PDA

View Full Version : Come on James Collins!!!!

Unseen work
21-05-2014, 02:15 PM
As the title says come on James! You have been playing well other than scoring. Go out with the confidence tonight that you will be the one to win the game and kick on and show us why u scored 18 goals last season

A big strong lad whose quite pacey and full of energy, use it to your advantage and win us the game

scoopyboy
21-05-2014, 02:19 PM
As the title says come on James! You have been playing well other than scoring. Go out with the confidence tonight that you will be the one to win the game and kick on and show us why u scored 18 goals last season

A big strong lad whose quite pacey and full of energy, use it to your advantage and win us the game

When's the last time a sub scored for us?:greengrin

Unseen work
21-05-2014, 02:20 PM

Heff and Cummings up top?

silverhibee
21-05-2014, 02:26 PM

Best place for him.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Heff and Cummings up top?

Stop it! ;-)

Weststandwanab
21-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Mad Vlad when he torpedoed the jambos

Eternal Hibbie
21-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Kind of hoping he plays alongside Heffernan, if he manages to get the goals that keep us up then the slates wiped clean for me and any transfer fee paid would be worth it - how much would it cost us if we go down?

Maybe this calibre of defender will let him shine - then again . . . :rolleyes:

Captain Trips
21-05-2014, 02:57 PM
Kind of hoping he plays alongside Heffernan, if he manages to get the goals that keep us up then the slates wiped clean for me and any transfer fee paid would be worth it - how much would it cost us if we go down?

Maybe this calibre of defender will let him shine - then again . . . :rolleyes:

The transfer fee is worth it if he scores against a team from a lower division? The transfer fee would have been worth it for a few more goals during season to help us not need to play tonight and that goes for everyone. Get the ball in the net tonight Collins and none of yer nonsense.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-05-2014, 02:59 PM
In response to the OP, I hope nobody gets that excited! :-o

Flanny boy
21-05-2014, 03:07 PM
The transfer fee is worth it if he scores against a team from a lower division? The transfer fee would have been worth it for a few more goals during season to help us not need to play tonight and that goes for everyone. Get the ball in the net tonight Collins and none of yer nonsense.
:agree::agree:

Jones28
21-05-2014, 04:34 PM
C'mon James lad, this is your time

lucky
21-05-2014, 04:49 PM
He'll score tonight in a 0-2 win

Cropley10
21-05-2014, 04:57 PM

Sooner or later I suppose he has to score.

Jdawg
21-05-2014, 05:06 PM

Due to his severe lack of goals and the odd sitter it can be easy to forget he can play well.

Not sure about the quite pacey commet though

Waxy
21-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Due to his severe lack of goals and the odd sitter it can be easy to forget he can play well.

Not sure about the quite pacey commet though

No many slow commets.

Juice-Terry
21-05-2014, 05:15 PM
He'll score tonight in a 0-2 win

Like it. I'm putting cash on it.

GGTTHibees
21-05-2014, 05:21 PM
'mon Jamesy!

Onion
21-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Not playing. Cummings and Heff up front.
No Forster either.

Cropley10
21-05-2014, 05:34 PM
No Forster either.

Is he on the bench?

Jones28
21-05-2014, 05:40 PM
No Forster either.

They've got my mum on the blower just now, she's interrupting her Pilates cos Hibs have asked her come and play at centre half

Onion
21-05-2014, 05:55 PM
IMO if Collins is dropped for this game, he's finished at Hibs. Butcher doesn't trust him and will be looking to move him on in the summer. TB would sooner go with a young laddie who's not scored a first team goal.

Cropley10
21-05-2014, 06:45 PM
IMO if Collins is dropped for this game, he's finished at Hibs. Butcher doesn't trust him and will be looking to move him on in the summer. TB would sooner go with a young laddie who's not scored a first team goal.

No, no, no - he's got the 'runs'. Can't start but his bowel problems aren't so severe that he can't warm the bench, so to speak.

Time For Heroes
21-05-2014, 08:43 PM
.....if I was sat beside him when the second went in, I very well might have!