PDA

View Full Version : A strange thing happened today!

spike220
21-05-2014, 09:14 AM
I found myself really looking forward to the match today and watching us play.

What is wrong with me????

Scottie
21-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Me tae but Dinny worry mate a couple o men in white jackets will be with you in a couple o minutes tae take ye away :wink:

Spike Mandela
21-05-2014, 09:22 AM
......and then you woke up.:cb

JustSimplyHibs
21-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Me too!!!! Just hope we get an early goal to settle the nerves in the stands and if we do score early looking forward to a Hibee bounce tonight and good old fashioned football tribalism.

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Same but I think it's the nerves. Only explanation for it

mim
21-05-2014, 09:57 AM
I found myself really looking forward to the match today and watching us play.

What is wrong with me????

Nothing. Just remember to wear your brown trousers.

roryg
21-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Wish I knew who's playing. An early goal for The Heff will do me. Settle the nerves.

dp00
21-05-2014, 10:08 AM
I'm excited too... Not sure what's happening to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
21-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Must admit I'm strangely looking forward to it as well.

I think the nerves play a huge part as it's such a high stakes game.

Weststandwanab
21-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Wish I knew who's playing. An early goal for The Heff will do me. Settle the nerves.

Me 2.

An early goal for hibs from anyone would suit me.

Hibeesmad
21-05-2014, 10:17 AM
I'm incredibly nervous and can't see how Hibs as going to win but I'll be hoping to get something out of it just like the rest of us

LancashireHibby
21-05-2014, 10:22 AM
I must be feeling strangely confident as I've gone through Lancaster on the train up and not even had a beer yet.

ALF TUPPER
21-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Bicycle clips anyone ? :)

HKhibby
21-05-2014, 10:56 AM
Me too!!!! Just hope we get an early goal to settle the nerves in the stands and if we do score early looking forward to a Hibee bounce tonight and good old fashioned football tribalism.

How does it work again? If we win tonight at Hamilton, do all we need then is a draw at ER?

RIP
21-05-2014, 11:02 AM
We are the mental Hibees.

Always up for a fight - win lose or draw

Let's see that spirit matched on the pitch

Lewis should be a stickon in left mid - he and Thommo are the kind of warriors we need

s2hart
21-05-2014, 11:07 AM
I wasn't going to make the effort and get up at 3.45am to watch the match, instead, I was contemplating a 7am rise to watch the highlights on BBC1, but now for some reason like the OP I really am looking forward to the game, so looks like the alarm clock is getting set.
:hibees:hibees:hibees:hibees

JustSimplyHibs
21-05-2014, 11:21 AM
How does it work again? If we win tonight at Hamilton, do all we need then is a draw at ER?

As long as they don't score more goals than us over two legs we'll be alright :wink:

Anyway that's me off to enjoy the sunshine and a few cokes before tonights first leg 'Battle Royal'.

Mon the Hibs :flag:

Thecat23
21-05-2014, 11:35 AM
I've backed Hibs at 12/1 for a 1-2 win tonight. But in all honesty I'm not sure how this fans will pan out. Hamilton like to attack and they will prob come out the traps quicker to put our defence under pressure. If we don't lose a goal early our confidence will grow and we were unlucky as hell not to score more against Partick, Hearts and should really have beat Killie IMO. Those are prem teams where as Hamilton might not be able to cope with that pressure.

Good luck to the boys tonight, win this tie and finish them off at ER.

COME ON THE HIBS!

Spike Mandela
21-05-2014, 11:40 AM
I've backed Hibs at 12/1 for a 1-2 win tonight. But in all honesty I'm not sure how this fans will pan out. Hamilton like to attack and they will prob come out the traps quicker to put our defence under pressure. If we don't lose a goal early our confidence will grow and we were unlucky as hell not to score more against Partick, Hearts and should really have beat Killie IMO. Those are prem teams where as Hamilton might not be able to cope with that pressure.

COME ON THE HIBS!

Much is made of Hamilton's goals for in the last 10 games compared to us but as for goals against in the last 10 games they have lost 16 same as us but obviously ours is against Premier opposition.

Not sure if this is significant but we have to find our scoring boots some time don't we?:cb

ekhibee
21-05-2014, 11:43 AM

COME ON THE HIBS!
That's my thinking as well. The price is quite tempting, I never bet on Hibs at any time but tonight might be the night that changes.

SneakersO'Toole
21-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Looking forward to the game but certainly not optimistic about getting any sort of result. The Hibs fans will play their part AGAIN but the players just HAVE to turn up this time.

Last time I was at New Douglas Park I saw Jarkko Wiss (seriously) and we won 2-0 under Calderclown. I wonder if he will be there again tonight?! :cb