PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Scottish summer transfers/contracts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-07-2014, 10:31 PM
That'll be Hibs Transfer News twitter, or even his own twitter, pretty much the same thing.

Yeah cause that's definitely my twitter, good one :rolleyes:

He's signed - deal with the fact it's true and you can't stand the fact I'm right.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Can't wait until the schools go back.

You not enjoying your six weeks off with no homework? :greengrin

Hermit Crab
10-07-2014, 10:45 PM
You not enjoying your six weeks off with no homework? :greengrin

You must be though.

SaulGoodman
10-07-2014, 10:46 PM
If people don't like reading BMD's posts they can use the ignore function.

Some people might not like his posts but it seems to be becoming a forum game to bash him every time he posts. It's not quite bullying but it can't be nice for him so fair play to him for keeping posting.

We're all Hibs fans and it's a bit harsh that we seem so keen to bash one of our own, especially when he's just sharing info, where he gets it from makes no difference.

SaulGoodman
10-07-2014, 10:47 PM
You must be though.

I didn't realise their was an age limit for posting.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-07-2014, 10:49 PM
You must be though.

Nah, sorry to disappoint you pal but I left school 2 years ago and have a good job which I enjoy :agree:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-07-2014, 10:50 PM
If people don't like reading BMD's posts they can use the ignore function.

Some people might not like his posts but it seems to be becoming a forum game to bash him every time he posts. It's not quite bullying but it can't be nice for him so fair play to him for keeping posting.

We're all Hibs fans and it's a bit harsh that we seem so keen to bash one of our own, especially when he's just sharing info, where he gets it from makes no difference.

Thanks mate. Top guy :top marks

steakbake
10-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Anything linking us to Le Fondre or either one/both of the Showumni brothers?

Hermit Crab
10-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Nah, sorry to disappoint you pal but I left school 2 years ago and have a good job which I enjoy :agree:

Become a PM then and you can share more without the threat of info getting out to put you and your sources at risk of exposure. :agree:

Hermit Crab
10-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Anything linking us to Le Fondre or either one/both of the Showumni brothers?

Extremely doubtful IMO.

silverhibee
Definitely not. Ask any of ITK boys such as Scoops, Cat, Speeders and Brooster.

So what is the hold up.?

cloudy
Is adam forshaw wishful thinking? stubbs must of worked with this lad at Everton, played at Brentford last season not sure if he was on loan or if everton let him go, very good player and only 22

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-07-2014, 11:01 PM
So what is the hold up.?

There isn't. Talks are still on going.

LioNeilMessi
10-07-2014, 11:05 PM

I admire your ability to both hold down a job and continue to post on here quite ermm.. regularly :greengrin

silverhibee
10-07-2014, 11:08 PM

So you are about 18 then, you need to get out a bit more, there is more to life than just Hibs.net and posting pishy rumours everyday. :aok:

sleeping giant
10-07-2014, 11:12 PM
I'm away to get pi$$ed
From an impeccable source

I'm wrecked , going to have a herbal fag and maybe a Frankie.

Source , me . Wife is still slightly in the huff but I'm still going to have huffy nookie .

silverhibee
10-07-2014, 11:24 PM
There isn't. Talks are still on going.

What talks, he is out of contract, make him a offer and if he doesn't like it then we move on, FFS how long can you talk to a out of contract player for so long or maybe he is holding out for a better offer else where and pissing Hibs about.

nribs
11-07-2014, 12:13 AM
Anyway probably best getting this back on track hopefully some announcements today

SteveHFC
11-07-2014, 12:13 AM
Anyway probably best getting this back on track hopefully some announcements today

Hopefully mate.

Haymaker
11-07-2014, 02:11 AM
No signing today then? Awk well...

Maybe Hibs will make it up to us with a double tomorrow!

Please...

Are you not ITK?

HNA12
11-07-2014, 04:01 AM
Could we please try and stick to the topic on this one.
Discussing individual posters has never been allowed here. Please use the report post function if you think somebody is breaking the rules.
Any posts that stray off topic on this one from now on will be deleted. Some people rely on this place for info.

burtis97
11-07-2014, 07:17 AM
Become a PM then and you can share more without the threat of info getting out to put you and your sources at risk of exposure. :agree:

I've been trying to become a PM for weeks now, but when I click on the PM board it says no subscriptions are available to me, spoke to one Of the admins this morning and was told go to subscriptions in my settings but still no luck, could anybody shed some light as how to become a PM ? Any help appreciated, thanks

marinello59
11-07-2014, 07:19 AM
I've been trying to become a PM for weeks now, but when I click on the PM board it says no subscriptions are available to me, spoke to one Of the admins this morning and was told go to subscriptions in my settings but still no luck, could anybody shed some light as how to become a PM ? Any help appreciated, thanks

Ah, I see the problem. There's a minimum post requirement before you can become a PM.

burtis97
11-07-2014, 07:22 AM
Ah, I see the problem. There's a minimum post requirement before you can become a PM.

Aaa! I see! That way we don't let any tom dick and Harry into it! (YAMS) any idea what the post mark is?

Auckland Hibs
11-07-2014, 07:39 AM
Aaa! I see! That way we don't let any tom dick and Harry into it! (YAMS) any idea what the post mark is?

7062 - you also have to post 70 "In-the-know" threads before you get invited.

:aok:

Ronniekirk
11-07-2014, 08:35 AM

My last post on this particular thread , as when we sign someone it will get announced .For me the lack of signings confirms rebuilding when in the Championship with new manager and reduced
Player budget was always going to be more difficult and more time consuming and that's the way it's panning out Patience is the name of the game .Rumours come and Rumours go but it's signings I want to hear about .But will continue reading to see how the Cats and others predictions fare .

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-07-2014, 09:20 AM
Hibs Transfer News and Rumours on Facebook claiming Burke away home...

IanM
11-07-2014, 09:29 AM
Hibs Transfer News and Rumours on Facebook claiming Burke away home...

I'm sure I read it was something to do about his condition? but how someone would know that..

I'm looking forward to McFadden signing today and popping the 100 yards from the house to easter road to give him a big hug..

nb - I'll actually do that for any new signing today :)

we are hibs
11-07-2014, 09:49 AM
I'm sure I read it was something to do about his condition? but how someone would know that..

I'm looking forward to McFadden signing today and popping the 100 yards from the house to easter road to give him a big hug..

nb - I'll actually do that for any new signing today :)

Adam Buxton got sent home because of his conditioning.

J-C
11-07-2014, 10:25 AM

Pretty poor professionalism when you're on the look out for a new club and you can't keep yourself in shape, not many clubs out there gonna wait 3 months while you get your condition back.

Hibeesmad
11-07-2014, 10:55 AM
Kilmarnock sign former Bolton defender Mark Connolly

Ozyhibby
11-07-2014, 11:06 AM

That sounds very positive. Already an improvement on our previous set up that allowed us to sign Cairney.

Betty Boop
11-07-2014, 11:18 AM
That sounds very positive. Already an improvement on our previous set up that allowed us to sign Cairney.

Thought he just had a fat erse ? The rest of him looked alright. :greengrin

Mcpakeisgod
11-07-2014, 11:31 AM
Thought he just had a fat erse ? The rest of him looked alright. :greengrin

Reminds me of the time I took my girlfriend to Easter road for the first time, 'how can he play football with an ass like that? It's huge!'

Betty Boop
11-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Reminds me of the time I took my girlfriend to Easter road for the first time, 'how can he play football with an ass like that? It's huge!'

Ken, I was gobsmacked at the size of it ! :greengrin

StarMan10
11-07-2014, 02:14 PM
When was the last time Hibs announced multiple signings at once? Not including transfer deadlines!

hfc rd
11-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Anyone know when transfer deadline day is? Want to book the day off at work.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Anyone know when transfer deadline day is? Want to book the day off at work.

Its on a Monday but not sure what date.

silverhibee
11-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Yeah cause that's definitely my twitter, good one :rolleyes:

He's signed - deal with the fact it's true and you can't stand the fact I'm right.

Have Hibs forgot to tell us he has signed, is it not the case that we have made offers to players and waiting for a answer back.

silverhibee
11-07-2014, 03:16 PM

:tee hee:

Nevi_SOL
11-07-2014, 03:17 PM
Have Hibs forgot to tell us he has signed, is it not the case that we have made offers to players and waiting for a answer back.

That's what Stubbs said on his SSN interview made offers and waiting to hear back yes or no.

GGTTH

SteveHFC
11-07-2014, 03:18 PM
That's what Stubbs said on his SSN interview made offers and waiting to hear back yes or no.

GGTTH

Starting to get really worried now :(. Was hoping to have a goalie in this week.

bingo70
11-07-2014, 03:21 PM
This is ****ing pish.

SteveHFC
11-07-2014, 03:23 PM
This is ****ing pish.

:agree:

TheFamous1875
11-07-2014, 03:33 PM

GGTTH

This is the interview, by the way:

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9379223/stubbs-looking-forward-with-hibs

Hopefully the fact that he is doing press today means there may be announcements imminent? I know he's said he's waiting to hear back from players, but that may be because he can't announce anything yet for some unknown reason and may do in the next few hours?

Wishful fae me, likes, but that's part of the job description!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

silverhibee
11-07-2014, 03:35 PM

GGTTH

Yes, he must still be waiting though.

Nevi_SOL
11-07-2014, 03:37 PM
This is the interview, by the way:

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9379223/stubbs-looking-forward-with-hibs

Hopefully the fact that he is doing press today means there may be announcements imminent? I know he's said he's waiting to hear back from players, but that may be because he can't announce anything yet for some unknown reason and may do in the next few hours?

Wishful fae me, likes, but that's part of the job description!

Well here's hoping eh

GGTTH

Hibs7
11-07-2014, 03:53 PM
The more I hear Alan Stubbs talk the more I believe he will succeed . !

Ozyhibby
11-07-2014, 03:55 PM

I wish potential signing targets were as easily won over.
:-)

hfc rd
11-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Its on a Monday but not sure what date.

Cheers BMD. Must be 1st Sep as 31st Aug is a Sunday.

GlenrothesHibee
11-07-2014, 04:47 PM
We are hibs we are good we have Celtic on the run

TheFamous1875
11-07-2014, 04:47 PM

Sparky to Hibs?

Aldo
11-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Sparky to Hibs? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TF1875

Can I please ask where you've heard this.

Franck Stanton
11-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Sparky to Hibs?

Would be brilliant if true, personally I doubt it will happen for at least another 10 yrs.

TheFamous1875
11-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Oh, nut. Dinnae. I was only being daft towards what the boy GlenrothesHibee said about Celtic on the run, don't catch my hook! I didn't think anyone would catch a hook so transparent!

Aldo
11-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Oh, nut. Dinnae. I was only being daft towards what the boy GlenrothesHibee said about Celtic on the run, don't catch my hook! I didn't think anyone would catch a hook so transparent! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

*insert me shaking my fist furiously at you in anger!!

;-)

GlenrothesHibee
11-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Oh, nut. Dinnae. I was only being daft towards what the boy GlenrothesHibee said about Celtic on the run, don't catch my hook! I didn't think anyone would catch a hook so transparent!

Lol. If only mate.

SaulGoodman
11-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Did somebody say LEIGH GRIFFITHS?!?!

:hyper:

lord bunberry
11-07-2014, 05:46 PM

I said that about Butcher

blackpoolhibs
11-07-2014, 05:47 PM
TF1875

Can I please ask where you've heard this.

You've been Doddied. :greengrin

Aldo
11-07-2014, 05:48 PM
You've been Doddied. :greengrin

BH as soon as I pressed send I knew it Doh!!

;-)

bighairyfaeleith
11-07-2014, 05:58 PM
I said that about Butcher
Aye but it's definitely different this time ;)

R'Albin
11-07-2014, 06:43 PM

One of my all time favourite threads :hilarious

Beefster
11-07-2014, 06:51 PM
This is ****ing pish.

Only if you're sitting waiting on players coming in. I only pop in once a day for a chuckle. I'll worry about the players when they sign.

bingo70
11-07-2014, 06:56 PM
Only if you're sitting waiting on players coming in. I only pop in once a day for a chuckle. I'll worry about the players when they sign.

That's exactly what I'm doing but instead I've had to do bloody work.

We'll probably sign 8 internationals tomorrow cos I'm off work.

GreenLake
11-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Players might have been waiting on Lebron James's decision to go back to Cleveland. Now that is out of the way, hopefully things will start to move along.

EK_Hibs
11-07-2014, 07:35 PM
I see the Yamboids have signed Prince Buaben on a 1 year deal according to Sky Sports.

Good signing? I'm not sure? Not seen much of Buaben since he left Dundee UTD

SteveHFC
11-07-2014, 07:36 PM
I see the Yamboids have signed Prince Buaben on a 1 year deal according to Sky Sports.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/shm.gif

SMAXXA
11-07-2014, 07:51 PM

Not striking the fear of death into me anyway couldnae get a game for partick and when I did see him last year he wasn't great. Old pals contacts from Craigy boy, bet Robbie identified him as a great signing to take them back up :rolleyes: #youldaewhatyourtelt

3pm
11-07-2014, 07:53 PM
#youldaewhatyourtelt

This might catch on.

BT58
11-07-2014, 08:06 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/shm.gif
you got a job lot of them Steve !!!!!
LOL

NorthNorfolkHFC
11-07-2014, 08:44 PM
Not striking the fear of death into me anyway couldnae get a game for partick and when I did see him last year he wasn't great. Old pals contacts from Craigy boy, bet Robbie identified him as a great signing to take them back up :rolleyes: #youldaewhatyourtelt

Didn't take them long though.

It seems like he was offered terms and accepted.

Us on the other hand offer such poor terms the players have to go off and think about it?

"That was classic intercourse!"

SMAXXA
11-07-2014, 09:13 PM

Us on the other hand offer such poor terms the players have to go off and think about it?

I can confidently say this is definitely NOT the case. You will be surprised what you can pick up a squad player from a lower league SPFL team compared to fringe championship players and some youth EPL players.

nribs
11-07-2014, 09:22 PM

I'm not sure Hearts know if It's a good signing or not or they would have given him more than 12 months.

NorthNorfolkHFC
11-07-2014, 09:22 PM
I can confidently say this is definitely NOT the case. You will be surprised what you can pick up a squad player from a lower league SPFL team compared to fringe championship players and some youth EPL players.

I don't really know enough about transfer negotiations to make a proper judgement.

Only thing I'm going on is my own experience playing sport, we had good seasons when players were signed early and had time to integrate into squad. Otherwise it was tough to get going if we were waiting on players flying in etc.

Regardless of how it's dressed up whether it be struggling to get targets, agents not back from their holidays or AS wanting the right type of footballer I recent times we fail at getting a team ready to compete from the get go.

Iceman1875
11-07-2014, 09:25 PM
So much for the 1-2 confirmed signings today..... Clearly a lot of these ITK posters are not so much ITK! Lol

I eagerly await next week now to see what forecasts people will make 😂

At Easter Road we play...

hfc-1875
11-07-2014, 09:34 PM
So much for the 1-2 confirmed signings today..... Clearly a lot of these ITK posters are not so much ITK! Lol

I eagerly await next week now to see what forecasts people will make 

Exactly. People think it makes them special pretending like they know what's going on with transfers etc when it's been proved they don't have a clue.

SaulGoodman
11-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Exactly. People think it makes them special pretending like they know what's going on with transfers etc when it's been proved they don't have a clue.

You'll no want tae hear any more then.

st3vie
11-07-2014, 09:45 PM
I'm not sure Hearts know if It's a good signing or not or they would have given him more than 12 months.

he probably only wanted 12 months, use them as a stepping stone to better wages elsewhere

carnoustiehibee
11-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Didn't realise Eddie turnbull nearly signed Alan Hansen, great documentary bbc1

hfc-1875
11-07-2014, 10:05 PM
You'll no want tae hear any more then.

Correct. Every one ive seen on here so far has been pish!

Thecat23
11-07-2014, 10:15 PM

Maybe because for once the standard of player we want has many options and not desperate for a club like the ones they are signing.

Getting bored now of hearing who they have signed. The have signed ***** because they are skint. We are wanting and hopefully be signing players to win this league.

Time this support grew a set of balls and say **** the mutants it's all about us this year.

Stubbs will build us a team that will be good enough to compete at the right end I've no doubt in my mind.

Ps... Sorry for the slightly positive post!

FitbaFolkKen
11-07-2014, 10:15 PM
Why go on a transfer rumours thread and complain about the guys posting rumours???

Thecat23
11-07-2014, 10:18 PM

I eagerly await next week now to see what forecasts people will make 😂

Why do you find that funny. The same agents still saying 4 players are signed so it's not anyone's fault if hibs don't announce it today.

Some right smug twats on here honestly. Wonder why Anyone bothers.

Here's an idea.... STAY OFF THESE THREADS if you don't believe folk who post info.

Thecat23
11-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Why go on a transfer rumours thread and complain about the guys posting rumours???

This..

Iceman1875
11-07-2014, 10:22 PM
Why do you find that funny. The same agents still saying 4 players are signed so it's not anyone's fault if hibs don't announce it today.

Some right smug twats on here honestly. Wonder why Anyone bothers.

Here's an idea.... STAY OFF THESE THREADS if you don't believe folk who post info.

What is the title of this thread? Transfers/contracts...! I personably find it hilarious people posting 'finger in the wind' rumours..... If they are ITK then surely they will KNOW when they will be announced too?!

And I'm no smug twat, pal 👍

hfc-1875
11-07-2014, 10:26 PM

To read rumours and not about people who think they are ITK when it appears they know nowt.

NorthNorfolkHFC
Maybe because for once the standard of player we want has many options and not desperate for a club like the ones they are signing.

Getting bored now of hearing who they have signed. The have signed ***** because they are skint. We are wanting and hopefully be signing players to win this league.

Time this support grew a set of balls and say **** the mutants it's all about us this year.

Stubbs will build us a team that will be good enough to compete at the right end I've no doubt in my mind.

Ps... Sorry for the slightly positive post!

My point wasn't directly aimed at who Hearts have signed, more of a general take on matters.

Our signing process takes days/weeks. Other teams 'seem' to negotiate a great deal quicker.

A better example was Goodwillie at the sheep. Rumours began circulating then he was signed up within the week.

Thecat23
What is the title of this thread? Transfers/contracts...! I personably find it hilarious people posting 'finger in the wind' rumours..... If they are ITK then surely they will KNOW when they will be announced too?!

And I'm no smug twat, pal 👍

Never said "you" were smug I said there are "some."

Actually things can change daily, hourly, or last min when announcing a signing or a fine detail needs to be addressed in a contract.

There are genuine guys on here who post good info. To have digs at them is a bit immature tbh.

Thecat23
11-07-2014, 10:27 PM
To read rumours and not about people who think they are ITK when it appears they know nowt.

Can you see the irony in that post?!!

Thecat23
11-07-2014, 10:29 PM
My point wasn't directly aimed at who Hearts have signed, more of a general take on matters.

Our signing process takes days/weeks. Other teams 'seem' to negotiate a great deal quicker.

A better example was Goodwillie at the sheep. Rumours began circulating then he was signed up within the week.

Like yourself I always want players in early. After chatting to couple of agents who said Stubbs is after a much better player than we're used to seeing I'm happy to wait and see.

Course it's not ideal but if they are in talks with other clubs nothing we can do.

Iceman1875
11-07-2014, 10:32 PM
I agree there's people on here who post a lot of sense and post genuine information which comes out down the line. However, there's a few posters who I feel (I could be wrong it won't be the first or last time) know nothing and are increasing their post count every 5 mins lol.

Not having a dig, just my view. If you have valid information post it but back it up... That's all.

And for the record, I do enjoy reading your posts along with others who clearly are in the know such as Smaxx, brooster and speedway...

Thecat23
11-07-2014, 10:56 PM
I agree there's people on here who post a lot of sense and post genuine information which comes out down the line. However, there's a few posters who I feel (I could be wrong it won't be the first or last time) know nothing and are increasing their post count every 5 mins lol.

Not having a dig, just my view. If you have valid information post it but back it up... That's all.

And for the record, I do enjoy reading your posts along with others who clearly are in the know such as Smaxx, brooster and speedway...

Folk maybe are posting when they have no info or real source. But just try ignoring it. The posters you mention there are the ones I enjoy as well I'm sorry for assuming you meant them too. Just the way I read it bud!

A lot if folk have had digs at other posters and it was getting a bit ridiculous at times. Hence the outburst!! That on top of staying in on a fri :(

Iceman1875
12-07-2014, 05:45 AM
Folk maybe are posting when they have no info or real source. But just try ignoring it. The posters you mention there are the ones I enjoy as well I'm sorry for assuming you meant them too. Just the way I read it bud!

A lot if folk have had digs at other posters and it was getting a bit ridiculous at times. Hence the outburst!! That on top of staying in on a fri :(

No worries mate!

Cheers 👍

lucky
12-07-2014, 06:39 AM
I love the rumours but can't stand some of the **** directed at other posters. It's a fans forum, over time you learn who to believe and who ignore. But at the end of the day most of us are Hibs daft.

Kaiser1962
12-07-2014, 06:44 AM
Regardless of how it's dressed up whether it be struggling to get targets, agents not back from their holidays or AS wanting the right type of footballer I recent times we fail at getting a team ready to compete from the get go.

It may be that the type of player we are trying to get has a number of options available.

hibby67
12-07-2014, 07:07 AM

Away and dry your eyes.....
If it wasn't for these guys we would hear nothing and I'm sure you would be the first to complain about the club not keeping us informed. ... It is a mater off choice if you belive the guys or not.... If sometimes the information is not 100% then so what... I for one enjoy reading who might or might not be signing..

CallumLaidlaw
12-07-2014, 07:10 AM
@Kenny_Millar: Luke Coulson will play for Hibs today against Berwick. Freed Cardiff right-back viewed as competition for new-boy David Gray. @scotsunsport

scoopyboy
12-07-2014, 08:26 AM

Appears to who though?

It might appear to you that they know brussel sprout but to the next man it may mean that they know something.

A bit like the king who wore no clothes.

NorthNorfolkHFC
12-07-2014, 08:34 AM
I know this is the wrong thread but had andy Holden also joined us as a coach?

S4uzee
12-07-2014, 09:12 AM
@Kenny_Millar: Luke Coulson will play for Hibs today against Berwick. Freed Cardiff right-back viewed as competition for new-boy David Gray. @scotsunsport

Wonder why he's playing as a trialist, I read on here the other day that he had signed?

bigwheel
12-07-2014, 09:16 AM
Apologies if posted earlier - Alex Rodman (ex Grimsby ) winger is in discussions with us.

Source - his Dad on twitter.

AlbertK86
12-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Apologies if posted earlier - Alex Rodman (ex Grimsby ) winger is in discussions with us. Source - his Dad on twitter.

He was mentioned weeks ago when TB was still on charge.

Looks like Stubbs viewing Marsella's list of potentials

Liked the look of him then.

Similar to Gray in that had been at a bigger club but went down leagues after injuries

LancsHibs
12-07-2014, 09:23 AM
Apologies if posted earlier - Alex Rodman (ex Grimsby ) winger is in discussions with us.

:hmmm:looking at his stats and career to date, 27 years old been playing at League 2 and English non league level doesn't seem to be the 'quality' we were promised!!

Ozyhibby
12-07-2014, 09:23 AM

A signing that would be as unimpressive as David Gray.
I hope this is not the standard we are looking at for all our signings or it will be a long season.

CapitalGreen
12-07-2014, 09:40 AM
I hope this is not the standard we are looking at for all our signings or it will be a long season.

What was he like when you saw him play?

MWHIBBIES
12-07-2014, 09:42 AM
I hope this is not the standard we are looking at for all our signings or it will be a long season.So very ignorant, at least watch the guys play once before you judge them

Billychaotic182
12-07-2014, 11:21 AM

You seen them play regularly I take it? Or are you a football manager expert and they are only 2 and a half stars?

Flanny boy
12-07-2014, 11:32 AM
So very ignorant, at least watch the guys play once before you judge them
:agree::agree::agree:

3pm
12-07-2014, 11:39 AM

I don't understand why we'd go for another FB when there are other positions to be filled. Can Gray and this boy play in other positions?

At this stage, nobody should be signed as 'cover' IMO. We need a first XI first and foremost.

J-C
12-07-2014, 11:42 AM
I don't understand why we'd go for another FB when there are other positions to be filled. Can Gray and this boy play in other positions?

So then, what happens when our main RB gets injured or suspended, think they're looking for cover in every position. Young lad Coulson is only 19, so he'd be cover and can also play in other positions, like RM etc.

Brightside
12-07-2014, 11:43 AM

At this stage, nobody should be signed as 'cover' IMO. We need a first XI first and foremost.

Coulson plays CH also.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-07-2014, 11:44 AM

They are trying to get 3 players to fill every position. 2 people fighting for each position and 1 academy player they think can step up.

smurf
12-07-2014, 11:47 AM
They are trying to get 3 players to fill every position. 2 people fighting for each position and 1 academy player they think can step up.

Great but right now one goalkeeper and goalscorer would be great!!

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
12-07-2014, 11:50 AM

I agree whole heartedly with your sentiment, look at the dross we have signed recently from lower english leagues and even premiership teams. Someone who has only ever played at that level will more than likely not be good enought to get us where we need to be this season.

We have to be promoted first time, this year the Championship is getting lots of publicity because of the teams involved. If we do not escape at the first attempt and remain there next season we will be in massive financial difficulties as interest drops fropm TV and sponsors. Season tickets may be low this season, but it wont be a patch on the disaster next year. So let's get players in that will give us a chance of promotion ,not third rate huddies, has beens and journeymen.

3pm
12-07-2014, 11:50 AM
So then, what happens when our main RB gets injured or suspended, think they're looking for cover in every position. Young lad Coulson is only 19, so he'd be cover and can also play in other positions, like RM etc.

Totally aware injuries can happen but I seriously doubt we'll have 2 players for each position. Forster can play full back (he arguably played better there) so why we are chasing cover when other positions are the priority doesn't make sense to me.

3pm
12-07-2014, 11:51 AM

Without appearing to be negative, that won't happen.

3pm
12-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Coulson plays CH also.

Is he primarily a full back?

bingo70
12-07-2014, 11:56 AM

We'll sign good players as they become available, we don't need to sign them in a specific order.

I'd agree with you if it was a question of one or the other but we'll still sign players for other positions even if we do sign this guy.

ian cruise
12-07-2014, 12:24 PM
For years we've been questioning why other teams seem to find players from lower leagues both in Scotland and down South and we are signing ex prem players with a bad attitude and now we are looking at these players it seems that the suggestion is we are going for the cheap option. I understand emotions are still high after the car crash of last season and people are entitled to their own points of view on the matter but I'm more than happy to give these guys a chance to prove they've got what it take to play for Hibs.

If they've not scored a hat trick in five minutes though - BOOOOOO

MWHIBBIES
12-07-2014, 12:28 PM
Great but right now one goalkeeper and goalscorer would be great!!Good keepers and forwards don't grow on trees, I'm rather they take time to get good players in than sign ***** quickly.

Heisenberg
12-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Osman Sow is on trial this afternoon. For Hearts.

Hibeesmad
12-07-2014, 01:07 PM

Just saw that, I thought somebody said he's gone back to Sweden?

Diclonius
12-07-2014, 01:32 PM

Take it we didn't fancy him then.

J-C
12-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Take it we didn't fancy him then.

One of Butcher's targets, maybe Stubbs don't fancy him is more to the point

Billychaotic182
12-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Thought sow was a done deal?

mentalhibee
12-07-2014, 03:41 PM

Scored for hearts today.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-07-2014, 03:46 PM

Butchers sacking killed it. Seems a decent player judging by this..

@Kenny_Millar: Standing ovation for Hearts' goal-scoring trialist Osman Sow as he's subbed. Deservedly, eh, Sow. Looks the part.

nribs
12-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Butchers sacking killed it. Seems a decent player judging by this..

@Kenny_Millar: Standing ovation for Hearts' goal-scoring trialist Osman Sow as he's subbed. Deservedly, eh, Sow. Looks the part.
Was it East Fife he looked the part against?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Was it East Fife he looked the part against?

I believe that's who they were playing yeah. That tweet comes from a good Hibee aswell mind.

MSK
12-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Was it East Fife he looked the part against?I could look the part against East Fife & Im 47 & nae stranger tae a Greggs sausage roll ..:agree:

bingo70
12-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Hearts were raving about Michael ngoo after a few games as well remember.

MSK
12-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Hearts were raving about Michael ngoo after a few games as well remember.And that striker they had on loan from West Ham ..that good I don't know his name ..

Lmc2105
12-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Alan Combe was the goalkeeping coach today at Berwick he could be coming in as the new GK coach.

Aldo
12-07-2014, 04:24 PM
And that striker they had on loan from West Ham ..that good I don't know his name ..

Nut he was on loan from Liverpool (who they didn't pay) I think it was McCallum that came from WHU!!

MSK
12-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Nut he was on loan from Liverpool (who they didn't pay) I think it was McCallum that came from WHU!!Ah that's the chap Aldo ..:aok:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Alan Combe was the goalkeeping coach today at Berwick he could be coming in as the new GK coach. Yeah? Gonna drop him a wee message.

Lago
12-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Alan Combe was the goalkeeping coach today at Berwick he could be coming in as the new GK coach.
Good news, hope it happens.

bingo70
12-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Sorry to go back to the guy that scored for hearts but I wonder if scoring a goal might cloud their judgement, I would be more worried of they were raving about how good a player he was. The fact he scored a goal against east fife means absolutely nowt.

Anyone remember the name of the trialist that scored for us in a friendly against Stirling Albion a few years back? Collins was manager and Alan o brien looked absolutely tremendous until he was on the end of a bad tackle.

Diclonius
12-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Sorry to go back to the guy that scored for hearts but I wonder if scoring a goal might cloud their judgement, I would be more worried of they were raving about how good a player he was. The fact he scored a goal against east fife means absolutely nowt.

Anyone remember the name of the trialist that scored for us in a friendly against Stirling Albion a few years back? Collins was manager and Alan o brien looked absolutely tremendous until he was on the end of a bad tackle.

I remember him, big long haired Austrian guy. He looked terrible and his goal in was a tap in my cat could have scored.

I think his identity is forever lost to the internet, used to compile a list of details from Hibs games I'd attended and could not find the guy's name anywhere.

SteveHFC
12-07-2014, 05:28 PM
I remember him, big long haired Austrian guy. He looked terrible and his goal in was a tap in my cat could have scored.

I think his identity is forever lost to the internet, used to compile a list of details from Hibs games I'd attended and could not find the guy's name anywhere.

Tomislav Misura

bingo70
12-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Tomislav Misura

That's outstanding knowledge

Billy Whizz
12-07-2014, 05:36 PM
That's outstanding knowledge

I can't even remember the goal

fife hfc
12-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Sorry mate but the "guy" on Facebook gets all his own info and beats .net with some scoops including photos and names . As I said earlier why slag off any Hibbie who posts information about Hibs especially when it is classed as rumour ... Lighten up we are all Hibs supporters are we not ... Though going by some of the comments read on social sites over the past few days it seems we are more interested in scoring points than discussing probable signings ..

:top marks Its getting sad and the reason why I come on here way less than I used to. We are all Hibs supporters but some feel they need to be superior to others. Over the years very few on here have shown to be ITK and posted rumours that have turned out to be Garbage. Get over the fixation with the need to have a go at other Hibs fans and just get on with discussing the team we all support.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-07-2014, 06:45 PM
That Hibernian FC Transfers on Facebook saying three players Stubbs wants to sign from down south were in the crowd today, anyone who was there know if it is true?

theonlywayisup
12-07-2014, 06:52 PM
That Hibernian FC Transfers on Facebook saying three players Stubbs wants to sign from down south were in the crowd today, anyone who was there know if it is true?

:agree: Ronaldo, Kaka and David Luiz

I jest of course!!!

bingo70
12-07-2014, 06:59 PM

Probably clutching at straws here but notice there's not been a post match interview with Stubbs. If there were 3 guys in the stand I wonder if he shot off after the game to speak to them.

Stubbs did say there may be news over the weekend.

Eyrie
12-07-2014, 07:15 PM
:agree: Ronaldo, Kaka and David Luiz

!!!

Nearly had me there, until I read the last one!

Speedway
12-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Andy Holden will be officially named as number 2 this coming week.

Doolan is 1st team coach.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-07-2014, 07:57 PM

Sounds promising. What is he like as a coach?

hfc rd
12-07-2014, 08:09 PM

Very good news.

Lucius Apuleius
12-07-2014, 08:14 PM
Oh for the days when we signed our players from the likes of Newtongrange Star.

jamieross
12-07-2014, 09:31 PM

I live south of Edinburgh and I was in the crowd :wink:

.Sean.
13-07-2014, 01:53 AM
Yeah? Gonna drop him a wee message.
Aye? No like you dropping strangers on the internet messages :faf:

bingo70
13-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Rumours on that Facebook page saying we are to sign spurs keeper Jordan archer.

Scotland u21 international so could be feasible, anyone know if he's any good?

Aldo
13-07-2014, 08:35 AM
Rumours on that Facebook page saying we are to sign spurs keeper Jordan archer. Scotland u21 international so could be feasible, anyone know if he's any good?

Big laddie at nearly 6ft 4. Played 27 times for Wycombe 2012/13 season apart from that Scotland U21's

nribs
13-07-2014, 08:42 AM

Andy says he has pictures and they are date stamped of the 3 players he expects us to sign.

PeterboroHibee
13-07-2014, 08:43 AM
Rumours on that Facebook page saying we are to sign spurs keeper Jordan archer.

Scotland u21 international so could be feasible, anyone know if he's any good?

Not sure what hes like, but he was in goal when the Scotland U21s were thumped 6-0 by England U21s last year and had an unbelievable howler to let Connor Wickham score.

easty
13-07-2014, 08:57 AM
Not sure what hes like, but he was in goal when the Scotland U21s were thumped 6-0 by England U21s last year and had an unbelievable howler to let Connor Wickham score.

I watched that. The howler for the Wickham goal was just the tip of the iceberg, he played very poorly.

Hibs7
13-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Well we are certainly building a strong coaching staff.... I hope it all pays off on the pitch !!!

bingo70
13-07-2014, 10:23 AM
I watched that. The howler for the Wickham goal was just the tip of the iceberg, he played very poorly.

Sounds promising!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Aye? No like you dropping strangers on the internet messages :faf:

Got him as a friend on Facebook actually.

sleeping giant
13-07-2014, 11:17 AM
Got him as a friend on Facebook actually.

If I were you , I would stop explaining myself to everyone.

I also apologise for getting on your back in the past.

Mon the Hibs

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-07-2014, 11:22 AM
If I were you , I would stop explaining myself to everyone.

I also apologise for getting on your back in the past.

Mon the Hibs

No problem mate, thank you :top marks

Johnny_hfc
13-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Proven striker at this level just signed and announced soon.

SteveHFC
13-07-2014, 04:23 PM

Please be true!!!

http://media.giphy.com/media/3X3JaTDVqY8RG/giphy.gif

My_Wife_Camille
13-07-2014, 04:23 PM

Yup, Colin McMenamin

Gordy M
13-07-2014, 04:24 PM
At what level mate? Scottish championship or scottish football in general?

mentalhibee
13-07-2014, 04:25 PM

Farid El Alagui????

bingo70
13-07-2014, 04:27 PM

Colin nish?

Announced tonight u reckon?

Seanyboi85
13-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Farid El Alagui????

Here's hoping eh!

SteveHFC
13-07-2014, 04:28 PM
FFS It's

Rowan Vine :greengrin

Speedway
13-07-2014, 04:51 PM
So Archer, Coulson, Al Queda, Clarkson, Combe, Holden and McMenamin all ready to be announced?

No Earnshaw, Ojaama and McFadden?

Aldo
13-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Yup, Colin McMenamin

This made me laugh!!

Aldo
13-07-2014, 04:57 PM
So Archer, Coulson, Al Queda, Clarkson, Combe, Holden and McMenamin all ready to be announced? No Earnshaw, Ojaama and McFadden?

Looks that way Speeders!!! ;-)

Billychaotic182
13-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Farid El Alagui????

That would be my first guess

SloopJB
13-07-2014, 05:59 PM
We have signed a new physio.

From Motherwell.

AS not involved.

SteveHFC
13-07-2014, 06:16 PM

From Motherwell.

AS not involved.

Male or female :greengrin

SloopJB
13-07-2014, 06:17 PM
Male or female :greengrin
Male.

Nevi_SOL
Craig Brewster

GGTTH

Hermit Crab
Who's this striker then?

SteveHFC
13-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Male.

Booooooooooo :(

Hibeesmad
13-07-2014, 06:22 PM

From Motherwell.

AS not involved.

Adam Stokes?

Billy Whizz
13-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Adam Stokes?

Think he meant Alan Stubbs. Heard this a few weeks back, if it's the same person, he's even older than Jonnyboy

Hibeesmad
13-07-2014, 06:26 PM

Hopefully tomorrow, I need to see more signings! Hopefully he's decent

Hibeesmad
13-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Think he meant Alan Stubbs. Heard this a few weeks back, if it's the same person, he's even older than Jonnyboy

Ah, must be John Porteous then? He's motherwells longest serving member of staff, being there since 1992! Also worked under TB..

Thought it might of been Adam Stokes as he works with the under 19's on a daily basis at Motherwell

Billy Whizz
13-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Ah, must be John Porteous then? He's motherwells longest serving member of staff, being there since 1992! Also worked under TB..

Thought it might of been Adam Stokes as he works with the under 19's on a daily basis at Motherwell

I'd heard it was John, but then it seemingly went cold.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Just spoke to a relative of Farid literally 2mins ago. She wouldn't tell me if he's signed with Hibs, but she did say he's signed with a club and he would be released/unveiled tomorrow. Thats all she'd tell me:wink: She is friends with Cifti aswell, told her to tell him to get to us :thumbsup:

jimmyboco1875
13-07-2014, 06:32 PM
No physio has signed

SteveHFC
13-07-2014, 06:34 PM
Just spoke to a relative of Farid literally 2mins ago. She wouldn't tell me if he's signed with Hibs, but she did say he's signed with a club and he would be released/unveiled tomorrow. Thats all she'd tell me:wink: She is friends with Cifti aswell, told her to tell him to get to us :thumbsup:

PM?

Billy Whizz
13-07-2014, 06:35 PM

I'd take Cifti in a heartbeat

Hibeesmad
13-07-2014, 06:38 PM

In BMD we trust

SMAXXA
13-07-2014, 06:45 PM

Nothing to see here

Hermit Crab
13-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Nothing to see here

Full on slaver?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Nothing to see here
Just sharing what I was told. She's just sent me a pic of them in her house doing the peace sign. Both in Edinburgh with her.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Full on slaver? Not a lie. I'd show you the chat but i dunno how to put pics up on here and I'd need to blur her name out. 110% genuine.

Nevi_SOL
13-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Haha had a look at farid el alagui's wiki and his agent must have edited it saying has recently been linked with man city and Barcelona

GGTTH

Hermit Crab
13-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Haha had a look at farid el alagui's wiki and his agent must have edited it saying has recently been linked with man city and Barcelona

GGTTH

Or someone on here.......

Nevi_SOL
13-07-2014, 07:06 PM
Or someone on here.......

Yourself? Lol

Twas tongue in cheek

GGTTH

Speedway
13-07-2014, 07:54 PM

Not possible.

Heisenberg
13-07-2014, 08:35 PM
@Kenny_Millar: Interesting signing news at Hibs tomorrow if all goes as planned. See tomorrow's @scotsunsport.

Hermit Crab
13-07-2014, 08:36 PM
@Kenny_Millar: Interesting signing news at Hibs tomorrow if all goes as planned. See tomorrow's @scotsunsport.

Intriguing. Reliable source though?

bingo70
13-07-2014, 08:37 PM
Benni McCarthy played for whitehill welfare the day.

Yes, you just read that right

SteveHFC
13-07-2014, 08:37 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/3X3JaTDVqY8RG/giphy.gif

Hermit Crab
13-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Benni McCarthy played for whitehill welfare the day.

Yes, you just read that right

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/e2y9e5ar.jpg

DC_Hibs
13-07-2014, 08:48 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/e2y9e5ar.jpg

Taking hairstyle tips from Taribo West it seems.

J-C
13-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Taking hairstyle tips from Taribo West it seems.

Yep, his hair looks like a tree :greengrin

portycabbage
13-07-2014, 08:57 PM
Yep, his hair looks like a tree :greengrin

Yet more problems with footballers' hair transplants.

Ross89
13-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Not a lie. I'd show you the chat but i dunno how to put pics up on here and I'd need to blur her name out. 110% genuine.

He has signed. The deal was done yesterday. The news will break tomorrow.

Callum_62
13-07-2014, 09:26 PM

Who - Farid?

Aldo
13-07-2014, 09:26 PM

Would be very happy if this was indeed the case.

Aldo
13-07-2014, 09:27 PM

Good shout ma man. Good shout. Hopefully some plaudits coming your way the morn!!

Ross89
13-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Who - Farid?

Yes.

SteveHFC
13-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Good shout ma man. Good shout. Hopefully some plaudits coming your way the morn!!

Hopefully :agree: :greengrin

Ross89
13-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Would be very happy if this was indeed the case.

It is the case - you will be happy !

Aldo
13-07-2014, 09:33 PM
It is the case - you will be happy !

:-)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-07-2014, 09:37 PM
:na na:

nribs
13-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Intriguing. Reliable source though?

I'd be Dissapointed if it's the ex Falkirk player that Kenny is getting his knickers in a twist over calling interesting. In saying that i wouldn't be dissapointed if he was to.sign.

AlbertK86
13-07-2014, 09:50 PM
I'd be Dissapointed if it's the ex Falkirk player that Kenny is getting his knickers in a twist over calling interesting. In saying that i wouldn't be dissapointed if he was to.sign.

Likewise. He has scored goals in this league before but yep the tone of the interesting comment doesn't match this signing

Interesting to me means somebody not quoted anywhere as yet

Saying that happy enough with him and reckon he will score a few if he has signed

Hibeesmad
13-07-2014, 09:53 PM
27 goals in 43 games in 1 season for Falkirk, I will take that.

Hibeesmad
13-07-2014, 09:55 PM
I also have the feeling that it will be Farid that Kenny Millar is talking about, possibly as it is one that has only just been brought up but we will see.

Never know, it could be Sandaza. 😉

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-07-2014, 09:56 PM
I also have the feeling that it will be Farid that Kenny Millar is talking about, possibly as it is one that has only just been brought up but we will see.

Never know, it could be Sandaza. 

Its Farid 100%:wink:

Hermit Crab
13-07-2014, 09:58 PM

That at the tweet from KM is referring to??

bingo70
13-07-2014, 09:58 PM
I think he means it's interesting due to the numbers involved.

Imo we'll sign archer, coulson, el algooly and one or two others.

That'd make for an interesting day.

SouthMoroccoStu
13-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Don't know much about farid el alagui

Why was he released by Dundee Utd and what did the fans think of him?

Hibeesmad
13-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Don't know much about farid el alagui

Why was he released by Dundee Utd and what did the fans think of him?

He was only on loan at Dundee United from Brentford but he scored loads in this division about 2 seasons ago, I think I'm correct in saying he scored against us at Easter Road the season just gone?

Mr White
13-07-2014, 10:07 PM
He was only on loan at Dundee United from Brentford but he scored loads in this division about 2 seasons ago, I think I'm correct in saying he scored against us at Easter Road the season just gone?

He did. Scored the 3rd in the 1-3 defeat in february.

SteveHFC
13-07-2014, 10:22 PM

You're right mate!

http://media.timeout.com/blogimages/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/original.gif

nribs
13-07-2014, 10:31 PM

The guy that gets the stick on Facebook has pics. Seems he's not as big a nugget as some people think

Thecat23
13-07-2014, 10:40 PM
The keeper though Archer has not signed as of yet!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-07-2014, 12:25 AM

Hopefully mate. Cheers :aok:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-07-2014, 12:25 AM
Hopefully :agree: :greengrin

Hopefully bud :greengrin

CapitalGreen
14-07-2014, 12:42 AM
Fair play to Andy Gillies on getting the inside scoop!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-07-2014, 09:46 AM
According to a Twitter account called 'HibeesLatest' 'their sources':faf: tell them we are after Chelsea's Nathan Baker on loan....

nribs
14-07-2014, 09:54 AM
According to a Twitter account called 'HibeesLatest' 'their sources':faf: tell them we are after Chelsea's Nathan Baker on loan....

Nathan plays for Villa Lewis however plays for Chelsea.

Hibs90
14-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Is there a thread for other transfers?

If not, how good does this team look for next season. Arsenal for the league?

------------------------------ Woj -------------------------
Debuchy - Koscielny - Mertesacker - Monreal/Gibbs
-------------------- Ramsey - Khedira -------------------
--------------- Cazorla - Ozil - Sanchez ------------
---------------------------Walcott/Giroud --------------------------

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Nathan plays for Villa Lewis however plays for Chelsea.
Lewis... That's it. Dunno where I got Nathan from.

SlickShoes
14-07-2014, 10:26 AM

Still need a good striker that isn't walcott or giroud, great midfield but just invest some money in a good goalscorer.

WeeRussell
14-07-2014, 11:10 AM

Move Sanchez up top and find a place for a fully-fit Wilshere in the midfield and it'd be more like it. Back 4 wouldn't fill me with much confidence at all though. Toon fan and I am glad to see the back of Debuchy.

In my opinion - no.. certainly not Arsenal for the league.

GlenrothesHibee
14-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Lets keep this about Scottish transfer news

Ozyhibby
14-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Move Sanchez up top and find a place for a fully-fit Wilshere in the midfield and it'd be more like it. Back 4 wouldn't fill me with much confidence at all though. Toon fan and I am glad to see the back of Debuchy.

In my opinion - no.. certainly not Arsenal for the league.

You would think a big club like arsenal would have their own forums where fans could go and chat about the upcoming season?

3pm
14-07-2014, 11:28 AM

Never know, it could be Sandaza. 😉

I'll be surprised if his tweet relates to one signing.

nribs
14-07-2014, 11:34 AM

I'm sure he admitted that he was talking about Farid in his tweet last night.

WeeRussell
14-07-2014, 11:49 AM
You would think a big club like arsenal would have their own forums where fans could go and chat about the upcoming season?

You would think "Toon fan" implied I wasn't an Arsenal man.

Maybe you could find yourself one of these Arsenal fan sites and go bore them with your constant negativity :confused:

R'Albin
14-07-2014, 12:12 PM

I'm sure he admitted that he was talking about Farid in his tweet last night.

His reply to a Hibee. I assume it is just the one today then.

"@SirNotTomFarmer (https://twitter.com/SirNotTomFarmer) Hardly a big tease! Just said there would be an interesting signing. I think he is. Been a while since we had a target man."

Haymaker
14-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Caldwell to Saints.

nribs
14-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Caldwell to Saints.

Ross? For free I'm assuming

Haymaker
14-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Ross? For free I'm assuming

Yeah, Ross. Doesnt say on twitter!

Richibee
14-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Yeah, Ross. Doesnt say on twitter!

From St Mirren website
St Mirren have this afternoon signed former Hibernian striker Ross Caldwell.The 20-year-old, who has been on trial with Saints since the start of pre-season, has put pen to paper on a one year deal that also has an option for a further year.
Ross started his career with Hibernian making his debut for the Easter Road club against Rangers in December 2011.
The following season Ross staked his place on a more regular basis in Pat Fenlon’s side but last term when new manager Terry Butcher took over the striker found himself out on loan to Alloa Athletic.

lucky
14-07-2014, 12:32 PM
Another player who thinks he's better than he is. It's time for him to knuckle down and perform on the pitch. Don't think he will be a great miss at Easter Road