PDA

View Full Version : NHC Hearts to cheat again ?

jdships
20-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Saw this posted in EEN and thought it really funny

" Hearts are seeking two new goalkeepers for next season"

Interesting and comical headline !!
Does Neilson feel the defence is so bad he will need to play two 'keepers?

Cheating again ? ( Grin)

Jack
20-05-2014, 03:57 PM
A yampal told me on Saturday they were signing Spotty and another. When I said Kello he asked how I knew that but anyway he bet I didn't know Spotty would be the main keeper.

He also said Beakie was back!

His source was a youth yamcoach.

He's been wrong so many times before it almost certainly suggests none of the above is true :-)

Hermit Crab
20-05-2014, 04:02 PM
A yampal told me on Saturday they were signing Spotty and another. When I said Kello he asked how I knew that but anyway he bet I didn't know Spotty would be the main keeper.

He also said Beakie was back!

His source was a youth yamcoach.

He's been wrong so many times before it almost certainly suggests none of the above is true :-)

Been training with hearts for months and is a cert to sign on as a player coach. Hearts can sign they just cant register them is that correct? Also Big nose wages will be funded priveatly.

Thecat23
20-05-2014, 04:08 PM
Been training with hearts for months and is a cert to sign on as a player coach. Hearts can sign they just cant register them is that correct? Also Big nose wages will be funded priveatly.

I'm sure I read players wages can't be funded priveatly mate. Could be totally wrong though.

CropleyWasGod
20-05-2014, 04:10 PM

Thay can't sign or register anyone while they are in admin. Why would they add to the wage bill when they're still struggling along with the admin. funds?

CropleyWasGod
20-05-2014, 04:18 PM
I'm sure I read players wages can't be funded priveatly mate. Could be totally wrong though.

If someone pays a club, say, £500k and the club uses that money to pay a player's wages, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Hibs Class
20-05-2014, 04:34 PM
The answer to the thread title is yes, they cannot help themselves.

Pretty Boy
20-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Big nose flew out of Edinburgh on Sunday.

Source: My own eyes.

Hermit Crab
20-05-2014, 04:42 PM

Away home or on Holidays.

Pretty Boy
20-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Away home or on Holidays.

No idea.

He was heading for security and the departure area with another guy.

Hermit Crab
20-05-2014, 04:54 PM
No idea.

He was heading for security and the departure area with another guy.

We've not seen the last of hooter boy.

Pretty Boy
20-05-2014, 04:59 PM

I agree.

He's been hanging around so long it seems inevitable they will sign him.

Not sure what he has left considering he hasn't kicked a ball in a year but it will give STs a healthy boost.

Hermit Crab
20-05-2014, 05:00 PM
I agree.

He's been hanging around so long it seems inevitable they will sign him.

Not sure what he has left considering he hasn't kicked a ball in a year but it will give STs a healthy boost.

Some yams at work think he will be the best player in the championship next season and pish all over teams. Hes 34/35 over the hill as aplayer IMO.

Its def all about about ST sales though. Mugs.

Weststandwanab
20-05-2014, 05:48 PM
They cannot sign or register anyone whilst in Administration

They cannot it has to be via the club but that doesn't stop someone donating his wags to the club and the club then paying the wages.

If someone pays a club, say, £500k and the club uses that money to pay a player's wages, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Or this way !

Source: My own eyes. Do you know if it as a one way ticket ?

rossevenil
20-05-2014, 06:26 PM
Some yams at work think he will be the best player in the championship next season and pish all over teams. Hes 34/35 over the hill as aplayer IMO.

Its def all about about ST sales though. Mugs.

I dislike him as much as the next person and i`m not directly comparing them but remind me how old Le God was when he joined Hibs? 34 and he absolutely creamed the 1st Div and Premier League....no reason
to think the nose couldn`t do the damage in that league,christ he`ll still run circles round our midfield!!!

Jack
20-05-2014, 07:19 PM

Can you, or indeed anyone, tell me the difference between that and the reason Manchester City got done by UEFA? Apart from the amounts involved obviously :-)

Green Reaper
20-05-2014, 08:08 PM
I dislike him as much as the next person and i`m not directly comparing them but remind me how old Le God was when he joined Hibs? 34 and he absolutely creamed the 1st Div and Premier League....no reason
to think the nose couldn`t do the damage in that league,christ he`ll still run circles round our midfield!!!

Comparing the nose with Le God is just silly

Coco Bryce
20-05-2014, 08:33 PM

Heard at the weekend from an ex employee that Budge does not like Beakie one bit and Levein will never want anyone at the club he feels is more popular than him. Hence the reason Locke was not offered even a coaching job :agree:

Diclonius
20-05-2014, 08:38 PM

Great, another incentive not to get relegated. I don't want to share a stadium with that ****.

Weststandwanab
20-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Can you, or indeed anyone, tell me the difference between that and the reason Manchester City got done by UEFA? Apart from the amounts involved obviously :-)
F. F.P.only applies to clubs that "regularly" play in the latter stages of the C. L.!

Heard at the weekend from an ex employee that Budge does not like Beakie one bit and Levein will never want anyone at the club he feels is more popular than him. Hence the reason Locke was not offered even a coaching job :agree:
That sound feasible.

Coco Bryce
20-05-2014, 08:41 PM
F. F.P.only applies to clubs that "regularly" play in the latter stages of the C. L.!

That sound feasible.

It's the Levein Show @ Tynie from now on....

Hibernia Na Eir
20-05-2014, 08:51 PM

sadly for pinnocio face, he's definitely missed the trick. He will toil to shine at the likes of Central Park etc and will fester away like the steaming jobbie that he is.

Hibernia Na Eir
20-05-2014, 08:54 PM

I thought the Jumbos would do something next season. im not so sure now. Typical nonsense behaviour and suddenly the winning formula is gone,,,, like an Albert Kidd flick-in. Crying (1986 esq) shame.

CropleyWasGod
20-05-2014, 09:18 PM

The difference is that, in the HMFC scenario, their income matches their expenditure. In City's case, it doesn't.

The FFP regs, by the way, are being slowly introduced into the domestic game.

Diclonius
20-05-2014, 09:39 PM

I find that hard to believe. Aside from the Scotland fiasco Levein is a decent manager and a doubt he'd have such a petty attitude.

That said, there was the Steven Fletcher situation.. :rolleyes:

CropleyWasGod
20-05-2014, 09:41 PM

Malaga?

Coco Bryce
20-05-2014, 09:47 PM
I find that hard to believe. Aside from the Scotland fiasco Levein is a decent manager and a doubt he'd have such a petty attitude.

That said, there was the Steven Fletcher situation.. :rolleyes:

You obviously don't know anybody that knows him then.

CallumLaidlaw
20-05-2014, 09:49 PM
@DonaldsonESPN: Interesting to see Hearts linked with Morgaro Gomis from Dundee United and St Mirren centre-back Darren McGregor.

The Modfather
20-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Saw this posted in EEN and thought it really funny

" Hearts are seeking two new goalkeepers for next season"

Interesting and comical headline !!
Does Neilson feel the defence is so bad he will need to play two 'keepers?

Cheating again ? ( Grin)

Deary me, did you actual take the time to type that opening post. Seems some Hibees are as obsessed with them as they are us.

Green Cabbage 7
20-05-2014, 11:56 PM
Comparing the nose with Le God is just silly

You can't, opposite ends of the spectrum Le God= champions league winner and class and true gentlemen, The Snout= Classless journeyman

Brooster
21-05-2014, 05:59 AM
Thay can't sign or register anyone while they are in admin. Why would they add to the wage bill when they're still struggling along with the admin. funds?

Crops.....what do you reckon the weekly admin fees are?