PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Good Luck Message to the Team HERE!

The Green Goblin
19-05-2014, 06:02 PM
With two massive games coming up, I thought it might be good to have a thread where we post some good wishes messages to TB and the team to support them. I'm pretty sure they look in here and it would be nice to have ONE thread where they will only read positive, encouraging and motivating messages from the fans. With that in mind, this thread is not the place for messages which start positively then have the wee kicker digs or sarcastic observations at the end. It is also not a thread for debating the past: the position we are in, or how we got here or who is to blame or anything else like that. There are plenty of threads for posting that kind of debate/opinion. Please post only positive messages. It may not help, but it definitely can't hurt either. Here's mine:

To the Hibs team:

Forget the whole season. It's done and was what it was. The fans are with you. You wear the shirt of a great club; a community club with a proud history and heritage. Become the players worthy of that jersey this week. Show us that you share the fans' passion in everything you do. Never give up, no matter what. Play each minute as if you knew it was your last ever game of football. Heads high from the start. Switched on from the start. Fight to the very last second with everything you've got. We are with you.

SouthamptonHibs
19-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Win at all costs!

Ggtth

we are hibs
19-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Win.

lucky
19-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Try , concentrate, work hard and win

NAE NOOKIE
19-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Aye ........... good luck lads, folk have various opinions ........ but every one of them is willing you to win on Wednesday.

C'mon you can do this !!!

:flag:

sleeping giant
19-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Who fancies a game on Wednesday ?

H18Y GW
19-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Lets **** them,come on !!!!!

Pray4Marc
19-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Prove me wrong and turn up, please.

hibsfan7
19-05-2014, 06:17 PM
WE HAVE NOT HAD MUCH LUCK THESE PAST FEW GAMES SO MAYBE WE ARE DUE SOME GOOD LUCK FOR A CHANGE

PLEASE PLEASE JUST WIN

GOOD LUCK

GGTTH:tbgwa::tbgwa::tbgwa::tbgwa::tbgwa:

mca
19-05-2014, 06:17 PM
GIRFU Them.. :wink:

Stewboy
19-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Finger oot

tartanhibee
19-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Forget the rest off the season lets do the business and move forward.

Salisbury Hibby
19-05-2014, 06:33 PM
This is your chance to start the recovery of Hibernian. In the future, people may say that it was at this point that our fortunes turned around. Be heroes, be Hibees.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hibeesmad
19-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Go and get the win boys, we will be behind you all the way. You hold the future of this club, make it a good one. GGTTH

emerald green
19-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Give your very best. Give 100% effort. Remember, you are representing a great club. You have the hopes and best wishes of thousands of Hibs supporters both here at home and all over the world. Go and do it for them, and for yourselves. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Good luck.

basehibby
19-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Get ****in well steamed intae them - you could win games earlier in the season and you can win games once again - heids up and know you're due a win - (not to mention a heap of luck and several dubious refereeing decisions in your favour). Fear nothing and play the game
:tbgwa::flag::tbgwa:

joe breezy
19-05-2014, 06:59 PM
Play well or really have a think about getting a job that you're more suited to, you've failed so far, if you fail again you are an absolute failure who never deserves to play for Hibs again.

easty
19-05-2014, 06:59 PM
C'mon guys. You're Hibs players, it's not just a ****ing job it's a ****ing privilege. We might complain and whine from the stands but we are so desperate for you to do well. Give us the performance we deserve from you, do that and we can be the best support you'll ever play in front of.

Cheesy? Aye!

Zazu62
19-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Remember how lucky u are to be playing for this great club . For their is thousands of people who could only dream of such a thing .

blackpoolhibs
19-05-2014, 07:04 PM
You owe us, and you owe this club a result. Just win.

alexhibs
19-05-2014, 07:06 PM
Come on Hibs, lets do it and get this horrendous season behind us GGTHH :flag:

Hibby70
19-05-2014, 07:06 PM
You've got to fight
For the right
To partyyyyyyy

rcarter1
19-05-2014, 07:31 PM
We will be with you every inch of the way… and beyond!
Get in tae them and go for it!! :flag::tbgwa:

Salisbury Hibby
19-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Play well or really have a think about getting a job that you're more suited to, you've failed so far, if you fail again you are an absolute failure who never deserves to play for Hibs again.

Did you read the OP?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

DC_Hibs
19-05-2014, 08:26 PM
I'd echo what was tweeted to the club last night - this should be getting rattled roond cyberspace at a rate of knots

We are the mental... ‏@HibeesBounce
@HibernianFCClub "2700 Hibbys will be there on Wednesday. Let's get the players over to salute us at the end of their warm up #inthistogether"

Pump up the volume ya bass

KingFranck
19-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Good Luck TB and the lads do the Cabbage proud and get a result we can build on at a packed ER on Sunday
go and get em boys :flag::flag::tbgwa:

3pm
19-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Gie the baw to McGivern.

KingFranck
19-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Aye well done that'll get the lads going right enough, dear oh dear admins please remove this comment :agree:

MurrayfieldHibs
19-05-2014, 08:39 PM
JFDI
Just do it!!!!!

The_Exile
19-05-2014, 08:44 PM
You'll regret it for the rest of your lives if you leave something on that pitch, don't give everything for anybody but the person you need to live with for the rest of your life.......YOU!!!! Leave that pitch on Wednesday and Sunday without a single regret.

TornadoHibby
19-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Be positive, be committed to winning every individual battle and each of the two matches, be composed, be confident about your ability and that of your team mates, don't give the opposition any time on the ball, get it back under Hibs control as soon as its lost, give every ounce of energy that you have in each and both of the games, make the Hibs supporters happy and don't walk off after either or both of the matches and see disappointment amongst the Hibs fans! :agree:

Hibs can win these two matches but we need to be at least at our best on at least all of these points! :agree:

A lot to ask but it will all be required! :agree:

Scouse Hibee
19-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Believe in yourselves, give it absolutely everything you have, look at the support on the night, they believe in you.

FranckSuzy
19-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Do it for you, your family, the players of the past, the players of the future but most of all, do it for the fans. We have never stopped believing and never will. You have our support and we'll back you all the way. Give it your all and don't have any regrets. Make a name for yourselves and remember, take immense pride in wearing the famous green and white of Hibernian F. C. GGTTH :thumbsup:

southern hibby
19-05-2014, 09:22 PM
All I ask is you show why Edinburgh Hibernian Football Club signed you and just too show within the next two games you are proud to wear the green as we the fans are.

GGTTH.

Vini1875
19-05-2014, 09:37 PM
We're in this together.

jacomo
19-05-2014, 09:46 PM
Over 180 minutes quality can win through. Our club gave you a contract because we believed in your qualities. This is your opportunity to show you are too good to go down.

Greencore
19-05-2014, 09:51 PM
People might say that you are losers this season. But it's normal to go through struggles. There is a famous saying " You have to go through hell before you reach heaven " This season has been hell for both sets, fans & players. but this one game can change everything, to the players that are leaving. thank you. to the players that are staying become something around these two games and set yourself a place for next season. confidence is key, you're a receivership team for a reason. Good luck.

Gerard
19-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Please keep our team in the SPL. You are professional sportsmen and have pride as such. Our 'cousins' from the other side of town would love to see you fail and be relegated with them. Good luck and enjoy both games:wink:

The Harp
19-05-2014, 10:10 PM
If each and every one of you come off the pitch after both games having played to your full potential and given everything you have then that will do for me.
God Bless the Hibs!

madhatter
19-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Players, the ball has its own energy or life force, if you will. Its natural environment is in the net. Why don’t you send him home? His bags are packed. He has his plane ticket. Bring him to the airport. Send him home.
Collins: I’ll send him home. It’s time to go home, ball. [Ball hits post and rolls out for goalkick] Son of a ***** ball! Why didn’t you go home?! That’s your home! Are you too good for your home?! Answer me!

In all seriousness whilst this adaptation from Happy Gilmore was meant in jest. We need to send the ball home lads. It wants to go in the net. It enjoys the feeling of nestling up to the net. You will enjoy it and we will enjoy it. Do it multiple times and we can all have some enjoyment as we secure our safety and you do not tarnish your careers with a horrendous relegation. Collins, nothing would make me happier to see you score 2 hattricks in the playoffs. In actual fact, Heffernan and Cummings getting hattricks would be very pleasant also.

Come on boys, send the ball home. Even if it quickly catches the return flight, send it right back home. Win at all costs.

fat freddy
19-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Win it for Yourselves Lads. You know your better than them, just turn up, give it 100% and the result will take care of itself.

rcarter1
19-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Players, the ball has its own energy or life force, if you will. Its natural environment is in the net. Why don’t you send him home? His bags are packed. He has his plane ticket. Bring him to the airport. Send him home.
Collins: I’ll send him home. It’s time to go home, ball. [Ball hits post and rolls out for goalkick] Son of a ***** ball! Why didn’t you go home?! That’s your home! Are you too good for your home?! Answer me!

In all seriousness whilst this adaptation from Happy Gilmore was meant in jest. We need to send the ball home lads. It wants to go in the net. It enjoys the feeling of nestling up to the net. You will enjoy it and we will enjoy it. Do it multiple times and we can all have some enjoyment as we secure our safety and you do not tarnish your careers with a horrendous relegation. Collins, nothing would make me happier to see you score 2 hattricks in the playoffs. In actual fact, Heffernan and Cummings getting hattricks would be very pleasant also.

Come on boys, send the ball home. Even if it quickly catches the return flight, send it right back home. Win at all costs.

:thumbsup:

Waxy
20-05-2014, 05:44 AM
The Hamilton players said stuff about yer maws.

Cameron1875
20-05-2014, 07:12 AM
Please just win Hibs.

Its Hamilton Accies no Barcelona yous are playing. Forget the mince in the media about momentum etc and stick it right up the weegie *****

Cmon lads! :flag:

AinsterHibs
20-05-2014, 07:52 AM
All we can ask is that you give it everything, and some.

Good luck!

JimBHibees
20-05-2014, 08:06 AM
We are where we are, forget what has gone before and do what is necessary to win.

Tha Cabbage Kid
20-05-2014, 08:18 AM
You have been booed in the past by us because we beleive you can play to a much higher standard. You were given a tallent to play football, I dont have your tallent, in actual fact im not that good. But you guys can do things I can only dream of and one of them is playing for the club I love and support. Go out there and do what you do. WIN. You have the power, the ability all you need now is the belief. We believe in you! Like the guy posted earlier, SEND THAT BALL HOME! Liam hit that ball live you have never hit it before. Remember who you are!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Dan Sarf
20-05-2014, 08:23 AM
I don't know what to say really.
Three minutes
to the biggest battle of our professional lives
all comes down to today.
Either
we heal
as a team
or we are going to crumble.
Inch by inch
play by play
till we're finished.
We are in hell right now, gentlemen
believe me
and
we can stay here
and get the **** kicked out of us
or
we can fight our way
back into the light.
We can climb out of hell.
One inch, at a time.

Now I can't do it for you.
I'm too old.
I look around and I see these young faces
and I think
I mean
I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.
I uh....
I pissed away all my money
believe it or not.
I chased off
anyone who has ever loved me.
And lately,
I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.

You know when you get old in life
things get taken from you.
That's, that's part of life.
But,
you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
You find out that life is just a game of inches.
So is football.
Because in either game
life or football
the margin for error is so small.
I mean
one half step too late or to early
you don't quite make it.
One half second too slow or too fast
and you don't quite catch it.
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
They are in every break of the game
every minute, every second.

On this team, we fight for that inch
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us
to pieces for that inch.
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
Cause we know
when we add up all those inches
that's going to make the ****ing difference
between WINNING and LOSING
between LIVING and DYING.

I'll tell you this
in any fight
it is the guy who is willing to die
who is going to win that inch.
And I know
if I am going to have any life anymore
it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch
because that is what LIVING is.
The six inches in front of your face.

Now I can't make you do it.
You gotta look at the guy next to you.
Look into his eyes.
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you.
You are going to see a guy
who will sacrifice himself for this team
because he knows when it comes down to it,
you are gonna do the same thing for him.

That's a team, gentlemen
and either we heal now, as a team,
or we will die as individuals.
That's football guys.
That's all it is.
Now, whattaya gonna do?

roryg
20-05-2014, 08:27 AM
Maybe a lucky break early on and we will turn things around.

ManBearPig
20-05-2014, 08:32 AM
Collins: I’ll send him home. It’s time to go home, ball. [Ball hits post and rolls out for goalkick] Son of a ***** ball! Why didn’t you go home?! That’s your home! Are you too good for your home?! !.

Its all in the hips it's all in hips!

Billychaotic182
20-05-2014, 09:19 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwMHkhgw5iE

scott7_0(Prague)
20-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Commitment, Positive Thinking, Encouragement, Strengths, Win and the Hearts. :agree:

Dan Sarf
20-05-2014, 09:40 AM
Clear eyes, full hearts, CAN'T LOSE!"

1875M
20-05-2014, 09:44 AM
Just win, don't care how you win, just win.:flag:

R11Loaded
20-05-2014, 09:47 AM
If you lose don't bother cashing the pay cheque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onion
20-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Just do it.

Matt92
20-05-2014, 10:27 AM
Every single one of you need to show us that you care.

In recent years, big games have been characterised by a lack of passion and effort.

Have a ****ing go. Be in their faces, be concentrated, be passionate. If they have the ball you want it back at all costs: look your opposition position in the eye and let them know you will dominate them from the first to the last seconds of this match. When we have the ball, Collins etc HAVE to be in the box, gambling, throwing themselves at everything. If we concede, be angry, run with that ball to the centre circle, kick it off and do every possible forward-thinking manoeuvre possible.

To a man, we have better quality: now prove it to the 22,000 loyally roaring you on.

HFC07
20-05-2014, 12:09 PM
" Hamilton boss Alex Neil thinks that whoever wins their tied Premiership play-off semi-final with Falkirk will have an advantage over Hibernian".

Make him regret that statement Hibs.

C'mon now lads you can do this believe in yourselves. :flag::flag:

scott7_0(Prague)
20-05-2014, 12:28 PM
" Hamilton boss Alex Neil thinks that whoever wins their tied Premiership play-off semi-final with Falkirk will have an advantage over Hibernian".

Make him regret that statement Hibs.

C'mon now lads you can do this believe in yourselves. :flag::flag:

But he does have a point! :agree:

The Gorf
20-05-2014, 12:34 PM
Pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss sssssseeeeeeeeeeeee win.

:hibees

Scott Allan Key
20-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Do yourselves, your club and your supporters proud.

Nutmegged
20-05-2014, 12:43 PM
This is our last chance to make significant progress over the Yams, lets do this!

steakbake
20-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Do or do not. There is no try.

erskine-hibby
20-05-2014, 12:56 PM
THIS is your season NOW!
For the club, for the support, for yourselves.

Captain Trips
20-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Happy birthday to any of the team who have a birthday this week.

mcculloch1875
20-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Good luck boys, turn up with some confidence and composure! :flag:

Jones28
20-05-2014, 02:05 PM

More said, none there is.

Jones28
20-05-2014, 02:12 PM

More said, none there is.

HibbyDave
20-05-2014, 04:49 PM
The ball is round........ Use it, don't abuse it and we'll be fine.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Hibercelona
20-05-2014, 05:23 PM
If you go into this game relying on luck, then you're even bigger failures than I thought.

Win it because you "know" you can, not because you hope you can.

cleanyman
20-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Did you see Butcher on STV?

Good Luck to us all.

Franck Stanton
20-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Right lads, Last season is finished, over. Treat the next two games as a new start to a new season, just go out and play your natural game. IF you can walk off the pitch saying to yourselves "I gave my all" that'll do for me. You can win both these games, make our own luck, you know it makes sense.

Greenblood70
20-05-2014, 05:52 PM
We've done our bit (yet again), we've shown faith in your ability to come thru these ties. Show the same belief in yourselves and your team mates. You can and will win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20-05-2014, 06:37 PM
My message would be:

Forget the past, whats done is done, we still have a chance to save ourselves. Regardless of whether you are away in the summer or not, play for pride and reward us fans who have backed you all even through the lowest points. Go out there and give absolutely everything.

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-05-2014, 07:42 PM
don't come off the pitch wishing that there was something that you should have done while you were still on it.
don't let your team mates down.
don't let yourself down.

do all that, and you won't let us down.

:flag::flag::flag:

Green Reaper
20-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Go there......Win.....Come Home

HFC07
20-05-2014, 07:53 PM
But he does have a point! :agree:

Words of encouragement. (Even if he is right)

The Green Goblin
20-05-2014, 08:04 PM
If you go into this game relying on luck, then you're even bigger failures than I thought.

Win it because you "know" you can, not because you hope you can.

:confused:

Words of encouragement. (Even if he is right)

:agree:

RIP
20-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Play football like you know you can. You have all given us man of the match performances in the past. Remember how you played that day, how you felt on top of the world.

Let tomorrow be a repeat of that day. Show us the leader in you. We need a team of leaders out there.

Glory, Glory to the Hibees!

Coco Bryce
20-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Come on lads, the crowd will be buzzing and so will you. Let's do this :flag:

Itsnoteasy
20-05-2014, 08:43 PM
With two massive games coming up, I thought it might be good to have a thread where we post some good wishes messages to TB and the team to support them. I'm pretty sure they look in here and it would be nice to have ONE thread where they will only read positive, encouraging and motivating messages from the fans. With that in mind, this thread is not the place for messages which start positively then have the wee kicker digs or sarcastic observations at the end. It is also not a thread for debating the past: the position we are in, or how we got here or who is to blame or anything else like that. There are plenty of threads for posting that kind of debate/opinion. Please post only positive messages. It may not help, but it definitely can't hurt either. Here's mine:

To the Hibs team:

Forget the whole season. It's done and was what it was. These things happen and much worse than that happens elsewhere in the world. So keep it in perspective. Forget everything about it altogether, both good and bad, and bury it somewhere long before you walk out on Wednesday and Saturday. Let it go as if it never happened. What matters is that the fans are with you and behind you. You wear the shirt of a great club; a community club with a proud history and heritage. Become the players worthy of that jersey this week. Show us that you share the fans' passion in everything you do. Never give up, no matter what. Play each minute as if you knew it was your last ever game of football. Heads high from the start. Switched on from the start. Fight to the very last second with everything you've got. We are with you.

I hope they dinnae turn up on saturday

Glesgahibby
20-05-2014, 08:50 PM
We haven't had our share of luck lately,
this is two huge cup finals,if you play yer game and give you're all
we will create our own luck.
"good luck lads"
"glory glory to the hi-bees!!!"
:thumbsup::flag::thumbsup:

spike220
20-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Take responsibility for responsibility for the ball.

Take responsibility for your man.

Take responsibility for the game.

Take responsibility for the result.

Play the game not the occasion.

big gogs
21-05-2014, 05:36 AM
You are due us two results,now go out and do the business,no sentiment from me,we need two wins

Ronniekirk
21-05-2014, 06:48 AM
I don't care how ,Just ****ing do it Hibs .

ronaldo7
21-05-2014, 06:55 AM
Squeeze everyone into the Venga bus, and leave nothing on the pitch.

AlbertK86
21-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Mon Hibs

Stand up and be counted

We are a miles better than them squad wise

If you play the ball on the deck to Heffernan and Collins or Cummings then I'm confident we can do it

Believe in yourselves

Let's see the passion commitment and professionalism that the fans deserve

GGTTH

SON OF PADDY
21-05-2014, 07:58 AM
Every Hibernian Player should have a good look at the mirror, and say I'am a Premiership Player !
I'm going out on to that pitch and i'm going to Win. GGTTH

GreenLake
21-05-2014, 09:45 AM
The door of the gulag is open, escape to victory.

IanM
21-05-2014, 09:50 AM
We didn't finish bottom
They didn't finish first

They're not champions, let's show them what it takes to be in the SPL..

In it together