PDA

View Full Version : Buying Tickets Online Tomorrow

andy1875
18-05-2014, 04:59 PM
I'll be buying tickets online tomorrow for the first time.

Is the 5 digit client reference number and obviously name on the ST card all I need?

I need to ask my mate for the details on his card to get his ticket as well, hence the basic questions.

Do I need to register to buy online as well?

Cheers in advance all.

GGTTH

Billy Whizz
18-05-2014, 05:04 PM

Is the 5 digit client reference number and obviously name on the ST card all I need?

I need to ask my mate for the details on his card to get his ticket as well, hence the basic questions.

Cheers in advance all.

GGTTH

Think you'll have to register if you haven't done already so. Once youve done that, you'll need to create a network with all the client references you intend to use

andy1875
18-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Think you'll have to register if you haven't done already so. Once youve done that, you'll need to create a network with all the client references you intend to use

Create a network?

I'll be using my reference number for my ticket, and my mates reference for his ticket.

Nobody else/other reference needed? :confused:

Billy Whizz
18-05-2014, 05:17 PM
Create a network?

I'll be using my reference number for my ticket, and my mates reference for his ticket.

Nobody else/other reference needed? :confused:

Register 1st. Have a look around. You'll need to add your friends client reference no to your network, once you've registered yours, or you won't be able to buy for them

andy1875
18-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Register 1st. Have a look around. You'll need to add your friends client reference no to your network, once you've registered yours, or you won't be able to buy for them

Ok mate cheers

iwasthere1972
18-05-2014, 05:24 PM

Cheers in advance all.

GGTTH

I can't remember if Hibs store (or are allowed to) the bank details of the cardholder if they have already registered so you may need your mate's card details as well as his bank security details. He'll possibly have a username and password registered with them so that they can confirm the purchase to his email address.

Good luck tomorrow.

David_D
18-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Anybody know if it's one ticket per season ticket?

Pretty Boy
18-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Anybody know if it's one ticket per season ticket?

Yes.