PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Premiership play-off final: Hamilton Academical v Hibernian

Diclonius
18-05-2014, 04:07 PM
That's it confirmed then.

So, how's it going to go?

silverhibee
18-05-2014, 04:10 PM

Relegation for Hibs.

You did ask. :greengrin

yeezus.
18-05-2014, 04:11 PM
I can't see it. I think we will lose the away leg and squeeze a draw at ER. PROVE ME WRONG HIBS!

eastmainsmsh
18-05-2014, 04:12 PM

Hamiltons a decent side with both jason scotland and big antione curier dangerous up front not confident about this tie considering our form

but we all need to get behind the team

this is crucial :hibees

Onion
18-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Heart says we'll be ok. Weeks and weeks of watching us leak goals and shoot blanks says we're stuffed.

Relegation would be a disaster, among the lowest points of supporting Hibs in decades - and that's saying something.

col02
18-05-2014, 04:15 PM
A final opportunity for our players to redeem themselves. Personally think Hibs have just enough quality over two legs to get the job done and put this sorry season to bed.

Sir David Gray
18-05-2014, 04:17 PM
I'm going to stop the negativity for the next week and stay positive.

Every man and their dog has us relegated and most of them actively want to see us go down as well.

Come on Hibs prove them all wrong and win this tie.

KeithTheHibby
18-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Hibs to win. The negativity on here needs to stop.

Pretty Boy
18-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Draw the away leg, scrape a win in the home leg.

Hermit Crab
18-05-2014, 04:21 PM
Voted yes as that's my gut feeling. Go with your instincts.

SunshineOnLeith
18-05-2014, 04:21 PM
If we go one nil down early in the first leg, panic stations. The longer it stays goalless the more confident I'll be.

Islington Hibs
18-05-2014, 04:30 PM
I hope so but it will be tough. Many of our players are off, what ever happens, after this match and we are clearly short of luck/ confidence playing against an in-form team. While I would say our effort, despite likely departures, has been pretty good, that must effect their motivation.

We absolutely need that first goal and if we can win the first leg we should be OK, but I would make Hamilton marginal favourites. They have nothing to lose- all the pressure/ expectations/ and media schardenfreude is on us.

Glory Lurker
18-05-2014, 04:38 PM

:agree: 110% In fact, I'd go so far as to suggest that anyone who thinks we will not win should not go to the games.....

weonlywon6-2
18-05-2014, 04:42 PM
well this BBC reporter doesn't give us much of a chance

BBC Scotland's Kenny Crawford at New Douglas Park
"Hibs have reason to be fairly worried when they visit New Douglas Park on Wednesday. Accies are flying and should've scored more today. However, they're not impenetrable at the back as Falkirk showed. But if Kevin Cuthbert plays like this again, Hibs have no chance!"

really,pin this up on the changing room wall

Nutmegged
18-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Hibs to scrape through and hopefully its the kick up the backside the club needs to push on

pontius pilate
18-05-2014, 04:48 PM
2 x draws then extra time where we eventually go through on pens nervous times ahead for us all I will keep the faith lets hope TB/MM get the players fired up for this. For some of them its the shop window there chance to shine and for others its time to prove thier worth for the team.

green day
18-05-2014, 04:50 PM

"Hibs have reason to be fairly worried when they visit New Douglas Park on Wednesday. Accies are flying and should've scored more today. However, they're not impenetrable at the back as Falkirk showed. But if Kevin Cuthbert plays like this again, Hibs have no chance!"

Yep, as a previous poster noted they all hate us, perhaps bar Nevin and Craig P.

Time to step up and serve them up a huge ******* sandwich.

Steven_Hibs
18-05-2014, 04:50 PM

Don't think the players care tbh. Everyone on here talking about positivity etc, unless it's the u20's team they ain't good enough. I think it's too late to save us. Cue all the haters for stating my opinion :greengrin

Gerard
18-05-2014, 04:51 PM
If you think you can win you will, if you think you will lose you will probably lose. Our team needs US. Be the 12th man and keep Our team in the SPL.

weonlywon6-2
18-05-2014, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=green day;4015642]Yep, as a previous poster noted they all hate us, perhaps bar Nevin and Craig P.

Time to step up and serve them up a huge ******* sandwich.

:thumbsup::aok::flag:

Onion
18-05-2014, 04:56 PM
I hope so but it will be tough. Many of our players are off, what ever happens, after this match and we are clearly short of luck/ confidence playing against an in-form team. While I would say our effort, despite likely departures, has been pretty good, that must effect their motivation.

We absolutely need that first goal and if we can win the first leg we should be OK, but I would make Hamilton marginal favourites. They have nothing to lose- all the pressure/ expectations/ and media schardenfreude is on us.

IMO this is our biggest problem and one of Butcher's own making. It will be interesting to see IF he can get anything like a performance out of them. Hamilton win, their players get a pay rise. Hibs win or lose, a lot will get their jotters.

Islington Hibs
18-05-2014, 05:00 PM
IMO this is our biggest problem and one of Butcher's own making. It will be interesting to see IF he can get anything like a performance out of them. Hamilton win, their players get a pay rise. Hibs win or lose, a lot will get their jotters.

sad but true. Somehow TB has got to motivate them.

Malthibby
18-05-2014, 05:07 PM
We got past Aidrie in the last play-offs we were involved in & I didn't think we would manage that, so
we have to be positive. A one-off I would be very scared of, over two legs we can scrape it.
GG

18-05-2014, 05:13 PM
I think if we do win it it will be with the skin of our teeth, we aren't good enough to comfortably win. Last chance for the players to salvage some kind of pride back, I so so so hope they don't blew it and relegate us to a league that will be very hard to get out of and if we do go down I can see us being there for a good few seasons at least.

It's quite exciting - it's something different that we have never really experienced before (although I hope to god we are never doing this again!). It's an embarrassment we are in this position, we should be much better than this but we are where we are (our own fault) so we just have to get the heads up, rally together and try save ourselves from the nightmare of relegation.

Come on the hibees:flag:

emerald green
18-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Despite all the s***, for some very strange reason, I think Hibs will win this play-off. I don't know why to be honest, because there's nothing much really to support this belief. Some may say it's wishful thinking, but, after years of supporting Hibs, absolutely nothing would surprise me any more. Are Hamilton Accies all that good? C'mon Hibs, lets do this lot. We are due a break.

weecounty hibby
18-05-2014, 05:35 PM
have said for a few weeks now that we would finish in the play off spot but I have always thought we would be too good for any division 1 (championship my arse!!) club. Narrow lead from away leg and then two goal victory at ER. Then all change in the summer and onwards and upwards:flag:

Baldy Foghorn
18-05-2014, 06:06 PM
:agree: 110% In fact, I'd go so far as to suggest that anyone who thinks we will not win should not go to the games.....

???? Have you watched our demise since January:confused:

NAE NOOKIE
18-05-2014, 06:07 PM
I cant bring myself to vote.

I would hope that the players ( especially the ones who are leaving ) would have enough pride left not to want to be part of a relegated team.

From what I heard on the radio some of the Hamilton players were out on their feet in the last 10 minutes and no wonder having played so many games lately. As far as I can see apart from the form aspect of it the play off is stacked in favour of the Premiership club ..... 10 days rest and the second leg at home.

For our part the importance of these two games just cant be underestimated ......... given the possible consequences of losing its possibly the biggest most important two matches Hibs have ever played in ....... I'm not saying by any means that the clubs existence is at stake, its not, but its future as one of Scotland's top clubs for years to come is.

silverhibee
18-05-2014, 06:17 PM
I'm going to stop the negativity for the next week and stay positive.

Every man and their dog has us relegated and most of them actively want to see us go down as well.

Come on Hibs prove them all wrong and win this tie.

Sorry but being positive doesn't work so i will be as negative as possible.

TheMentalHibees
18-05-2014, 06:17 PM
This team couldn't fight sleep let alone a first division side pushing for promotion. Fans to turn out in numbers and be let down again. Hamilton win the first leg 2-0 and second leg is a drab 0-0. Hope I'm wrong. God, I do.

silverhibee
18-05-2014, 06:19 PM

I will be there supporting the team, try and stop me, but i'm allowed my opinion.

lucky
18-05-2014, 06:20 PM
0-2 if the first game and same at ER. FFS its Hamilton

silverhibee
18-05-2014, 06:21 PM
If you think you can win you will, if you think you will lose you will probably lose. Our team needs US. Be the 12th man and keep Our team in the SPL.

Nonsense :wink:

hibbydog
18-05-2014, 06:21 PM
We're in free fall

Hamilton will be more fired up than us.

Hamilton have scored like 9 or 10 times the goals than we have over the last 10 games.

Hibs players look like they wish they were somewhere else.

Unless something dramatic has changed in the last week or so, it's hard to see anything other than a defeat for hibs.

SlickShoes
18-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Having been at most of the last 6 or so games I don't see anyway we can win with the players we have, my heart says yes we can stay up but my brain says no chance.

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Oddly enough, I think that Hamilton are the favourites for these games. That will work in our favour, but there won't be a lot in it. Still expect us to be in the top league next season.

patch1875
18-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Think we will win both legs.

banchoryhibs
18-05-2014, 06:28 PM
If Thomson and Heffernan start both games we'll win them both. Otherwise it will be nail biting time

silverhibee
18-05-2014, 06:32 PM
If Thomson and Heffernan start both games we'll win them both. Otherwise it will be nail biting time

Can't see Thomson playing any part in the game on Wednesday.

Aldo
18-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Can't see Thomson playing any part in the game on Wednesday. Thot he was fit and ready to go Silver or will this pitch be the deciding factor??

The Leith Dutch
18-05-2014, 06:54 PM

:aok:
Every other time seems to find this kind of stuff motivational.
The fact we're being written off cannot in my opinion do anything but good for us.

Seekyit
18-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Draw the away leg, scrape a win in the home leg.

0-0 and 1-0. I think this is the best we can hope for.

That said, that would require two clean sheets.

Who knows.... I voted yes though.

CallumLaidlaw
18-05-2014, 07:01 PM

Funny cos although made a couple of great saves, he was terrible from crosses apparently

seanshow
18-05-2014, 07:02 PM
I wouldn't say we have no chance, but I think the accies are favourites.

...and if it gets tight in the second leg I don't fancy our chances.
Based on - During the killie match at about 75 mins when we were attacking, killie broke quickly up the park..most of our players sauntered back like it was a sunday league game! that said it all. (and the fans around me in the East were rightly going ballistic). :rolleyes:

If I was religious I'd be praying the players give Two great performances to get us through, Give them bonus money whatever it takes.

And then tell them to gtf!

Eyrie
18-05-2014, 07:03 PM
I know nothing about Hamilton but sadly know enough about Hibs to be able to predict the outcome.

Despite that I've voted that we'll stay up.

Sammy7nil
18-05-2014, 07:03 PM

Thoms0n is fit and will play :wink:
P.S. Northern Hibby if you think Hamilton are Favs I wish you were a bookie :greengrin:greengrin

GreenLake
18-05-2014, 07:07 PM
I am more confident after watching Hamilton fold against Falkirk in the second half where only good fortune kept them ahead by that early first half goal. They have used up their luck and will face a Hibs team desperate for a win. I see a win on Wednesday and another on Saturday for Hibs. Hearts fans will be cheering us on knowing that Hibs losing will make their return to the Premiership next season all but impossible.

Lost_Mackem
18-05-2014, 07:11 PM
Apologies if it has already been mentioned but when is the game?

ekhibee
18-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Well I reckon we'll dominate the game and lose 1-0 at Hamilton, then beat them 2-0 at ER. I will get seriously drunk if that does actually happen as well.

Sammy7nil
18-05-2014, 07:15 PM
We got past Aidrie in the last play-offs we were involved in & I didn't think we would manage that, so
we have to be positive. A one-off I would be very scared of, over two legs we can scrape it.
GG

Really ! We had quality in that side waht would you give for a Darren Jackson now ?

Sir David Gray
18-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Apologies if it has already been mentioned but when is the game?

Wednesday night.

scoopyboy
18-05-2014, 07:24 PM

My thoughts as well but will play second leg.

FWIW I think we will win 2-0 on Wednesday and kill it before the home game.

Martin Canning was slow and crap when he was with us so surely he must be older, slower and crapper now.

The fans will see us through.

Onion
18-05-2014, 07:32 PM

IMO this is not a time for Hibs to be defensive or conservative. We can have a real go at Hamilton in the away tie, knowing that if if goes a bit tits up they at least have the home leg to try recover things. Our home record is so bad, we need to see the away leg as an equal chance to win the tie.

Hamilton's best chance will come from getting a good results at home and going to ER to hang on to that, frustrate Hibs and hit us on the break.

ekhibee
18-05-2014, 07:42 PM

Martin Canning was slow and crap when he was with us so surely he must be older, slower and crapper now.

You're quite right about Canning, and Antoine-Courier wasn't any great shakes when he was with us either, but has been scoring a lot for them. Still think we'll get through, but for the life of me I don't know why.

Gustavo Fring
18-05-2014, 07:44 PM
i can see this ending in tears with us gettin horsed home and away

our team is spineless with 0 confidence while hamilton are on form and full of confidence

Baldy Foghorn
18-05-2014, 07:45 PM

Cheer up, cheer up, they boys will see you through:whistle:

Baldy Foghorn
18-05-2014, 07:46 PM

Remember Raith?:cb

GlenrothesHibee
18-05-2014, 07:46 PM
I could see Hamilton being out of sight by half time on Wednesday. If they score a couple of early goals its Premiership football for them and they know it

scoopyboy
18-05-2014, 07:47 PM
i can see this ending in tears with us gettin horsed home and away

our team is spineless with 0 confidence while hamilton are on form and full of confidence

If they were on form and full of confidence they wouldn't have got horsed 4-1 by Dumbarton in the second last league game, a result that cost them automatic promotion.

:cb

Saorsa
18-05-2014, 07:48 PM
0-2 if the first game and same at ER. FFS its HamiltonHope the team dinnae share you're attitude thinking it's only Hamilton FFS, it was only Raith Rovers FFS that put this team out the cup and they only finished 7th in that league.

weonlywon6-2
18-05-2014, 07:49 PM
The first goal is huge and hibs need to get it,if they do i feel there will only be one winner

CallumLaidlaw
18-05-2014, 07:50 PM
I could see Hamilton being out of sight by half time on Wednesday. If they score a couple of early goals its Premiership football for them and they know it

We are really good at putting ourselves down.
TB has been to see both Hamiltons games this week, let's hope that the rest we've had will benefit us, and hope the players give 100% and get some of the luck we've missed in recent games. We are capable of winning this.

Aldo
18-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Friends of mine are Falkirk fans and they were disappointed to lose today as they thought they had the better chances but keeper had a couple of good saves.

They also said that accies are the best team they have come up against this season however believe that Hibs will win over 2 legs as the accies will be knacked and think that although we have been woeful we should have enough.

CallumLaidlaw
18-05-2014, 07:55 PM
Some of Hamiltons results this season -
Dumbarton 4-2 accies
Accies 3-4 Cowdenbeath
Hamilton 0-3 st Johnstone

truehibernian
18-05-2014, 07:57 PM
My thoughts are that although they score goals, Hamilton play very narrow and through the middle. Scotland is not the most mobile but he is strong and bags of experience. The lad Routledge is a decent wee player.

Hamilton are very ropey at the back, especially centrally. I'd hope and pray we go for the result midweek and play 4-3-3, with Heffernan playing alongside someone like Cummings, even Danny Handling. Watmore or Harris wide and getting the ball to them quickly would be my plan.

Hibs could win both games as long as they play from the off, set the tempo and get on the ball - the one good thing about it being Hamilton, the atmosphere is absolutely honking there......their fans have to be the worst in their league for creating an atmosphere. That is where Hibs fans could become a factor big time. At least Falkirk have a set of fans that get behind them.

Aldo
18-05-2014, 08:02 PM
My thoughts are that although they score goals, Hamilton play very narrow and through the middle. Scotland is not the most mobile but he is strong and bags of experience. The lad Routledge is a decent wee player. Hamilton are very ropey at the back, especially centrally. I'd hope and pray we go for the result midweek and play 4-3-3, with Heffernan playing alongside someone like Cummings, even Danny Handling. Watmore or Harris wide and getting the ball to them quickly would be my plan. Hibs could win both games as long as they play from the off, set the tempo and get on the ball - the one good thing about it being Hamilton, the atmosphere is absolutely honking there......their fans have to be the worst in their league for creating an atmosphere. That is where Hibs fans could become a factor big time. At least Falkirk have a set of fans that get behind them.

I hope we take the game to them and put them on the back foot from the off. Like you say they are not great at the back (mind you neither are we but Watmore/Harris and Cummings should start!!

GlenrothesHibee
18-05-2014, 08:07 PM
We are really good at putting ourselves down.
TB has been to see both Hamiltons games this week, let's hope that the rest we've had will benefit us, and hope the players give 100% and get some of the luck we've missed in recent games. We are capable of winning this.

All my optimisim regarding Hibs has gone. I've nothing left. Id love them to go and prove me wrong though.

truehibernian
18-05-2014, 08:08 PM
I hope we take the game to them and put them on the back foot from the off. Like you say they are not great at the back (mind you neither are we but Watmore/Harris and Cummings should start!!

Aldo, for me this is a set of games that are perfect for Jason and Alex Harris - Martin Canning is still a bombscare and if we can circulate the ball quickly, on the deck, up to them, goals and chances will come, I'm sure of it.

They have a lad Gordon as well - his temperament is woeful and he was lucky not to see red in the first game v Falkirk by all accounts. I'd be setting someone up against him to try and entice a challenge or reaction first 20 minutes - they will be fired up, and quite often a firecracker like him could make a silly challenge or rash decision. He is actually quite talented so if you get him on a yellow then his game suffers - in fact he may even be suspended for the next game if he does, I'll need to check.

silverhibee
18-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Thot he was fit and ready to go Silver or will this pitch be the deciding factor??

The pitch mate.

Sammy7nil
18-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Hope the team dinnae share you're attitude thinking it's only Hamilton FFS, it was only Raith Rovers FFS that put this team out the cup and they only finished 7th in that league.

I agree to an extent BUT the fact is we are Hibs they are Hamilton we have to approach it right but we should have a swagger and belief.

We should be calling the shots if we go in with a scared worried attitude we are in bother lets go out with a big team attitude and BOSS the game from the off.

SteveHFC
18-05-2014, 08:13 PM
If we stay up. I will not shave for the next few months ;-)

silverhibee
18-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Thoms0n is fit and will play :wink:
P.S. Northern Hibby if you think Hamilton are Favs I wish you were a bookie :greengrin:greengrin

We will find out on Wednesday i suppose, i didn't say he was unfit, and to say he will play 4 days before the game, i doubt that he know's that considering the team gets picked the day before the game.

Onion
18-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Hope the team dinnae share you're attitude thinking it's only Hamilton FFS, it was only Raith Rovers FFS that put this team out the cup and they only finished 7th in that league.

That's one of the few positives we can hang on to. There is no way that Hibs will be complacent about winning this play-off. They'll know they are in real danger of being relegated, and should be thankful they've got one more chance to redeem themselves. 10 days to get their heads around that, will do the trick.

Sammy7nil
18-05-2014, 08:19 PM
We will find out on Wednesday i suppose, i didn't say he was unfit, and to say he will play 4 days before the game, i doubt that he know's that considering the team gets picked the day before the game.

If everyone is fit and Butcher is not working with his starting 11 now then god help us.
Lets hope it is not Butcher bingo and the team is already picked.

TornadoHibby
18-05-2014, 08:19 PM

Sad thing is with your point is that none of us can change the mind sets now engrained in each of our players bar a few (KT immediately springs to mind) after such a long run of absolutley dismal results! :agree:

Winning breeds winners and losing does the opposite I think! :dunno:

I really hope that the players rise to the occasion in each case and keep us in the SPFL for next season! :agree:

silverhibee
18-05-2014, 08:23 PM

Not as confident as you Scoops :greengrin seen them play a few weeks back and they are a decent team, yes Hibs should do the business against them but i have being saying that about Hibs since the last derby at the PBS, we need to score first in the game, we put a lot in to the first 20/25 minutes at the start of the last few games but when the goal doesn't come we start to run out of ideas and other teams then take advantage of that.

Aldo
18-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Aldo, for me this is a set of games that are perfect for Jason and Alex Harris - Martin Canning is still a bombscare and if we can circulate the ball quickly, on the deck, up to them, goals and chances will come, I'm sure of it. They have a lad Gordon as well - his temperament is woeful and he was lucky not to see red in the first game v Falkirk by all accounts. I'd be setting someone up against him to try and entice a challenge or reaction first 20 minutes - they will be fired up, and quite often a firecracker like him could make a silly challenge or rash decision. He is actually quite talented so if you get him on a yellow then his game suffers - in fact he may even be suspended for the next game if he does, I'll need to check.

TH pace it has to be so it's Cummings Harris or Watmore. Tbh I'd leave Watmore for the last 30 when accies are hopefully blowing out their ***** (not saying they will but there is a chance) and just let him run at them.

We need to get at their back 4 from the off then.

Aldo
18-05-2014, 08:24 PM
The pitch mate.

Cheers for that

truehibernian
18-05-2014, 08:24 PM

For a game of this magnitude SH, and given they have seen Hamilton close hand twice in a few days, I hope to God that we have the starting 11 picked and are training already with a view to what the side will face.

My 11 is already picked - including a couple of wildcards. Which I think we will need to be honest. AN is on record saying he thinks we are a soft touch.......firstly he is a c*** of the highest order, secondly I would be throwing in a couple of low bowlers to unsettle his plans.

He will absolutely target the left flank and absolutely target Nelson. That is what I would do and that is what Falkirk were planning to do.

I'd go for their throat and play a dynamic 4-3-3 and go for it from the first whistle.

silverhibee
18-05-2014, 08:31 PM
If everyone is fit and Butcher is not working with his starting 11 now then god help us.

Butcher may have a starting 11 picked in his head but i pretty much doubt he has told any of them that they will be starting the game.

silverhibee
18-05-2014, 08:38 PM
For a game of this magnitude SH, and given they have seen Hamilton close hand twice in a few days, I hope to God that we have the starting 11 picked and are training already with a view to what the side will face.

My 11 is already picked - including a couple of wildcards. Which I think we will need to be honest. AN is on record saying he thinks we are a soft touch.......firstly he is a c*** of the highest order, secondly I would be throwing in a couple of low bowlers to unsettle his plans.

He will absolutely target the left flank and absolutely target Nelson. That is what I would do and that is what Falkirk were planning to do.

I'd go for their throat and play a dynamic 4-3-3 and go for it from the first whistle.

He will have a 11 picked in his head but i doubt he has told any of them they will be starting, i pretty much doubt Thomson will feature on Wednesday night bud.

Got to get the first goal.

Billy Whizz
18-05-2014, 08:40 PM

Is Neil available to play after being suspended?

Sammy7nil
18-05-2014, 08:41 PM
He will have a 11 picked in his head but i doubt he has told any of them they will be starting, i pretty much doubt Thomson will feature on Wednesday night bud.

Got to get the first goal.

If some on here are to be believed the tie could be over after 30 mins no point in saving KT for the 2nd leg

Paisley Hibby
18-05-2014, 08:41 PM

To be fair, he only found out this afternoon who we are playing so I'd give him at least until tomorrow to decide on the team :wink:

I think our biggest advantage is that Hamilton REALLY fancy themselves to beat us and everybody else has written us off. So lets not do anything to change that before Wednesday night as we always seem to do better when we're the underdogs.

truehibernian
18-05-2014, 08:43 PM
TH pace it has to be so it's Cummings Harris or Watmore. Tbh I'd leave Watmore for the last 30 when accies are hopefully blowing out their ***** (not saying they will but there is a chance) and just let him run at them.

We need to get at their back 4 from the off then.

Like I said Aldo, I'd go further.....I'd play Baptie, purely because McGivern is worth a goal of a start for the opposition and secondly because Ryan has a sweet delivery from set pieces and can get up and down the flank and actually beat a man instead of being cowardly and looking for the pass inside.

I spoke to a family member of Dean Horribine this week and apparently he has not been told yet as to his contract situation (which personally I think is awful if true)......I'd play Dean and put him right up against Gordon......Dean has a wee bit of the 'bam' in him but in a controlled sense......I could see Ziggy Gordon falling into that trap bug time.

Plus Dean gets forward more than our current midfielders.

Aldo
18-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Like I said Aldo, I'd go further.....I'd play Baptie, purely because McGivern is worth a goal of a start for the opposition and secondly because Ryan has a sweet delivery from set pieces and can get up and down the flank and actually beat a man instead of being cowardly and looking for the pass inside. I spoke to a family member of Dean Horribine this week and apparently he has not been told yet as to his contract situation (which personally I think is awful if true)......I'd play Dean and put him right up against Gordon......Dean has a wee bit of the 'bam' in him but in a controlled sense......I could see Ziggy Gordon falling into that trap bug time. Plus Dean gets forward more than our current midfielders.

I like the idea of that TH. But both you and I know that this will never happen.... Which is a shame cos I've heard good things bout them both. I think we have a rough idea who the back 4 will be and what your suggesting is waaaayyyy out on left field for TB at the mo.

As for McGivern I'd have lewis at LB everyday of the week ahead of him. At least you know what your getting from Lewis.

silverhibee
18-05-2014, 08:55 PM
I like the idea of that TH. But both you and I know that this will never happen.... Which is a shame cos I've heard good things bout them both. I think we have a rough idea who the back 4 will be and what your suggesting is waaaayyyy out on left field for TB at the mo.

As for McGivern I'd have lewis at LB everyday of the week ahead of him. At least you know what your getting from Lewis.

Bang on Aldo, that loser McGivern better not be ahead of Lewis on Wednesday night for the LB position.

Northernhibee
18-05-2014, 08:59 PM
All my optimisim regarding Hibs has gone. I've nothing left. Id love them to go and prove me wrong though.

Hey, third final in three years. This is a golden time to be a Hibee :greengrin

Steven_Hibs
18-05-2014, 09:07 PM

Lewis at LB? Didn't we learn our lesson earlier in the season with him in the team let alone at LB. Id rather play Baptie with one leg, can't do any worse.

EK_Hibs
18-05-2014, 09:09 PM
The first goal is huge and hibs need to get it,if they do i feel there will only be one winner

If Heffernan starts then I can honestly see us opening the scoring and winning relatively comfortably.
I hate all the negative talk from some on here.

Sammy7nil
18-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Lewis at LB? Didn't we learn our lesson earlier in the season with him in the team let alone at LB. Id rather play Baptie with one leg, can't do any worse.

Lewis would be in my team how mcGivern is picked week after week is beyond me he is a bomb scare

EastCalderHibby
18-05-2014, 09:14 PM

:top marks :agree: yes as this will let the 2000 or so fans go to give the team the support they really need
and make it that wee bit easier for me to get my ticket the morn :greengrin
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Aldo
18-05-2014, 09:15 PM

Really. Ah one of the Lewis hater brigade. Tell you what we all know Baptie won't get a chance so we can forget bout that.

If you think Lewis has let the team let alone the fans or the club down then you are way off the mark.

I would have him playing there every week. I'd go as far to say that I'd have him in my MF ahead of our supposed club capt who has hidden for most of the season.

You can slate Lewis all you want but the guy gives his all, fights and gives nowt but 100% everytime he pulls on that jersey.

Bout time you changed the Lewis isnae good enough record cos the next 2 games we need fighters/battlers and folk that'll take one for the cause... In my eyes that's Lewis.

GreenCastle
18-05-2014, 09:19 PM
Like I said Aldo, I'd go further.....I'd play Baptie, purely because McGivern is worth a goal of a start for the opposition and secondly because Ryan has a sweet delivery from set pieces and can get up and down the flank and actually beat a man instead of being cowardly and looking for the pass inside.

I spoke to a family member of Dean Horribine this week and apparently he has not been told yet as to his contract situation (which personally I think is awful if true)......I'd play Dean and put him right up against Gordon......Dean has a wee bit of the 'bam' in him but in a controlled sense......I could see Ziggy Gordon falling into that trap bug time.

Plus Dean gets forward more than our current midfielders.

True about Horribine - I've been told a few of the younger guys don't know what's happening yet and a few of them want to stay but ideally want to be involved with a style of play that suits them and get's the best out of them.

I am interested to see how Hibs approach this game. Last few games Hibs have gone for it at times and that has added pressure.

Will we sit in and play counter or go for it and risk a Boyd type finish when Hamilton break away?

Eyrie
18-05-2014, 09:42 PM
I don't think Butcher will make a decision on the young players until he knows which division we're in. I suspect that some will get a new deal if we go down but will be allowed to leave if we stay up.

Criswell
18-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Anyone know if the game on Wed is being shown on TV?

Eyrie
18-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Anyone know if the game on Wed is being shown on TV?

It's on Sky.

NorthNorfolkHFC
18-05-2014, 09:53 PM
What are the odds?

PatHead
18-05-2014, 09:54 PM
anyone know if the game on wed is being shown on tv?

ss1

The Harp
18-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Whatever team he picks I'm hoping Butcher has instilled in them the importance of getting off to a good start. They'll have to fight like they've rarely managed to do all season 'cos Hamilton will be really up for it. Here's hoping he can inspire a performance out of them - we're certainly due one.

Russ
19-05-2014, 04:41 AM
I will be there supporting the team, try and stop me, but i'm allowed my opinion.

Let's hope when you're there you DO support the team and are not on their back after 5 mins, or as negative as you are on here.

TornadoHibby
19-05-2014, 05:29 AM
Really. Ah one of the Lewis hater brigade. Tell you what we all know Baptie won't get a chance so we can forget bout that.

If you think Lewis has let the team let alone the fans or the club down then you are way off the mark.

I would have him playing there every week. I'd go as far to say that I'd have him in my MF ahead of our supposed club capt who has hidden for most of the season.

You can slate Lewis all you want but the guy gives his all, fights and gives nowt but 100% everytime he pulls on that jersey.

Bout time you changed the Lewis isnae good enough record cos the next 2 games we need fighters/battlers and folk that'll take one for the cause... In my eyes that's Lewis.

Couldn't have put it better myself! :top marks

Maybe the guy isn't a regular at first team matches? :dunno:

lucky
19-05-2014, 05:35 AM
This is not a game to play untried boys. As for left back I would go with RM and Lewis playing in front of him in the midfield.
Separately, the young guys waiting to find out if they getting on does not worry me as much as they think they should have a say in what style of football Hibs play in the event they might make it into the 1st team

SanFranHibs
19-05-2014, 05:50 AM
The first of two big 'Yes' votes this year for me :greengrin

I confess though I will be more relaxed and confident if we could just get the first goal on Wednesday night.

As I have been saying for weeks....as bad as we have been it is still in our hands !

Just get at them hard and fast and don't let them settle.

:flag:

joe breezy
19-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Lots of people on drugs voting yes

Golden Bear
19-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Lots of people on drugs voting yes

I would say you have to be on drugs even to contemplate voting "YES"!

:greengrin

James70
19-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Most on this forum did not think we would be relegation candidates 2 or 3 months ago.

After the split the majority thought there was no chance we would finish 2nd bottom then we picked up ONE point from the other relegation candidates.

Many thought we would beat Kilmarnock.

I have absolutely no reason to think of one reason why would should be able to beat Hamilton over 2 legs.

A NO vote from me and I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

Hibs7
19-05-2014, 10:03 AM
I think it is crucial we score first in both games, if we do that then I don't see us getting beat ...

FranckSuzy
19-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Let's hope when you're there you DO support the team and are not on their back after 5 mins, or as negative as you are on here.

Really? :confused:

steviehibsleith
19-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Ok so we pretty much are in agreemant here that beating Hamilton to stay in the Premier leage is not a given, in fact many saying we are beat and have no chance. I hope the management feel the same way in one respect because win or lose this squad need emptying virtually to a man. People shouting for Baptie Horribine or Black to play need to wake up, playing in the Under 20s or EOS with 4 first team players in the team is no great shakes. When we had to play only under 20s V The rangers in the youth cup 3rd round we got beat 6-1 ! There is a huge step just Look at Jason Cummings scored by the barrel at Under 20s EOS but yet to score for the first team. The squad from top to bottom need emptying i just hope its for the Premier league and we get past Hamilton .

Onion
19-05-2014, 10:37 AM
Ok so we pretty much are in agreemant here that beating Hamilton to stay in the Premier leage is not a given, in fact many saying we are beat and have no chance. I hope the management feel the same way in one respect because win or lose this squad need emptying virtually to a man. People shouting for Baptie Horribine or Black to play need to wake up, playing in the Under 20s or EOS with 4 first team players in the team is no great shakes. When we had to play only under 20s V The rangers in the youth cup 3rd round we got beat 6-1 ! There is a huge step just Look at Jason Cummings scored by the barrel at Under 20s EOS but yet to score for the first team. The squad from top to bottom need emptying i just hope its for the Premier league and we get past Hamilton .

Most agree that big changes are needed but now's not the time to be reminding all the players that they are no longer wanted or needed at the club. To have any chance of remaining in the Prem, we all need to be fully behind the players and manager.

mutley
19-05-2014, 10:39 AM
I think it will be squeeky bum time, but I hope and pray (to every conceivable deity) that Hibs manage to pull someting out of the back and keep us in the top flight.

GreenLake
19-05-2014, 10:53 AM
If we stay up. I will not shave for the next few months ;-)

silverhibee
19-05-2014, 11:17 AM

:faf:

Me negative, you have the wrong dude, 2 tickets purchased and raring to go on Wednesday, just hope the players are up for it as much as i am.

GO HIBS GO :flag: :tbgwa: :flag:

Is that better. :aok:

Keith_M
19-05-2014, 02:09 PM
The OP asked for an honest opinion but some people can't seem to handle it if that opinion differs from theirs.

My opinion, based on Hibs form this year, is that Hamilton will win. I'd love to be able to go in person and cheer the team on (I can't, sadly) and I am not the kind of fan that gets on players backs when they're struggling, quite the opposite however, I'm surely entitled to my opinion.

I've gone to Cup Finals against the Old Firm where they were massive favourites but it didn't stop me cheering my team.

I also don't get the logic that dictates that me sitting at home watching the game on Sky, while feeling negative about our chances, is going to affect the players in any way...

...unless I'm Uri Gellar :greengrin

GreenCastle
19-05-2014, 02:13 PM
KT and Heff trained today with full squad - everyone else fit.
Watmore didn't train.

How we perform in this 1st leg is going to go a long way to how the tie is decided :agree:

Really important Hibs start well again and keep things tight.

Fans I am sure will be fully behind the players :top marks

My_Wife_Camille
19-05-2014, 02:17 PM
The OP asked for an honest opinion but some people can't seem to handle it if that opinion differs from theirs.

My opinion, based on Hibs form this year, is that Hamilton will win. I'd love to be able to go in person and cheer the team on (I can't, sadly) and I am not the kind of fan that gets on players backs when they're struggling, quite the opposite however, I'm surely entitled to my opinion.

I've gone to Cup Finals against the Old Firm where they were massive favourites but it didn't stop me cheering my team.

I also don't get the logic that dictates that me sitting at home watching the game on Sky, while feeling negative about our chances, is going to affect the players in any way...

...unless I'm Uri Gellar :greengrin

You just need to look at Cowdenbeath/Dunfermline to see why your logic, and the opinion you've formed from it, is nonsense.

In my opinion

Keith_M
19-05-2014, 02:18 PM
You just need to look at Cowdenbeath/Dunfermline to see why your logic, and the opinion you've formed from it, is nonsense.

In my opinion

Go on, explain it to me then.

number9dream
19-05-2014, 02:37 PM

I think the Beeb geezer is only highlighting the excellent saves made by Cuthbert.
But, as someone else has pointed out, he's a bit suspect on crosses. Get big Forster in the box as often as possible and hope that Terry's had them busy practicing pacey deliveries into the mixer...

My_Wife_Camille
19-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Go on, explain it to me then.

The team with the stronger squad from the stronger league won the tie convincingly, despite being the team that had a much worse season

Nutmegged
19-05-2014, 02:52 PM
The team with the stronger squad from the stronger league won the tie convincingly, despite being the team that had a much worse season

While I'm not wholly disagreeing with your assessment Cowden also have a top striker who scores for fun and won the Player of the Season, I think more Hibs fans would be more confident if we had someone like that.

VivaHiberņa
19-05-2014, 02:57 PM

In fairness, they were at least winning games every now and again. Hibs' confidence must be completely gone by now.

Keith_M
19-05-2014, 03:15 PM

In which case, the team from the top league should always win? I'm not convinced by that argument, so I'll stick with my view for now.

3pm
19-05-2014, 03:21 PM
What are the odds?

Hamilton are 6/4. Hibs are 9/5.

Captain Trips
19-05-2014, 03:22 PM

Raith Rovers.

NorthNorfolkHFC
19-05-2014, 03:30 PM

Really, seems the bookies don't have us as so considerable favourites then.

Is that just the away leg or overall?

"Kommen sie bitte und listen to Kraftwerk!"

My_Wife_Camille
19-05-2014, 03:38 PM
In which case, the team from the top league should always win? I'm not convinced by that argument, so I'll stick with my view for now.

Wouldn't go as far as to say 'always' but they do the vast majority of the time and there's good reason for that.

My point was that the Cowdenbeath/Dunfernline tie is a perfect example of why we should be Confident of a Hibernian win.

Captain Trips
19-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Wouldn't go as far as to say 'always' but they do the vast majority of the time and there's good reason for that.

My point was that the Cowdenbeath/Dunfernline tie is a perfect example of why we should be Confident of a Hibernian win.

That is irrelevant to our match or any other. This game is on a knife edge based on our form and the form of Hamilton. Cowden v Dunf has no bearing or any reason to think we will win lose or draw.

flash
19-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Raith Rovers.

We should have won that. The officials shafted us.

GlenrothesHibee
19-05-2014, 04:05 PM

Seems we cant get beat now without officials shafting us. If we were good enough we would have won

SanFranHibs
19-05-2014, 04:14 PM

:wink:

Otherwise we could put money on both teams and still win !

truehibernian
19-05-2014, 04:17 PM

James Collins burying an easy chance first minute would have set the tone - officials never lost Hibs that game, we did it ourselves. Raith were worthy winners for me.

My_Wife_Camille
19-05-2014, 04:18 PM
That is irrelevant to our match or any other. This game is on a knife edge based on our form and the form of Hamilton. Cowden v Dunf has no bearing or any reason to think we will win lose or draw.

Of course it has no effect on the outcome of the match but it's clear to see that's not what I'm saying.

In simpler terms, yourself and keekaboo appear to be of the opinion that because of our poor form and Hamiltons good form, you expect us to lose the tie. You are basing your prediction on our form against theirs, correct?

I'm basing my prediction on the events at the weekend that proved that this theory has no substance. If it did then Cowdenbeath would not be playing Championship football next year.

lord bunberry
19-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Of course it has no effect on the outcome of the match but it's clear to see that's not what I'm saying.

In simpler terms, yourself and keekaboo appear to be of the opinion that because of our poor form and Hamiltons good form, you expect us to lose the tie. You are basing your prediction on our form against theirs, correct?

I'm basing my prediction on the events at the weekend that proved that this theory has no substance. If it did then Cowdenbeath would not be playing Championship football next year.

But the comparison between hibs and cowdenbeath doesn't really work as they finished the season quite strongly and almost avoided the play offs. a feat that looked very unlikely a month earlier, whereas hibs have dropped like a stone and are currently the worst team in the division, who were only saved from automatic relegation by another teams points deduction.
IMO what happened in other games will have no bearing on our game, if both teams play as well as they possibly can we will win comfortably, that's the only thing that's important.

My_Wife_Camille
19-05-2014, 04:45 PM
But the comparison between hibs and cowdenbeath doesn't really work as they finished the season quite strongly and almost avoided the play offs. a feat that looked very unlikely a month earlier, whereas hibs have dropped like a stone and are currently the worst team in the division, who were only saved from automatic relegation by another teams points deduction.
IMO what happened in other games will have no bearing on our game, if both teams play as well as they possibly can we will win comfortably, that's the only thing that's important.

We almost avoided the playoffs too. In fact, we could have avoided the play offs right up until the last game.

As I've clearly said already, I agree that what happened in other games will have no bearing on our game. That was never my point. My point was, and still is, that the theory that the team in the lower division should be expected to win because of their better form is flawed, as proved by Cowdenbeath.

lord bunberry
19-05-2014, 04:48 PM
We almost avoided the playoffs too. In fact, we could have avoided the play offs right up until the last game.

As I've clearly said already, I agree that what happened in other games will have no bearing on our game. That was never my point. My point was, and still is, that the theory that the team in the lower division should be expected to win because of their better form is flawed, as proved by Cowdenbeath.

Was Dunfermline's form any better than Cowdenbeath's?

CallumLaidlaw
19-05-2014, 05:04 PM
@McBookie: Who will win the Play Offs?

8/13 Hibernian
6/5 Hamilton

Will anyone be backing Hibs at odds on?

Gordy M
19-05-2014, 05:06 PM
Really, seems the bookies don't have us as so considerable favourites then.

Is that just the away leg or overall?

Hibs are 4/7 to win, accies are 5/4 to win over two legs.

H18Y GW
19-05-2014, 05:07 PM
They have lost 41 goals against a crock of ***** and although scoring many,i really think we will tuck them away 2-0 away and 4-1 at home,Drugs you may ask ,No

Just the realisation that we are better than them ,all 11 players that start for us will be better than there opposite number..

Its now time to ****in prove it and i for one think they will ....CANNY WAIT...GGTTH

Nutmegged
19-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Hibs have started many games like a house on fire, we've just not been able to get the goal when we're on top, if we can start the same way and score then I think we'll grow in confidence and win comfortably

jacomo
19-05-2014, 05:14 PM

Yup, a happy clappy message board will make the difference!

Yay. Go Greens!

I reckon a James Collins hat trick and a Jason Cummings wonder strike from 35 yards for the first leg, an early goal from a perfectly executed set piece in the 2nd. At 5-0 up on aggregate and 30 mins to go, TB will throw on a couple of promising kids from the academy to whet the appetite for next season.

:flag:

Captain Trips
19-05-2014, 05:36 PM

How does it have no substance? I am basing an opinon based on the 2 teams in question and suggesting there isnt a lot in it and we could lose but could win it is very close indeed and I wouldnt be shocked either way. What happened in any other match has zero to do with our game. Football throws up all sorts of results however rather than just saying we will win or lose for sake of it I believe based on the form of the both teams and the players available I think we may struggle. Yet you base what might happen based on a match between two different teams that IMO has no substance.

mca
19-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Sorry if its been mentioned elsewhere - But Does - Anyone know who the refs are for both games ??

Cany be the jambo.. can it ??? :confused:

Wee Scottie Dug
19-05-2014, 07:07 PM
Sorry if its been mentioned elsewhere - But Does - Anyone know who the refs are for both games ??

Cany be the jambo.. can it ??? :confused:

Bobby Madden for Away game and willie collum for return leg ............

mca
19-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Bobby Madden for Away game and willie collum for return leg ............

Cheers for that - it cold be worse.... :rolleyes:

NorthNorfolkHFC
19-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Bobby madden is an ok ref, Collum can be a nightmare

My_Wife_Camille
19-05-2014, 07:49 PM
How does it have no substance? I am basing an opinon based on the 2 teams in question and suggesting there isnt a lot in it and we could lose but could win it is very close indeed and I wouldnt be shocked either way. What happened in any other match has zero to do with our game. Football throws up all sorts of results however rather than just saying we will win or lose for sake of it I believe based on the form of the both teams and the players available I think we may struggle. Yet you base what might happen based on a match between two different teams that IMO has no substance. I think this is the crux of the matter mate and where we're probably never going to agree. I thin that as a football fan a bit of blind faith and saying that we'll win for the sake of it is a good thing. Confidence breeds confidence. If we were playing Barcelona or Real Madrid on Wednesday I'd probably still be on here giving reasons as to why we should be confident if a win! I don't care if I'm wrong about it either, I'd rather be wrong about predicting a Hibs win than be right about predicting a Hibs defeat. As long as there's a chance that Hibernian will win then that's the feeling and belief that should be shared and shouted by Hibs supporters, even if it turns out to be wrong.

I still think we'll win and stay up anyway, like Cowdenbeath did.

Enjoy the games

Captain Trips
19-05-2014, 08:38 PM
I think this is the crux of the matter mate and where we're probably never going to agree. I thin that as a football fan a bit of blind faith and saying that we'll win for the sake of it is a good thing. Confidence breeds confidence. If we were playing Barcelona or Real Madrid on Wednesday I'd probably still be on here giving reasons as to why we should be confident if a win! I don't care if I'm wrong about it either, I'd rather be wrong about predicting a Hibs win than be right about predicting a Hibs defeat. As long as there's a chance that Hibernian will win then that's the feeling and belief that should be shared and shouted by Hibs supporters, even if it turns out to be wrong.

I still think we'll win and stay up anyway, like Cowdenbeath did.

Enjoy the games

You said my reasons had no substance yet your talking about blind faith etc. Your posts therefore make little sense on that front.

VivaHiberņa
19-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Bobby madden is an ok ref, Collum can be a nightmare

Only if the opposition is wearing hoops.

ehf
19-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Hibs are 4/7 to win, accies are 5/4 to win over two legs.

Hamilton are 12/1 to win the first leg 2-0, 40-1 to win 3-0 and 90-1 to win 4-0. Just need to cover all three bets, any stake you like, licence to print money.

portycabbage
19-05-2014, 09:46 PM
Was Dunfermline's form any better than Cowdenbeath's?

Slightly worse I'd say, last ten league matches-
Cowdenbeath W3 D3 L4
Dunfermline W2 D4 L4

I think you can make stats or form say different things depending on which bit you're looking at. Overall, Dunfermline have obviously had better results in their league this season than Cowdenbeath have in theirs, but they look to have had similar results recently - unlike us and Hamilton. If we can score first then perhaps previous form/confidence levels might have less of a bearing. I think part of the reason the Fife teams' result look like a good omen for us is because of the assumption (me included, not seeing much of either) that Dunfermline should generally be better than Cowdenbeath.

Anyway, it's a one-off game (well, two-off), Hamilton appear to concede goals as well (and at a lower level), and their attack will be left dazzled by an array of silky skills and no nonsense defending by Michael Nelson. Ok, I'm going with mindless optimism for now.

My_Wife_Camille
19-05-2014, 11:14 PM
You said my reasons had no substance yet your talking about blind faith etc. Your posts therefore make little sense on that front.

That post was my way of saying 'let's agree to disagree'.

I think your argument about the team in good form being expected to win is nonsense. I used the Cowdenbeath/Dunfermline game as an example as to why. The team in good form lost, convincingly, to the team in poor form because, at the end of the day, the team in poor form still had stronger players from a stronger league and are used to playing against stronger opposition.

I think the same is true with Hibernian and Hamilton and for some reason you don't.

Captain Trips
20-05-2014, 06:40 AM
That post was my way of saying 'let's agree to disagree'.

I think your argument about the team in good form being expected to win is nonsense. I used the Cowdenbeath/Dunfermline game as an example as to why. The team in good form lost, convincingly, to the team in poor form because, at the end of the day, the team in poor form still had stronger players from a stronger league and are used to playing against stronger opposition.

I think the same is true with Hibernian and Hamilton and for some reason you don't.

Suggesting a team in form vs a team out of form and suggesting the team in form may win is "nonsense". I really find your reasoning to be the only thing that is " nonsense" in this thread to be honest.

I do see it. I fully understand what you say anything can happen a team can win 10 matches in row and lose the 11th to a team that has lost 10 in a row. That can happen however based on something that includes both teams then what I suggest isn't nonsense.

--------
20-05-2014, 09:22 AM
Whatever team he picks I'm hoping Butcher has instilled in them the importance of getting off to a good start. They'll have to fight like they've rarely managed to do all season 'cos Hamilton will be really up for it. Here's hoping he can inspire a performance out of them - we're certainly due one.

Three reasons why we're likely to struggle.

Surely a performance overt two games to keep Hibs up isn't beyond them? :rolleyes:

jacomo
20-05-2014, 09:45 AM

Unfortunately I think this is Butcher's only tactic. Come out of the blocks fast, up-n-at-em boys!

The problem is that if we don't score in the first 20 minutes, we seem to retreat into our shells. A bit more nous and guts required.

Green Reaper
20-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Off to a flyer probably but I agree if we don't score during this spell, what will TB do tactically I honestly have no clue
Personally hoping TB Isn't still thinking that losing an early goal takes the pressure off!

oramhibee
20-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Anyone know how many tickets Hamilton have sold for Sunday?