PDA

View Full Version : Is Tattoo Man offski again ?

Tynie01011973
16-05-2014, 04:41 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/stevenson-faces-paycut-if-he-stays-at-hearts-1-3413196

Guy seems to have no luck at the PBS....walks away because he didn't get paid and comes back to help them.

Now looks like if he can't find a new club this Summer he will need to go back on 25% of the deal he signed in 2012.

GIRFUY Thug

:greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
16-05-2014, 04:43 PM
I was under the impression that the Monday meeting resulted in him being told to bolt anyway

Tynie01011973
16-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Don't think so, it was Hamill,McDonald and Diddie McGowan who were told they weren't getting new contracts as far as I remember

007 Mickey Weir
16-05-2014, 04:53 PM
No Tattoo boy was also on the list

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27379580

danhibees1875
16-05-2014, 04:55 PM
I also thought it was Stevenson who got the boot...

truehibernian
16-05-2014, 05:26 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/stevenson-faces-paycut-if-he-stays-at-hearts-1-3413196

Guy seems to have no luck at the PBS....walks away because he didn't get paid and comes back to help them.

Now looks like if he can't find a new club this Summer he will need to go back on 25% of the deal he signed in 2012.

GIRFUY Thug

Contract will need to include bus pass and travelcard too :aok:

Gus Fring
16-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Jose Quitongo likes this :aok:

Beefster
16-05-2014, 05:43 PM
To be fair to him, if I took less wages to try and help out my employers stay in business and they, in turn, did me over, I'd tell them to go **** themselves too.

blackpoolhibs
16-05-2014, 06:15 PM
To be fair to him, if I took less wages to try and help out my employers stay in business and they, in turn, did me over, I'd tell them to go **** themselves too.

It must have came as a huge shock too. :wink:

McD
16-05-2014, 06:32 PM
The evening news article does raise a couple of questions:

Did he sign a new/amended contract to accept the 50% cut last summer when they went into admin, and if so, why didn't his agent get it also written in that his wages would revert to the original amount rather than accept verbal assurances?

If no new/amended contract, then surely the wage drop due to relegation will be from the original amount, not the admin wage?

Not to mention, if it was an amended or new contract, what kind of muppet allowed a relegation wage drop clause to be kept in when the club had been hit with a 15 point deduction, that was a very well known punishment long before they entered admin?

Lastly, the wording of the EEN and the BBC stories conflict: beeb states he's been given the heave ho, EEN is saying he's leaving of his own choice due to not be happy about the wages carry on.

Gus Fring
16-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Sounds to me like he wanted to leave and Hearts are trying to keep him as he's still under contract. He'll try and find somewhere else then go back to Hearts if nobody else wants him.

The Green Goblin
16-05-2014, 11:47 PM
He'll try and find somewhere else then go back to Hearts if nobody else wants him.

That reminds me of someone else....can't think who though. Maybe somebody else nose? :greengrin

Baader
16-05-2014, 11:52 PM
Obviously as thick as he looks. Left because they didn't pay him then went back - what exactly did he expect from a club like that?

The Green Goblin
17-05-2014, 12:34 AM
Obviously as thick as he looks. Left because they didn't pay him then went back - what exactly did he expect from a club like that?

I wonder what his wife makes of it all?

greenginger
17-05-2014, 08:28 AM
I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment. On a sunny island with a crappy internet connection, so what is the story with the Yam stars of the future.

Holt and the others, are they out of contract able to move on for better wages than the Budge bean counting will allow ?

leithsansiro
17-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Don't think so, it was Hamill,McDonald and Diddie McGowan who were told they weren't getting new contracts as far as I remember

Surely he's got to feel a bit hard done by? As much as i dislike Hearts, I'd happily have McDonald at ER. Decent keeper IMHO.

Scouse Hibee
17-05-2014, 10:24 AM
I was under the impression that the Monday meeting resulted in him being told to bolt anyway

No he was just reminded of the terms of his contract regarding relegation, obviously not happy with another cut to his salary as he was under impression this would not be implemented due to his agreement to earlier pay cut. Still under contract and expected by Hearts to return for pre season unless another club come for him.

KeithTheHibby
17-05-2014, 10:33 AM

GIRFUY Thug

Luck doesn't come into it, he's as thick as 2 short planks.

This is the same guy who went greeting to the press about not getting paid, couldn't hack it down in Ipswich only to the sign a 3 year deal with the yams who were already on that slippery slope?

No sympathy here, utter moron of a guy.

The Falcon
17-05-2014, 10:38 AM

Is contracted till 2015 apparently and spent last season on half wages and now expected to half it again, if what we are being told is true. Surely now they are out of admin they should be honouring contracts that the previous owners entered into, on the football side at least. I am sure they would be very quick to claim the full development fee for any youngsters that may attract interest.

Their disgraceful behaviour continues.

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Pictures like that are usually headlined with a story about some unsavory sort being released from prison early.

DC_Hibs
17-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Luck doesn't come into it, he's as thick as 2 short planks.

This is the same guy who went greeting to the press about not getting paid, couldn't hack it down in Ipswich only to the sign a 3 year deal with the yams who were already on that slippery slope?

No sympathy here, utter moron of a guy.

Exactly. He turned down Motherwell to get more coinage from the Savile's and has since had one 50% wage cut, another one is due and he's got a relegation under his belt.

Meanwhile Motherwell honour their contracts and paid 100% of their wages on time and finished 2nd both seasons.

The Green Goblin
17-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Perhaps their plan is to keep giving players 50% wage cuts until they reach negative salary amounts, so that eventually, the players have to pay the club to be employed by them?

It's the yams. That actually wouldn't surprise me.

Hibs Class
17-05-2014, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=The Falcon;4014432]Is contracted till 2015 apparently and spent last season on half wages and now expected to half it again, if what we are being told is true. Surely now they are out of admin they should be honouring contracts that the previous owners entered into, on the football side at least. I am sure they would be very quick to claim the full development fee for any youngsters that may attract interest.

Their disgraceful behaviour continues.[/QUOTE

The fact it's Stevenson and Hearts makes it a little bit funny, but looked at objectively it is a despicable way to treat anyone.

Bishop Hibee
17-05-2014, 12:59 PM
They are the club with no shame.

RIP Bestie
17-05-2014, 01:50 PM
He might be a Herts pri*k but he is a good influential player. Probably be very unpopular and something that he wouldn't consider but I would take him.

Devilstorment
17-05-2014, 02:09 PM
He might be a Herts pri*k but he is a good influential player. Probably be very unpopular and something that he wouldn't consider but I would take him.

The two footed lunge where he tried to break Lewis' leg makes me have no sympathy at all for him.

RIP Bestie
17-05-2014, 02:20 PM
The two footed lunge where he tried to break Lewis' leg makes me have no sympathy at all for him.
Yeah I suppose you're right and we should stick to the nice players we have already.

edinburghhibee
17-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Yeah I suppose you're right and we should stick to the nice players we have already.

Correct, that's our issue the now we are full of players with no fight or heart whatsoever, tin hat on but I'd take Stevenson and macdonald at Easter road.

17-05-2014, 04:49 PM
I have to laugh at that tattooed freak, walks away from hearts in their time of crisis then later on has to come crawling back with his tail between his legs because he realises he canny make it anywhere else (a bit like Skacel). Then suddenly starts giving it all the "im hearts through and through, i'll do anything to help them etc etc" and making out he's some big loyal hearts man! Of course the mutants love it though, thinking he's some kind of super star :faf: Cringeworthy doesn't even begin to describe it all.

17-05-2014, 04:52 PM

I want players to have a bit of attitude about them, get stuck in, show a bit of fight and aggression etc. but not some wreckless thug that nearly breaks players legs.

I would take McDonald at hibs but never that clown.

Beefster
17-05-2014, 05:02 PM
Perhaps their plan is to keep giving players 50% wage cuts until they reach negative salary amounts, so that eventually, the players have to pay the club to be employed by them?

It's the yams. That actually wouldn't surprise me.

You can't get to a negative amount by repeatedly halving the starting amount.

Yours,
A Pedant

Hibernia Na Eir
17-05-2014, 05:09 PM
I also see the desperate, hook nosed Czech bar tender is still prostituting himself at the "death hanger".

That's a solid year of his sad life spent training with a management team who are now in the land of GTF :-)

Harry Potter will now do the honourable thing and inform the desperado to GTF.

The Green Goblin
17-05-2014, 06:58 PM

Yours,
A Pedant

Thanks for that. I was always rubbish at Maths, but I`m sure you know what I meant.:greengrin

Harpandcastle
17-05-2014, 07:38 PM

I wondered how long it would take.

FranckSuzy
17-05-2014, 09:32 PM

:crazy:

Eyrie
17-05-2014, 10:22 PM

Yours,
A Pedant

You can with yamemathics.

Beefster
18-05-2014, 06:26 AM
You can with yamemathics.

Fair point. If they can make £70m disappear with no trace, anything's possible.

The Falcon
18-05-2014, 07:37 AM
The fact it's Stevenson and Hearts makes it a little bit funny, but looked at objectively it is a despicable way to treat anyone.

I concede that point :greengrin