PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Tickets - Play-off Final, 1st Leg

RSS Bot
16-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Ticket Process Update

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140516/tickets-play-off-final-1st-leg-_2262950_3835701)

SteveHFC
16-05-2014, 12:06 PM
The remaining 50% will be allocated to online and telephone sales.

:thumbsup:

Keith_M
16-05-2014, 12:10 PM
So, Hamilton would be the best bet for getting away tickets.

Does anyone know how the gate money is spilt? Is it a case of the home club keeps the money or is it shared, like in the Cup?

Given that Hibs have announced STs get in for free, I tend to think it must be the latter.

Pretty Boy
16-05-2014, 12:11 PM
I'm only 10 mins from ER so reckon I'll get up early and wait in the queue.

Online just frustrates me.

Hibby70
16-05-2014, 12:17 PM
Seems a sensible approach.

HibeeMassive
16-05-2014, 12:17 PM
No mention in that latest release about whether the sale is for ST members only or not.

The initial release a few days ago said tickets would be on sale from Monday 10am, 1 per ST membership. Does anyone know if it's a free for all, or if ST's do have first-dibs?

Billy Whizz
16-05-2014, 12:18 PM
No mention in that latest release about whether the sale is for ST members only or not.

The initial release a few days ago said tickets would be on sale from Monday 10am, 1 per ST membership. Does anyone know if it's a free for all, or if ST's do have first-dibs?
Season ticket holders only

Hibby70
16-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Agree they should have repeated the st only and only 1 ticket details.

HibeeMassive
16-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Season ticket holders only

:aok: Cheers BW

3pm
16-05-2014, 12:30 PM
I'm only 10 mins from ER so reckon I'll get up early and wait in the queue.

Online just frustrates me.

My only chance.

HH81
16-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Be a nightmare for out of town folk wanting a ticket and having to go pick up in Edinburgh first.

silverhibee
16-05-2014, 12:33 PM
The remaining 50% will be allocated to online and telephone sales.

:thumbsup:

Will be chaos Steve.

silverhibee
16-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Ticket Process Update

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140516/tickets-play-off-final-1st-leg-_2262950_3835701)

Let the battle commence for tickets for the away game. :greengrin

cleanyman
16-05-2014, 12:39 PM
I work so I cannae get my ticket.

Home leg for me

Onion
16-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Be a nightmare for out of town folk wanting a ticket and having to go pick up in Edinburgh first.

On the whole, sounds fine. Three things that stand out :

1. If I was towards back of the queue on Monday, I'd be trying to book online while waiting :wink:
2. Hibs could have set a deadline collection time of say 3pm on Wed, then shipped the other tickets to the away ground for a "Will Call" collection up until KO. That would have satisfied all the out of towners and avoided a trip into Edinburgh :confused:
3. Can I ask anyone who's ahead of me in the queue to try book online and then move aside and let me though. Ta:greengrin

Moulin Yarns
16-05-2014, 12:54 PM

Does anyone know how the gate money is spilt? Is it a case of the home club keeps the money or is it shared, like in the Cup?

Given that Hibs have announced STs get in for free, I tend to think it must be the latter.

There is some kind of split with the SPFL taking half the money to give to the LOSERS. The WINNERS get the priviledge of trying to avoid the drop another season.

silverhibee
16-05-2014, 12:54 PM
On the whole, sounds fine. Three things that stand out :

1. If I was towards back of the queue on Monday, I'd be trying to book online while waiting :wink:
2. Hibs could have set a deadline collection time of say 3pm on Wed, then shipped the other tickets to the away ground for a "Will Call" collection up until KO. That would have satisfied all the out of towners and avoided a trip into Edinburgh :confused:
3. Can I ask anyone who's ahead of me in the queue to try book online and then move aside and let me though. Ta:greengrin

4. Take a chance and try and get a ticket for the away end. :cb

LancashireHibby
16-05-2014, 12:59 PM
Well that leaves me up the creek without a paddle!

Billy Whizz
16-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Well that leaves me up the creek without a paddle!

Not really, if I'm fortunate to get tickets myself, quite happy to pick yours up at the same time, and meet you before the game on Wednesday.
Send me a PM, if you would like me to do this

LancashireHibby
16-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Not really, if I'm fortunate to get tickets myself, quite happy to pick yours up at the same time, and meet you before the game on Wednesday.
Send me a PM, if you would like me to do this

Check your PM's :thumbsup:

SteveHFC
16-05-2014, 01:29 PM

http://www.likecool.com/Gear/Pic/Gif%20Fighting/Gif-Fighting.gif:wink:

Hibby70
16-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Just booked a meeting room for Monday. I have a call with a "vendor" :)

Jamesie
16-05-2014, 03:06 PM
It's a shame the club for whatever reason is not selling the tickets from the ticket office earlier than 10am. Starting at, say, 7.30am/8am, would be very helpful for those who have to be at work for 9am. 10am is a non-starter.

Hibdan12
16-05-2014, 03:14 PM
i live right next door to hamilton, and i do have a season ticket but probably won't be able to get ticket as i would need to go to ER to get them, which is very annoying. do you think you can get tickets for away end at Hamilton ticket office? (if they get through that is)

LancashireHibby
16-05-2014, 03:17 PM
i live right next door to hamilton, and i do have a season ticket but probably won't be able to get ticket as i would need to go to ER to get them, which is very annoying. do you think you can get tickets for away end at Hamilton ticket office? (if they get through that is)
Would have thought the full possible allocation will be sent to ER rather than keeping any aside at Hamilton.

blackpoolhibs
16-05-2014, 03:19 PM
It will be very easy to get a ticket for either home end, they wont sell all their allocations.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2014, 03:59 PM
It will be very easy to get a ticket for either home end, they wont sell all their allocations.

I reckon falkirk might.

Keith_M
16-05-2014, 04:07 PM
There is some kind of split with the SPFL taking half the money to give to the LOSERS. The WINNERS get the priviledge of trying to avoid the drop another season.

Cheers.

I wonder if that means that Hibs have to pay them something for the ST holders that are getting in for free. Would be a bit unfair they did.

Billy Whizz
16-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Cheers.

I wonder if that means that Hibs have to pay them something for the ST holders that are getting in for free. Would be a bit unfair they did.

I would have thought they'll have to pay for all the season ticket holders who get in free,

Hermit Crab
16-05-2014, 04:10 PM

Relax. We will never sell all those tickets. :cb

Nutmegged
16-05-2014, 04:21 PM

The 2 club have an equal 25% share and the SPFL take 50% of the gate money and that is then redistribute it as a parachute payment if the Premiership club are relegated, no idea what happens to the money if the Premiership club stays up, fortnight in Vegas probably

.Sean.
16-05-2014, 04:21 PM
This is why a loyalty system should be in place. I've hardly missed an away game over the last six years, I may miss out on a ticket for this and you could have somebody that never travels lucky enough to get a ticket. It's a pish system.

Carheenlea
16-05-2014, 07:28 PM
This is why a loyalty system should be in place. I've hardly missed an away game over the last six years, I may miss out on a ticket for this and you could have somebody that never travels lucky enough to get a ticket. It's a pish system.

I`m sure most will be sympathetic to your situation. The unfortunate thing is that most away games are PATG so it`s difficult to implement a loyalty system unless that changes. Wouldn`t be the hardest thing to change though, and hopefully Leanne Dempster would be open to looking at such a system.

In this instance, I think Hibs have got it right. Half the tickets for sale in person, half online and phone, and keeping office open until 7pm on Tuesday for collections - I can`t see what more they can do to give everyone the chance.

PatHead
16-05-2014, 10:01 PM
I`m sure most will be sympathetic to your situation. The unfortunate thing is that most away games are PATG so it`s difficult to implement a loyalty system unless that changes. Wouldn`t be the hardest thing to change though, and hopefully Leanne Dempster would be open to looking at such a system.

In this instance, I think Hibs have got it right. Half the tickets for sale in person, half online and phone, and keeping office open until 7pm on Tuesday for collections - I can`t see what more they can do to give everyone the chance.

Think we are already looking at a loyalty system.

monktonharp
16-05-2014, 11:02 PM
I think the number of seats/tickets allocated to us is poor. we could have 3000 or more ,looking for seats imho. although it is a bit of a rush, to find out where the first game is, I still get the feeling that our fans will turn up in numbers

Jones28
17-05-2014, 10:26 AM
So am I right in saying that these tickets are available to ST holders only? How long until they go on general sale? Can't make the home leg so this is the only chance I've got!

Scouse Hibee
17-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Not wanting to start a stampede:greengrin but what time are those queuing intending to be at ER on Monday?

Pretty Boy
17-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Not wanting to start a stampede:greengrin but what time are those queuing intending to be at ER on Monday?

I was planning on heading down about 7.30/8ish.

Scouse Hibee
17-05-2014, 10:34 AM
I was planning on heading down about 7.30/8ish.

Right, I'll have to do the same then :greengrin

B.H.F.C
17-05-2014, 10:45 AM
So am I right in saying that these tickets are available to ST holders only? How long until they go on general sale? Can't make the home leg so this is the only chance I've got!

Cant see it reaching general sale

PatHead
17-05-2014, 11:01 AM

7.29 and 30 seconds

Scouse Hibee
17-05-2014, 11:04 AM
7.29 and 30 seconds

:greengrin

3pm
17-05-2014, 11:11 AM
Remember the days when we queued in the famous five for derby tickets? I remember being there before 4am and there were about 300 folk in front of me!

PatHead
17-05-2014, 11:19 AM
I remember queuing in Easter Rd when the ticket office used to be there. Wasn;t even covered

sbell1875
17-05-2014, 12:26 PM
If it's Hamilton we'll have the stand behind the goals and the Gazebo.

Falkirk it seems it'll only be the stand behind the goals. I presume they no longer have their gazebo?

Carheenlea
17-05-2014, 12:36 PM
If it's Hamilton we'll have the stand behind the goals and the Gazebo.

Falkirk it seems it'll only be the stand behind the goals. I presume they no longer have their gazebo?

:hilarious This is what makes our game in Scotland so much more fun than the one down South.

iwasthere1972
17-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Will there be a need to go and queue or will there be ample tickets online especially if we get 2,700 for Hamilton? If you take away all the season ticket holders who probably won't be going such as kids who have school the following day, the older generation who are normally in bed by 9pm with a cup of Horlicks :greengrin , those who have decided to stay at home and watch it on the old telly box and others who have other commitments that will reduce the numbers greatly.

I'm doing it online at work so fingers are crossed.

cabbageandribs1875
17-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Cant see it reaching general sale

i have a horrible feeling you could be right :(