PDA

View Full Version : Play-off ticket info - current season ticket holders free entry

s.a.m
14-05-2014, 03:14 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140514/play-off-final-ticket-information_2262950_3831651

Mr White
14-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Sounds sensible enough, hopefully be a decent turn-out.

Peevemor
14-05-2014, 03:17 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140514/play-off-final-ticket-information_2262950_3831651

I reckon they couldn't have done any better. Well done!

Pretty Boy
14-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Seems about right to me.

Sensible pricing given the situation.

wfortune
14-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Seems about right to me.

Sensible pricing given the situation.

I agree. Well done Hibs
Now just make sure we stay up!!!

Onion
Good decision by Hibs, well done.

JimBHibees
I reckon they couldn't have done any better. Well done!

Agree I think that is spot on and completely right to be honest.

PatHead
Well done to the board for recognising the loyalty of the season ticket holders.

Now all we need is a couple of easy victories.

:tbgwa:

SetonClapper
14-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Is the print at home option available for away tickets, or will it be a trip into the stadium

kaimendhibs
14-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Couldn't ask for better than this. Well done

Sent from my iphone

Saorsa
14-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Well done to the board for recognising the loyalty of the season ticket holders.

Now all we need is a couple of easy victories.

:tbgwa:Dinnae think there'll be anything easy about it and I hope the team dinnae go out with that attitude thinking it will be easy. These will be tough games we need tae win.

correct decision on the ticketing though.

14-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Expected to have to pay for this one. Greatly appreciated. The walk-up pricing is also bang on. :clapper: Will be adding a few print at home tickets for a couple of family members and friends.

SlickShoes
14-05-2014, 03:29 PM
£10, one last roll of the dice at a kick in the baws or saving ourself from embarrasment.

I'll be there, I don't see how any hibs supporter can not turn up when it's free or £10.

Gatecrasher
14-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Well done Hibs :agree:

danhibees1875
14-05-2014, 03:48 PM
Far cheaper than expected! Well played hibs.

14-05-2014, 03:56 PM
Fair play to hibs, good gesture but definatly the right thing to do.

Hermit Crab
14-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Is the print at home option available for away tickets, or will it be a trip into the stadium

Thats my my question also.

Hermit Crab
14-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Well done hibs. Finally common sense applied. Expect yams in the away end at that price. If you're looking in yam friends then thanks for the dough if you go. :aok:

Pete
14-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Excellent gesture and something they didn't have to do. Hats off to the board for this.

I wonder if all the posters who's main purpose seems to be to lay into Petrie will be on this thread congratulating him. Probably not, as free entry for season ticket holders won't really effect the majority of them.:rolleyes:

Hermit Crab
14-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Excellent gesture and something they didn't have to do. Hats off to the board for this.

I wonder if all the posters who's main purpose seems to be to lay into Petrie will be on this thread congratulating him. Probably not, as free entry for season ticket holders won't really effect the majority of them.:rolleyes:

See above post. I'm a Petrie basher. Fair play for this though.

Saorsa
14-05-2014, 04:12 PM

I wonder if all the posters who's main purpose seems to be to lay into Petrie will be on this thread congratulating him. Probably not, as free entry for season ticket holders won't really effect the majority of them.:rolleyes:How dae you ken how many of them are ST holders and how many aren't? Fact is you dinnae. Just another petty dig at any posters that dinnae agree with you :blah: I agree it is the right move by the club but why dae you think anybody, particularly Petrie should be congratulated? Who's fault is it we're in this ****in' mess in the 1st place?

Congratulations for giving ST holders free entry and cheap walk up tickets tae the play off we should be naewhere near, aye right then :rolleyes:

WestStandMoaner
14-05-2014, 04:27 PM

I have no problem laying into Petrie, the pricing structure is spot on and I have no problem saying he has got it right. As for congratulating him, for what, for overseeing a club which has only had 18 wins in 76 games

Keith_M
14-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Well done Hibs, nice touch and well deserved for those long suffering fans

:top marks

Onceinawhile
14-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Club have got it spot on.

amazed folk are still managing to winge, even if it's winging about people winging.

blackpoolhibs
14-05-2014, 04:44 PM
A great move from the club to ensure we get as near a full house as possible, but don't forget this will cost the club money. I'm sure we will have to give the play off pot the value of these tickets, unless the authorities and the other clubs have agreed to this?

JeMeSouviens
14-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Well done Hibs, nice touch and well deserved for those long suffering fans

:top marks

You say that like it's going to be in any way, shape or form an enjoyable experience ...

That ******* Petrie has taken away my excuse not to go! :grr: :wink:

GreenCastle
14-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Well done Hibs - common sense and I hope we now go and sell out both games - win and move on :agree:

Scottie
14-05-2014, 04:53 PM
How long before someone turns this into a negative thread ?

Well done the club. Hope we get the full house we need :aok:

LancashireHibby
14-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Well done Hibs, looking after ST holders and a bargain for the rest of us.

....anyone got a spare season ticket client ref that they're not using for the first leg?

NAE NOOKIE
Fair enough as far as I can see ............. no reason we shouldn't sell out the home leg at those prices. Unless we are out of sight after the first leg .... which I highly doubt.

Bishop Hibee
A great move from the club to ensure we get as near a full house as possible, but don't forget this will cost the club money. I'm sure we will have to give the play off pot the value of these tickets, unless the authorities and the other clubs have agreed to this?

The thing is BH, I will now spend £20 for my boys to go. If it had been £15 for adults as some on here suggested, that's all I would have spent on my own ticket. I'm sure others will do the same.

Pete
14-05-2014, 05:06 PM
amazed folk are still managing to winge, even if it's winging about people winging.

I know, what's that all about?

Probably play off nerves/boredom so I would give him the benefit of the doubt. :greengrin

Ringothedog
14-05-2014, 05:08 PM

It has not been available for any away games so I would very much doubt it.

Pete
14-05-2014, 05:09 PM
How dae you ken how many of them are ST holders and how many aren't? Fact is you dinnae. Just another petty dig at any posters that dinnae agree with you :blah: I agree it is the right move by the club but why dae you think anybody, particularly Petrie should be congratulated? Who's fault is it we're in this ****in' mess in the 1st place?

Congratulations for giving ST holders free entry and cheap walk up tickets tae the play off we should be naewhere near, aye right then :rolleyes:

Not just petty. Petty and Ill informed. :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
14-05-2014, 05:13 PM
The thing is BH, I will now spend £20 for my boys to go. If it had been £15 for adults as some on here suggested, that's all I would have spent on my own ticket. I'm sure others will do the same.

I agree its a good deal for the fans, i just wonder how much it will cost us? Although i'd imagine this will be close to a sell out, so will maybe offset the cost by more going now/

3pm
14-05-2014, 05:18 PM
I agree its a good deal for the fans, i just wonder how much it will cost us? Although i'd imagine this will be close to a sell out, so will maybe offset the cost by more going now/

And the 20th home game?

iwasthere1972
14-05-2014, 05:24 PM

We should just do what our lousy neighbours do and fudge the attendance figures but the other way around. Just take a digit off the end of the figure instead of adding one on. Sorted. :aok:

May be a full house but that very much depends on the first leg result. Could do with winning away (well you never know) to relieve some of the pre match nerves for the return.

Keith_M
14-05-2014, 05:46 PM
You say that like it's going to be in any way, shape or form an enjoyable experience ...

That ******* Petrie has taken away my excuse not to go! :grr: :wink:

I know, I was thinking the same thing when I wrote that. As if people haven't suffered enough

:greengrin

Spike Mandela
14-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Pleasantly surprised. Shocked actually. Great gesture by the Hibs board and hopefully it gets the crowd that it deserves.:thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
14-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Very much hope that any season ticket holders not planning on going to Easter Road give their card to a family member or friend. I know the cards are non transferable but better having the seat occupied than empty for this important game.

DH1875
14-05-2014, 06:00 PM
**** sake. Never saw that coming. Very surprised. Well done Hibs :)

emerald green
14-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Credit where it's due. Well done HFC.

Nakedmanoncrack
14-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Good to see common sense prevail, anything else would have been suicidal.

hibeesjoe
14-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Well done hibs, common sense prevails. Good walk up prices aswell which should boost the crowd and create a good atmosphere.

Dashing Bob S
14-05-2014, 06:39 PM
Very disappointing. The club have passed up on a golden opportunity to fleece the fans further. It's like Petrie doesn't even care any more. Leanne who?

hibbysam
14-05-2014, 06:41 PM
And the 20th home game?

21st Home game. We had 20 during the regular league season.

Killie game although lower prices would have been a decent earner we weren't expecting during the season meaning we won't lose very much in the play-offs.

iwasthere1972
14-05-2014, 06:41 PM
There's only one Rod Petrie
One Rod Petrie
There's only one Rod Petrie.

:duck:

SouthamptonHibs
14-05-2014, 07:16 PM
We'll done Hibs Ggtth.

silverhibee
14-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Thats my my question also.

Big queues on Monday morning by the looks of it, tent and sleeping ready to go.

Carheenlea
14-05-2014, 07:47 PM
I hope there will be a special delivery service and phone bookings available for out of town fans (first leg). I`m sure there will be many city based fans also unable to get to Easter Road during the day to queue and pick up tickets, and if this is going to be the only avenue to securing tickets, it will be real hard lines on fans who have followed Hibs all season and all over the country to be missing out. That said, not every season ticket holder could get a ticket anyway, so either way it is survival of the fittest in getting your hands on one!

Broken Gnome
14-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Hang on, going by chat of big queues on Monday... no online ticket sales for the first leg?

Sir David Gray
14-05-2014, 08:02 PM
I know Hibs didn't need to do this but as I have said on a few threads already in the past few days, it's the right thing to do.

Football clubs don't always do the right thing by their fans though so I think that should be recognised.

Hopefully we can get a large crowd in for the home game, somehow get through this tie and we can start to plan for the Premiership next season and finally put this hellish season behind us.

Gerard
14-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Well done hibs, common sense prevails. Good walk up prices aswell which should boost the crowd and create a good atmosphere.

Well done Hibs please do more of these actions:wink:

nellio
14-05-2014, 08:52 PM
Pleasantly surprised with this! A good result in the first leg and a rallying cry from the players in the press we could have a very decent attendance for the home leg with tickets only a tenner.

Bill Milne
15-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Very pleasantly surprised but an excellent move by the club, which should ensure a big crowd, I hope.

Lucius Apuleius
15-05-2014, 08:11 AM
Not surprised at all. Well done. Anyone want to borrow mine for the game? Need to pick it up and drop it back in Denny. :-)

DarrenSQH
15-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Great deal by Hibs.

I now get in free after my marathon if i make it.

Considering I went to Cowdenbeaths games in the same situation and charged £15 on saturday and £15 last night, the £10 for Hibs non Season ticket holders is a great deal.

MrRobot
15-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Great move by Hibs.

MacBean
15-05-2014, 11:01 AM
I made the rookie mistake of chucking my ST card away on the back of the last home game thinking I'd have to pay for the game. Not fussed in paying £10 but of course would rather buy 3 drinks with the cash.

Anyone know if I can get a replacement ticket for the ST?

Dublin07
15-05-2014, 11:08 AM
I made the rookie mistake of chucking my ST card away on the back of the last home game thinking I'd have to pay for the game. Not fussed in paying £10 but of course would rather buy 3 drinks with the cash.

I lost my 3 cards 3 weeks ago and the ticket office have given me paper tickets no problem for the last 2 games. Just phone them on 6611875.

WHUHibs
15-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Not sure why all the plaudits,,,after the season we have endured it's the minimum we should have expected!so it should generate perhaps another 10,000 at an average and an income of 70k plus...not a bad return on income not in the budget!

marinello59
15-05-2014, 11:16 AM
Not sure why all the plaudits,,,after the season we have endured it's the minimum we should have expected!so it should generate perhaps another 10,000 at an average and an income of 70k plus...not a bad return on income not in the budget!

How many of your 10000 figure do you think would only go because the price reduction?

WHUHibs
15-05-2014, 11:19 AM
How many of your 10000 figure do you think would only go because the price reduction?

No idea but as a season ticket holder I'm not jumping for joy it's free,,,I would rather not have a play off!

Nutmegged
15-05-2014, 11:24 AM
I think its a brilliant gesture, many might say we're owed this, we're not, no-one has a devine right to win football matches, you have to earn the right to win and unfortunately we've not done that, we're not Celtic, we don't buy Season tickets with the expectation of success, you buy Season tickets because you love your team, you have an attachment to your seat and you also live in hope that one day we'll get it right.

The club have been brilliant in recent weeks, I don't think they tske us for granted, we're the only club outside of Celtic who spent money last Summer and we.went out and got a boss that seemingly the majority of fans wanted (I'm not one of them btw)

Those in charge have done a lot wrong but I think they also try to do a lot of good which sometimes gets overlooked because many of us somehow fool ourselves we deserve so much better

cabbage_88
15-05-2014, 11:26 AM

Agree completely :agree:. It is the very least we should expect as season ticket holders having to endure a season like that. If ST holders had to pay there would have been absolute uproar.

WHUHibs
15-05-2014, 11:27 AM
I think its a brilliant gesture, many might say we're owed this, we're not, no-one has a devine right to win football matches, you have to earn the right to win and unfortunately we've not done that, we're not Celtic, we don't buy Season tickets with the expectation of success, you buy Season tickets because you love your team, you have an attachment to your seat and you also live in hope that one day we'll get it right.

The club have been brilliant in recent weeks, I don't think they tske us for granted, we're the only club outside of Celtic who spent money last Summer and we.went out and got a boss that seemingly the majority of fans wanted (I'm not one of them btw)

Those in charge have done a lot wrong but I think they also try to do a lot of good which sometimes gets overlooked because many of us somehow fool ourselves we deserve so much better

Cheers Rod!

Gatecrasher
15-05-2014, 11:28 AM

give credit where it's due, Hibs didn't have to do this but they did.

Nutmegged
15-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Cheers Rod!

Aye we get it, you hate everything Hibs at the moment...zzzzzzz

WHUHibs
15-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Aye we get it, you hate everything Hibs at the moment...zzzzzzz

No I don't hate everything,,perhaps explain or is it just a ridiculous statement with no substance? And who is WE you and your mum?

Am I happy with our predicament, no! Am I happy we get a free ticket no! Will next season be better,,can't be any worse but I also believe TB will get it right!

New Players , new dawn,,,hope so!

WHUHibs
15-05-2014, 11:36 AM
give credit where it's due, Hibs didn't have to do this but they did.

Fair do's but I think it's the least they could have done for a long suffering support!

Nutmegged
15-05-2014, 11:36 AM
No I don't hate everything,,perhaps explain or is it just a ridiculous statement with no substance? And who is WE you and your mum?

Am I happy with our predicament, no! Am I happy we get a free ticket no! Will next season be better,,can't be any worse but I also believe TB will get it right!

New Players , new dawn,,,hope so!

Great mum references... idiot

PatHead
15-05-2014, 11:39 AM
The best way to judge a service provider is how they react when something goes wrong. Hibs have reacted by looking after their customers and apologising through the official website. What else can they do at this time?

The playoff prices are lower than Cowdenbeath v Dunfermline or Falkirk v Hamilton.

There is a time and place for moaning but this is not one.

WHUHibs
15-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Great mum references... idiot

Okay so who is WE? You made a statement so substantiate it? Also provide evidence of why I HATE everything with HIBS? Even an idiot would like an accusation substantiated?

WHUHibs
15-05-2014, 11:43 AM
The best way to judge a service provider is how they react when something goes wrong. Hibs have reacted by looking after their customers and apologising through the official website. What else can they do at this time?

The playoff prices are lower than Cowdenbeath v Dunfermline or Falkirk v Hamilton.

I agree,,just don't feel happy as we got a free ticket,,shouldn't be there on the first place. However, if we survive then I really believe with the clear out and new players we could reinvigorate the club!

Albanian Hibs
15-05-2014, 11:45 AM

I have PMd you

Keith_M
15-05-2014, 11:48 AM

Can't we just applaud the club when they've actually done something right, instead of using it to knock them again?

There are plenty of reasons to get at the club and how they do things, and there are plenty of other threads on which to do so. IMHO, this is something the club have actually done right and deserve the plaudits.

Nutmegged
15-05-2014, 11:51 AM

Spot on PH... This game is make our break, I believe we'll see a new team on the park next season (yet again) but what league we're in will depend on the quality of player we get in, our hands are tied now as fans, all we can do is go to Easter Road one last time and give it all we've got, we owe to ourselves if nothing else, the players/management/board members come and go, its the fans who feel the real pain/embarassmenr/frustration so hopefully we get there in huge numbers and play our part in a big result for our club.