PDA

View Full Version : Scotland squad for Nigeria game

PatHead
12-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Scotland squad announced. Chris Martin of Derby the latest Anglo Scot.

WTF is Cammy Bell there for?

Sorry cant post link

Pretty Boy
12-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Of the squad I saw earlier 22 currently play in England and only 5 in Scotland.

Obviously players playing at a higher level helps the national team but it illustrates the talent drain south quite clearly.

Paloschi
12-05-2014, 11:46 AM
Scotland squad:
Goalkeepers: Cammy Bell (Rangers), Matt Gilks (Blackpool), David Marshall (Cardiff City), Allan McGregor (Hull City).
Defenders: Christophe Berra (Ipswich Town), Gary Caldwell (Wigan Athletic), Craig Forsyth (Derby County), Gordon Greer (Brighton and Hove Albion), Grant Hanley (Blackburn Rovers), Alan Hutton (Aston Villa), Charlie Mulgrew (Celtic), Andrew Robertson (Dundee United), Steven Whittaker (Norwich City)
Midfielders: Ikechi Anya (Watford), Barry Bannan (Crystal Palace), George Boyd (Hull City), Scott Brown (Celtic), Craig Bryson (Derby County), Chris Burke (Birmingham City), Graham Dorrans (West Bromwich Albion), Darren Fletcher (Manchester United), James McArthur (Wigan Athletic), James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion).
Forwards: Leigh Griffiths (Celtic), Shaun Maloney (Wigan Athletic), Chris Martin (Derby County), Ross McCormack (Leeds United), Steven Naismith (Everton).

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Scotland squad announced. Chris Martin of Derby the latest Anglo Scot.

WTF is Cammy Bell there for?

The guy is at the top of his game just now, certainly knows how to put the ball in the net.

Spike Mandela
12-05-2014, 07:29 PM
Didn't even know there was a Scotland game. When and where is it?

Off the bar
12-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Didn't even know there was a Scotland game. When and where is it?

end of the month 28th I think, at Craven Cottage, it's a Nigeria home game

Bristolhibby
12-05-2014, 07:36 PM
V Nigeria at Craven Cottage, Fulham on the 28th.

Nigeria are the home team, hence Fulham.

Looking forward to it, however got a couple of other games that are occupying my mind at the moment.

J

Broken Gnome
12-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Johnny Russell must feel a bit crap given every other Derby Scot has been selected.

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Looking forward to it, however got a couple of other games that are occupying my mind at the moment

Me too!

Getting involved in the pre-match riverboat disco which should be a bit of a chuckle! :-)

Spike Mandela
12-05-2014, 07:46 PM
end of the month 28th I think, at Craven Cottage, it's a Nigeria home game

V Nigeria at Craven Cottage, Fulham on the 28th.

Nigeria are the home team, hence Fulham.

Looking forward to it, however got a couple of other games that are occupying my mind at the moment.

J

Cheers.:aok:

Fulham? How strange. Don't know how I missed that memo, finger on the pulse again.:rolleyes:

Stax
12-05-2014, 09:06 PM
MacArthur & Caldwell both off injured in the Wigan Qpr playoff game..

Onceinawhile
12-05-2014, 09:12 PM
James Morrison and Chris Martin?

Something something something music pun.

hahaha

McKenzie
12-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Why is there 4 keepers in the squad for 1 game?

J-C
12-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Why is there 4 keepers in the squad for 1 game?

To keep THE Rangers faithful happy

Bristolhibby
12-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Me too!

Getting involved in the pre-match riverboat disco which should be a bit of a chuckle! :-)

I saw that. Looks good.

Me, Bathhibby and my Aberdeen supporting cousin are heading over the river to sample some of Putneys finest pubs.

J

Centre Hawf
12-05-2014, 09:45 PM
If its just 1 game i'd only call up 2 keepers and make the other 2 spaces for some youngster and let them train with the squad to get involved in it.

ionahibby
12-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Was tempted to go but working so will head to the u21 scotland game instead at Paisley against the Dutch which is on the same night.