PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Kenny McLean

IanM
12-05-2014, 09:29 AM
Noticed a few reoports on Twitter that we've entered talks with Kenny McLean from St Mirren - nice prospect

Gettin' Auld
12-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Noticed a few reoports on Twitter that we've entered talks with Kenny McLean from St Mirren - nice prospect
If it's Petrie that's involved in the talks, we're Donald Ducked..........

Steve20
12-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Does he fancy dropping down a league?

Hibs90
12-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Can't see anything on Twitter.

Prawn Sandwich
12-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Does he fancy dropping down a league?

No, its dependant on us staying up whether he comes to Easter road or not.

col02
12-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Take him in a heartbeat, that said cynic in me thinks Hibs being used to flush out offers from the Championship or league one sides down south.

emerald green
12-05-2014, 09:41 AM
No, its dependant on us staying up whether he comes to Easter road or not.

Yep. That will be the case with a lot of players. Many won't want to play in a lower league if they are any good at all. That's one of the big dangers of being relegated. Yet some posters on these forums just don't seem to grasp that, and make out that relegation wouldn't be all that bad. Unbelievable really.

The Sea-gull
12-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Sort of player we should try and go for but sadly I think he is better than us. will be if we are relegated for sure anyway. He is good enough to go to England.

In Scotland, as we have seen Aberdeen offer better deals than we can and are certainly in a better place than we are just now. Read he is a big hun so would not be surprised to see him at the Rangers. Would not be staggered to see the yams try and get this sort of player either.

Good if true, if we are trying to get him or his like but without a change in attitude by the club (perhaps Dempster will bring this but only if she has a say on the wages we pay) it will be a struggle, a near impossibility if we go down.

greenpaper55
12-05-2014, 09:48 AM
If we pay big enough wages most players would join Hibs, being in the old Div one did not stop Latapy etc.

IanM
12-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Can't see anything on Twitter.

I follow all manner of 'Hibs' folk on Twitter, at work so can't get onto it the now but one of them was @VitalHibs

Not sure how reliable but he has a blog of some sort and a few I follow have mentioned it this morning..

emerald green
12-05-2014, 09:51 AM
If we pay big enough wages most players would join Hibs, being in the old Div one did not stop Latapy etc.

Will we though?

greenpaper55
12-05-2014, 10:00 AM
It's one sure way to make us competitive if the worst happens, it depends on the clubs desire ?.

R11Loaded
12-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Is his contract up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AinsterHibs
12-05-2014, 10:03 AM
http://www.hibs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=358785

silverhibee
12-05-2014, 10:10 AM
I would be surprised if any player is in talks with the club, yes we will have targets but any agent and player will wait until Dempster is in the club in June before wanting to have talks at Hibs. imo

Pray4Marc
12-05-2014, 10:11 AM
Not being pessimistic but this is never going to happen. Team down south will offer him double triple what we can. Simples.

justlikebrazil
12-05-2014, 10:19 AM
Hibs will never offer decent money for decent players.

Fergus52
12-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Hibs will never offer decent money for decent players.

FACT

:rolleyes:

Paloschi
12-05-2014, 11:37 AM
Would be a great signing if true. Has terrific technique at this level.

I keep hearing this rumour that we already have players lined up to sign no matter what league we are in. Can anyone in the know indicate if this is true or not? I want something to be excited about. :agree:

IanM
12-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Would be a great signing if true. Has terrific technique at this level.

I keep hearing this rumour that we already have players lined up to sign no matter what league we are in. Can anyone in the know indicate if this is true or not? I want something to be excited about. :agree:

Everyone has their price, The Rangers enticed folk by offering them stupid amount of moeny to play for them. I don't want us to get into stupid money but let's pay a player what they're worth and not less cause the clubs not at the top level (that's if we go down)