PDA

View Full Version : Positives...

KWJ
11-05-2014, 11:55 PM
1) 10 days to screw the nut.
2) 10 days for McPake to get up to speed and be the leader we need on the pitch.
3) 10 days for Heffernen to improve his condition.
4) 10 days for Robertson to improve his condition.
5) We're due a win.

Spine of the team right there.

:tbgwa::flag:

dmc1875
12-05-2014, 12:18 AM
1) 10 days to screw the nut.
2) 10 days for McPake to get up to speed and be the leader we need on the pitch.
3) 10 days for Heffernen to improve his condition.
4) 10 days for Robertson to improve his condition.
5) We're due a win.

Spine of the team right there.

:tbgwa::flag:

Hopefully there is a chance that Thomson could be fit and at a push Hanlon although he might be out for a while?

Would be handy if Butcher spent the next few weeks working with Collins and Heffernan so they get some sort of partnership going. They didn't know where each other was running etc at the weekend that needs worked on

Centre Hawf
12-05-2014, 12:30 AM
I think Thomson will be back in which case I'd have him and Robertson in the midfield and I'd have Stanton in behind whatever striker we decide.

drifter533814
12-05-2014, 12:57 AM
1. Hibs always have a hardcore support who will not desert them no matter how bad they get.
2. All supporters agree no matter how bad it gets it is still better than being a scarf twirling moron.
3. Whenever Hibernian has faced a crisis we have never ripped off local charities, businesses etc to stay in existence.
4. We may have defenders that leak goals and strikers who only have shots in a bar but we are Hibernian F.C. It is the supporters and not the players that have made this club of ours and despite the dismal season we have had we have two games to make or break this season. I for one will be roaring any player who wears the famous green on, deserving or not, because at the end of the day negativity only aids the team against us.

NOLA
12-05-2014, 03:06 AM
10 days for McGirven to sober up