PDA

View Full Version : Playoff prices

Itsnoteasy
11-05-2014, 05:35 PM
What do you think the club will charge for playoffs & are the home & away legs split between the finalists. IMHO I think season ticket holders get in FOC and all other tickets sold for £10. Club should also pay for travel to away leg for the supporters clubs.

Hermit Crab
11-05-2014, 05:39 PM
What do you think the club will charge for playoffs & are the home & away legs split between the finalists. IMHO I think season ticket holders get in FOC and all other tickets sold for £10. Club should also pay for travel to away leg for the supporters clubs.

Ive emailed the ticket office to seek clarification on what they are going to do regarding current season ticket holders. Not expecting a response for a few days.

Joe6-2
11-05-2014, 06:39 PM
This should be the case but a
re you trying to give Petrie a heart attack!!!

Peevemor
11-05-2014, 07:02 PM
This should be the case but a
re you trying to give Petrie a heart attack!!!

I think RP and the board would happily open the stadium at a loss if it meant avoiding relegation. However, it doesn't seem that it'll be Hibs decision to make.

DH1875
11-05-2014, 07:20 PM
This is getting old. Its not up to Rod or anyone else at hibs. Everyone will need to pay to get in as it all goes into the pot.

Danderhall Hibs
11-05-2014, 07:22 PM
This is getting old. Its not up to Rod or anyone else at hibs. Everyone will need to pay to get in as it all goes into the pot.

Hibs could put the money in the pot. Depends on how many folk they want to turn up I suppose though.

fife hfc
11-05-2014, 07:26 PM
I'm sure hibs have a say in prices and will have to get falkirk/ Hamilton to agree. I suppose if hibs done cheaper prices and believed it could get a bigger crowd which would wipe out the money lost by having extra bums on seats then I'm sure they would do it.

The Sea-gull
11-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Hibs could put the money in the pot. Depends on how many folk they want to turn up I suppose though.
Yip hibs could let all season tickets in for nowt and put the going rate for each season ticket holder into the gate pot. Would be a nice gesture from club as an acknowledgement of the support.

DH1875
11-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Does no one know any Falkirk or QoS fans? Seems the easiest way to find out for sure what happens would be to ask them. A) Did their ST get them in and B) if no, how much was it.

stantonhibby
11-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Does no one know any Falkirk or QoS fans? Seems the easiest way to find out for sure what happens would be to ask them. A) Did their ST get them in and B) if no, how much was it.

Falkirk season tickets were not valid. I'll try and find out the price.

Billy Whizz
11-05-2014, 07:41 PM

I think its pay at the gate only £12 & £6.
Falkirk got a lot of injury worries for Tuesdays game

Hamilton have said that season tickets are not valid for their home 2nd leg against Falkirk. There you have it

fife hfc
11-05-2014, 07:45 PM
My neighbours a Dunfermline fan and their season tickets do not cover play off games. Petrie has a hard choice here as the fans are totally disenchanted and high prices could alienate them further. A big call ahead.

PatHead
11-05-2014, 07:45 PM

Falkirk season tickets were not valid yesterday

PatHead
11-05-2014, 07:49 PM
As half the gate money goes towards the parachute payment surely Hibs could waive their right to the money lost by giving entry to season ticket holders. Wonder what happens to the parachute payment if Hibs stay up?

Billy Whizz
11-05-2014, 07:54 PM
I actually don't mind paying to get into the 2nd game.
Don't see what the big problem is

Big_Franck
11-05-2014, 08:00 PM

Me neither, it was never going to be free to season ticket holders. Think it should be £10 adults and £5 kids/oaps/students though.

The first line in the second paragraph of Petrie's statement is a warning that we will be getting charged IMO.

"Saturday's match against Kilmarnock was like our whole season in one match - commitment and energy from the players to put ourselves in a good position, but without a result. The team was driven on by passionate supporters who want the best for their team and the best for their club. The Club thanks you for playing your part."

"The league campaign is over. 11th in the table is a dismal outcome - bla bla bla"

Brooster
11-05-2014, 08:01 PM

I agree. £15 and £7.50 would seem reasonable and ensure a crowd of 15k plus. Hibs should make a few bob from this.

scuttle
11-05-2014, 08:04 PM

Falkirk v Hamilton.....£12 and £6 concession under 12s free, season tickets do not count

dave62
11-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Assuming season ticket holders dont get in for free, I'd expect it will be the same as yesterday - £15 and £5 concessions.

CallumLaidlaw
11-05-2014, 08:47 PM
I agree. £15 and £7.50 would seem reasonable and ensure a crowd of 15k plus. Hibs should make a few bob from this.

If our players and management had done their job, we wouldn't have these games. Falkirk/Hamilton have had a good season and are in the play offs because of this.
So after spending £400 to watch us win 4 games all season, our reward is going to be to spend more cash to see what is essentially a league game.
Hibs will be profiting from their failure!

HibbyAndy
11-05-2014, 08:53 PM
If it costs £27 a ticket ill be there.

Our club needs us...Lets do our bickering after the game.

marinello59
11-05-2014, 08:57 PM

Well said.

one day maybe...
11-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Well it would be a nice gesture if the players turned round and said they would cover the cost of the home game for this seasons ST's. I am not an ST by the way.

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2014, 09:07 PM
ST's who have renewed for next season should get in FOC.

Paisley Hibby
11-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Well it would be a nice gesture if the players turned round and said they would cover the cost of the home game for this seasons ST's. I am not an ST by the way.

There's as much chance of that as a bear not ****ting in the woods and the pope not being a catholic...

iwasthere1972
11-05-2014, 09:09 PM

:agree: :aok:

Brooster
11-05-2014, 09:28 PM
If our players and management had done their job, we wouldn't have these games. Falkirk/Hamilton have had a good season and are in the play offs because of this.
So after spending £400 to watch us win 4 games all season, our reward is going to be to spend more cash to see what is essentially a league game.
Hibs will be profiting from their failure!

Agree with most of that but fail to see how you can class it as a league game.

Dalianwanda
11-05-2014, 09:34 PM
:agree:

Onceinawhile
11-05-2014, 09:43 PM

Agreed. About the only incentive to renew the club have.

greenpaper55
11-05-2014, 09:45 PM

you will get FOC all mate !.