PDA

View Full Version : Play off (2nd leg) kick off time ?

London Hibee
11-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Does anyone know what time kick off is likely to be for the 2nd leg of the play off ?

Flights from London are already really expensive that weekend, so I'm looking to come up and down on the day, which looks a bit cheaper.

Derek Rae has just said on Twitter that he believes it will be 3:30, but if anyone has heard anything else, please let me know.

....and I know I need to factor in potential extra time and penalties

Hiber-nation
11-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Does anyone know what time kick off is likely to be for the 2nd leg of the play off ?

Flights from London are already really expensive that weekend, so I'm looking to come up and down on the day, which looks a bit cheaper.

Derek Rae has just said on Twitter that he believes it will be 3:30, but if anyone has heard anything else, please let me know.

The programme starts at 3.00 on BT Sport so 3.30 seems correct. Had to be later in the day with the Marathon on.

Sir David Gray
11-05-2014, 04:04 PM

I would imagine it will be a 3pm kick off.

There's no other games on that day so we're not competing against another game for a slot on the TV so I don't see why it would be anything other than 3pm.