PDA

View Full Version : Recruit 4 Soccer: Play your football in America.

Stantons Angel
11-05-2014, 01:24 PM
A friend of mine, who used to play for the Hibs youth team, has started up a new company recruiting and advising young footballers on a career in the USA via a football scholarships.

After leaving Hibs he went on a football scholarship to South Carolina and has had a great life off and on the park.

This would be a handy idea for any young footballer recently released by his club who may want to try his luck in America whilst furthering his education.

If interested please go to this site and complete the form. Im assured every form received will be acknowledged .

SITE: http://recruit4soccer.com/contact-us.htm

Id just like to add that i am in no way associated with the firm in any way shape of form. i know what its like when young players are released and feel unwanted.

Just giving them another option.

Haymaker
11-05-2014, 01:30 PM
I know a few people who have gone out to play college soccer (one is on here) and it seems a fantastic experience. Well worth it if you're a young player.

Stantons Angel
11-05-2014, 01:42 PM
I know a few people who have gone out to play college soccer (one is on here) and it seems a fantastic experience. Well worth it if you're a young player.

Thanks for the positive acknowledgement.It may not suit some but im sure others with thrive on it!

Scottie
11-05-2014, 02:23 PM
A friend of mine, who used to play for the Hibs youth team, has started up a new company recruiting and advising young footballers on a career in the USA via a football scholarships.

After leaving Hibs he went on a football scholarship to South Carolina and has had a great life off and on the park.

This would be a handy idea for any young footballer recently released by his club who may want to try his luck in America whilst furthering his education.

If interested please go to this site and complete the form. Im assured every form received will be acknowledged .

SITE: http://recruit4soccer.com/contact-us.htm

Id just like to add that i am in no way associated with the firm in any way shape of form. i know what its like when young players are released and feel unwanted.

Just giving them another option.
Will they take a fat overweight obese 42year old like me ? Quite fancy that. :greengrin
I have a couple of nephews over there and the coaching and family atmosphere is 1st class.

Great post btw :aok: