PDA

View Full Version : Play-off Second Leg Live on BTSport

Bishop Hibee
11-05-2014, 11:48 AM
As it says on the tin.

Surely ST holders will get in for free!? There will be a poor crowd otherwise. I'd also have tickets at £10 and £5. GGTTH!

Hermit Crab
11-05-2014, 12:04 PM
As it says on the tin.

Surely ST holders will get in for free!? There will be a poor crowd otherwise. I'd also have tickets at £10 and £5. GGTTH!

First leg is live also.

DH1875
11-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Are they both on BT sports?

Billy Whizz
11-05-2014, 01:23 PM
As it says on the tin.

What are the ko times for both?

oconnors_strip
11-05-2014, 01:23 PM
What are the ko times for both?

3pm for home leg

Billy Whizz
11-05-2014, 01:32 PM
3pm for home leg
Thanks. Is that a definite?
I presume the 1st leg is still due to be played on Wednesday 21st?

BVB Hibs
11-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Excellent, I'm away for both legs and was gutted I might be missing it.

Stewboy
11-05-2014, 01:38 PM
2nd leg on the Sunday?

skipster7
11-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Marathon day for 2nd leg. Should be fun getting 15,000 or so through that.

Hermit Crab
11-05-2014, 01:40 PM
1st leg 19:45 kick off

DH1875
11-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Excellent, I'm away for both legs and was gutted I might be missing it.

I'm away too. Think if both games are on BT I'm screwed as don't think you can pick up BT abroad.

priorparkhibby
11-05-2014, 03:08 PM
The marathon starts at 10 and heads out towards Musselburgh so it should be fine getting to the game for a 3ko

davhibby
11-05-2014, 03:18 PM
The first leg doesn't seem to be on BT, does anyone know if this will be on the telly too?

MoscowHibs
11-05-2014, 03:21 PM
I'm away too. Think if both games are on BT I'm screwed as don't think you can pick up BT abroad.
PM sent tae sort ye oot.

Hermit Crab
11-05-2014, 03:32 PM
The first leg doesn't seem to be on BT, does anyone know if this will be on the telly too?

In the paper as being on TV. Both legs.

mentalhibee
11-05-2014, 03:40 PM
In the paper as being on TV. Both legs.

http://www.live-footballontv.com shows the first leg as live on sky sports 1.

CallumLaidlaw
11-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Derek Rae has just tweeted that he thinks the 2nd leg is a 3.30pm kick off.

Hermit Crab
11-05-2014, 03:42 PM
http://www.live-footballontv.com shows the first leg as live on sky sports 1.

Link doesn't work mate.

NAE NOOKIE
11-05-2014, 05:29 PM
As it says on the tin.

We had nae bother selling 25,000 tickets for a cup final we had little chance of winning against celtic ....that was live on the telly too.

For a match which could determine Hibs very survival as a top flight club I would hope that anybody who considers themselves a Hibby would be prepared to put aside their justifiable anger at the club for 90 minutes and get themselves along.

I agree that the situation could be improved by charging £10 to get in. If its Hamilton we face they will be pushed to bring 2,000. Surely we can get 18,000 Hibs fans through the door for this one TV or not ....... the very future of the club is at stake FFS.

Hermit Crab
11-05-2014, 05:36 PM
We had nae bother selling 25,000 tickets for a cup final we had little chance of winning against celtic ....that was live on the telly too.

For a match which could determine Hibs very survival as a top flight club I would hope that anybody who considers themselves a Hibby would be prepared to put aside their justifiable anger at the club for 90 minutes and get themselves along.

I agree that the situation could be improved by charging £10 to get in. If its Hamilton we face they will be pushed to bring 2,000. Surely we can get 18,000 Hibs fans through the door for this one TV or not ....... the very future of the club is at stake FFS.

I think a lot will depend on the score line in the first leg mate. Going back to Easter rd 2, 3, 4 down would not help.

Borderhibbie76
11-05-2014, 05:37 PM

Exactly mate 100% agree. We r all angry and hurting just now but we need to set that aside for these 2 games. All we can do as fans is back this team to the hilt and hope its enough to keep us up. Plenty time for playing the blame game in summer when hopefully heads will roll for thus sorry mess!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

hibbybrian
11-05-2014, 05:41 PM
I think a lot will depend on the score line in the first leg mate.

Totally agree with that :aok:

Going back to Easter rd 2, 3, 4 down would not help.

Totally agree with that :aok:

but, on the other hand, going back to Easter Road 7 up would probably also not help . . .

ok you got me :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
11-05-2014, 05:51 PM
I think a lot will depend on the score line in the first leg mate. Going back to Easter rd 2, 3, 4 down would not help.

Nae kiddin' ......... If we go back to ER one down I would be pushed to be confident of winning the tie.

Manxhibs
11-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Running the marathon that day, unfortunately will be finished in time to make it to the game, rotten luck

Onion
11-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Nae kiddin' ......... If we go back to ER one down I would be pushed to be confident of winning the tie.

Our home record is that bad, we need to be thinking about killing the tie in the first leg - a 2 or 3 goal win, making the return tie a formality.

I'm_cabbaged
11-05-2014, 06:02 PM

Fek!! I'm in Tenerife :-(

Cod Boy
11-05-2014, 07:43 PM
I think the first leg is live on BBC Alba

Hermit Crab
11-05-2014, 08:06 PM
I think the first leg is live on BBC Alba

Both of Dunfermline's games vs cowdenbeath are on alba.

LancashireHibby
11-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Any confirmation on kick off time yet for the second leg?

hibbymac
11-05-2014, 08:30 PM
As it says on the tin.

If the ER game is on TV, then would we be getting "TV money"?

Hibs shouldn't be looking to make a profit from this game, just enough to cover the expenses. which would hopefully be covered by TV money, if it is, they should not charge anything for tickets.

Give priority to season ticket holders, this seasons and next, then first come first served for fans on the database.

If they charge £10-£15 and its on the telly, think they'd to get anywhere near a full house.

GGTTH

bighairyfaeleith
11-05-2014, 10:04 PM
Running the marathon that day, unfortunately will be finished in time to make it to the game, rotten luck

I think I might slow myself down so I miss the game :)

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

DarrenSQH
11-05-2014, 10:19 PM

I'm the same. Marathon start around 10.10, around 4 hours to run. Quick change and then back to ER for the game.

Greenworld
12-05-2014, 05:50 AM
Link doesn't work mate.

First game live on sky Wednesday
second game Bt

HibsNibs
12-05-2014, 08:59 AM

Good news for you. The home leg kick off is at 12:45 (if this site is correct).

http://liveonsat.com/LJS_FT_br_scottish_ALL.php

HH81
12-05-2014, 09:03 AM
How are we meant to book anything if they keep changing the kick off times? ffs.

Dr Jimmy
12-05-2014, 09:36 AM

If it's 0-0 in the first leg we will be in the *****. Whoever it is will flood the midfield and expect to pick us off on the break.
We MUST win the first leg.

Oscar T Grouch
12-05-2014, 09:41 AM

Kick off according to Sportscene is 15:30

Spike Mandela
12-05-2014, 10:19 AM
Why all this crap about season tickets getting in for nothing? Like it or loathe it but we got 20 games for our money and a derby cup game. The team has been crap but these fixtures and tv revenue can provide a little financial help for the club next season, no matter what league we end up in.

I remember the last playoff against Airdrie and ER was absolutely packed so despite folk's moaning I think they will get along and pay whatever it costs.

Here are the Accies prices for the semi playoffs, would be happy enough with that........

http://www.acciesfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2612:play-off-semi-final-2nd-leg-ticket-details&catid=44:news&Itemid=140

Just Alf
12-05-2014, 10:33 AM
The Associated Press ‏@AP 1m
At least 15 are killed in stampede at soccer stadium in Congo, amid playoff match between two local teams: http://apne.ws/1l2gJLG

:no way:

PatHead
12-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Why all this crap about season tickets getting in for nothing? Like it or loathe it but we got 20 games for our money and a derby cup game. The team has been crap but these fixtures and tv revenue can provide a little financial help for the club next season, no matter what league we end up in.

I remember the last playoff against Airdrie and ER was absolutely packed so despite folk's moaning I think they will get along and pay whatever it costs.

Here are the Accies prices for the semi playoffs, would be happy enough with that........

http://www.acciesfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2612:play-off-semi-final-2nd-leg-ticket-details&catid=44:news&Itemid=140

I will be disappointed if my season ticket doesn't count. I have paid upfront for next year expecting Premiership football. If they can't deliver that surely this would go some way to compensating the Championship football I may be facing.

It would also help fill the ground.

hibbymac
12-05-2014, 11:47 AM

On the flip side to that, the Club have had their money for the season, ... Hibs should not be looking to "profit" from this game, we should not even be in the situation where we are having to play this game ( but, we are and thats another argument :wink: ). The club should be "Flinging the doors open" for this game or even charging "cost" prices to get the support in, not to get money in. Even more so if they get telly money for this game.

All IMHO of course, :aok:

MacBean
12-05-2014, 11:52 AM
I'm led to believe that the clubs only receive 25% each of the net ticket revenue from the two legged affair. The rest is used as a parachute payment to the relegated team(s). Basically we turn up in numbers and fund Hearts' (and potentially our own) pockets.

steviehibsleith
12-05-2014, 11:52 AM
The result from the first leg will have a huge bearing on the attendance for the second leg. How many will turn up if we are 2 or 3 behind from the first leg? And if one or two up then its a party and the glory hunters will be out in force myself included :cb

Scotty-1875
12-05-2014, 12:02 PM
I'm running the marathon the day of the home leg so i'm going to have to go straight to the game from the finish line. If you see someone in the East Stand wearing running gear with a stack of pies and pizza slices, that'll be me :greengrin

The Pointer
12-05-2014, 12:24 PM
I'm running the marathon the day of the home leg so i'm going to have to go straight to the game from the finish line. If you see someone in the East Stand wearing running gear with a stack of pies and pizza slices, that'll be me :greengrin

Alf Tupper lives!

lapsedhibee
12-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Alf Tupper lives!

:tsk tsk: If Alf Tupper lived he'd be running across town at the end of the marathon, pulling on the number 9 shirt and scoring however-many-we-lose-the-first-leg-by plus one to save us from relegation.

O to have a genuine cartoon character leading the line on the 25th!

TamHibs
12-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Would all clubs involved not have to agree to Hibs allowing their ST holders in for free? I say this because it may impact on the revenue that Hamilton/Falkirk will get from the gate receipts.

FWIW I can't see ST holders getting in for free, £15 & £5 would be a good price though or thereabouts

silverhibee
12-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Do we even know what times and dates the home and away legs will be played on.

iwasthere1972
12-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Do we even know what times and dates the home and away legs will be played on.

http://spfl.co.uk/play-offs/

Dates anyway.

kdhibees1
12-05-2014, 06:22 PM

PM sent tae sort ye oot.
I would appreciate info on this too, as away in majorca when played.

skipster7
12-05-2014, 07:23 PM
The marathon starts at 10 and heads out towards Musselburgh so it should be fine getting to the game for a 3ko
No if it finishes about 200 yards fromma hoose :'( mb get the train.

craigmounthibby
12-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Yup. It's at 3:30pm.

bighairyfaeleith
12-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Think hibs should stick a bus on to get the marathon runners back to the game, leaving at 15:00 sharp :) I may miss it :)

CB_NO3
12-05-2014, 11:23 PM
Where is this confirmed?

DarrenSQH
12-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Think hibs should stick a bus on to get the marathon runners back to the game, leaving at 15:00 sharp :) I may miss it :)

Maybe they should make a wee section for us marathon runners only as the smell won't be the best after 26 miles!

sadtom
13-05-2014, 01:10 AM
The way I see it is, if the board, management and players had done their jobs even half decently, the season would be over.
They haven't and it isn't, this is still the 2013/14 season so its only right that 2013/14 season tickets apply.
By rights the lot of them should be billed for wasting our time.
The last several years have been a chore and a duty and not exactly enjoyable. Having to turn up for 'extras', is not only a disgrace and embarrassing but also nerve racking and a pain in the @r$e too.
From top to bottom every one of them should be working for nowt that week. Not only that but they should have volunteered it themselves by now.
And yes, Rod, you can lead by example and offer your services for free first.
Along with those savings, they can use the tv money to help offset the costs.

Season tickets free and £5 and £2 (concessions) walk ups.

WellingtonHibby
13-05-2014, 02:25 AM

Itll be in Hibs international TV

Salisbury Hibby
13-05-2014, 06:00 AM
I might be wrong, but Hibs will have to give a percentage of the gate receipts and will be out of pocket if they let ST holders in for free. There have been 20 home games this season so isn't that enough?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Onion
13-05-2014, 06:07 AM
The way I see it is, if the board, management and players had done their jobs even half decently, the season would be over.
They haven't and it isn't, this is still the 2013/14 season so its only right that 2013/14 season tickets apply.
The last several years have been a chore and a duty and not exactly enjoyable. Having to turn up for 'extras', is not only a disgrace and embarrassing but also nerve racking and a pain in the @r$e too.
From top to bottom every one of them should be working for nowt that week. Not only that but they should have volunteered it themselves by now.

Expect 3500 away fans at those prices at ER - most of them Yams :greengrin

Lang Toun Hibs
13-05-2014, 06:46 AM
The result from the first leg will have a huge bearing on the attendance for the second leg. How many will turn up if we are 2 or 3 behind from the first leg? And if one or two up then its a party and the glory hunters will be out in force myself included :cb

Party? Glory hunters? Am I missing something or providing a woosh moment for you?!

sadtom
13-05-2014, 09:09 AM
Expect 3500 away fans at those prices at ER - most of them Yams :greengrin

They'll be to busy saving up to pay Budgie her TRILLions back. (coat already got and heading for the door. :-) )

dangermouse
13-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Should the club not be paying the supporters to attend these play off games due to the guff we have had to suffer this season :agree:

LancashireHibby
13-05-2014, 09:35 AM

Cheers. Typically the trains are knackered that day :grr:

JimBHibees
13-05-2014, 09:59 AM

Completely agree this is the same season and the same competition. It is not a separate competition and IMO should be part of the season ticket. At a time like this it would be a PR disaster for season ticket holders to be asked to fork again.

mcfly
13-05-2014, 10:07 AM
The club needs our support so they can pay for season ticket holders to attend.

I've already paid £405 for a season ticket, witnessed 4 home wins, not that many more goals and appalling football.

Agree 100% if season tickets are not valid the PR disaster and proof the board are so out of touch with the mood of fans

Over to u Rod

Billy Whizz
13-05-2014, 10:08 AM
You would have thought Hibs would be announcing details of pricing/times etc for the 2nd leg by now. Its going to make little difference to who we're playing

TamHibs
13-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Received this email from Hibs this morning when I enquired if ST's would be valid for the playoff (I assume they won't be valid however):

Good Morning,

All details have still to be confirmed, something should be going on the website today so keep an eye on there.

Kind Regards
Ashley

Ashley Hogg| Ticket Office Assistant Manager

TamHibs
13-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Completely agree this is the same season and the same competition. It is not a separate competition and IMO should be part of the season ticket. At a time like this it would be a PR disaster for season ticket holders to be asked to fork again.

Falkirk, QotS & Hamilton's season tickets are not valid for their playoff ties.

I'd imagine all clubs involved would have to agree to Hibs allowing ST holders in for free as the gate money from all of the playoff ties are pooled togather then distributed to the 4 teams involved after the promotion/relegation is decided.

Billy Whizz
13-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Received this email from Hibs this morning when I enquired if ST's would be valid for the playoff (I assume they won't be valid however):

Good Morning,

All details have still to be confirmed, something should be going on the website today so keep an eye on there.

Kind Regards
Ashley

Thanks, and then this place will go into meltdown

erin go bragh
13-05-2014, 10:51 AM

I'd imagine all clubs involved would have to agree to Hibs allowing ST holders in for free as the gate money from all of the playoff ties are pooled togather then distributed to the 4 teams involved after the promotion/relegation is decided.
Hibs could let st in for free but pay money into the pot so to speak , to cover the shortfall .
Ill be there paying or not but it would be a nice gesture from the club towards ST holders .

Ggtth

TamHibs
13-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Thanks, and then this place will go into meltdown

You sound surprised lol

TamHibs
13-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Hibs could let st in for free but pay money into the pot so to speak , to cover the shortfall .
Ill be there paying or not but it would be a nice gesture from the club towards ST holders .

Ggtth

They could I agree, however this is Rod Petrie we're talking about.

silverhibee
13-05-2014, 11:02 AM

They haven't just had the season we have been through though, they are chasing for promotion in to the top flight of Scottish football and they clubs will know that there fans will be willing to pay for a few extra games if it see's them getting promoted, our situation is the other way round, we have been rubbish all season and are now facing a play-off to see if we stay in the top flight, we have backed the players all season and look where it has got us, time for the club to show a bit of appreciation to the ST holders who backed the losers this season and let them either in for nothing or a token fee of £5.

But why do i get the feeling the club will try and fleece the fans again with silly prices for our home leg.

hibee62
13-05-2014, 11:03 AM

Ggtth

So, you'd rather Hibs paid £100,000 into the SPFL coffers? I'm not sure where I stand on this issue as I can see both arguments. I do fear the backlash if season tickets are not valid, however.

HH81
13-05-2014, 11:05 AM
The prices will be either 15 or 20 & 5 for cons at a guess.

JimBHibees
13-05-2014, 11:30 AM
They haven't just had the season we have been through though, they are chasing for promotion in to the top flight of Scottish football and they clubs will know that there fans will be willing to pay for a few extra games if it see's them getting promoted, our situation is the other way round, we have been rubbish all season and are now facing a play-off to see if we stay in the top flight, we have backed the players all season and look where it has got us, time for the club to show a bit of appreciation to the ST holders who backed the losers this season and let them either in for nothing or a token fee of £5.

But why do i get the feeling the club will try and fleece the fans again with silly prices for our home leg.

Totally agree I think Hibs need to take the hit to keep the fans as onside as possible. These other teams see the play off as a massive opportunity we see it as a complete embarrassment. Hibs need to be looking at getting as much competitive advantage as possible and allowing the 8k or so seasons to be valid means much more chance of a bigger support than not and hopefully impacting what chance we have of winning.

silverhibee
13-05-2014, 12:57 PM

Good Morning,

Kind Regards
Ashley

:I'm waiti :greengrin

CB_NO3
13-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Cheers. Typically the trains are knackered that day :grr:
Whats up with the trains that day?

PatHead
13-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Am I correct in thinking a portion of the gate receipts goes towards the parachute payment. If so what happens to that money if Hibs stay up?

silverhibee
13-05-2014, 03:01 PM

Good Morning,

Kind Regards
Ashley

Take it we aren't going to hear anything today.

LancashireHibby
13-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Whats up with the trains that day?
West Coast mainline shut between Lockerbie and Edinburgh it seems.

TamHibs
13-05-2014, 03:06 PM
Take it we aren't going to hear anything today.

Doesn't look like it. Are we really surprised though?

silverhibee
13-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Doesn't look like it. Are we really surprised though?

Nope.

We are just the black sheep of the Hibs family.

Brooster
13-05-2014, 03:55 PM
I've never known a place like it for folk wanting things for free or next to nothing. Do you honestly think Hibs (or any other club) would pass up on the chance to generate the best part of quarter of a million pounds in gate receipts? Hibs supporters should be packing the place out at £15 and £5, to even contemplate not going to this game (despite the circumstances) is a tragedy and not the actions of a true fan. we should all be right behind the team for these two vitally important games.

Billy Whizz
13-05-2014, 04:01 PM
I've never known a place like it for folk wanting things for free or next to nothing. Do you honestly think Hibs (or any other club) would pass up on the chance to generate the best part of quarter of a million pounds in gate receipts? Hibs supporters should be packing the place out at £15 and £5, to even contemplate not going to this game (despite the circumstances) is a tragedy and not the actions of a true fan. we should all be right behind the team for these two vitally important games.

Yup, I agree 100%

mcfly
13-05-2014, 04:07 PM

Rubbish

I'm a true fan as you say, paid £405 for my season ticket
Saw in the last 2 seasons about 8 home wins, 2 humiliations in cup finals, numerous derby defeats.

I think the board of Hibernian fc owe season ticket holders and they should make it part of the season ticket.

Penny pinching by this board combined with poor management signing
poor players has got us into this position.

PatHead
13-05-2014, 04:08 PM

Don't think you have any right to call anyone "not a true fan" for not going to this game. Why should Hibs benefit from the misery they have inflicted on us this season? Must have paid about £100 per win this season and £20 a goal. I am quite simply fed up being taken for a mug.

If we do go down how much is a fair price for the gate next season? Season tickets are poor enough value as it is

Brooster
13-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Rubbish

I'm a true fan as you say, paid £405 for my season ticket
Saw in the last 2 seasons about 8 home wins, 2 humiliations in cup finals, numerous derby defeats.

I think the board of Hibernian fc owe season ticket holders and they should make it part of the season ticket.

Penny pinching by this board combined with poor management signing
poor players has got us into this position.

You pay your money and take your chance, nowhere in the terms and conditions does it say you are gauranteed x amount of wins or x level of entertainment. If you paid £8 to get in to the cinema and the film was rubbish would you expect a refund or get to see the next film for free?

mcfly
13-05-2014, 04:59 PM
You pay your money and take your chance, nowhere in the terms and conditions does it say you are gauranteed x amount of wins or x level of entertainment. If you paid £8 to get in to the cinema and the film was rubbish would you expect a refund or get to see the next film for free?

Deary me.

You are obviously easy pleased.

Siralbertkidd
13-05-2014, 05:16 PM

If I had paid to watch a whole series of films, e.g Star Wars, I would expect to see the Directors Cut as well!

Franck Stanton
13-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Am I correct in thinking a portion of the gate receipts goes towards the parachute payment. If so what happens to that money if Hibs stay up?

You'll no like this ..........it goes to...........Hearts.

Russ
13-05-2014, 07:36 PM

100% A can't believe the whining going on here either, unbelievable.

Nutmegged
13-05-2014, 07:42 PM
I think BT have got this game for nothing from the SPFL as a gesture of goodwill after the SPFL promised them they'd deliver them Easter Road for the final day and it didn't materialise

Blaster
13-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Sorry brooster cant agree. This game should not be about making money from our own misery. The priority should be getting a sell out to help us stay up. The money has not been budgeted for.

I will be going irrespective but there should be a significant reduction for season ticket holders in my opinion.

Billy Whizz
13-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Sorry brooster cant agree. This game should not be about making money from our own misery. The priority should be getting a sell out to help us stay up. The money has not been budgeted for.

I will be going irrespective but there should be a significant reduction for season ticket holders in my opinion.

And who's going to pay for this. The money is pooled, and doesn't all go to Hibs

Nutmegged
13-05-2014, 07:48 PM
You'll no like this ..........it goes to...........Hearts.

No it doesn't, thats wrong, the play off cash is sit into 3 - 25% for each club and 50 % to the SPFL...If the Premiership club is relegated the money is used as a parachute payment but if the Premiership club doesn't go down the money stays in the SPFL pot, im unaware asfof yet how it will be portioned if it even will but it will not be going to the club already relegated, they already have a parachute scheme in place for that

Blaster
13-05-2014, 07:53 PM
And who's going to pay for this. The money is pooled, and doesn't all go to Hibs

It can be taken from the 50% we get. I am not saying free, but maybe half price which would more than be covered by the overall crowd

Billy Whizz
13-05-2014, 07:57 PM
It can be taken from the 50% we get. I am not saying free, but maybe half price which would more than be covered by the overall crowd

I'm sure Hibs are aware of the emotive issue around this. Looking forward to their announcement

Blaster
13-05-2014, 08:03 PM
I'm sure Hibs are aware of the emotive issue around this. Looking forward to their announcement

As i say i will go irrespective. Normally i am all for more money going to the club but this time i think some gesture is needed

Mr White
13-05-2014, 08:06 PM
As i say i will go irrespective. Normally i am all for more money going to the club but this time i think some gesture is needed

28 quid a ticket, maurice malpas will provide the gesture to anyone who doesn't like it.

jakeshibs
13-05-2014, 09:08 PM
I may get pelters but heh ho...

My dad and I are both ST holders, have been for many years, but due to work commitments, I miss about half the games at ER. I support Hibs, god knows why, but I do as does family. we have had another disastrous season and once again my family have committed to ST next year dispite not knowing which league we will play in.

my point, I want our club to be successful, I pay my money knowing I will not be there for games, I don't want a refund, club to do me a favour, all I want is pride back in our beloved club and I know that every penny counts. I will PATG with no dramas if it helps our club. we are all in this together.

Born a Hibby and I will die a Hibby.

CallumLaidlaw
13-05-2014, 09:22 PM
@ScotlandSky: LIVE GAME
The @spflofficial Premiership play-off between @falkirkbairns or @acciesfc and @HibernianFCClub is on Sky Sports 1 next Wednesday.

Peevemor
13-05-2014, 09:42 PM
@ScotlandSky: LIVE GAME
The @spflofficial Premiership play-off between @falkirkbairns or @acciesfc and @HibernianFCClub is on Sky Sports 1 next Wednesday.

Great stuff! Hibs TV here I come.

Shields Hibee
13-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Hopefully we will still be in the game & a shout of staying up as otherwise those clown pundits will be revelling in our misery.

If its on TV, Petrie should make admission a decent price to entice people along to ER but I don't hold my breath :rolleyes:

Nutmegged
13-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Hopefully we will still be in the game & a shout of staying up as otherwise those clown pundits will be revelling in our misery.

If its on TV, Petrie should make admission a decent price to entice people along to ER but I don't hold my breath :rolleyes:

People shouldn't need enticed to Easter Road buddy, despite all that has happened, this is one game to save our Premiership lives, this could be considered the biggest game in God knows how long, if people aren't enticed by that then they never will

hibeelin
13-05-2014, 10:11 PM

My dad and I are both ST holders, have been for many years, but due to work commitments, I miss about half the games at ER. I support Hibs, god knows why, but I do as does family. we have had another disastrous season and once again my family have committed to ST next year dispite not knowing which league we will play in.

my point, I want our club to be successful, I pay my money knowing I will not be there for games, I don't want a refund, club to do me a favour, all I want is pride back in our beloved club and I know that every penny counts. I will PATG with no dramas if it helps our club. we are all in this together.

This ^

silverhibee
14-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Still nothing on the official website regards tickets.

TamHibs
14-05-2014, 10:06 AM

At the bottom of the Thomson article on the fishy site says that ticket arrangements will be confirmed shortly.

No idea what the hold up is, maybe they need to establish from both clubs what sort of allocation we'll be given?

dangermouse
14-05-2014, 10:11 AM

Surprise, surprise NOT :grr:

I fully expect no announcement until we know our opponents.

silverhibee
14-05-2014, 11:04 AM
At the bottom of the Thomson article on the fishy site says that ticket arrangements will be confirmed shortly.

No idea what the hold up is, maybe they need to establish from both clubs what sort of allocation we'll be given?

Just seen that, wonder how long they mean by "shortly".

Sudds_1
14-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Our home record is that bad, we need to be thinking about killing the tie in the first leg - a 2 or 3 goal win, making the return tie a formality.

erm....6-6, 4-4 etc. Nowt is a formality with our team! :cb:rolleyes:

TamHibs
14-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Just seen that, wonder how long they mean by "shortly".

Knowing Hibs they'll tell us how to get tickets on 25/05/14 at 15:29.....

Geo_1875
14-05-2014, 12:24 PM
People shouldn't need enticed to Easter Road buddy, despite all that has happened, this is one game to save our Premiership lives, this could be considered the biggest game in God knows how long, if people aren't enticed by that then they never will

Maybe the biggest since our 5 post split cup finals........

14-05-2014, 04:02 PM

Absolutely right :top marks

Bishop Hibee
14-05-2014, 04:52 PM
As it says on the tin.

Nice to see Rodders pays attention to my hibs.net posts!

Cameron1875
14-05-2014, 05:54 PM
I'll be in Tenerife for the 2nd leg so was just wondering if any of u's know about it being shown over there?

Someone earlier in the thread said BT Sport isn't available abroad but surely that can't be the case!!:confused::confused:

Can't not see the game so i'll find a way but would be nice to just go to pub to watch it. :flag:

CallumLaidlaw
14-05-2014, 07:17 PM
I'll be in Tenerife for the 2nd leg so was just wondering if any of u's know about it being shown over there?

Someone earlier in the thread said BT Sport isn't available abroad but surely that can't be the case!!:confused::confused:

Can't not see the game so i'll find a way but would be nice to just go to pub to watch it. :flag:

Sky isn't meant to be available abroad either, but it is ;-)
Find a Scottish pub, and I'm pretty certain it will be on.

Zondervan
14-05-2014, 07:36 PM

Most of the bars over there use IPTV for their feeds, in effect via a broadband connection. Both Sky and BT Sport are usually available.

Try The Whisky Jar, a wee Scottish bar up the top of Las Americas (up the hill past Linekers and continue walking for 5 minutes).

If not, plenty of other bars will have it on.