PDA

View Full Version : Disgrace to Hibernian

Paloschi
11-05-2014, 11:00 AM
Petrie - Penny pinching, overseen Hughes, Calderwood, Fenlon, Butcher, 5-1, 0-9... His legacy, his doing. Disgrace to Hibernian

Butcher/Malpas - 1 win in 19. No win in 13. Persists with a terrible defence. Subs are useless. No tactics. Training? What to they practice? January Transfer window don't get me started. Took a mid-table team to the brink of inevitable relegation. Disgrace to Hibernian.

The players - Shocking pi$$ poor attitude, no confidence, making the same mistakes time and time again, greeting that the fans are making them scared to play, paid to get beat time and time again. Leaking stuff about the dressing room, out on the town after yesterday, couldn't give a ****. Pu$$ies. Disgrace to Hibernian.

I know a lot of fans will disagree with me here and say 'it's not Butchers fault' etc but that is the stark truth. Why would his record suggest he should have more time? We are a joke all the way through. The fans get let down constantly and the Chairman, Manager and Players should all be held accountable. As should past managers, which falls under the Petrie curtain of blame.

You may even think fans like me are the disgrace but I'm telling it from the bottom of my heart. We are in some state and the fans should not put up with this any longer. The club is in crisis. I love Hibernian but the club has slowly been taken for a ride for years.

puff the dragon
11-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Petrie - Penny pinching, overseen Hughes, Calderwood, Fenlon, Butcher, 5-1, 0-9... His legacy, his doing. Disgrace to Hibernian

Butcher/Malpas - 1 win in 19. No win in 13. Persists with a terrible defence. Subs are useless. No tactics. Training? What to they practice? January Transfer window don't get me started. Took a mid-table team to the brink of inevitable relegation. Disgrace to Hibernian.

The players - Shocking pi$$ poor attitude, no confidence, making the same mistakes time and time again, greeting that the fans are making them scared to play, paid to get beat time and time again. Leaking stuff about the dressing room, out on the town after yesterday, couldn't give a ****. Pu$$ies. Disgrace to Hibernian.

I know a lot of fans will disagree with me here and say 'it's not Butchers fault' etc but that is the stark truth. Why would his record suggest he should have more time? We are a joke all the way through. The fans get let down constantly and the Chairman, Manager and Players should all be held accountable. As should past managers, which falls under the Petrie curtain of blame.

You may even think fans like me are the disgrace but I'm telling it from the bottom of my heart. We are in some state and the fans should not put up with this any longer. The club is in crisis. I love Hibernian but the club has slowly been taken for a ride for years.

Don't apologise lad - we are is such a sorry state that it is now only the fans who care now.

The custodians, board, management and players have now changed their attitude from one of accepting mediocrity to now accepting failure.

Petrie out!

Hibernia&Alba
11-05-2014, 11:06 AM
Can't argue with anything you say. I would add that, when it comes to the players, a squad filled with loanees and journeymen who have no long term interest in the club must add to their not giving a toss. We need players who want to play for Hibs and the jersey.