PDA

View Full Version : Spend spend spend

Waxy
11-05-2014, 08:01 AM
If we do go down, lets just spend spend spend our way straight back up at the first attempt. Other clubs have done it, and we can do it too.

greenforgo
11-05-2014, 08:03 AM
if we do go down, lets just spend spend spend our way straight back up at the first attempt. Other clubs have done it, and we can do it too. this

MADE IN LEITH
11-05-2014, 08:22 AM
If we do go down, lets just spend spend spend our way straight back up at the first attempt. Other clubs have done it, and we can do it too.

Its not as simple as that, we cannot buy ourselves out of this one if we are relegated,

We need change throughout Hibernian FC from the top down as the fans deserve better.

In the time since I have been on this planet I see a club with no ambition, drive or vision. Yes we have moved forward in terms of Stadia, Training Complex and a pretty steady ship in balance sheet terms. However, the end product on the park must be of a high standard for Hibernian to remain functioning as a club and I think the Club has taken its eye off the ball in that respect.

Indeed, their focus has concentrated on the business side and quite rightly so. but the Team on the Park must not be sacraficed either. Efforts must be made to ensure quality decisions are made when employing playing staff whiich are the quality of which the Club and fans expect AND they are the quality of the Scottish Premiership standard. This has not been done successfully over the years and the standings over the years speak for themselves.

Hibs need change, a new direction and vision to carry this club forward and it needs done now or the club will dissappear into obscurity.

justlikebrazil
11-05-2014, 08:29 AM
Hibs missed the boat two seasons ago when we had no Rangers and when Hearts were starting to toil. Whats the old saying you speculate to accumulate!! I blame the board for standing still!!!

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-05-2014, 08:39 AM
From the tagline Spend Spend Spend, I would keep the first Spend and change the other two, to IT LIKE, and then add in either Motherwell or St Johnstone.

Deliver more with less, whereas we deliver less with more.

Waxy
11-05-2014, 08:49 AM
From the tagline Spend Spend Spend, I would keep the first Spend and change the other two, to IT LIKE, and then add in either Motherwell or St Johnstone.

Deliver more with less, whereas we deliver less with more.

We deliver much much less. So much less it's almost criminal.