PDA

View Full Version : Butcher has to fo

Ronaldo9
10-05-2014, 10:56 PM
1 win in 20. Any other manager we would be hounding hi out. What makes him so ****ing special?? Get him out now!!!!

macd123
10-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Correct

The Omega Man
10-05-2014, 11:29 PM
1 win in 20. Any other manager we would be hounding hi out. What makes him so ****ing special?? Get him out now!!!!Why was he appointed? He is a ****ing car crash of a manager.

the_ginger_hibee
10-05-2014, 11:40 PM
Fo sure.

Steve-O
10-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Fo shizzle

iwasthere1972
10-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Enemy or fo?

Is the fo short for @&£& OFF?

LaMotta
10-05-2014, 11:49 PM
:faf:

LaMotta
10-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Fo West, life is peaceful there :singing:

Hermit Crab
11-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Launch the yam fuds. :agree:

Mibbes Aye
11-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Fo shizzle

Fo real :agree:

Hibeesmad
11-05-2014, 01:28 AM
Most Hibs fans wanted him, you can say whatever you want about him, yes he has had a bad first season but If he can keep us I'm positive he will bring in the correct players and he will do well for us next season, if he doesn't, he be gone by the end of the season

EdinMike
11-05-2014, 01:37 AM
Sorry, but I was one who was happy to see him appointed, but he has to go ! No matter what the outcome of this playoff is.

I've no faith in him, all this 'Not his players' bile, you're a MANAGER and your position is to motivate and to make the people you have to work with... Work !

If I had several months to improve any business, and I ended up making it worse ide be on my arse...

ChicagoHibee
11-05-2014, 01:50 AM
Going to use my fo zhu beads while meditating and hope it happens.

The Green Goblin
11-05-2014, 02:07 AM
All fo goals and glory...

DH1875
11-05-2014, 02:16 AM
I wanted him and to be fair, IF we some how get through the play-offs then I think we have to stick with him for next season. If the worst happens thens he's got to walk :agree:.

wynnie1875
11-05-2014, 03:08 AM
Does anyone still believe in Butcher's capabilities to make this great club great again?
I've backed this man from the day he was appointed up until yesterday but I can't anymore. Taking us from 5th to 11th in 6 months would see any manager in any league sacked. 1 win in 20 is it??? Embarrassing is an understatement of how I feel now. How long did Butcher actually take to build a successful team at Thistle?? 3/4 years??? I'd expect anyone to build a solid team in this time. He doesn't have this time at Hibs. Obviously all Fenlons fault though, blah, blah, ****ing blah.

Nutmegged
11-05-2014, 03:14 AM
Its hard to believe right now, what I do believe is that we'll stay up, thats a bit of blind faith right now tho' but what else is there to do? No-one wants to go down, sitting here depressed about it before its even happened wont help anyone, fans, players or management.

Who knows, its a big ask right now but if we stay up, if we do it convincingly then who knows, it might be the catalyst for a big recovery, if we do it in style the fans might get right behind Butcher.

I've never rated him but I've always maintained a new manager needs a summer transfer window as thats where the major work to the squad can be done.

thats too far ahead though, its all about the Play-Off's

Beefster
11-05-2014, 05:35 AM
Does anyone still believe in Butcher's capabilities to make this great club great again?
I've backed this man from the day he was appointed up until yesterday but I can't anymore. Taking us from 5th to 11th in 6 months would see any manager in any league sacked. 1 win in 20 is it??? Embarrassing is an understatement of how I feel now. How long did Butcher actually take to build a successful team at Thistle?? 3/4 years??? I'd expect anyone to build a solid team in this time. He doesn't have this time at Hibs. Obviously all Fenlons fault though, blah, blah, ****ing blah.

So you've changed your mind in the last 24 hours so everyone who believes what you did until yesterday is "blah, blah, blahing"?

How do you go from one polar opposite to the other in a single leap btw? Wasn't there some sort of creeping realisation that Butcher might not be all that to a bit more doubt to wanting him sacked?

Greenblood70
11-05-2014, 07:51 AM
Alan Johnston in the papers today saying Killie used Butchers pre-planned celebration comments as motivation yesterday. Another psychological master stroke by Butcher. Can he get anything right at our club? It doesn't seem so. Get him out before the play off, it's the only chance we have in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boyle89
11-05-2014, 09:40 AM
I can't stand his tactics. His subs are predictable aswell, apart from yesterday. Why on earth with 10minutes to go and needing two goals, and with only Boyd upfront for killie, we still had 4 at the back and were wheeling balls up to heff and Collins!!
Has TB not meant to have some sort of degree in psychology and give lectures on how to motivate?

scuttle
11-05-2014, 09:44 AM
All fo goals and glory...

best yin so far

scuttle
11-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Think he made a fo pas coming to Hibs

mutley
11-05-2014, 09:48 AM
I can't stand his tactics. His subs are predictable aswell, apart from yesterday. Why on earth with 10minutes to go and needing two goals, and with only Boyd upfront for killie, we still had 4 at the back and were wheeling balls up to heff and Collins!!
Has TB not meant to have some sort of degree in psychology and give lectures on how to motivate?

Exactly what I said yesterday. A draw wasn't enough for us, so after going 1-0 down it should have been full on attack as we had nothing to loose at that point

hibee_girl
11-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Exactly what I said yesterday. A draw wasn't enough for us, so after going 1-0 down it should have been full on attack as we had nothing to loose at that point

:agree: it didn't matter how many we lost by yesterday so as soon as they scored we should have had Cummings on and any other attacking player and just went for it.

But no, he brings on OTJ.

Billychaotic182
11-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Fo shizzle

Hahaha

Bleeds green
11-05-2014, 10:02 AM
The guys inherited a squad full of weak losers he's been in a matter of months hasn't been able to make one permanent signing of his own has around 17 players that will/can leave in the summer....let's just punt the manager though AGAIN!! Hibs fans do ma head In At times

loanheadhibby
11-05-2014, 10:06 AM

Some of his decisions are baffling. They have 1 up front and we keep 4 at the back? Why not take Nelson off, play 3 at back and then get Cummings up front with Collins and the heff.

Scottie
11-05-2014, 10:12 AM
The guys inherited a squad full of weak losers he's been in a matter of months hasn't been able to make one permanent signing of his own has around 17 players that will/can leave in the summer....let's just punt the manager though AGAIN!! Hibs fans do ma head In At times
Get your heid oot the sand pal.

He's a ****ing terrible coach.

Aldo
11-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Does anyone still believe in Butcher's capabilities to make this great club great again? I've backed this man from the day he was appointed up until yesterday but I can't anymore. Taking us from 5th to 11th in 6 months would see any manager in any league sacked. 1 win in 20 is it??? Embarrassing is an understatement of how I feel now. How long did Butcher actually take to build a successful team at Thistle?? 3/4 years??? I'd expect anyone to build a solid team in this time. He doesn't have this time at Hibs. Obviously all Fenlons fault though, blah, blah, ****ing blah.

What an utter crock of *****!!!! Build a team in 6 months with only the Jan transfer window. Any manager needs time and can only pish with the wan he's got. 3/4 years as you say is more plausible. We cannot go sacking managers ever other season... This is part of the problem. Stability. Plain and simple.

Yip he's part of the blame but this position we are currently in isn't just about this or even last season. We have been on the downward spiral since 2007 and this is the accumulation of mismanagement from the top down.

I'm not embarrassed and never will be embarrassed to support the club.

I am proud to call myself a Hibs fan and always will do.

Greenworld
11-05-2014, 10:14 AM
1 win in 20. Any other manager we would be hounding hi out. What makes him so ****ing special?? Get him out now!!!!

100% correct the management team has got 4 points from 39
They should be handing in their resignation letters in SHAME
The more I hear from butcher the more I cringe.How he got
ICT to the standard they are at is baffling.
It would appear they dont know how to change the team shape
or style of play hence the dreadful run.

if they wont resign then the sack is the only option and it needs
to be done now!!!:cb

Bleeds green
11-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Get your heid oot the sand pal.

He's a ****ing terrible coach.

No head in any sand judge him with his team not on coaching someone else's whether that be a different league or no changing manager every year is no the answer

Heisenberg
11-05-2014, 10:19 AM
No doubting he's had a nightmare at Hibs. Just like he has with every other big club with a hint of expectation about them. If we go down he should have the decency to walk. No chance we should be in this position.

Thecat23
11-05-2014, 10:21 AM
I wanted McCall or Butcher I was happy when Butcher did get it as I thought he'd turn it around.

His tactics and use of subs are horrifically bad he hasn't a clue and I think he's out his depth at ER. ICT was perfect for him where no pressure was on him. I hope he leaves I really do.

As for the folk saying "Petrie got who the fans wanted" Petrie isn't there to pick who the fans want. He's there to do a job and bring in the best man for the job. He's spineless if he's just folded to the fans and that's not what any leader of any club should do. Hibs should have sacked Fenlon after the 0-7 simple as that and gone for McInnes.

snooky
11-05-2014, 10:25 AM

How does that compare with the length of rope that Franck got before he was binned?
Just fo the record like.

nickwhibs
11-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman.

I agree that he has to go.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-05-2014, 10:26 AM
http://media.photobucket.com/user/napalmgaming/media/napalmjpg.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=napalm&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&filters%5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1&o=0
Launch the yam fuds. :agree:

http://media.photobucket.com/user/napalmgaming/media/napalmjpg.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=napalm&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&filters%5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1&o=0

Scottie
11-05-2014, 10:29 AM
No head in any sand judge him with his team not on coaching someone else's whether that be a different league or no changing manager every year is no the answer
So after watching his terrible team selections over the last 7-8 months you would trust him with funds to bring in his own players and his own style ?

He had zero pressure to succeed at ICT but at Hibs he's been found out.

Even IF he manages to keep us up you and I will be having the same conversation in 6 months time after he has 1 win in 20 games with his OWN players and tactics. Let's face it he's TOM KITE.

emerald green
11-05-2014, 10:31 AM
This is what Butcher is quoted as saying in yesterday's Scotsman on Saturday morning before the game: "In a way, I am quite pleased we are where we are and know what we have to do. It makes it crystal clear what our course of action is". What a crock of s***. The words of a desperate man IMO. In the same article, Butcher says he thinks avoiding relegation play off place would be something to celebrate, while his team captain Liam Craig is quoted as saying the exact opposite. Good God! His record over the last 20 games is truly shocking, and he has to go. It may not be entirely his fault as some of the players are simply not good enough. Sacked or resign - I don't care. Yes, the club is crying out for stability. But I believe his departure might be the lesser of two evils.

BH Hibs
11-05-2014, 10:31 AM
No head ioopinion. judge him with his team not on coaching someone else's whether that be a different league or no changing manager every year is no the answer

I had subscribed to the judge him when he gets his own players theory in the past but did not expect him to go on the disastrous run that we did. As bad as the players are or aren't surely any half decent manager could have managed one more win from our last 6 or 7 games. Even a couple of draws. If he didn't have the players to play his preferred system then he should be able to adapt but he has been shown up to be a one hit wonder with no plan b
I think he should go but it's just my opinion

mcfly
11-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Shocking manager in every sense.

Can't believe the press still haven't turned on him.

Shocking signings in jan with 2 not ever quoted in the 1st team, won't play any of the u20s who play as a team.

Taken us to the brink of relegation.

Well done terry and rod.

Please just go

southsider
11-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Can we afford to sack him ? We cannot afford not too. He made a bad side worse, something which i thought was impossible.

Jim44
11-05-2014, 02:41 PM
I think too many have given him too much credit for his relative success at ICT. I can't see him hanging around too long if we lose the playoff, although the thought of hiring yet another manager makes me cringe. If we survive, I think he will have to get a summer window and, say, one third of a season to see if he can hack it. Leeann Dempster is going to have to make a very big early decision in the honeymoon of her career at Hibs. If he does stay, I hope he adopts a more humble approach to the job and learns to keep his mouth shut, especially when talkng about his favourite subject. When I read yesterday that he was so sure of a win against Killie that he had worked out some sort of celebration, I thought ' for God's sake, man, shut it.' I imagined Killie's response to that but then forgot all about it. Lo and behold, this morning Boyd is shouting about Butcher bolstering the Killie resolve with his media meandering.

Hermit Crab
11-05-2014, 02:49 PM
I'm backing him. Always have. Was disappointed to he shouts of **** off you Hun ****** yesterday though.

The Harp
11-05-2014, 05:17 PM
I was another who was quite pleased when he came to Hibs. I thought he would do a job for us so I can't really blame the board for appointing him. However, it's been more apparent with every passing week that the job is just too much for him and he doesn't have the ability to get us out of the hole that he's helped get us into.
The playing staff he inherited may not be that good but IMO they're no worse than some of the squads the clubs above us have.
I don't imagine there's much chance of him walking away but I now fear for the future if he remains in charge even if we somehow manage to avoid the drop.

Dashing Bob S
11-05-2014, 05:20 PM
And the mo-fo can take that mo-fo Mo with him, fo sure, dat mo.

Stevie Reid
11-05-2014, 06:04 PM
I first raised serious concerns about Butcher on here after the Raith game - the first half was excusable in that it was a cup tie and they were clearly up for it, but I was astounded at the fact that he did nothing to change our tactics at half time.

The end result was a Championship team that hadn't even scored a goal - never mind won a game - in 2014, caused us problems from the first minute to the last, and ended up scoring 3 against us and winning the game. Since then he has shown that he has no answers.

For these reasons, I cannot see us getting through the play offs, whoever we face - I hope to **** I'm wrong, but whoever it is will be up for it, and scoring goals, whilst we are neither.

Whether we stay up or not, he has to be sacked. The situation is irretrievable, and his position untenable.

erin go bragh
11-05-2014, 06:17 PM
Focus on winning this play off . Then ill judge him when he gets his own players in . This sacking the manager crap is doing us no favours .

Ggtth

matty_f
11-05-2014, 06:19 PM
I wanted McCall or Butcher I was happy when Butcher did get it as I thought he'd turn it around.

His tactics and use of subs are horrifically bad he hasn't a clue and I think he's out his depth at ER. ICT was perfect for him where no pressure was on him. I hope he leaves I really do.

As for the folk saying "Petrie got who the fans wanted" Petrie isn't there to pick who the fans want. He's there to do a job and bring in the best man for the job. He's spineless if he's just folded to the fans and that's not what any leader of any club should do. Hibs should have sacked Fenlon after the 0-7 simple as that and gone for McInnes.

Moves were well underway to get Butcher before he was on the fans' radar as a serious contender or popular choice for the job (save for the infamous Fenlon out, Butcher in thread!).

The Board didn't just go with the popular choice there, they made the choice first.

Danderhall Hibs
11-05-2014, 06:46 PM

Mcinnes wouldn't have left Aberdeen back then.

Ayrshire Hibee
11-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Tore andre fo ....for manager

marinello59
11-05-2014, 07:02 PM
I'm backing him. Always have. Was disappointed to he shouts of **** off you Hun ****** yesterday though.

Malpas is totally out of control now.

Danderhall Hibs
11-05-2014, 07:02 PM

:hilarious

lapsedhibee
11-05-2014, 07:05 PM
:greengrin

11-05-2014, 07:08 PM
What an utter crock of *****!!!! Build a team in 6 months with only the Jan transfer window. Any manager needs time and can only pish with the wan he's got. 3/4 years as you say is more plausible. We cannot go sacking managers ever other season... This is part of the problem. Stability. Plain and simple.

Yip he's part of the blame but this position we are currently in isn't just about this or even last season. We have been on the downward spiral since 2007 and this is the accumulation of mismanagement from the top down.

I'm not embarrassed and never will be embarrassed to support the club.

I am proud to call myself a Hibs fan and always will do.

This 100%

Stevie Reid
11-05-2014, 07:19 PM

:top marks

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-05-2014, 07:29 PM
Hope the mofo walks. :wink:

Tricla
11-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Fo-kin yawn! :zzzzz!:

Tricla
11-05-2014, 07:43 PM

Wasn't there yesterday but if that's the sort of thing that we're shouting at our manager then I'm glad I wasn't.