PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket - terms and conditions

Hibby70
10-05-2014, 08:13 PM
The terms clearly state that the season ticket covers all first team premier league games.

1. They can/will be charging for play offs
2. If relegated and you've renewed you'll be able to get a refund

Hibby70
10-05-2014, 08:14 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/TandCPolicies/0,,10290,00.html

coldingham hibs
10-05-2014, 08:33 PM
What about the payment plan, would that be refundable?.

hibee_girl
10-05-2014, 08:36 PM
The terms clearly state that the season ticket covers all first team premier league games.

We will not get refunds.

mcfly
10-05-2014, 08:47 PM

let them charge and see what crowd turns up

Hibby70
10-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Why not. You've bought something under those terms and conditions. If the club can't meet those conditions you're entitled to a refund.

Payment plans included.

greenpaper55
10-05-2014, 09:29 PM
This 6.

This season member card gives access to the specified seat for all Hibernian FC first team Scottish Premier League matches at Easter Road Stadium.

Premier league matches

BH Hibs
10-05-2014, 09:46 PM
Without being a pedant there is no premier league it's the Premiership so can we claim a refund either way

greenpaper55
10-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Without being a pedant there is no premier league it's the Premiership so can we claim a refund either way

Well spotted, you should have been a lawyer.

Sir David Gray
10-05-2014, 09:51 PM
I've no doubts that they can make season ticket holders pay to get in to the play off but I believe the club should feel obliged to make season tickets valid for this game.

I know all about the arguments about the price being set at a certain price by the SPFL etc and the gate receipts being split evenly amongst the teams but it's something that could be arranged if they really wanted to arrange it and I think it's the right thing to do, considering the hellish season we've endured.

BH Hibs
10-05-2014, 09:55 PM

It's incompetence like this that should force Petrie out. :greengrin

dave62
10-05-2014, 10:05 PM
I've no doubts that they can make season ticket holders pay to get in to the play off but I believe the club should feel obliged to make season tickets valid for this game.

I know all about the arguments about the price being set at a certain price by the SPFL etc and the gate receipts being split evenly amongst the teams but it's something that could be arranged if they really wanted to arrange it and I think it's the right thing to do, considering the hellish season we've endured.

:agree:

PatHead
10-05-2014, 10:16 PM

its from 2011

DH1875
10-05-2014, 11:22 PM
We will not get refunds.

Well their gonna have to offer something. For a ST to have any sort of value you'd be looking at walk up prices staying at around £22 per game. That isn't gonna happen if we are relegated I'm affraid. We'd be playing in front of crowds under 5k.

Frazerbob
11-05-2014, 09:18 AM
Is the problem not that the gate receipts are pulled and split between the clubs after 50% going to the SPFL?

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2014, 09:24 AM
My renewed season ticket will enable me to watch Hibs next season that's enough for me.

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
11-05-2014, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=Scouse Hibee;4007756]My renewed season ticket will enable me to watch Hibs next season that's enough for me.[/QU

Get yourself down to Portobello and stick your head In the sand with the rest of the Ostriches. That's the kind of comment the people in power love to hear from the downtrodden masses

CallumLaidlaw
11-05-2014, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=Scouse Hibee;4007756]My renewed season ticket will enable me to watch Hibs next season that's enough for me.[/QU

Get yourself down to Portobello and stick your head In the sand with the rest of the Ostriches. That's the kind of comment the people in power love to hear from the downtrodden masses

So it's now wrong to want to support your club no matter how bad they get?
What happened to "we'll support you evermore"?

sbell1875
11-05-2014, 12:00 PM
If they were to charge for the home leg I'd still pay and go but to be quite honest after the season we've had I feel the club have to allow season tickets for the game.

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2014, 12:04 PM

Away and wipe your mouth and while you're at it dry your eyes.

keep the faith
11-05-2014, 12:09 PM
Season tickets must cover the play off if the club remotely recognise what we have put up with this year. Charging season ticket holders more money for a season
13/14 game would be a disgrace.

Tricla
11-05-2014, 12:22 PM

Pish post

SuperAllyMcleod
11-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Season tickets should be valid but assuming the club argue that they aren't then I assume that Cup Top Ups come into play as it's a Play Off final?

I hope they see sense and recognise that a big support is more important in this game than any money they would have to pay to Hamilton/Falkirk.

SaulGoodman
11-05-2014, 01:37 PM

Pish.