PDA

View Full Version : Stoppage time

hibbysam
10-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Didn't make a blind bit difference in the end but had we only been chasing one goal at the end and that clown had only added 2 minutes I'd have been wanting an enquiry! Timewasting from minute 1, all 6 subs were made as well which are 30 secs per sub... Baffling.

Winston Ingram
10-05-2014, 06:18 PM
I know. Thompson spent loads of time pointing at his watch. Umpteen subs, 2 minutes. I agree though, would've made no difference

The Harp
10-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Irrespective of whether we could have performed a miracle in the dying seconds of the game, for that clown to have given 2 minutes added time was utterly ridiculous.
In a 2nd half with 5 substitutions and countless instances of blatant time-wasting by Kilmarnock players (including some keepie uppie by their keeper before he took a took a goal kick) was ludicrous.

Famous Fiver
10-05-2014, 07:09 PM
Boy beside me was apoplectic at the first Killie keeper keepie uppie in the second minute. 'Calm doon' I thought but he was right, and by the second half I was going off ma heid as well. 2 minutes was a joke!!!

dmc1875
10-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Thomson is a clown. We know this and shouldnt expect anything else. the stoppage time should have been at least double what it was and I'm pretty certain there were two clear penalty shouts but at the end of the day if we took our chances we would have won the game.

Waxy
10-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Not right at all. A slap in the face to us by dodgy officials. Killie done the whole second half in slow motion. So much so i was happily expecting the board to say 15 minutes.

Alfred E Newman
10-05-2014, 07:15 PM
2 hours would have made no difference.

erin go bragh
10-05-2014, 07:30 PM
2 mins was a fricking joke . Surprised the cheat didn't give them a pen when Boyd dived in the box .
If we cant beat either Hamilton or Falkirk over 2 legs we deserve to get relegated . Imho .

Ggtth

10-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Their goalkeepers time wasting was ridiculous, Thompson as usual though turning a blind eye.

Mind you, the way we are going we could have played till midnight and not scored!

Emerald
10-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Didn't make a blind bit difference in the end but had we only been chasing one goal at the end and that clown had only added 2 minutes I'd have been wanting an enquiry! Timewasting from minute 1, all 6 subs were made as well which are 30 secs per sub... Baffling.

Would have made no difference but I was raging too, it just proves what he's all about! He warned their keeper he would be booked if he time wasted again plus all the substitutions, WTF. :confused: