PDA

View Full Version : Terry Butchers Planned Celebration

Paperboy
10-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Apologies if it's been mentioned before but Butcher said he had his celebration planned at the end of the game for us beating Killie. Anyone know what he had up his sleeve? Was it a carefully choreographed rendition of Gangnam Style? Butcher recreating the end of Dirty Dancing with Maurice Malpas? Or maybe he was going to get the players and the back room staff onto the middle of the pitch for a massive version of The Slosh?

Suppose we'll need to wait until butcher wins his next Hibs game which by my calculations will be in September at home to Alloa in hone Championship.

dutchhibby
10-05-2014, 05:27 PM
keep the faith
were not down yet like our neighbours

:flag::flag::flag:

dmc1875
10-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Here's hoping we see it in the play off second leg :wink:

Unseen work
10-05-2014, 05:28 PM
It was a end of season celebrating clubs have every year supposedly

Winston Ingram
10-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Anyone else think that Butcher is ill?

Nailrod
10-05-2014, 05:39 PM
TB and MM were going to stagger round the pitch with Sir Rod on their shoulders, and the whole crowd, who had stayed to cheer this triumph to the echo, were going to fall on their knees and kowtow to our great leader three times as the entourage passed, like a sort of slow Mexican wave...

Or maybe not.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-05-2014, 05:42 PM

:faf: :faf:

Paperboy
10-05-2014, 05:44 PM
keep the faith
were not down yet like our neighbours

:flag::flag::flag:

good point. Not down but down in the dumps. I'd quite like to see it in the first leg with an empathic win over Falkirk or Hamilton then we could see it again when we make sure of it at Easter Road.

but I'm now thinking it would have been good to see everyone chase Petrie round the pitch as the music from Benny hill plays over the tannoy.

GreenLake
10-05-2014, 06:08 PM

He must be sick and so am I.

emerald green
10-05-2014, 06:11 PM

He could be mate. He looks to have aged considerably since he took the Hibs job.

Heisenberg
10-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Terry Butcher is coming across as such a moron.

sidjames
10-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Even talking about some kind of "celebration" for finally managing to win a game at home, against Killie! Wtf. Is it me! Just give up, admit you have failed and gies peace.

Mibbes Aye
10-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Apologies if it's been mentioned before but Butcher said he had his celebration planned at the end of the game for us beating Killie. Anyone know what he had up his sleeve? Was it a carefully choreographed rendition of Gangnam Style? Butcher recreating the end of Dirty Dancing with Maurice Malpas? Or maybe he was going to get the players and the back room staff onto the middle of the pitch for a massive version of The Slosh?

Suppose we'll need to wait until butcher wins his next Hibs game which by my calculations will be in September at home to Alloa in hone Championship.

Elephants trained to balance on their hind legs on rollerskates, being towed around the pitch by Siberian tigers on unicycles. The elephants were to be juggling beachballs on their trunks, each one with a hand-painted image of the squad. And lots of dry ice. Lots of dry ice.

Cost a fortune to prepare for, seemingly just enough to have secured Adam Rooney's signature had we been so shortsighted to have prioritised that :agree:

Craig_in_Prague
10-05-2014, 06:15 PM
It was a fish supper all round.

Though I could be talking carp.

Jones28
10-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Elephants trained to balance on their hind legs on rollerskates, being towed around the pitch by Siberian tigers on unicycles. The elephants were to be juggling beachballs on their trunks, each one with a hand-painted image of the squad. And lots of dry ice. Lots of dry ice.

Cost a fortune to prepare for, seemingly just enough to have secured Adam Rooney's signature had we been so shortsighted to have prioritised that :agree:

The elephants were actually a new strike force being unveiled for next season

The Harp
10-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Yeah, heard he had a bad side.:rolleyes:
Thought I'd get in there before any Yam intruder did.

Hibercelona
10-05-2014, 06:20 PM
It was a fish supper all round.

Though I could be talking carp.

It was going to take some mackerel to get a result today.

Craig_in_Prague
10-05-2014, 06:23 PM

A few squid to get in wasted eh.

For cod sake.

confused
10-05-2014, 08:00 PM

The first time I've smiled for hours .

southsider
10-05-2014, 08:05 PM
He must be sick and so am I.
And me.....of these idoits we call management.

Cameron1875
10-05-2014, 08:07 PM
The boy has gone round the twist. Used to think his 'funny' analogies in his interviews at Caley were just cause they were doing well.

Maybe he genuinely just talks **** all the time.

10-05-2014, 08:07 PM
Celebrate? What exactly would we have to celebrate exactly? Even if we had won today and secured our safety I would be relieved but still wouldn't be "celebrating" a season where we avoid relegation by the skin of our teeth. If thats now what we consider success then jesus christ that is worrying.

silverhibee
10-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Celebrate? What exactly would we have to celebrate exactly? Even if we had won today and secured our safety I would be relieved but still wouldn't be "celebrating" a season where we avoid relegation by the skin of our teeth. If thats now what we consider success then jesus christ that is worrying.

:agree:

trev the hat
10-05-2014, 08:18 PM
How bout the club sack Malpas/ Marsella & force Butcher to be judged on his own merit.
What they two earn could be Kenny Millers wages for 18month. Eh let me think about that please . TA.

Ronniekirk
10-05-2014, 09:08 PM

We were left Floundering ,had no Sole .I Hake to say but it left me eel ing Crab it

Greencore
10-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Even talking about some kind of "celebration" for finally managing to win a game at home, against Killie! Wtf. Is it me! Just give up, admit you have failed and gies peace.

Lolol he would celebrate because we would have secured our spfl status.... Not because it was just a simple game hahaha wow

Scònaldò
10-05-2014, 09:32 PM
I would've been celebrating winning today that's for sure, instead we're getting ready for another D-day and the consequences for me, I can't even think about.