PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Sutherland (bbc)

The Sea-gull
10-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Another employee of that organisation that seems to love seeing us toil. We are really poor. We can all see that but why do so many "personalities" on the bbc seem to love seeing us in deep trouble. I don't think I am being paranoid. As well as Sutherland you have Liam McLeod, Rob McLean, Richard Gordon, Kenny McIntyre, Tam Cowan, Stuart Cosgrove and David Currie who all seem to a particular enjoyment of our ineptness. Is it perhaps agreed now within the bbc that they will ensure their presenters show their enjoyment of us being rubbish as often as they can.

S4uzee
10-05-2014, 04:01 PM
He's a scronny wee ******* and I despise him

givescotlandfreedom
10-05-2014, 04:03 PM
He once read a quote from me on this site on final score. Quote me on this: You are a crazy eyed roaster.

Michael
10-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Who cares?

Winston Ingram
10-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Amazing how the *****bag Sportsound presenter failed to question Butcher on his part.

I.e. 'Terry, you've now eclipsed Jim Duffy as having the worst run of results in over 30 yrs. if it wasn't Hearts points deduction, this would be your 3rd top flight last place finish. What would you like to say about that?

Instead he gets some twat lickin his baws swallowing his bad luck line.

The_Todd
10-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Of course they are, it's big news. I don't blame them. It'd be the same if United or Aberdeen were in our position.

some of us are a tad sensitive.

Hibercelona
10-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Are we the little boy that runs home crying to mummy because some other boys pointed and laughed?

We're being ridiculed by everybody now. Not just sportsound. We're currently the laughing stock of Scottish Football. They're all pointing and laughing.

Now take our situation and apply it to any other team. Would you not point and laugh at them instead?

GreenLake
10-05-2014, 04:17 PM
We don't get any of these TV panels shown over here but it's probably a football pundit circle jerk so I'm not missing much. I am more bothered about what our CEO is going to be saying in meetings about our team overhaul plans for next season after we win the playoffs.

Boyle89
10-05-2014, 04:20 PM
The guy that got caught taking a piss outside while workin? Couldn't care less what he thinks or says.

scuttle
10-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Have you noticed his blue eyes........... one blew left and one blew right

Greenblood70
10-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Amazing how the *****bag Sportsound presenter failed to question Butcher on his part.

I.e. 'Terry, you've now eclipsed Jim Duffy as having the worst run of results in over 30 yrs. if it wasn't Hearts points deduction, this would be your 3rd top flight last place finish. What would you like to say about that?

Instead he gets some twat lickin his baws swallowing his bad luck line.

One thing Fenlon got spot on was how differently the media have treated an ex Rangers captain compared to him. Barely a mention of Butchers awful tactics, motivation etc other than from the SOS journalist English.

I must admit Richard Gordon and Chick Young seem to be taking particular pleasure at our situation. **** them both, Sportsound is an embarrassment of a show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wotherspiniesta
10-05-2014, 04:40 PM
You can add Jim Spence to the jambo love-in.

Remember his cringeworthy tweeting after Hearts got relegated.

Bunch of fannies at the BBC.

scuttle
10-05-2014, 04:50 PM
He has friendly eyes they keep looking at each other

johncrobertson@
10-05-2014, 04:58 PM
That **** Brian McLaughlin reporting from the Falkirk game - had to get a bit in about ' Hibs will struggle against either of these side' added by a bit more ' Hibs won't fancy playing the' He was there to report on the game only! They can't help themselves!!!!

magpie1892
10-05-2014, 05:07 PM
That **** Brian McLaughlin reporting from the Falkirk game - had to get a bit in about ' Hibs will struggle against either of these side' added by a bit more ' Hibs won't fancy playing the' He was there to report on the game only! They can't help themselves!!!!

BM is a **** that looks and smells like a jakey, I know him, but that comment was perfectly valid in context.

HibernianJK
10-05-2014, 05:37 PM

I've always thought Spence very impartial in all this. Doesn't hide the fact he is a Utd supported but doesn't gloat about the fact either. I like him.

Geo_1875
10-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Have you noticed his blue eyes........... one blew left and one blew right

Is he the one that looks like an ugly Marty Feldman?

scuttle
10-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Is he the one that looks like an ugly Marty Feldman?

The very chap Geo

Sir David Gray
10-05-2014, 06:32 PM
We're making it so easy for people to have a pop at us but the BBC Sportsound team do seem to love sticking the knife in.

Carheenlea
10-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Are people seriously getting themselves worked up about what journalists/pundits/ whatever have to say about us?

trev the hat
10-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Another employee of that organisation that seems to love seeing us toil. We are really poor. We can all see that but why do so many "personalities" on the bbc seem to love seeing us in deep trouble. I don't think I am being paranoid. As well as Sutherland you have Liam McLeod, Rob McLean, Richard Gordon, Kenny McIntyre, Tam Cowan, Stuart Cosgrove and David Currie who all seem to a particular enjoyment of our ineptness. Is it perhaps agreed now within the bbc that they will ensure their presenters show their enjoyment of us being rubbish as often as they can.

Don't watch it then

trev the hat
10-05-2014, 08:23 PM

He's right tho.

Waxy
10-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Look. It's us against the world now.

carnoustiehibee
10-05-2014, 08:29 PM

That's lies

The Sea-gull
10-05-2014, 08:51 PM

Spence is one of the good guys IMHO.

emerald green
10-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Sutherland is just another bawbag who doesn't like Hibs. F*** him.

Jones28
10-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Paranoid. It's big news

Winston Ingram
10-05-2014, 09:17 PM
[QUOTE=Greenblood70;4005939]One thing Fenlon got spot on was how differently the media have treated an ex Rangers captain compared to him. Barely a mention of Butchers awful tactics, motivation etc other than from the SOS journalist English.

I must admit Richard Gordon and Chick Young seem to be taking particular pleasure at our situation. **** them both, Sportsound is an embarrassment of a show.

He got slated for mentioning it

Hibeesmad
10-05-2014, 11:15 PM
If we were doing the job on the park we wouldn't have to worry about what journalists, pundits etc say about us.

DH1875
10-05-2014, 11:16 PM
This is getting boring. The BBC is the least of our problems. Us being in the play offs is big news I'm affraid.