PDA

View Full Version : Time to rally together

10-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Fantastic support today and once again we were massively let down. Frustrations, quite understandably are running very high and regardless of whether we survive or not there needs to be a huge post mortem at the end of all this and a lot of change needed. However, the main priority now is simply staying up. These play-offs are massive games for us. Lets save the blame for after, right now we need to once again rally our support and try to escape the nightmare of relegation.

I'm just as pissed off as anyone, i'm sick fed up of the constant rubbish but now more than ever we need to pull together as a club. Relegation is simply unthinkable.

GGTTHibees
10-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Agreed.

GreenCastle
10-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Fantastic support today and once again we were massively let down. Frustrations, quite understandably are running very high and regardless of whether we survive or not there needs to be a huge post mortem at the end of all this and a lot of change needed. However, the main priority now is simply staying up. These play-offs are massive games for us. Lets save the blame for after, right now we need to once again rally our support and try to escape the nightmare of relegation.

I'm just as pissed off as anyone, i'm sick fed up of the constant rubbish but now more than ever we need to pull together as a club. Relegation is simply unthinkable.

Will be at both games but we have 2 final lives to save the club's future not just SPFL's status.

After this mess there should be a full review of what went wrong this season.

10-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Will be at both games but we have 2 final lives to save the club's future not just SPFL's status.

After this mess there should be a full review of what went wrong this season.

Absolutely. A huge huge summer ahead, many changes needed and many questions to be asked. But like I say, now we just need to focus on surviving.

HibsNutter
10-05-2014, 03:59 PM
I'll be at the two games but am sure lots will stay away and who can blame them, how many times have we rallied together and been let down?

Nailrod
10-05-2014, 04:00 PM
We can 'rally' all we want. It will not make one toss of a difference to what happens on the field. Have we not 'rallied' for the past five games and more? What difference did it make? None.

Even I 'rallied', although I swore long ago I was finished 'rallying' while the current ownership were in charge.

This call has gone out before every single one of the last five games. It makes no difference. We might actually be better not turning up, and letting the under-20s play in front of an empty stadium, which they're used to doing. At least that would be trying something different.

Islington Hibs
10-05-2014, 04:00 PM

voice of reason:agree:

Saorsa
10-05-2014, 11:17 PM
yes lets rally together because that'll make a ****in difference

Hibeesmad
10-05-2014, 11:19 PM
I thought with a large support today the team wouldn't let us down but they did, and I don't blame any supporter for not bothering going to the play offs, however I will be at both games just because it's what I do, and I don't know why

leggeto
10-05-2014, 11:20 PM
At a wedding where they are singing hearts are having a party hibs are in a mess,the knuckle duster is just about to make an appearance, maybe no

hibbymick
10-05-2014, 11:33 PM
my rallying days are now well n truely over, i will sit in the house and wait on the results coming through. Petrie you are a complete and utter buffoon in all of this and a man who thinks he has done no wrong..

truehibernian
10-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Rallying together implies that everyone, from the top of the organisation to the tea lady/boy are positive and have the same outlook.

I've not heard a peep from Sir Tom - Rod Petrie has been quiet as a Hampden Park mouse - Butcher has hid in his dug out..........Craig gave an interview to press saying they were glad of the Killie game.........

Judging by videos today, Grant Stott was collared and at least tried to pacify a group of fans.

From tomorrow, Sir Tom, via Hibs Media, should be planning to do a speech/interview to ALL fans, apologising for this season and past results and making a vow that we will win these games. Rod Petrie should be next, the following day......then Butcher and the players should be getting snapshots out to the fans of the work and prep getting done to win these games and stay in the top league. Insights into training, letting fans know when the players are in and for how long. Boozy should be online to chat to fans......ex players should be interviewed and let the current players know what the club means to them even now.

This is a rallying cry and a 'togetherness' - Hibs at present are far from together or a 'family'. They are the most chaotic dysfunctional family with an estranged patriarch, arrogant stand offish 'son' who fails to acknowledge his mistakes, and naebody's bairns running about amok on the pitch unsupervised. Oh and someone let Michael Nelson in.........