PDA

View Full Version : Worst team in history?

Big Deek
10-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Can anyone remember a collection of Hibs "players" that are worse than the sorry lot masquerading as professionals that we are currently forced to watch. Even Duff Jimmy's team could score goals. Wonder if the players that Butcher allegedly has lined up fancy playing in the Championship.

Michael
10-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Based on points won we're the 12th team in the league. I thought Calderwood's lot were the worst ever, but these guys are something else!

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Late 79/80 team was worse imo but this lot of mugs not far behind.

Chibs
10-05-2014, 02:07 PM
Can anyone remember a collection of Hibs "players" that are worse than the sorry lot masquerading as professionals that we are currently forced to watch. Even Duff Jimmy's team could score goals. Wonder if the players that Butcher allegedly has lined up fancy playing in the Championship.
Nope but I do remember a ***** team from gorgie circa 1978 .

JMac
10-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Our 2012 team was probably worse

Greenblood70
10-05-2014, 02:48 PM
Worst team for being mentally weak I've ever seen I'd have thought. Butchers management has certainly been up there with the worst I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alfred E Newman
10-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Late 79/80 team was worse imo but this lot of mugs not far behind.

Don't agree at all. That team would have beaten the current lot quite easily as would the 98 team.
I have been watching Hibs since the early sixties and I can tell you this is the worst side I've seen.

S4uzee
10-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Our 2012 team was probably worse

Don't know about that. Barring the cup final, they at least scored and picked up vital wins

Pretty Boy
10-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Up there with the worst I can remember.

Definitely worse than the 98 team that was relegated imo.

Franck Stanton
10-05-2014, 02:53 PM
This shower o' keek we have are, without doubt, THE worst collection of "players" ever to have set foot inside E/R

cabbageandribs1875
10-05-2014, 02:56 PM
after 40+ years experience i can honestly say that after watching that 2nd half performance i have never saw such a totally inept clueless pathetic performance from a team of players representing Hibernian Football club, i really feel so ashamed

emerald green
10-05-2014, 04:59 PM
I've seen Hibs relegated twice before, and I had naively thought that I had seen that for the last time. This lot and the management team look like making it a hat trick. So very sad. I would say this lot are at the very least as bad as if not worse than the other two teams. Mentally weak. Can't defend. Can't score. Running around like a bunch of total strangers.

bookert
10-05-2014, 05:02 PM
Think this is the worst team, but not necessarily the worst players. We are not good as a.sum of the parts. Think that's the coaching teams issue jo

AFKA5814_Hibs
10-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Defo right up there. The SPFL even tried to give us an advantage of an extra home game and we still buggered it up. :rolleyes:

Onion
10-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Too early to say if they're the worst, they've not finished yet ! Get beat in the playoffs, IMO they'd cement their place as the "Worst Hibs Team in History" by some distance.

End of season awards will be interesting. POTY and only nominee = Williams. The rest can do one.

dutchhibby
10-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Based on points won we're the 12th team in the league. I thought Calderwood's lot were the worst ever, but these guys are something else!

dont remind me
ive had yams already remind me today by txt that it was romanov's cheating that kept us up

Jdawg
10-05-2014, 05:37 PM
I cant remember a hibs team utterly unable to compete and play football with any purpose. Even worse when no Rangers in the league and a poor Hearts team.

Ringothedog
10-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Don't agree at all. That team would have beaten the current lot quite easily as would the 98 team.
I have been watching Hibs since the early sixties and I can tell you this is the worst side I've seen.
I said this today. The 79 team actually had some good players. This team is gutless,talentless and the worst Hibernian team I have ever seen

theonlywayisup
10-05-2014, 07:06 PM
I said this today. The 79 team actually had some good players. This team is gutless,talentless and the worst Hibernian team I have ever seen

YOU'RE (the current Hibs team) NOT FIT TO WEAR THE GREEN

yeezus.
10-05-2014, 07:09 PM
I thought Calderwood's Sean O'Hanlon, Akpo Sodje and Junior Agogo team was pretty bad but bloody hell this lot seem worse.