A chance is still a chance.

C'mon Hibs.

Steve20
10-05-2014, 01:55 PM
We have NO chance of winning the playoffs. Manager hasn't got a clue

Captain Trips
10-05-2014, 01:58 PM
We have NO chance of winning the playoffs. Manager hasn't got a clue

With a different manager we may have shout.

Michael
10-05-2014, 01:59 PM

With different players we may have a shout.

Captain Trips
10-05-2014, 02:05 PM
With different players we may have a shout.

With different players and manager. We got there.

The_Exile
10-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Win? What's a win? Something football related? Do you not need to score a goal to win?

10-05-2014, 02:59 PM
Agree, lets just get through the play-offs then the post mortum can begin and we can clear out that bunch of gutless imposters!

GreenLake
10-05-2014, 03:01 PM
If he wins the playoffs Butcher will stay. He might resign if he loses.

HappyAsHellas
10-05-2014, 03:04 PM
I'm trying to be positive here. We were decent enough for the first 30 minutes today and created a couple of chances and got denied a stonewall penalty. In the second half we hit the bar and missed another good chance. Yes the result was depressing but we have 2 games to go and we have to be up for it. We can debate all summer long about who's to blame, but right now we need to be Hibs fans - stand and be counted - yes we've been kicked in the nuts more times than anyone deserves but I will be there cheering them on for the next 2 games. I hope the many thousands of faithful hibees will be alongside.

Onion
10-05-2014, 03:10 PM

THIS :agree: Relegation will be a financial distater for Hibs. It will cost the club £ millions. The ONLY thing Petrie can do to influence the outcome is to SACK Butcher NOW and look for a quick replacement (and experience manager) for these 2 crucial games. Petrie will have plenty to chose from ... Alex McLeish, John Collins, ...... The deal could be "keep us up and you get £X thousand". What a great opportunity for someone. And IMHO most of the players will respond.

Our place in the Championship is virtually assured with Butcher in charge. Petrie should be thankful that we still have these 2 games to prevent a disaster. The club, the fans, the players all need a major lift. We still have enough quality in the squad to win a 2 legged playoff BUT only with a new man in charge.

GreenCastle
10-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Don't forget some of these players will still be here next season...

Onion
10-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Agree, lets just get through the play-offs then the post mortum can begin and we can clear out that bunch of gutless imposters!

Comments like "lets win this game and get rid of these impostors" is part of the problem. Its the kind of thing butcher will have been thinking for months now. The players will know that, and there response has been there for all to see.

cabbageandribs1875
10-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Don't forget some of these players will still be here next season...

and a helluva lot of long suffering fans won't be unfortunately

TAHibby
10-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Any chance of Hanlon returning from injury?

GreenCastle
10-05-2014, 03:18 PM
KT and Hanlon back for play offs?

niloc1875
10-05-2014, 03:27 PM
A chance is still a chance.

C'mon Hibs.
we have no chance of staying up with this team it makes me cringe when I watch this bunch f no hopers be prepared for hibs to stay down for at least 3 to 4 years wont lose money next year as the gate will be up every game and with the gers and the yams in the division
keep butcher to build the new squad.:flag: