PDA

View Full Version : The day Hibs will be officially relegated...

Keith_M
10-05-2014, 01:35 PM
....is the Sunday, 25th of May.

Don't listen to anybody that tries to tell you any different. We can all be as positive as we like, back the team, look for the positives, and any other b*llox along these lines....

I've been hearing this for about two months: don't worry, we'll come good, we'll win the next game, stop being a drama queen/closet Yam, etc, etc.

These players are just not good enough and don't either have the bottle or don't care enough to win the Play Offs.

We might as well start preparing for life in the 'Championship' now.

God Petrie
10-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Let's rebuild and keep Hertz down via next years playoffs I guess. Ill still support Hibernian.

ginger_rice
10-05-2014, 01:36 PM
My greatest fear is that no matter who we play we will be facing a team used to winning, we are now a team used to losing

matty_f
10-05-2014, 01:37 PM
When you can't score and you can't keep a clean sheet then it's inevitable that you'll lose.

jonty
10-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Man, you're a complete contradiction :greengrin

We'll be relegated on the 25th, but we're gone already.

So are we relegated or not :greengrin

Keith_M
10-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Man, you're a complete contradiction :greengrin

We'll be relegated on the 25th, but we're gone already.

So are we relegated or not :greengrin

Read the thread title again, I said "officially" relegated

jonty
10-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Read the thread title again, I said "officially" relegated
I don't need to, I spotted it the first time :wink:.

Until its confirmed I'll have hope that we can stay up. Play-offs have always been the nightmare scenario and we've failed time and time again to drag ourselves out of the position we're now in.

I think we can, over two games, come out on top, but its not going to be easy, or pretty. If the players go into it with the wrong attitude, we're ****ed.
If we play like we did the first half today then surely the ball will finally go over the line.

Cropley10
10-05-2014, 02:11 PM
When you can't score and you can't keep a clean sheet then it's inevitable that you'll lose.

You could substitute lose for get relegated.