PDA

View Full Version : Waste of time, money, space....

francobaresi
10-05-2014, 12:58 PM
I've spent 42 years or so watching Hibs and this year is the last straw for me... I've not had much in the way of return of investment over the 42 and I'm not a charity so this is the last year for me...

unless of course there is a dramatic shift in the boardroom, players and investment on the park... Ain't gonna happen is it! So how many other supporters leaving empty seats in the ground before something positive is done... Well I'm afraid that ain't gonna happen either.... Whatever happens in play offs, count me out... Good luck the once famous embra Hibees...

The Tubs
10-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Investment?

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-05-2014, 01:13 PM
Don't waste your time mate, the happy clappers will be along soon to tell you to turn up and support the team.

Yeah right OK

A ****ing disgrace how this situation has come about.

They won't be getting any more money out of me for sure.

Chibs
10-05-2014, 01:27 PM
I've spent 42 years or so watching Hibs and this year is the last straw for me... I've not had much in the way of return of investment over the 42 and I'm not a charity so this is the last year for me...

unless of course there is a dramatic shift in the boardroom, players and investment on the park... Ain't gonna happen is it! So how many other supporters leaving empty seats in the ground before something positive is done... Well I'm afraid that ain't gonna happen either.... Whatever happens in play offs, count me out... Good luck the once famous embra Hibees...

Goodbye then,you won't be missed

Coco Bryce
10-05-2014, 01:28 PM

Absolute bollocks!

Of course he will be missed as will thousands others.

Hibercelona
10-05-2014, 01:29 PM

And thats the problem.

Michael
Absolute bollocks!

Of course he will be missed as will thousands others.

The goals are the only thing Hibs will be missing!

Keith_M

Along with everybody else that decides the same thing?

I think they will.

Hibs7
10-05-2014, 01:32 PM
Of course he will be missed as I will and thousands more ... Time Petrie realised that. !!!!

SeanWilson
10-05-2014, 01:33 PM

Absolute slaver!!