PDA

View Full Version : sick.of this lets get behind the team

chrisski33
09-05-2014, 08:18 PM
I can.see the point of the "lets get behind" the team chat etc but we as fans have been told.sooooo many times to.get behind the team and support them but just to.be let down by the team too often!!
Its timr the players got behind the fans and gave something back for.once and that is by winning tonorrow!

marinello59
09-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Most of us don't have to be told to get behind the team. We just do it.
Roll on tomorrow. :flag::hibees:tbgwa:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-05-2014, 08:21 PM
If you dont wanna get behind the team you shouldn't be going tomorrow.

Come on Hibs!!!!

Sean1875
09-05-2014, 08:25 PM
sooooooo what are you suggesting we do then?

Hermit Crab
09-05-2014, 08:27 PM
I can.see the point of the "lets get behind" the team chat etc but we as fans have been told.sooooo many times to.get behind the team and support them but just to.be let down by the team too often!!
Its timr the players got behind the fans and gave something back for.once and that is by winning tonorrow!

You been on the sauce? :greengrin

Pete
09-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Sick of this.

Let's get behind the team. :thumbsup:

chrisski33
09-05-2014, 08:52 PM
You been on the sauce? :greengrin

Well spotted'!'

greenpaper55
09-05-2014, 08:55 PM
I think the fans have always been behind the team more so than the high heid yins who have let the side down big time.

sleeping giant
09-05-2014, 08:58 PM

So what you going to do ? Not get behind them ? Sit in an indignant silence ? :greengrin

chrisski33
09-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Well i know folk who went to the county game the other night and wont go and folk who didnt go but are going tomorrow like me.... Personally have more respect for folk that went to the county game than tomorrows but understand i they cannae go due to.work amd.also due to hibs current state
I just dont buy into this turn up and show ur support just to be let down again or to win and then see hibs board think everything is fine cos either way thats what will happen

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-05-2014, 09:09 PM
I will be in the east as usual, so for the 90 minutes I will be alongside the team. For those that sit in the FF, I suspect that they will be behind the team in the first half and then in front of the team for the second half.

FranckSuzy
09-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Well i know folk who went to the county game the other night and wont go and folk who didnt go but are going tomorrow like me.... Personally have more respect for folk that went to the county game than tomorrows but understand i they cannae go due to.work amd.also due to hibs current state
I just dont buy into this turn up and show ur support just to be let down again or to win and then see hibs board think everything is fine cos either way thats what will happen

It's about getting behind our team. F the board, the TV companies, the media tomorrow, it's all about and only about the Hibees.

Viva_Palmeiras
09-05-2014, 10:04 PM
It's about getting behind our team. F the board, the TV companies, the media tomorrow, it's all about and only about the Hibees.

Pure, unadulterated, live Hibees-watching. Icing on the cake would be OOM-free... For the listeners around the globe. As a nice alternative I suspect Boozy's tones will be filling the airwaves of HibsTV ramorra tho'

basehibby
09-05-2014, 10:17 PM

Are you suggesting that we collectively are the answer to the goal scoring drought? A sort of 4-4-10,000 formation?

Just Alf
09-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Are you suggesting that we collectively are the answer to the goal scoring drought? A sort of 4-4-10,000 formation?

Sounds a plan..... Mind you, the way things are going it's not guaranteed! :-/