PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing at 10 ish am tomorrow?

RIP
09-05-2014, 04:22 PM
The players will drop into the Stadium around 10.00-10.30 am

I'm down in Edinburgh early with my son. Who else is up for greeting our boys off the bus and wishing them all the best for the game?

A show of strength and unity between players and supporters to give the guys a confidence boost!!

A wee note for doom and gloomers, trolls and jambos...............This is a thread for people who want to do something positive to give our lads a lift. There's plenty other threads on the forum for you to get your sly digs in. So **** off there please :greengrin

yeezus.
09-05-2014, 04:26 PM
The team bus will drop into the Stadium around 10.30 am

I'm down in Edinburgh early with my son. Who else is up for greeting our boys off the bus and wishing them all the best for the game?

A show of strength and unity between players and supporters to give the guys a confidence boost!!

A wee note for doom and gloomers, trolls and jambos...............This is a thread for people who want to do something positive to give our lads a lift. There's plenty other threads on the forum for you to get your sly digs in. So **** off there please :greengrin

Excellent idea, I'll be there :aok:

Bronson
09-05-2014, 04:35 PM
I actually think this is a good idea, might get the players up for the game even more:aok:

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-05-2014, 05:04 PM
Good idea

stoneyburn hibs
09-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Well played Gogs that is a great idea, unfortunately I would never be able to make for that time (you try and get a 15 y/o out of their kip) but others who can should.

CallumLaidlaw
09-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Great idea mate. Won't be in edinburgh til after 11, but I have shared it on a couple of Facebook groups to help increase numbers.

Gus Fring
09-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Why are the team travelling by bus tomorrow? Usually the players just drive themselves to and from the games?

You can still wish them well when they enter at West Stand reception but they all arrive at different times usually.

MSK
09-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Why are the team travelling by bus tomorrow? Usually the players just drive themselves to and from the games?

You can still wish them well when they enter at West Stand reception but they all arrive at different times usually.Pre-match brekkie at East mains or a hotel ..?

Alfred E Newman
09-05-2014, 05:27 PM

Sitting on the toilet.

greenlex
09-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Should be on about the 8th or 9th at Bathgate contemplating whether to carry on or bolt.

woodythehibee
09-05-2014, 05:36 PM
Nice idea Gogs. Get the flags out :flag:

silverhibee
09-05-2014, 05:39 PM

Hate to say it Gogs but the players don't arrive in the team bus, they just turn up at the ground in there cars.

matty_f
09-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Great idea gogs :agree:

silverhibee
09-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Pre-match brekkie at East mains or a hotel ..?

They do there own brekkie before they turn up for the game at ER.

iwasthere1972
09-05-2014, 05:50 PM

I don't think we should be greeting the players off the bus. That's hardly going to give them confidence. Much better if we cheer and finish it off by removing our tops and running around the car park.

oconnors_strip
09-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Unless the club have decided to do a "cup final" pre match routine then the players will arrive in their own cars normally 1 and a half hours before kick off. We haven't gone for a pre match meal then bus to Easter road for a few seasons.

Have you been told they are arriving by bus gogs?

marinello59
09-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Unless the club have decided to do a "cup final" pre match routine then the players will arrive in their own cars normally 2 and a half hours before kick off. We haven't gone for a pre match meal then bus to Easter road for a few seasons.

Have you been told they are arriving by bus gogs?

They spent the night in a hotel the night before the Derby and had breakfast together. Unlike the previous derby at Tynecastle though I don't think there was a team coach laid on, they made their way to ER in their own cars.

oconnors_strip
09-05-2014, 06:06 PM
They spent the night in a hotel the night before the Derby and had breakfast together. Unlike the previous derby at Tynecastle though I don't think there was a team coach laid on, they made their way to ER in their own cars.

Sounds like butcher has changed pre match set up then, hopefully it's a good thing!!

RIP
09-05-2014, 06:16 PM
:embarrassSorry guys. Got bit carried away reading Lewis's article today. Looks like players will arrive from 10.00 am.

Admin can you change the time on the thread title. Will still be there regardless. (I'll be the one with the red coupon :clown:)

MSK
09-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Sorry guys. Got bit carried away reading Lewis's article today. Looks like players will arrive from 10.00 am.

Admin can you change the time on the thread title. Will still be there regardless. (I'll be the one with the red coupon)By bus ..car ..mopeds...bikes ... horse back..?

Billychaotic182
09-05-2014, 06:25 PM
I will be working :'(

RIP
09-05-2014, 06:40 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/lewis-stevenson-hoped-relegation-fears-were-behind-hibs-1-3404514

Link to wee Lewy's article

silverhibee
09-05-2014, 06:43 PM
By bus ..car ..mopeds...bikes ... horse back..?

Caravan.

monktonharp
09-05-2014, 06:59 PM
Sounds like butcher has changed pre match set up then, hopefully it's a good thing!!put them to bed at 8pm, Weetabix for breakfast, no lunch/tea/supper if you come off the park with less than 3 points!

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-05-2014, 07:00 PM
I'll be calming my nerves in The Office.

John_the_angus_hibby
09-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Will be picking up my son and daughter-in-law from Glenrothes on way to game. Due to work missed a huge amount of games this year. Last game was Kilmarnock at ER! Here is hoping for another 3-0!!!!! :)) GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamesie
09-05-2014, 07:15 PM
I hope the team are having breakfast / brunch with a sports psychologist!

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-05-2014, 07:19 PM
I hope the team are having breakfast / brunch with a sports psychologist!

I hope its not Ronnie O'Sullivan's!

sleeping giant
09-05-2014, 07:20 PM
They don't deserving a ******* breakfast :greengrin

Seriously , good idea Goggs. Might gee them up.

Mr White
09-05-2014, 07:22 PM
I'll be calming my nerves in The Office.

Any idea when they're serving from? I'm working a block along from it and suspect I'll jack it in early to get on the beer before the game.

hibees 7062
09-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Caravan.

Vengabus :wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Any idea when they're serving from? I'm working a block along from it and suspect I'll jack it in early to get on the beer before the game.

iwasthere1972
09-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Vengabus :wink:

Tram. Reminders of the last time we were good.

Potty78
09-05-2014, 08:06 PM
In the office for ten. Going to do what I do before tartan army trips. Get smashed and cross everything!

Mr White
09-05-2014, 08:07 PM

Cheers. At the moment I'm not sure what will keep my mind off the game more effectively- working or drinking. Probably neither tbh.

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Cheers. At the moment I'm not sure what will keep my mind off the game more effectively- working or drinking. Probably neither tbh.

Going by your user name I thought you were a railway man, so, the latter would be the only option! :-)

pontius pilate
09-05-2014, 08:18 PM
At work in livingston which is ***** radio for me dont think the nerves will take it though

Mr White
09-05-2014, 08:24 PM
Going by your user name I thought you were a railway man, so, the latter would be the only option! :-)

:hilarious I'm a joiner, just a railway enthusiast inbetween working and bevvying :greengrin

Hibrandenburg
09-05-2014, 08:49 PM
I'll be over north Africa but think this a good idea. Hibees til we die and beyond.

RIP
10-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Bump. Let's get out our kips early for meeting the team.

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-05-2014, 10:27 AM
How many turned up?

Hibrandenburg
10-05-2014, 11:05 AM
I'll be over north Africa but think this a good idea. Hibees til we die and beyond.

Woo hoo! Got taken off the flight so will be able to follow the game.

C'mon Hibs, ger intae thum!

silverhibee
12-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Bump. Let's get out our kips early for meeting the team.

Did any one turn up Gogs and if so did you get a chance to see the players arriving and give them a warm welcome.