PDA

View Full Version : Andy Murray thinks we can do it

hibee_girl
09-05-2014, 02:02 PM
“@BBCKheredine: On #Hibs, @andy_murray is urging the fans to get right behind the team v Killie, no booing, and they'll get the win they need to stay up”

:greengrin

Keith_M
09-05-2014, 02:04 PM
“@BBCKheredine: On #Hibs, @andy_murray is urging the fans to get right behind the team v Killie, no booing, and they'll get the win they need to stay up”

:greengrin

Andy Murray is a dedicated sportsman and a real winner. He could teach our players a thing or two about dedication and determination.

In fact, maybe Terry could ask if he had time for a chat with the players before the game

:thumbsup:

Nutmegged
09-05-2014, 02:07 PM
Maybe Andy should invest in the club, him and Welsh, get us on the road to redemption.....c'mon...you know you wanna

Islington Hibs
09-05-2014, 03:00 PM
good to hear he is still interested and cares

Franck Stanton
09-05-2014, 03:03 PM
That'll be the same Andy Murray that when a few seasons ago was asked who his favourite player in the Hibs team was, answered "Oh, that French fellow" [Franck Sauzee] , lot he knows about the team he is supposed to support.

lapsedhibee
09-05-2014, 03:06 PM
That'll be the same Andy Murray that when a few seasons ago was asked who his favourite player in the Hibs team was, answered "Oh, that French fellow" [Franck Sauzee] , lot he knows about the team he is supposed to support.
That's the spirit.

Pete
09-05-2014, 03:16 PM

What's your point? The guy is undeniably a hibs fan.

He's been a little preoccupied becoming one of the best sportsmen in the world so you can forgive him.

Even our celebrity fans are getting it now.

R11Loaded
09-05-2014, 03:20 PM
It's all Andy Murray's fault we're in this mess

Ever since he tweeted about the Malmo game it's gone down hill 😝

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
09-05-2014, 03:21 PM

Worse than that when asked who his favourite jockey was he replied 'the little Irish one'.

Bostonhibby
09-05-2014, 03:24 PM

His grandfather played for Hibs, he has been variously pictured with a scarf, being held up as a Hibs kid by Keith Wright and more recently in a Hibs top playing table tennis whilst on tour.

He might have been forced into it right enough but the evidence tends to suggest an allegiance to Hibs, maybe no an expert like some but a Hibby never the less. If it was him with his flawed knowledge of all things Hibs, or Ronnie Corbett I know who I'd have :wink:

Bostonhibby
09-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Worse than that when asked who his favourite jockey was he replied 'the little Irish one'.

What? No Ronnie ****ing Corbett again :grr: That does it for me.

Murray out.

northgreen24
09-05-2014, 03:32 PM
That'll be the same Andy Murray that when a few seasons ago was asked who his favourite player in the Hibs team was, answered "Oh, that French fellow" [Franck Sauzee] , lot he knows ab juout the team he is supposed to support.

So he dosent comment and you would moan about him not caring but then they do and the still get greif. We all agree it has been rubbish but untill 3pm lets just try to.be positive

hibee_girl
09-05-2014, 03:32 PM

Murray is younger than me and I was only 12 when Sauzee played for us, it's understandable he didn't know his name especially as he was concentrating on his tennis

RIP
09-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Judy is to be spotted in the crowd with her Hibee scarf on. Andy is a third generation Hibby :flag:

Green Reaper
09-05-2014, 03:39 PM

Brilliant :-) Genuinely did burst out laughing
(no coffee or food stuffs involved)

Smartie
09-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Andy knows a few things about inner-demons, self-destruct and how to overcome them so is in a good place to comment. He also knows the difference that a passionate home crowd can make.

Michael
09-05-2014, 04:00 PM

I thought he was referring to Boozy in that interview. Makes much more sense, as I'm sure it was in regards to current players. Could be wrong though.

HibeeHendo
09-05-2014, 04:53 PM

You're talking pish mate:

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/andy-murray-sing-when-youre-winning

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-05-2014, 05:04 PM

There's oor Andy

Viva_Palmeiras
09-05-2014, 05:09 PM

Says mr split personalities...

Nutmegged
09-05-2014, 05:55 PM
I thought he was referring to Boozy in that interview. Makes much more sense, as I'm sure it was in regards to current players. Could be wrong though.

I agree, I think he was definitely talking about Boozy, to be fair to him, at that point Andy spent most of his time in Spain, he was probably getting most of his Hibernian info on text updates and posibly listening to his mates/family ans forming his opinions on that.

As most probably called him Boozy its highly likely thay Andy genuinely didn't know how to pronounce his second name

KeithTheHibby
09-05-2014, 06:39 PM

There's oor Andy

That's his brother Jamie.

Iain G
09-05-2014, 06:54 PM
That's his brother Jamie.

Nah am sure its Keith Wright... ;-)