PDA

View Full Version : We will do it

GreenArmyyy!
09-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Simple as that. We need to remember a few things. Kilmarnock in my opinion are worse than us. Arguably our best performance of the season we wiped the floor with them at Easter Road. All they have is Kris Boyd who hasn't scored against us for nearly four years. I think that the Killie defence are the worst of all we have played recently and if we start the game with the same intensity we have in the last three games I don't think they will be able to handle it. The vital thing tomorrow is getting a goal in the first 20 minutes, if we do Killie have to open up, when the happens with Harris, Cummings, Watmore and Haynes (whoever plays) we have more than enough pace to hit them on the break and kill the game. Most of us are not confident because of our results and I don't blame you all believe me but Kilmarnock are a horrific football team with just about as little confidence as ourselves. If we get behind the team properly and show them what we are all about we can and will push this team over the line. We need to pull our socks up and follow Terry Butcher's green and white army for one final time this season. GGTTH

Pat 0-7
09-05-2014, 01:29 PM
:top marks

Get intae them Hibs!!!

GGTTH

scuttle
09-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Simple as that. We need to remember a few things. Kilmarnock in my opinion are worse than us. Arguably our best performance of the season we wiped the floor with them at Easter Road. All they have is Kris Boyd who hasn't scored against us for nearly four years. I think that the Killie defence are the worst of all we have played recently and if we start the game with the same intensity we have in the last three games I don't think they will be able to handle it. The vital thing tomorrow is getting a goal in the first 20 minutes, if we do Killie have to open up, when the happens with Harris, Cummings, Watmore and Haynes (whoever plays) we have more than enough pace to hit them on the break and kill the game. Most of us are not confident because of our results and I don't blame you all believe me but Kilmarnock are a horrific football team with just about as little confidence as ourselves. If we get behind the team properly and show them what we are all about we can and will push this team over the line. We need to pull our socks up and follow Terry Butcher's green and white army for one final time this season. GGTTH

And so ay all of us

Franck Stanton
09-05-2014, 03:10 PM

agghh - how often have Hibs went into a game when the team they are playing hasn't won/scored for x weeks months All their bad luck/scoring problems seem to just disappear when they come up against us.

Yuillsy
09-05-2014, 03:21 PM

Believe it or not but not in so many words a jambo said that to me at work today. He reckons we have nothing to worry about as Killie are pants.
I'm still bricking it though!

dutchhibby
09-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Believe it or not but not in so many words a jambo said that to me at work today. He reckons we have nothing to worry about as Killie are pants.
I'm still bricking it though!

this^^^

i say 1-0 hibs
no nails or hair left come the ft whistle

Saorsa
09-05-2014, 06:00 PM
this^^^

i say 1-0 hibs
no nails or hair left come the ft whistleI better no cut my nails then cos I'm starting with no a lot of hair already :greengrin

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

AndySOL1875
09-05-2014, 06:24 PM
I know it's been another sh*te season but lets hope we get the slice of luck we deserve tomorrow.

eastterrace
09-05-2014, 07:32 PM
I know it's been another sh*te season but lets hope we get the slice of luck we deserve tomorrow.

luck whats that, think the ref thomson will make sure we get luck , all bad tho. i predict a riot

sleeping giant
09-05-2014, 07:33 PM
We HAVE to be due a win :pray:

Cracker
09-05-2014, 07:48 PM
We HAVE to be due a win :pray:

I'm with you on this!

GlasgowHibee
09-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Every team in the bottom 6 has won at least one crucial game apart from us.

We're due one of these crucial wins.

Makaveli
09-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Good post. Killie are a side that lost 5-0 at Hearts FFS, not to mention 3-0 on their last visit to ER.

We'll beat them.

Mixu62
09-05-2014, 09:03 PM
I can see all the players frustration pouring out in this game and them really meaning business. 3-0 Hibs. And before anyone asks, I'm sober.

Onion
09-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Ok, I give in...

Let's get right in tae them :flag: Let's stick it to the Yams, stuff the media and ram it right down Boyd's Hun-Lovin Throat. Let's put this to bed and start the rebuild.

silverhibee
09-05-2014, 09:17 PM
:flag: :tbgwa: :tbgwa: :flag:

...WentToMowAnSPL
09-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Ok, I give in...

Let's get right in tae them :flag: Let's stick it to the Yams, stuff the media and ram it right down Boyd's Hun-Lovin Throat. Let's put this to bed and start the rebuild.

This !

marinello59
09-05-2014, 09:26 PM
:hibees:tbgwa::hibees