PDA

View Full Version : We deserve better!

09-05-2014, 12:50 PM
We have an absolutely fantastic set of fans, despite year upon year of disappointments, humiliations and under achievement we have stood loyal and we are the reason the club is still going. But we deserve better than this, far far better. I don't expect to be winning league titles etc. but we desereve a decent squad that shows the same heart and passion as us fans. Saturday is massive for us, scrapping at the bottom of the table is not where this proud club should be but unfortunatly that is the reality atm.

The board MUST act, they MUST invest in the team. The infrastructure is there, the support is there now we need something to justify all that. This season has been a nightmare, IF we survive we can see it as a lucky escape. Questions need to be answered and severe action needs to be taken to ensure we are NEVER in this predicament again.

As the title says - WE DESERVE BETTER! The board and the team has humiliated us and let us down once again.

Boyle89
09-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Could be worse, we could be relegated. Oh wait...
In all seriousness we are the biggest underachievers in scottish football by some distance. The fact we've now been in this position for what seems like the hundredth time in recent years is just a sick joke. Everyone at the club should be ashamed of themselves.

Saorsa
09-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Could be worse, we could be relegated. Oh wait...
In all seriousness we are the biggest underachievers in scottish football by some distance. The fact we've now been in this position for what seems like the hundredth time in recent years is just a sick joke. Everyone at the club should be ashamed of themselves.Petrie and shame? Nah! ****in' brass neck. I wonder who'll get the blame this time.

and nothing will change while he remains.

GreenArmyyy!
09-05-2014, 01:00 PM
These threads are pointless now. Our whole future depends on tomorrow. We need to all focus positively on tomorrow's game and should we manage to get a win then we can start looking at the problems.

Pretty Boy
09-05-2014, 01:02 PM
These threads are pointless now. Our whole future depends on tomorrow. We need to all focus positively on tomorrow's game and should we manage to get a win then we can start looking at the problems.

Well said.

hibsforeurope
09-05-2014, 01:03 PM
This sound like it could be the slogan for the fans to use in any campaign for change against the club.

The board have blackmailed us with lots of slogans of their own "stand up and be counted", etc. This should be our response to them when they come begging again.

09-05-2014, 01:09 PM

I agree with what your saying, we do all need to rally together and try get ourselves out the **** tomorrow and the post mortum can be done after, I was just wanting to vent my frustration at once again our continued, loyal support has been once again miserably let down thats all.

GreenArmyyy!
09-05-2014, 01:15 PM
I agree with what your saying, we do all need to rally together and try get ourselves out the **** tomorrow and the post mortum can be done after, I was just wanting to vent my frustration at once again our continued, loyal support has been once again miserably let down thats all.

Of course mate and I 100% agree with your view, I am just at the point now in my mind that nothing else matters but doing anything possible to win this game tomorrow and stay in the league.

500miles
09-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Do we? We've chased an awful lot of managers out the door. And a few good players who have went on to better things or had perfectly respectable records with us?

lyonhibs
09-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Do we? We've chased an awful lot of managers out the door. And a few good players who have went on to better things or had perfectly respectable records with us?

Which managers who were performing to expectations when they left Hibs have been ' chased out the door' by the fans as opposed to the horrendous style of football and/or results at the time of them leaving??

Hibs fans - especially the poor sods that fork out every season/week in week out deserve better. The only player I can think of that matches your description is Rankin

Pete
09-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Petrie and shame? Nah! ****in' brass neck. I wonder who'll get the blame this time.

and nothing will change while he remains.

Apologies if I have this wrong and I'm just reading between the lines...

...but I get the impression that you aren't 100% happy with Mr Petrie.

Call it a sixth sense. :greengrin

Saorsa
09-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Apologies if I have this wrong and I'm just reading between the lines...

...but I get the impression that you aren't 100% happy with Mr Petrie.

Call it a sixth sense. :greengrin:wink:

How's your sixth sense on a Hibs win?

:pray:

iwasthere1972
09-05-2014, 05:53 PM

Totally agree. Just merge the lot of them and throw them in the forth.

Sean1875
09-05-2014, 05:58 PM
IF we manage to escape relegation this year, one positive we can take is that hopefully it will provide a massive wake-up call to everyone concerned. Petrie has already 'stepped back' which is a good start, but even he must realise more needs to be done to get this club back to where it should be. Another season of finishing 7th/8th with no real pressure on the club might not have drawn this reaction from him, and hopefully a number of even greater reactions to follow. Just trying to make the best out of a bad situation and all... :aok:

Pete
09-05-2014, 06:24 PM
:wink:

How's your sixth sense on a Hibs win?

:pray:

It's positive about tomorrow mate but it's also telling me there are too many gunts on this board.

GTF the lot of you. Cheats.