PDA

View Full Version : Our job on Saturday

Alan62
09-05-2014, 07:11 AM
While it's essential that the team performs well tomorrow, it strikes me that our role in the stands is of almost equal importance.

Let's face it, we're not the noisiest home support in the world. And we aren't always the most positive either. I'm not knocking anyone here, I'm the same myself, rustling my sweetie papers every now and then and only occasionally leaping to my feet, usually to shout at the ref.

But a rowdy, positive support on Saturday could make all the difference and inspire the team to deliver what we need.

All we can ask of the players is that they give everything they've got to our cause. We have to do the same.

jonny
09-05-2014, 08:19 AM
If I can still speak on Saturday night I'll be disappointed in myself. :thumbsup:

California-Hibs
09-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Get the songs started from 2.30pm onwards!!

Alex Trager
09-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Get the songs started from 2.30pm onwards!!

12:15 KO.

I hope the drum is coming out for this one

chrisski33
09-05-2014, 08:34 AM
Id be there if i cud but cant. Will it make much difference if.the fans turn out and are noisy? Im not confident with the current team it will but we have to do our bit

Bristolhibby
09-05-2014, 02:33 PM
We can't get on their backs if they make a misplaced pass, or groan at anything. Days for that are not tomorrow.

Encouragement, noise, singing, etc is all we can do for the best of our club.

We will do this.

1-0 Hibs, some heart attack moments but we will win.

J

Vini1875
09-05-2014, 03:08 PM
I agree. Way past time to support. We are all in this together.

RIP
09-05-2014, 03:51 PM
The most important thing is our reaction if we go a goal down. Let's be on our feet right away roaring and shouting.

Let's show our players that if you hit us we don't go down but come back fighting.

Remember the Motherwell and Falkirk games. We gave them a 3 goal start and fought to the end

We are Hibernian FC

:take that:scarf::flag:

Rossco1875
09-05-2014, 04:21 PM
The most important thing is our reaction if we go a goal down. Let's be on our feet right away roaring and shouting.

Let's show our players that if you hit us we don't go down but come back fighting.

Remember the Motherwell and Falkirk games. We gave them a 3 goal start and fought to the end

We are Hibernian FC

:take that:scarf::flag:

:top marks

Geo_1875
09-05-2014, 04:27 PM
All very well but I've been "doing my job" both home and away for years and paying good money for the privilege. It's time for the players to finally earn their wages.

NAE NOOKIE
09-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Its all about the players tomorrow ...... all we can do is back them to the hilt and ignore any bad passes, poor shots and dodgy defending.

Remember .......... Its a football match, its OK to make a noise !!!

C'mon the Hibees !!!

:flag:

Sean1875
09-05-2014, 05:27 PM
All very well but I've been "doing my job" both home and away for years and paying good money for the privilege. It's time for the players to finally earn their wages.

Please let's forget about all the years before-hand on Saturday and just focus solely on the present 90 mins, the players need all the help they can get and I know as fans can definitely play our part! :flag:

Crab apple
09-05-2014, 05:37 PM
This is a good thread. I actually think one thing we are not good at is getting right down the front of the East and West Stands and constantly getting in the ears of the linesmen. The more pressure we can put on them could make all the difference on any 50/50 shout. It might also place more pressure on The Cheat. I'd like to play my part but I'm high up in the FF.