PDA

View Full Version : Think Positive, Be Positive, And Positive Things Will Happen

sauzee_4
08-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Come Saturday, we will applaud the players onto the park. Encourage them. Applaud them when they do something well. Shout 'unlucky' if they misplace a pass. Offer patience if we are 0-0 after 30 minutes. Offer patience if we are 1-0 down after 30 minutes. Allow the manager to get on with his job, without abusing the coaching staff or himself.

And overall, SUPPORT the team, and AID them in there quest for a victory.

If we do the above, I am sure we are 10 times more likely to succeed.

Pete
08-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Come Saturday, we will applaud the players onto the park. Encourage them. Applaud them when they do something well. Shout 'unlucky' if they misplace a pass. Offer patience if we are 0-0 after 30 minutes. Offer patience if we are 1-0 down after 30 minutes. Allow the manager to get on with his job, without abusing the coaching staff or himself.

:agree: Every little helps and we have to believe we can do it. Hopefully they can feed off us.

Eyrie
08-05-2014, 10:23 PM

Agreed - we need to do our bit if we want the players to do theirs.

:flag:

Ozyhibby
08-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Positivity is all we have. Let's keep it going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk