PDA

View Full Version : Sportsound.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Listening to it now.

Pretty sure I just heard Kenny Shiels say he is a Hibs supporter.

"Like my team, Hibernian". Were his exact words.

Didn't know he supported us...

Onion
08-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Either a glory-hunter latching on to our success or positioning himself if Butcher gets the bullet.

marinello59
08-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Either a glory-hunter latching on to our success or positioning himself if Butcher gets the bullet.

He always speaks well of us. The positive way that Deano was treated when he was here probably helped.

Pretty Boy
08-05-2014, 05:30 PM
He holds us in high regard so not surprised.

iwasthere1972
08-05-2014, 05:45 PM
When we knocked them out the Scottish Cup at Rugby Park he gave the Hibs fans a special mention because of the noise and support that the team got. Done that while having a wee go at the Killie fans for not being very vocal.

He likes us but there's no way that he would be considered for the Hibs job.

Smiggy 7-0
08-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Not listening to that, but just saw that smug David Currie on BBC. He's another one that wants us down...B******.

Leithenhibby
08-05-2014, 06:04 PM
When we knocked them out the Scottish Cup at Rugby Park he gave the Hibs fans a special mention because of the noise and support that the team got. Done that while having a wee go at the Killie fans for not being very vocal.

What job might that be? :wink: All the big jobs are gone............

emerald green
08-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Not listening to that, but just saw that smug David Currie on BBC. He's another one that wants us down...B******.

Yep, smug describes that f*d pretty well. He's another one who can't hide his pleasure when he gets a report of "a late goal" especially if it has been scored against Hibs.

ALF TUPPER
08-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Listening to it now.

Didnt know that either. Hope he's goin' to support his team on Saturday then. Only £15.00!!

Hope the Murray family, Sparky, Deeks, Fish, etc/... etc/... are all goin too. Only £15 notes.
ET you'll get a concession son - a £fiver. Get your alien ar$e on yer bike and get doon here. If he's not on Hibs.net can someone give him a phone please?

Billy Whizz
08-05-2014, 06:25 PM

Said he would rather get into a club on the youth side

ALF TUPPER
08-05-2014, 06:28 PM
I'm going to avoid watching news, sports bulletins, t'wireless, newspapers ( I'll include the Record and Sun in that group for now) etc/...

Everyone is anti-Hibs and want to see us drop. No-one likes us and I dont care !!!!

Getting my vocal chords ready and psyching myself up for Saturday.

Peevemor
08-05-2014, 06:28 PM

Did he not also say that after knocking Killie out, he hoped Hibs would go on to win the cup?

iwasthere1972
08-05-2014, 06:30 PM
What job might that be? :wink: All the big jobs are gone............

When one becomes available.
In the future
But not just yet
Because we've got Butcher
We've also got Malpas
Whose known to be blunt
You can hear him on match days
Calling us all £&@&s

:greengrin

Diclonius
08-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Thought Shiels was a Rangers fan?

Cropley10
08-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Listening to it now.

:agree: That's why we beat Killie last year in the Cup

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Did he not also say that after knocking Killie out, he hoped Hibs would go on to win the cup?

:agree:

DH1875
08-05-2014, 09:03 PM

I'm pretty sure he actually said it before the game lol. Think he made a bit of a bo bo :)

hibbybob
09-05-2014, 08:22 AM
He was commenting on bad runs, lack of confidence and losing games etc and referred to his team (I.E. Morton 10-2) AND Hibs.

Didn't say he supported Hibs!

I'm_cabbaged
09-05-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm pretty sure he actually said it before the game lol. Think he made a bit of a bo bo :)

Definitely before, he was on the radio as I was parking up.

dunks
09-05-2014, 03:41 PM

This.

Whoever he supports though, he is an absolute bellend.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Should be decent tonight.

HibeeHendo
09-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Should be decent tonight.

Who's on?

Alfred E Newman
09-05-2014, 05:26 PM
He was commenting on bad runs, lack of confidence and losing games etc and referred to his team (I.E. Morton 10-2) AND Hibs.

Didn't say he supported Hibs!

That's what he said." My team and Hibs"

(((Fergus)))
09-05-2014, 05:28 PM

Hibs are his Premiership team... touch wood

greenlex
09-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Kenny Shiels is a number 2.

Carheenlea
09-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Hope the Murray family, Sparky, Deeks, Fish, etc/... etc/... are all goin too. Only £15 notes.
ET you'll get a concession son - a £fiver. Get your alien ar$e on yer bike and get doon here. If he's not on Hibs.net can someone give him a phone please?

:hilarious

ekhibee
09-05-2014, 07:15 PM
He's a useless little numpty and always has been ever since he did that awful phone-in thing with Traynor.