PDA

View Full Version : Hysteria, Fear, Anger, Negativity, Ifs, Buts and Maybe's

therealgavmac
08-05-2014, 10:18 AM
The thread title..... lets leave all this behind....... at least until after Saturday....

No need to talk about possibly the next three games.... only one is important, and that's Saturday, nothing more, nothing less.

Christ, I've seen some meltdowns on this site, but the last two days has been palpable. In my opinion, only one thing is important and that's getting behind the team - our team, our club, on Saturday. I'll be there shouting myself hoarse, supporting the team I have loved for over 45 years - and believe me there have been some very high highs and very low lows in that time. But that's history....

I know it's difficult, but lets all now try over the next couple of days to get some positivity.

If the worst happens then it happens, deal with that then, I don't think it will come to that.

REMEMBER - no matter what happens, at least we're not Jambos!

As long as I have a breath in my body - Hibby forever!

Here endeth the lesson

jakeshibs
08-05-2014, 10:19 AM
The thread title..... lets leave all this behind....... at least until after Saturday....

No need to talk about possibly the next three games.... only one is important, and that's Saturday, nothing more, nothing less.

Christ, I've seen some meltdowns on this site, but the last two days has been palpable. In my opinion, only one thing is important and that's getting behind the team - our team, our club, on Saturday. I'll be there shouting myself hoarse, supporting the team I have loved for over 45 years - and believe me there have been some very high highs and very low lows in that time. But that's history....

I know it's difficult, but lets all now try over the next couple of days to get some positivity.

If the worst happens then it happens, deal with that then, I don't think it will come to that.

Here endeth the lesson

well said that man!

Scotty-1875
08-05-2014, 10:24 AM

Here endeth the lesson

This! :hibees

gegs70
08-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Agreed it's still up to us....let's give the team our support!

marinello59
08-05-2014, 11:04 AM

Here endeth the lesson

:top marks

Pretty Boy
08-05-2014, 11:08 AM

Here endeth the lesson

Weĺl said.

Stax
08-05-2014, 03:33 PM

Here endeth the lesson
Top post fella, best I've read on here for a while :agree:

Pete
08-05-2014, 03:38 PM

Here endeth the lesson

Well said.

Let's wait until the season is over before pointing the finger or performing autopsies.

We need to stick together and fight from the dressing room right down to the social media side. We can get out of this and every little helps.

Hibernia&Alba
08-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Good OP. We just have to get ourselves out of this somehow.

Panic is now understandable, as we have to win on the last day to avoid a play off. It often happens that a team is sucked into the mire and goes down, having looked safe all season. We must ensure that team isn't us.

Hibby cal
08-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Totally agree.
The team this year are s****
But they are our s****
So let's all get behind this s****
One last time GGTTH

GreenLake
08-05-2014, 03:55 PM

Here endeth the lesson

:thumbsup:

Moulin Yarns
08-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Totally agree.
But they are our s****
One last time GGTTH

one last push to make sure we are flushed with success rather than flushed down the pan.

Peevemor
08-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Well said GavMac.

Onion
08-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Starting to try find reasons why Hibs might actually win on Sat, and strugglin' (c. Billy B).

Best I can come up with is ... at least Hibs are below Killie and know exactly what's needed to survive this. There's no half-way house, next game, or relying on results elsewhere. Today is the first time we've occupied 11th place. When the Hibs players and management look at the table they'll finally see we're bottom of the pile, standing on the trap door.

So IMO Killie have it all to lose, we have it all to gain.

Had Hibs been above Killie and we just needed a draw, we'd most likely **** it up - not knowing whether to stick or twist.

That's all I've got.

Franck Stanton
08-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Starting to try find reasons why Hibs might actually win on Sat, and strugglin' (c. Billy B).

Best I can come up with is ... at least Hibs are below Killie and know exactly what's needed to survive this. There's no half-way house, next game, or relying on results elsewhere. Today is the first time we've occupied 11th place. When the Hibs players and management look at the table they'll finally see we're bottom of the pile, standing on the trap door.

Had Hibs been above Killie and we just needed a draw, we'd most likely **** it up - not knowing whether to stick or twist.

That's all I've got.

Wonder what happened the last time a team from Edinburgh went into an important last game of the season only needing a draw ?

ALF TUPPER
08-05-2014, 06:35 PM
That's the thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAR

I'm ready for this. !!!!:flag:

greenforgo
08-05-2014, 07:21 PM
i love hibs...hate this situation but i will support them ever more....GGTTH

yeezus.
08-05-2014, 07:23 PM
:lips seal

Betty Boop
08-05-2014, 07:23 PM
Totally agree.
But they are our s****
One last time GGTTH

Fantastic !! :greengrin

Stax
08-05-2014, 07:29 PM

That's all I've got.
I'll add every sh** run has to come to an end sometime :greengrin

matty_f
08-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Totally agree.
But they are our s****
One last time GGTTH

:thumbsup: Nicely put!

Ronniekirk
08-05-2014, 08:03 PM
i love hibs...hate this situation but i will support them ever more....GGTTH
Away and see if your memorandum of misunderstanding has been rubber stamped . seems ages ago that go got the Green For Go light but it appears t o have changed back to Amber:hibees

stantonhibby
08-05-2014, 08:22 PM

That's all I've got.

Sounds about right. We also don't need an eye on any other results as it matters not a jot. It's all down to ourselves.

Casper
08-05-2014, 08:29 PM

Here endeth the lesson

Well said mate ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacGruber
08-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Killie have lost 70% of their last 10 league games (taking 10 for ease of maths). That's 7 games people! :wink:

This is a poor Killie team - worse on the road.

Yes our stats are shocking and we are a poor Hibs team but a win on Saturday is a distinct possibility against this lot.

I think we'll win.

Big positive crowd is to our advantage.

Lets done this.

MacGruber
08-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Killie have lost 70% of their last 10 league games (taking 10 for ease of maths). That's 7 games people! :wink:

This is a poor Killie team - worse on the road.

Yes our stats are shocking and we are a poor Hibs team but a win on Saturday is a distinct possibility against this lot.

I think we'll win.

Big positive crowd is to our advantage.

Lets done this.

Sorry - that should read 10 league AWAY games :doh:

Eyrie
08-05-2014, 10:21 PM

Here endeth the lesson
This deserves a bump.
:flag:

GreenCastle
08-05-2014, 10:28 PM
No doubt about it Hibs fans will be louder than ever on Saturday I would imagine.

The players will try we just need a moment of quality / inspiration from someone to get us through it.