PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

H18sry
08-05-2014, 06:36 AM
Will we be able to use season tickets for the play off game.

Every cloud and all that. :rolleyes:

3pm
08-05-2014, 06:39 AM
Massive OG if not.

My Da said he wouldn't go if he had to pay. He's talking ***** (sorry Dad) but I understand why he'd say it.

marinello59
08-05-2014, 06:41 AM
Will we be able to use season tickets for the play off game.

Every cloud and all that. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't start scratching that scab until we are actually in a play off game. Keep your powder dry. :agree:

Gettin' Auld
08-05-2014, 06:53 AM
I wouldn't start scratching that scab until we are actually in a play off game. Keep your powder dry. :agree:
:top marks
Think positive for **** sake.......

stoneyburn hibs
08-05-2014, 07:03 AM
Massive OG if not.

My Da said he wouldn't go if he had to pay. He's talking ***** (sorry Dad) but I understand why he'd say it.

I said to my son, what your dad said to you.

calumhibee1
08-05-2014, 07:16 AM
Massive OG if not.

I'd say the same. I'd probably end up going, but if we have to pay then I genuinely would consider not going to the home game and going to the away tie instead. :agree:

hibee_girl
08-05-2014, 07:25 AM
Falkirk aren't letting their fans use their season tickets on Saturday.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Hibs charge

Onion
08-05-2014, 07:32 AM

We really need another post-split initiative from Hibs. Get along to the Killie game, get free ticket to the Play-offs. Two days to knock the ad up :aok:

Pete
08-05-2014, 07:38 AM
We really need another post-split initiative from Hibs. Get along to the Killie game, get free ticket to the Play-offs. Two days to knock the ad up :aok:

To be honest, I couldn't think of a worse advertising campaign.

The negativity is astounding.

Spike Mandela
08-05-2014, 07:43 AM
Of course you will have to pay for a ticket. Love them or hate them play offs are a money spinners. Hibs would be foolish not to take advantage of these competitive games IF we are in them.

Nobody wants to be in the playoffs but if you are you might as well maximise income. TV income, walk ups and things like catering will all help to maybe make up for money missed out on through league placings.

I am sure that if it comes to pass price incentives will be in place to get the crowds along.

Gettin' Auld
08-05-2014, 07:48 AM
To be honest, I couldn't think of a worse advertising campaign.

The negativity is astounding.

Ronniekirk
08-05-2014, 07:50 AM

They will but Saturdays attendance will make them realise they have to lower prices tenner max for adults and fiver for other categories with kids under five free something like Nio doubt rod will announce new season ticket holders get in for nothing or some other crazy scheme alienates. Fans further .

Maybe sir Tom will show up and insist its a fiver a head for anyone

But no doubt they will see it as loyal fans would turn up in good numbers so let's fleece them one more time but if they do that it's a mistake . Let's get Lee Ann in before then as she was good at marketing packages realistically at Motherwell and looking to get crowds in for one off games

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2014, 08:44 AM
Massive OG if not.

My Dad said he wouldn't watch Hibs if they were playing in our back garden :boo hoo:

greenpaper55
08-05-2014, 08:59 AM
The neighbours would complain about the amount of sun being lost as the ball was always blocking it.

Hibby70
08-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Are the gates split for these games?

If not then Hibs shouldn't charge ST for it.

ehf
08-05-2014, 09:37 AM
My Dad said he wouldn't watch Hibs if they were playing in our back garden :boo hoo:

They were playing in our back garden last night, actually - practice match against our gnomes. The gnomes won 3-0, but there were a lot of positives to take from the game. We conceded early doors to relieve the fear of conceding early doors, and began passing the ball around nicely (which admittedly wasn't too difficult given the confines of our garden and the rather static nature of the opposition). Harris seemed a bit more confident and went on a couple of decent runs, getting in behind the gnomes' defence. Collins missed a couple of sitters, but the important thing was that he was in the right position to miss them. And Liam Craig covered every blade of grass (mainly on his arse).

Unfortunately, it all turned a bit unpleasant at full time when my granny came out with a tray of tea and biscuits and Malpas swore at her.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2014, 09:40 AM
They were playing in our back garden last night, actually - practice match against our gnomes. The gnomes won 3-0, but there were a lot of positives to take from the game. We conceded early doors to relieve the fear of conceding early doors, and began passing the ball around nicely (which admittedly wasn't too difficult given the confines of our garden and the rather static nature of the opposition). Harris seemed a bit more confident and went on a couple of decent runs, getting in behind the gnomes' defence. Collins missed a couple of sitters, but the important thing was that he was in the right position to miss them. And Liam Craig covered every blade of grass (mainly on his arse).

Unfortunately, it all turned a bit unpleasant at full time when my granny came out with a tray of tea and biscuits and Malpas swore at her.

:faf:

The_Todd
08-05-2014, 10:14 AM

Difference is for Falkirk fans being in the playoff is a good thing, for Hibs it is not a good thing. By that logic it's easier to sell it to Falkirk fans.

Diclonius
08-05-2014, 10:19 AM

Post of the year.

therealgavmac
08-05-2014, 10:24 AM

:hilarious

Diclonius
08-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Seriously though, if the board don't include season tickets in the price for the potential playoff then they really do think they can just get all the money they ****ing want out of us.

"Do you love Hibs? Do you REALLY love Hibs? Give us £20 then. Don't fancy paying up? Guess you don't love Hibs. Shame."

Jumbo
08-05-2014, 11:06 AM
If not season tickets, what about cup top up ? 😉

Hibby70
08-05-2014, 11:13 AM
The Terms and COnditions state that its just for Scottish Premier League games. So I dont think we'd have any recourse.

But I'd be mightily hacked off.

Maybe Rod might make it free if you've renewed.

SteveHFC
08-05-2014, 11:16 AM

:rotflmao:

Sudds_1
08-05-2014, 11:27 AM

................and that would be a massive OG in my view. Vastly reduced prices for walk ups as well. Lets face it....the support have been kicked in the teeth so often this year they deserve some help (if they truly want a full stadium) - especially if we get the Green and white army stick with us crap from Management.

.....time they paid the troops what we're worth! :cb

DH1875
08-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Its got nothing to do with the board. ALL gate reciepts from ALL the playoff games goes to the team that loses the final playoff. So the loser of the Falkirk v QoS won't get a penny from either game. In short, your gonna have to buy a ticket if we're in the playoff.

Hibeesmad
08-05-2014, 08:44 PM
I would be very disappointed if Hibs never let season ticket holders get in for free, I also think it would result in a few thousand season ticket holders possibly not bothering to go

tanfield
08-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Falkirk fan at work stated that gate income from the play off games is used to fund / part fund the parachute payment for Hearts. 60% of the total income will go to them.

Not sure likes?:dunno:

iwasthere1972
08-05-2014, 08:57 PM

Excellent. That's what we need at the moment. A sense of humour and the ability to laugh instead of being all bitter and slashing our wrists.

CallumLaidlaw
08-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Falkirk fan at work stated that gate income from the play off games is used to fund / part fund the parachute payment for Hearts. 60% of the total income will go to them.

Not sure likes?:dunno:

I presume if the prem team loses the play off, they'll get parachute payments too

Coco Bryce
08-05-2014, 09:23 PM

Take a bow son.

DH1875
09-05-2014, 06:42 AM
I presume if the prem team loses the play off, they'll get parachute payments too

Its them that get the gate reciepts. Hence why everyone will have to pay to get in.

Moody D
09-05-2014, 06:57 AM
Excellent. That's what we need at the moment. A sense of humour and the ability to laugh instead of being all bitter and slashing our wrists.

You obviously haven't checked this morning 2 gnomes have broken legs. Don't worry though we won the crime count