PDA

View Full Version : Big Game - Get yourselves to ER

07-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Right, saturday is now a huge huge game for us. It's sad that we are in this position but unfortunatly we deserve it as we have been utterly shocking. There is a lot of frustration and anger (understandably) towards the team and towards the board etc. but this is OUR club and we need to rally and support them on saturday so we don't end in the nightmare situation of the play offs. We have done our bit this season, as usual the fans have shown up but the team hasn't but one last huge effort is needed on saturday then afterwards we can start looking at where the problems lie and start asking the vital questions.

Big crowd, big noise and lets try help the team get a crucial win. Get yourself to ER on saturday if at all possible.

kdhibees1
07-05-2014, 09:15 PM
:stirrer:

Paisley Hibby
07-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Right, saturday is now a huge huge game for us. It's sad that we are in this position but unfortunatly we deserve it as we have been utterly shocking. There is a lot of frustration and anger (understandably) towards the team and towards the board etc. but this is OUR club and we need to rally and support them on saturday so we don't end in the nightmare situation of the play offs. We have done our bit this season, as usual the fans have shown up but the team hasn't but one last huge effort is needed on saturday then afterwards we can start looking at where the problems lie and start asking the vital questions.

Big crowd, big noise and lets try help the team get a crucial win. Get yourself to ER on saturday if at all possible.

This :aok:

Could this be a first for hibs net, a thread with only positive posts?

cleanyman
No.

eastterrace
:stirrer:

brilliant

SaulGoodman
07-05-2014, 09:17 PM

No.

:hilarious

Paisley Hibby
07-05-2014, 09:18 PM

Jings, even before I could post that somebody's already had go at the OP :rolleyes:

Craig_in_Prague
07-05-2014, 09:21 PM
We beat county in a empty quiet ground.

So stay away !

07-05-2014, 09:21 PM
I'm just as disillusioned and frustrated at the season as anyone and once this dreadful season is over there needs to be a huge post mortem done and many many qustions asked but right now the main priority is to stay in the SPL.

Im not a "happy clapper" i'm just urging the hibs fans to once again show their fantastic support.

eastterrace
07-05-2014, 09:25 PM
I'm just as disillusioned and frustrated at the season as anyone and once this dreadful season is over there needs to be a huge post mortem done and many many qustions asked but right now the main priority is to stay in the SPL.

Im not a "happy clapper" i'm just urging the hibs fans to once again show their fantastic support.

a big crowd would be a bad thing as these players cant handle the big stage, better give some off them nappies for saturday (and some fans as well)

yeezus.
07-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Am gan gonna be foo ana :thumbsup: