PDA

View Full Version : So 3 points needed...

3pm
07-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Not for the faint hearted on Saturday.

Diclonius
07-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Let's see if the losers have any fight in them.

I'm done being positive. We've been positive for the last 7 years and turned out in numbers and this club has done **** all. It isn't on us to support the team. It's on the team to support us and actually put in a ****ing performance. They should do what they're actually paid to do and win a ****ing game.

Swedish hibee
07-05-2014, 08:27 PM
I absolutely picked the wrong time to come home!

blackpoolhibs
07-05-2014, 08:29 PM
to get 3 points we have to score a goal and not concede one, can anyone really see that happening?

lyonhibs
07-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Not for the faint hearted on Saturday.

So not for most of the Hibs players then. It's winner takes all, and we barely have half a team with a winning mentality and even fewer with the footballing talent to go with it.

I'll be pleasantly astonished if we aren't in a relegation play-off after this weekend's games.

matty_f
07-05-2014, 08:33 PM
to get 3 points we have to score a goal and not concede one, can anyone really see that happening?

no, we need to score more than we concede (I can't see that happening either).

chrisski33
07-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Cant see us winning on saturday :-(

madhatter
07-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Let's see if the losers have any fight in them.

I'm done being positive. We've been positive for the last 7 years and turned out in numbers and this club has done **** all. It isn't on us to support the team. It's on the team to support us and actually put in a ****ing performance. They should do what they're actually paid to do and win a ****ing game.

:top marksThey are paid to play well and ultimately win - these players couldn't care one bit that is the problem. Public shows of emotion or lying down on the pitch mean nothing, they have never and will never take action. I was positive up until last night. Our play in the opposition's half, never mind the final third, is horrendous. Lackluster, devoid of ideas, fear of having the ball, and ultimately not creating enough good chances. We had some header chances but when was the last time we played through a team? We can't, not enough movement. Its the exact same ****ing thing at throw-ins and has it changed? Basic basic things and they can't grasp it. Useless.

I'm with you. I've kept the faith for years and been positive. SC Finals, Malmo game et al - we were all fairly positive and what do we get? ****. I know what to do if life hands you lemons, but what do we do if it hands you **** over and over again? :confused:

yeezus.
07-05-2014, 08:34 PM
I remember heading down for the game against Dunfermline in 2012 feeling reasonably optimistic. We had a huge cup final in a few weeks and I think the Pars were sitting bottom so we had a slight margin of error. Can't say the same this time. I genuinely believe we will lose on Saturday.

Bob Box Fish
07-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Not a chance hoofcher will get a win on sat.

hibbydog
07-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Kilmarnock only need a point. They're going to shut up shop.

Were deep in the brown stuff.

****, ****, **** and bollocks.

HibbyAndy
07-05-2014, 08:36 PM
No doubt in my mind we will be in the play offs.

Gutless spineless losers.

mmmmhibby
07-05-2014, 08:37 PM
I hate nearly everything about our team, however I am convinced we will win, don't think I've said that for over a year.

Pretty Boy
07-05-2014, 08:38 PM
I'm going to start praying.

Think it could turn very nasty on Saturday if we are getting beat.

It's still in our own hands so we can only try and back the team and hope they pull something from somewhere. Who knows? They might surprise us.

Joe6-2
:top marksThey are paid to play well and ultimately win - these players couldn't care one bit that is the problem. Public shows of emotion or lying down on the pitch mean nothing, they have never and will never take action. I was positive up until last night. Our play in the opposition's half, never mind the final third, is horrendous. Lackluster, devoid of ideas, fear of having the ball, and ultimately not creating enough good chances. We had some header chances but when was the last time we played through a team? We can't, not enough movement. Its the exact same ****ing thing at throw-ins and has it changed? Basic basic things and they can't grasp it. Useless.

I'm with you. I've kept the faith for years and been positive. SC Finals, Malmo game et al - we were all fairly positive and what do we get? ****. I know what to do if life hands you lemons, but what do we do if it hands you **** over and over again? :confused:

What's the answer, we'v been let down time after time, but we come back for more disappointment!

Nando™
We will attack them heavily and they will keep 10 men in their 18-yard box. Then they will hit us on the break and win the game 1-0.

Prove me wrong Hibs, please.

Forza Fred
I remember heading down for the game against Dunfermline in 2012 feeling reasonably optimistic. We had a huge cup final in a few weeks and I think the Pars were sitting bottom so we had a slight margin of error. Can't say the same this time. I genuinely believe we will lose on Saturday.

If we could borrow Leigh Griffiths for Saturday I,d be confident

Our goals for column tells the story

GoldenEagle
An easy 3 points for Killie on Sat IMO

Hibercelona

As if they'll need to shut up shop against us.

AFKA5814_Hibs
We haven't won a game in 3 months what makes anybody think we'll get one on Saturday?

clerriehibs
07-05-2014, 08:39 PM
So not for most of the Hibs players then. It's winner takes all, and we barely have half a team with a winning mentality and even fewer with the footballing talent to go with it.

I'll be pleasantly astonished if we aren't in a relegation play-off after this weekend's games.

The players are faint-hearted? What about the fans? Always looking to get rid of a manager? Always baying for blood if he's not getting results against hertz, or isn't in the top half. Yes we want to on the former, and should be on the latter, but a Hibs manager only ever seems to get a handful of games before the pressure's on from the stands, ffs. Why can't we ever stand firm with our managers? St Mirren did this season, Ross County did, Partick Thistle did, Killie did ... and it looks like Hibs, who bin (I don't believe he walked) a manager when we're comfortable in 7th, and not for the first time, are about to finish up in 11th after yet another season of managerial disruption. Can we, the fans, not just take a collective look at ourselves for once?

marinello59
Caldwood took a team we had written off to Ibrox and won 3-0. Anything is possible, the winless streak has to end some time.
These players can do it.

scoopyboy

The one thing that gives me a bit of confidence is that most of the players have holidays booked and will have to cancel if we are in play offs, sad but true.

At least we will get effort.

For the record I think we will win.

GreenCastle
07-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Pressure massively on..

Not even a draw is good enough in any way.

We haven't won for 12 games..

1 win in 18.

The signs really aren't good - I will be there - please prove me wrong and just win.

We aren't down yet but seriously Butcher and the board have made a massive mess of this - people have to be held accountable.

(((Fergus)))
07-05-2014, 08:41 PM
If the Kilmarnock team were to be, say, kidnapped and not make the kick-off, would we automatically get the points?

cabbageandribs1875
i'l tell yi one thing, if we take our seats in the stand and find out we are playing one up front...i'm off for the exit

leggeto
I'm going to start praying.

Think it could turn very nasty on Saturday if we are getting beat.

It's still in our own hands so we can only try and back the team and hope they pull something from somewhere. Who knows? They might surprise us.

2-1to us,even if we don't we have another chance

Bayern Bru
I don't even know what we should do.

I don't know whether we should stick 3 up front and go for it.

I don't know whether we should try and get an early goal and then park a bus, four camper vans, and two skips in front of Williams and hope we either keep a clean sheet (:no way:) or hit them on the break.

I don't know whether we should try something totally different to flummox Killie.

I feel a bit lost.

Hibercelona
07-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Caldwood took a team we had written off to Ibrox and won 3-0. Anything is possible, the winless streak has to end some time.
These players can do it.

They can. But most of them know it'll be their last league game. Expect a team full of Matt Doherty's.

lugz
07-05-2014, 08:43 PM
These bunch of losers dont have it in them. Any of the championship teams must be rubbing their hands with the prospect of playing us!

matty_f
07-05-2014, 08:44 PM

I don't know whether we should try and get an early goal and then park a bus, four camper vans, and two skips in front of Williams and hope we either keep a clean sheet (:no way:) or hit them on the break.

I don't know whether we should try something totally different to flummox Killie.

I feel a bit lost.

Have we got three forwards to play up front?

greenpaper55
07-05-2014, 08:44 PM
The league never lies, if it wasn't for THEM we would be bottom out on our own. I suspect we are about a middle of the Scottish league Championship side and we will struggle badly in the play offs so get ready for visits to Dumbarton and Alloa next season.

Bayern Bru
07-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Killie have conceded 16 more goals than us.

66 goals to our 50.

And if they're capable of total capitulation like they were against Hearts, then anything's possible.

500miles
07-05-2014, 08:45 PM
We need to stop the wastefulness. We need to get the first goal. If we get that, I suspect we can get the tails up and get our win. We've been making chances lately, but we need to take them now.

Bayern Bru
07-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Have we got three forwards to play up front?

At a push Haynes, Cummings and Collins...? :rolleyes:

Scooter
07-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Pressure massively on..

Not even a draw is good enough in any way.

We haven't won for 12 games..

1 win in 18.

The signs really aren't good - I will be there - please prove me wrong and just win.
I disagree. There's less pressure now than if we were needing just to not get beat. Only 1 thing is enough win.

Steve20
07-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Anyone that thinks we'll win is kidding themselves.

It's over.

clerriehibs
07-05-2014, 08:47 PM
The league never lies, if it wasn't for THEM we would be bottom out on our own. I suspect we are about a middle of the Scottish league Championship side and we will struggle badly in the play offs so get ready for visits to Dumbarton and Alloa next season.

Would we? We'd be 12 points better off ... no-one else would be.

Jonnyboy
07-05-2014, 08:48 PM
They can. But most of them know it'll be their last league game. Expect a team full of Matt Doherty's.

Ah, Hibs net's very own little ray of sunshine is back :greengrin Where've you been?

Jim44
These bunch of losers dont have it in them. Any of the championship teams must be rubbing their hands with the prospect of playing us!

We have more chance of beating Killie than the play-off qualifiers. Lose on Saturday and we are in the Championship for at least two years.

madhatter
What's the answer, we'v been let down time after time, but we come back for more disappointment!

No idea. As I've pointed out previously, this is Groundhog Day, the only difference being that we, as fans are more emotionally drained and a little bit poorer again. Apart from that we're here again and it just seems that there are people at the club that enjoy us stepping into that puddle (turning up in numbers when required - ££££) each year.

However you want to put it, the club have it good. They have very loyal fans considering the sheer length of this malaise and they persist to charge a lot for ST and people renew because it is "our club". In fairness, if you can maintain fan interest even in the slightest during abject failure then you could make profit as long as you charge said fans through the nose. Pay players less, get 4th, 5th, 6th choice signings and market it as 1st choice. Sack the manager to reinitialise the Ouroboros effect:

10k+ fans at every game - maintain the current iteration of Groundhog Day
9k+ fans - begin fans initiatives, maintain interest
8k+ fans and small protests - start even bolder (bizarre) initiatives
6k+ fans and visible anger - sack the manager and promise changes and start new Groundhog Day

hibee_nation
We will win. FACT.

That makes it official you can now rest easy.

:hibees:tbgwa::flag::jmcp::scarf::partyhibb

AL-Qaholik
07-05-2014, 08:49 PM
When was the last time we scored first in a game??? Dundee Utd away...?

Eternal Hibbie
Saturday's going to be a long, long day, and so might Sunday, and so might Monday, and so might Tuesday . . . :eek:

The_Horde
I'm honestly not sure what to do with my life until Saturday.

weonlywon6-2
07-05-2014, 08:50 PM
I really cant believe we have got ourselves in this position,absolutely crazy

Cannot see us winning on saturday

Hibercelona
Ah, Hibs net's very own little ray of sunshine is back :greengrin Where've you been?

I'm more positive than the ***** that plays for us. A bunch of spineless losers that only know how to give up.

TornadoHibby

Its a difficult question to be honest about! :wink:

HibbyAndy
07-05-2014, 08:51 PM

It's over.

Our home record speaks for itself.

A big crowd means nothing to these losers...If they spent as half as much in training as they do bleating in the media about how we shouldnt be in this situation we 'd be top of the league.

Hibs NEVER EVER show up in big games when we need them...***in bottle chicken hearted losers the lot of them

Stax
Was thinking the same, the stadium was rocking for the Dunfermline game (I know extra numbers because of the cup final ballot) we were in the shi* back then but I think everyone realistically believed we'd do it. This time feels like a car crash in slow motion. Clutching at straws but the law of averages says every sh** run has to come to an end eventually...

blackpoolhibs
The one thing that gives me a bit of confidence is that most of the players have holidays booked and will have to cancel if we are in play offs, sad but true.

I hope you are right scoops, but i don't mind admitting i wont be holding my breath. There are thousands of people like me who just need an excuse to come back and go to the football every week, but between this ****in idiot Butcher, that condescending ******** Petrie and a bunch of overpaid over rated prima donnas our stadium is half empty every 2nd week.

Its time something happened, and if this was not Hibs i'd ****in well hope they had to cancel their holidays, but as you say because they dont want to do that, they probably will get the result we all want.

I never thought i'd say this, but today at work i work with another Hibby, and the conversation as it does always gets back to Hibs, and we both said we hate Hibs.

Do we actually mean this, yes i think we do. :boo hoo:

Jonnyboy
I'm more positive than the ***** that plays for us. A bunch of spineless losers that only know how to give up.

Still haven't said where you've been :wink:

GreenCastle
07-05-2014, 08:52 PM
I disagree. There's less pressure now than if we were needing just to not get beat. Only 1 thing is enough win.

Killie can come and park the bus and hit us on the counter.

We need to get the ball in the net once...quite possibly twice.

Doesn't happen often - if we were regularly scoring this season fine but all the stats and in reality the pressure is on us massively on us.

I do agree 1 is enough for a win - but we need a clean sheet (with a make shift back 4) and I dread to think how the stadium will be if there score the first goal.

Our players will be bricking it going 1v0 down.

flash

And three stands full of cowards if this forum is anything to go by.

yeezus.
The only thing that was keeping me going was the fact that Kilmarnock are also really bad... then they beat St. Mirren :rolleyes:

Hibernia Na Eir
07-05-2014, 08:53 PM
Cant see us winning on saturday :-(

You can be absolutely sure that the BBC pundits, McLean, Young, Robertson and their other substandard reporters will be desperate for a Hibs failure. They've been building this one up for weeks. ***** cretins.

Unfortunately, see nothing other than yet another Butcher capitulation.

Prove me wrong though!

Hibercelona
Still haven't said where you've been :wink:

I've been busy winning. What have you been doing?

TornadoHibby
The only thing that was keeping me going was the fact that Kilmarnock are also really bad... then they beat St. Mirren :rolleyes:

Who are also poor if we are honest about SPFL standards which says a lot about Hibs! :rolleyes:

Jonnyboy
07-05-2014, 08:54 PM
I've been busy winning. What have you been doing?

Missing you of course :greengrin

PS What have you been winning?

Hibernia Na Eir
07-05-2014, 08:55 PM
I hope you are right scoops, but i don't mind admitting i wont be holding my breath. There are thousands of people like me who just need an excuse to come back and go to the football every week, but between this ****in idiot Butcher, that condescending ******** Petrie and a bunch of overpaid over rated prima donnas our stadium is half empty every 2nd week.

Its time something happened, and if this was not Hibs i'd ****in well hope they had to cancel their holidays, but as you say because they dont want to do that, they probably will get the result we all want.

I never thought i'd say this, but today at work i work with another Hibby, and the conversation as it does always gets back to Hibs, and we both said we hate Hibs.

you mean you hate the current imposters wearing hibernian shirts?

Not hibs.

hibee_nation

Pair of fannies then, hate Hibs GTF

IWasThere2016

And they have 12 men :rolleyes:

Spike Mandela
We'll draw. It's the Hibs way.:rolleyes:

Paisley Hibby

I feel a bit lost.

Is that you Terry?

Onion
07-05-2014, 08:56 PM
As if they'll need to shut up shop against us.

Sadly... THIS. We have the least potent strike force in the league. As someone else put it, we play one up front and that one has never scored a first team goal in his life ! Yet this is what Butcher and Petrie are relying on to save our Premiership necks ??? There is something seriously WRONG with this picture. If this was a corporate body, it would be closed down and placed in receivership with a big ****ing sign stuck outside saying " NOT FOT FOR PURPOSE".

But no problem, we only need to score a goal or two AND hold onto the lead while Killie absolutely batter us towards the end of the game while our defenders wet themselves. Playoffs here we come.

Bayern Bru
07-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Is that you Terry?

:greengrin

SRHibs
07-05-2014, 08:57 PM
We really need to fluke a win against Killie if we want to stay up. I cannot see us winning in the playoffs versus a team that has momentum behind them.

Craig_in_Prague
07-05-2014, 08:57 PM
We must win.
We cant score.
We cant defend.
Cheat is the Ref.

So, when is our play off opponent known?

scuttle
07-05-2014, 08:58 PM
A must win game and we will play one upfront, Killie will score early through Boyd and the rest as the say is history

stevejordan
07-05-2014, 08:59 PM
You can be absolutely sure that the BBC pundits, McLean, Young, Robertson and their other substandard reporters will be desperate for a Hibs failure. They've been building this one up for weeks. ***** cretins.

Prove me wrong though!

Butcher has form for this finishing his team in relegation mode first season i guess Petrie overlooked this fact when he appointed the clown to be fair i thought it was a good call appointing the guy but his cv should have been looked at a bit more as he is worse than Duffy and Calderdud

Cod Boy

If we do go into the play offs let them ****ing go on holiday.
Play the young lads as they cant do any worse than alot of the first team.

Danderhall Hibs

Prove me wrong though!

To be fair to the pundits they called this weeks ago. We've been the ones in denial and criticising them for doing their job.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 09:00 PM
We need to start the game like we did in the New Year and League Cup derby. Absolutely POUND Killie.

If we don't score first, they'll beat us.

Spike Mandela
I suppose we have to realise pressure is on Killie as well.our luck has to change sometim hasn't it?:confused:

Seekyit
The players are faint-hearted? What about the fans? Always looking to get rid of a manager? Always baying for blood if he's not getting results against hertz, or isn't in the top half. Yes we want to on the former, and should be on the latter, but a Hibs manager only ever seems to get a handful of games before the pressure's on from the stands, ffs. Why can't we ever stand firm with our managers? St Mirren did this season, Ross County did, Partick Thistle did, Killie did ... and it looks like Hibs, who bin (I don't believe he walked) a manager when we're comfortable in 7th, and not for the first time, are about to finish up in 11th after yet another season of managerial disruption. Can we, the fans, not just take a collective look at ourselves for once?

We're going to have to. This Saturday is not about Farmer, Petrie, Butcher or anyone else we care to mention. It's about us, the fans, and the players on the park who represent Hibernian FC.

The aformentioned powers are effectively powerless now. It's up to us (and the players on the park).

Onion
07-05-2014, 09:07 PM
We need to stop the wastefulness. We need to get the first goal. If we get that, I suspect we can get the tails up and get our win. We've been making chances lately, but we need to take them now.

So all we have to do is score.... and then protect a lead until the final whistle. When was the last time that happened, especially against a side that was playing for its Prem survival ?

2014 has been so bad, I'm now expecting some of these players to publish their biographies revealing how they all met up in a bar in George Street and agreed how they were going to stick it to Butcher, Malpas and the Hibs fans for upsetting them. Anything else would be fantasy.

Onion
07-05-2014, 09:11 PM
I suppose we have to realise pressure is on Killie as well.our luck has to change sometim hasn't it?:confused:

They get stuffed 5-0 by the relegated team... and respond. That's what decent teams do under pressure. It's not Killie's response to being under pressure that's the problem. We KNOW they will compete and try win the match. It's Butcher Bottlers that should be worried.

ehf
07-05-2014, 10:10 PM
According to Butcher in the EEN today the pressure is all going to be on Killie, not us, no matter the results tonight. So that's reassuring.

And if we concede an early goal, that won't matter, in fact it will be a good thing, because we then lose the fear of conceding an early goal, according to Butcher, and can start playing our proper, expansive, free-flowing game. So that's reassuring, too.

And, ok, it wasn't quite winning the Champions League, but snatching a late equaliser against Partick Thistle was a massive achievement, according to Butcher.

So, pretty confident for Saturday, all things considered.

MoscowHibs
07-05-2014, 10:24 PM
I've been busy Whining What have you been doing?

Sorted that for ye.

Hibernia&Alba
07-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Just three points - that's all we need. Sounds a reasonable request to any football fan.......

When did we last manage that, mid February?

I can't believe this.

Pray4Marc
07-05-2014, 10:31 PM
Sorry but we are rotten too the core, we will get nothing from the game on Saturday. There's being optimistic, and there's delusion.

Benny Brazil
07-05-2014, 10:32 PM
Killie can come and park the bus and hit us on the counter.

We need to get the ball in the net once...quite possibly twice.

Doesn't happen often - if we were regularly scoring this season fine but all the stats and in reality the pressure is on us massively on us.

I do agree 1 is enough for a win - but we need a clean sheet (with a make shift back 4) and I dread to think how the stadium will be if there score the first goal.

Our players will be bricking it going 1v0 down.

I think we absolutely have to score first - and an early one at that - give everyone a lift and hopefully we go on from there.
If we dont then.......................

Malthibby
07-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Thought 0 - 0 would be our best bet, but now we have to win, so chuck everybody on,
tactics out the windae & do them......
GG :flag:
F - ck..........

iwasthere1972
07-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Thought 0 - 0 would be our best bet, but now we have to win, so chuck everybody on,
tactics out the windae & do them......
GG :flag:
F - ck..........

Stick 5 up front, do away with the defence as they do nothing anyway and let Ben hoof it up to the Killie penalty box.

This management lark is a doddle.

Butcher out.....iwasthere1972 in. :aok:

hibees 7062
08-05-2014, 07:18 PM
We'll draw. It's the Hibs way.:rolleyes:

Will that not be enough if Ross Co get beat ?

Sir David Gray
08-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Will that not be enough if Ross Co get beat ?

We're two points behind Ross County.

If we don't win then we'll be in the play offs.

Saorsa
08-05-2014, 07:23 PM
Will that not be enough if Ross Co get beat ?no RC are 2 points in front of us. 1 point is nae use tae us, we MUST win.

3 points required, we must go at them from the start.

Onion
08-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Butcher has form for this finishing his team in relegation mode first season i guess Petrie overlooked this fact when he appointed the clown to be fair i thought it was a good call appointing the guy but his cv should have been looked at a bit more as he is worse than Duffy and Calderdud

This is the bit that is still mind-numbing. Duff Jimmy was a legend, easily the worst manager Hibs have ever appointed. I still cringe when he first arrived at ER and all he could talk about was how the Kwik Fit Flyer (helicopter) had arrived in Dundee to bring him down to ER. Like an over-excited school boy. Knew nothing about football management. Calderdud has run Duff Jimmy a close second for being out of his depth and clueless. Neither can really be described as football managers.

So, for Butcher to have a record just as bad as two of the biggest impostors ever to be employed by Hibs, takes special talent.

hibees 7062
08-05-2014, 08:13 PM
no RC are 2 points in front of us. 1 point is nae use tae us, we MUST win.

3 points required, we must go at them from the start.

Just noticed :rolleyes:

ehf
08-05-2014, 08:42 PM
This is the bit that is still mind-numbing. Duff Jimmy was a legend, easily the worst manager Hibs have ever appointed. I still cringe when he first arrived at ER and all he could talk about was how the Kwik Fit Flyer (helicopter) had arrived in Dundee to bring him down to ER. Like an over-excited school boy. Knew nothing about football management. Calderdud has run Duff Jimmy a close second for being out of his depth and clueless. Neither can really be described as football managers.

So, for Butcher to have a record just as bad as two of the biggest impostors ever to be employed by Hibs, takes special talent.

I'm far from convinced by Butcher, but we can't judge his record until his reign is over.

Greenblood70
08-05-2014, 09:50 PM
Think we'll get horsed on Saturday...we'll lose a goal in the first 10 mins from a corner or free kick then get caught on the break a couple of times. This squad of players does not have it in them to get a win in the circumstances ( I absolve the young lads from that as tbf their emergence has been a rare moment of optimism in a sea of utter *****ness).

We'll play Cummings up top on his own and hit balls into the corner for him to chase...fruitlessly.

Thompson, the cheating hertz ****, will send off a Hibs player in the first half.

That's my predictions, depressing stuff, fair to say the family has hidden all sharp objects from me!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

erin go bragh
08-05-2014, 09:55 PM

Yes . We were unlucky not to score 2 or 3 against Partick . Hit the woodwork twice and their keeper pulled of 3 or 4 good saves .

Ggtth

Pete
08-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Think we'll get horsed on Saturday...we'll lose a goal in the first 10 mins from a corner or free kick then get caught on the break a couple of times. This squad of players does not have it in them to get a win in the circumstances ( I absolve the young lads from that as tbf their emergence has been a rare moment of optimism in a sea of utter *****ness).

We'll play Cummings up top on his own and hit balls into the corner for him to chase...fruitlessly.

Thompson, the cheating hertz ****, will send off a Hibs player in the first half.

That's my predictions, depressing stuff, fair to say the family has hidden all sharp objects from me!!

The last few matches have been really tight and I think we've deserved a bit more for the effort we've put in.

If we were going to get horsed it would have happened by now and I seriously doubt Kilmarnock will be the team to go to town on us.

If anything it will be the other way around if we can do the unthinkable and score one, maybe two first.:faint:

Pete
08-05-2014, 10:01 PM

It's over.

Thanks for the heads up.

I don't think I need to bother going any more.

Amit
08-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Unfortunately I can't see us winning on Saturday. Boyd could be the difference. We don't have a natural proven goal scorer. If he doesn't score we'll head to the playoffs after a dull 0-0 draw.

Wanted the season to be over a while back, so we can move on and rebuild this summer. At New Year, I never thought we'd be struggling to stay in the league. Sad times indeed!

Ronniekirk
08-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Its a difficult question to be honest about! :wink:
It's easy answer ,on current form slump and fragile mental state it's No but this is a one off game and we need to hope somehow T B gets selection right ,we get rub of green , we score first , and they go to pieces If T B is the Motivator he says he is ,this is the real Test whether he gets a performance out the Team .

Ozyhibby
08-05-2014, 10:35 PM
We will win by a couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sven nil
09-05-2014, 03:33 AM
i'l tell yi one thing, if we take our seats in the stand and find out we are playing one up front...i'm off for the exitno mate you told us three things

John_the_angus_hibby
09-05-2014, 05:33 AM
I have never "wanted to" and "not wanted to" go to a game, at the same time before in my life. Though I will be there, I think I am falling into the latter.

If we get an early break and goal, I think the atmosphere will spur the team on massively. My worry is the last 20 if things are tight as the fear will bleed right from the terraces into our players who already are suffering from fragile confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amit
10-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Unfortunately I can't see us winning on Saturday. Boyd could be the difference. We don't have a natural proven goal scorer. If he doesn't score we'll head to the playoffs after a dull 0-0 draw.

Wanted the season to be over a while back, so we can move on and rebuild this summer. At New Year, I never thought we'd be struggling to stay in the league. Sad times indeed!

Called it!