PDA

View Full Version : Instead of Petrie giving the players a pep talk....

Keith_M
07-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Instead of Petrie giving the players a pep talk, how about Butcher gets a group of fans in to explain to the players just what it means to them to support Hibs, what they've gone through over the years in doing so and how desperate we are for one final push to keep us up?

Terry, if you REALLY care about the fans, just do it!

McIntosh
07-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Instead of Petrie giving the players a pep talk, how about Butcher gets a group of fans in to explain to the players just what it means to them to support Hibs, what they've gone through over the years in doing so and how desperate we are for one final push to keep us up?

That would be wonderful but too many of the squad are looking to the next move. It is grim because we have no carrots or sticks to use.

S4uzee
07-05-2014, 02:55 PM

Thought about this myself. Think I remember Bristol City did this earlier in the season and the players felt it made a difference. Probably too late now tho

Michael
07-05-2014, 02:56 PM
Fans to Craig: "you're *****".

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 02:58 PM

That's the spirit:rolleyes:

leggeto
07-05-2014, 02:58 PM

Don't think that would be to inspiring tbh

Michael
07-05-2014, 03:00 PM
That's the spirit:rolleyes:

Well, i was joking. But, if we got a representative cross section of fans there'd be one itching to say it!