PDA

View Full Version : James McDonough and Terry Butcher

Weir7
07-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Last night Butcher had about six players age 20 or under in the team. James knows these players inside and out. James should have been there last night helping the team and the laddies.

Another exampler of Butchers miss management.

Butcher out.

Sammy7nil
07-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Last night Butcher had about six players age 20 or under in the team. James knows these players inside and out. James should have been there last night helping the team and the laddies.

Butcher out - Weir 7 in :wink:.

Butcher out - Weir 7 in :wink:

Hermit Crab
07-05-2014, 12:12 PM

Butcher out.

Rubbish.

Peevemor
07-05-2014, 12:19 PM

Butcher out.

That would be ladies surely?

Twa Cairpets
07-05-2014, 12:22 PM

Butcher out.

What, precisely, would he have been doing?

Pretty Boy
07-05-2014, 12:25 PM
When other teams play a few youngsters do they habitually invite the under 20s coaches into the technical area?

I've said this a lot recently but here I go again. There is a million things to mump and moan about right now, there is absolutely no need to try and stir up faux outrage or make problems up where there are none.

Coco Bryce
07-05-2014, 12:25 PM

He could have shouted directions from the side while Malpas shouted obscenities at the Hibs fans :greengrin

WeAreHibs
07-05-2014, 12:34 PM
He could have shouted directions from the side while Malpas shouted obscenities at the Hibs fans :greengrin

:top marks

Lago
07-05-2014, 01:03 PM
[QUeir7;3998776]Last night Butcher had about six players age 20 Fenlonnder in the team. James knows these players inside and out. James should have been there last night helping the team and the laddies.

Butcher out.[/QUOTE]

Boy oh boy but the number of various Butcher out posts on .net has reached crazy proportions. From what I can make of the various propostions we should
1. Sack the coaching staff now.
2. Boycott the Killie game.
3. Play the under 20 team against Killie
Etc. Etc. Ect.
I bet Butcher, Malpas wish they had never come near ER and left Fenlon to soldier on with the top squad he assembled, instead he ran for it when he saw the mess he hzd created running out of control.
As Glen Johnston said after Liverpool's draw with Palace the keyboard experts giving him and the team pelters know didily squat.

The_Horde
07-05-2014, 01:22 PM

Butcher out.

Butcher had maybury playing right back and he used to play for hearts therefor we should have had Jefferies and Billy broon in the dugout giving him encouragement.

You don't half talk some p!sh.

Weir7
07-05-2014, 03:52 PM
;3998895']Butcher had maybury playing right back and he used to play for hearts therefor we should have had Jefferies and Billy broon in the dugout giving him encouragement.

You don't half talk some p!sh.

Perhaps not

Weir7
07-05-2014, 03:55 PM
When other teams play a few youngsters do they habitually invite the under 20s coaches into the technical area?

I've said this a lot recently but here I go again. There is a million things to mump and moan about right now, there is absolutely no need to try and stir up faux outrage or make problems up where there are none.

It's called using talented staff at your disposal to help the team avoid the play offs.

Weir7
07-05-2014, 03:57 PM

My post made it clear what he would bring. How precise do you need the Information to be