PDA

View Full Version : Team vs Killie (Play-Off decider)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Thoughts then?

:boo hoo:

dangermouse
07-05-2014, 10:41 AM
The under 20 squad :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 10:47 AM
The under 20 squad :greengrin

Nah. The atmosphere round ER these days isn't good and it could be poisonous come Saturday if the worst happens.

Not a good time to play the under 20's.

Craig_in_Prague
07-05-2014, 10:53 AM
Does it matter?

4-5-1, hoofball, a few hopeless crosses, gift a goal, the cheat to show a red card and/or a soft pen to them.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Pretty Boy
07-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Nelson
McGivern

Watmore
Robertson
Craig
Stevenson

Stanton

Cummings

AlbertK86
07-05-2014, 11:00 AM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
McGivern
Stevenson

OTJ

Cairney
Robertson
Stanton
Craig

Haynes

GreenLake
07-05-2014, 11:00 AM
Williams

Maybury
Nelson
McGivern
Stevenson

Watmore
Robertson
Craig
Stanton

Forster

Cummings

borstalboy
07-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Williams

Forster
McPake
Nelson
McGivern

Cairney
Robertson
Craig
Stevenson

Collins
Cummings

This, with the exception of McPake, was the team which won games over the new year. The above team would be my choice.

Hibeesmad
07-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Williams
Forster
McPake
Nelson
McGivern
Harris
Robertson
Stanton
Stevenson
Watmore
Cummings

Cod Boy
07-05-2014, 11:20 AM
We will just have to wait what numbers come out Butchers bingo machine

mmmmhibby
07-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Stanton, Harris, Craig and Cummings and possibly Foster make the list for me, the rest, well, a like to call them THE FAILURE BRIGADE, each and every 1 of them. Mcgivern, Lewis, Nelson etc are what we have at our disposal. FFS when will these type of players GTF from Hibs? We have far too many players who pretend to be footballers, with zero technical ability or positional awareness. Bunch of wage-thieving imposters. Sick of the lot o them.

CB_NO3
07-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Same back 4 as last night. Craig on the left, Cairney on the right with Stanton and Robertson in the middle. Collins up front with Cummings playing off him.

I know it will never happen but I would like to see Taiwo and Robertson in the middle with Stanton playing off Collins.

Lester B
07-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Nelson
McGivern

Cairney
Stanton
Robertson
Stevenson

Collins
Cummings

Lester B
07-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Why are people suggesting Watmore? He did nothing last night and after a few pitiful attempts at beating players they tried to avoid passing to him if possible even when he was in a good position.

Lester B
07-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Stanton, Harris, Craig and Cummings and possibly Foster make the list for me, the rest, well, a like to call them THE FAILURE BRIGADE, each and every 1 of them. Mcgivern, Lewis, Nelson etc are what we have at our disposal. FFS when will these type of players GTF from Hibs? We have far too many players who pretend to be footballers, with zero technical ability or positional awareness. Bunch of wage-thieving imposters. Sick of the lot o them.

Harris was ineffectual last night at best. The kid looks lightweight and scared. Lewis was one of the best Hibs players last night and gave everything.

And can we PLEASE stop the 'wage thieves' comments. It's just stupid.

Chris.igoe
07-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Williams
Forster Nelson Mcgirvan

Harris otj Robertson Stanton

Craig

Cummings Collins/Haynes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmc1875
07-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Considering our only real threat in attack is the cbs from set pieces nelson must come back in and I would suggest adding mcpake as well would be beneficial. Time for me for Cummings to have a rest.

Williams
Forster
Nelson
Mcpake
Mcgivern
Cairney
Craig
Robertson
Stevenson
Stanton
Collins

proud_and_green
07-05-2014, 11:45 AM
My Team:

Keeper for Leith Athletic, don't know his name but looked pretty good last time i walked past.

Back line:

Guy in the pub who blocked every move i made to get past him to the bar and the other three who were equally adept at preventing me slaking my thirst.

Mid:

Robbies bar, the guy who was carrying three pints and managed to jink in and out of everyone and got the beers to the table - without spilling anything.

the rest ...anyone from Leith Links on a saturday or sunday morning/some of the community partnership kids who came on at half time a couple of weeks ago.... anyone, ****....!

Manager - the old guy in Leith who wears the kilt and who tries to flog anything that's not nailed down.....

dmc1875
07-05-2014, 11:46 AM
Why are people suggesting Watmore? He did nothing last night and after a few pitiful attempts at beating players they tried to avoid passing to him if possible even when he was in a good position.

I like watmore but last night was the worst he has played

Gettin' Auld
07-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Pick eleven battlers (if we actually have them) and try to mould a makeshift team out of them.

We don't enough skill or guile in the side, so we'll have to rely on being 100% up for it and that means 'battlers' in every position.

dmc1875
07-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Pick eleven battlers (if we actually have them) and try to mould a makeshift team out of them.

We don't enough skill or guile in the side, so we'll have to rely on being 100% up for it and that means 'battlers' in every position.

This is why for me, Mcpake must start.

Craig_in_Prague
07-05-2014, 11:50 AM
My Team:

Keeper for Leith Athletic, don't know his name but looked pretty good last time i walked past.

Back line:

Guy in the pub who blocked every move i made to get past him to the bar and the other three who were equally adept at preventing me slaking my thirst.

Mid:

Robbies bar, the guy who was carrying three pints and managed to jink in and out of everyone and got the beers to the table - without spilling anything.

the rest ...anyone from Leith Links on a saturday or sunday morning/some of the community partnership kids who came on at half time a couple of weeks ago.... anyone, ****....!

Manager - the old guy in Leith who wears the kilt and who tries to flog anything that's not nailed down.....

haha, cracking post!

Nice to smile on this gloomy day (chucking it down here, working late today and cant afford a pint tonight)

Gettin' Auld
07-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Even if it means we have to play him up front - Just fill the team with battlers who will give it 100%

Keith_M
07-05-2014, 11:56 AM
My Team:

Back line:

Mid:

I'd go with that except the manager. Defo the Rasta Tramp, now that he's been found safe and well.

IFONLY
07-05-2014, 11:57 AM

I never thought that I would utter these words but I agree.

GreenArmy1875
07-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Williams
Forster Nelson Mcpake Baptie
Cairney Robertson Craig Stanton
Collins Cummings

Is the team I would like.

Hibby Kay-Yay
07-05-2014, 12:57 PM
GK - Williams
DR - Maybury
CD - Foster
CD - McGivern
DL - Stevenson

DM - Thomson
CM - Robertson
CM - Craig
AM - Stanton

CF - Collins
CF - Cummings

442 Diamond formation.

If Thomson not fit then replace with OTJ

bigwheel
07-05-2014, 01:01 PM
it's quite telling that none of these formations look anything like a team that can pull out a result...we are going to have to win it through sheer hard work and discipline..

We are more likely to get a goal from a Stanton or a Craig if we can the ball to them around the box. And for those who are suggesting Haynes to play in the game that will determine our season...come on...that's got to be a wind up!

Gmack7
07-05-2014, 01:16 PM
I think the pressure might be to much for some of the younger lads like Harris and Cummings so I would prob stick in Collins and Cairney,we might also go with OTJ in the defensive midfield slot
Williams
Maybury Forster Nelson. MiGivern
Carney. Robertson Craig Stevenson
Stanton
Collins

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 01:21 PM
GK: Williams

RB: Taiwo
CB: McPake
CB: Nelson
LB: McGivern

CM: Stevenson/OTJ

RAM: Robertson
CAM: Stanton
LAM: Craig

ST: Collins
ST: Haynes/Cummings

Saorsa
07-05-2014, 01:23 PM
http://reputationcommunications.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/drawnames_theme.gif

leggeto
07-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Harris was ineffectual last night at best. The kid looks lightweight and scared. Lewis was one of the best Hibs players last night and gave everything.

Watmore and Harris need to man up and push back,they keep getting eased of the ball,what we need now are fighters, bring back Scott brown and pat McGinley

Peevemor
07-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Watmore and Harris need to man up and push back,they keep getting eased of the ball,what we need now are fighters, bring back Scott brown and pat McGinley

and Bobby Thomson.

Mikey_1875
07-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Williams
Forster Mcpake Nelson Stevenson
Harris Stanton Thompson Cairney
Collins Cummings

Judas Iscariot
07-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Williams

Maybury Forster McPake McGivern

Watmore Robertson Thomson Stanton

Collins Cummings

mmmmhibby
07-05-2014, 01:39 PM

Stop It!!! Just Stop It!!!

The_Horde
07-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Williams

Maybury Mcpake Forster Stevenson

Robertson OTJ Craig

Cairney Cummings Stanton

Lester B
07-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Stop It!!! Just Stop It!!!

No. Were you there? I defy anyone who was there last night to say Harris had a better game than Stevenson.

mmmmhibby
07-05-2014, 02:45 PM
No. Were you there? I defy anyone who was there last night to say Harris had a better game than Stevenson.

The whole game was on BBC Alba at 10pm last night.

dmc1875
07-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Interesting to see how the bookies have the game at the weekend.

Hibs favourites 11/10 Killie outsiders at 2/1. Draw is 11/5

James Collins or Kris Boyd both 11/2 to be first goalscorer.... :cb

dmc1875
07-05-2014, 04:15 PM
This team, bringing in McPake for Hanlon, should start as the Killie team will be very similar the the one fielded that day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25482657

Hibby70
07-05-2014, 04:16 PM
I'd put Forster and Cummings up front. If we're continuing to pump high balls up top might as well get somebody up there that can win a header.

Williams
Maybury Nelson McPake McGivern
Cairney Robertson Stanton Craig
Forster Cummings

GreenCastle
07-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Maybury, Craig and Robertson have probably been our best 3 players in last couple of games.

I would go with..4-1-4-1 when defending and 4-3-3 when attacking

Williams

Maybury
McPake
Forster
McGivern

Stevenson

Craig
Robertson
Stanton
Watmore / Cairney

Collins or Cummings

I like Taiwo but seems he's out of favour?! Collins I think isn't great but at least is more suited for long ball.

Cummings is due a goal but keeps getting crap service - though his pace can cause opposition problems.

Maybury has done well but 3 games in a week and he's due a bad game.

McPake - risk but last ever game for club possibly - could be well up for it ?

Harris - needs put on bench and Watmore needs to show what he did when he first arrived and go around players. When Cairney plays we always seem to do ok but maybe Cairney and Maybruy = slow right side.

Stevenson just sits in and destroys opposition attacks - he will protect back 4 (stop supply to Boyd) and allow others to go forward and allow us to score!

Hibeesmad
07-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Change my mind

Gk- Williams

Rb- Forster
Cb- McPake
Cb- McGivern
Lb- Stevenson

Rm- Harris
Cm- Robertson
Cm- Stanton
Lm- Watmore

Cam- Zoubir

St- Cummings

I think Zoubir is the man to turn things around

Cameron1875
07-05-2014, 05:17 PM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Mcgivern
Stevenson

Watmore
Robertson
Thomson
Stanton

Cairney

Cummings.

God help us! But that team could sneak a win.

GreenCastle
07-05-2014, 09:05 PM
I think Cummings will improve but seems that playing a young guy up front who has never scored a professional goal may be adding serious pressure to the team and player.

The other options is Collins or Haynes..

If we go 4-4-1-1- we will loose on Saturday.

SunshineOnLeith
07-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Williams, McPake, whichever other 9 look remotely up for the fight in training this week.

Delboy4
07-05-2014, 09:50 PM
3-5-2 for me

Williams

Forster McPake McGivern

Harris Robertson Craig Stanton Stevenson

Collins Cummings

McPake back as captain ( might not be 100% fit but he'll fight the cause )
Harris and Stevenson to track back to make it a back 5 when defending
Collins to fight and bully up front for Cummings to hopefully play off.

C'mon Terry, don't play a 451 FFS

GGTTH
:flag:

hhibs
07-05-2014, 10:31 PM
McPake up top

The merits in this would be Killie would not have a game plan for that option,it would give us muscle up top,it might lift the team by his leadership/passion.

One possible downside,Thomson would be desperate to send him off to totally screw us over,riot ensues,hope that cheating bar steward is bricking it.

All else has been tried nothing left for it but for the "Hail Mary" option.

007 Mickey Weir
07-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Any news on Kevin Thomson?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 11:27 PM

Highly unlikely he'll make it but I hope I am wrong.

dmc1875
07-05-2014, 11:32 PM

Pretty certain to miss the game. If he plays he will not be fully fit.

We should look back at the 3-0 game at ER and play the same team with McPake for Hanlon and go at them from the word go and make them nervous.

Killies terrible defensive record, woeful away record and the fact they havent kept a clean sheet in 13 of their last 14 games or won or drawn a game after a win since the turn of the year should mean a shaky start from them

MrRobot
08-05-2014, 08:57 AM
GK - Williams
DR - Maybury
CD - Foster
CD - McGivern
DL - Stevenson

DM - Thomson
CM - Robertson
CM - Craig
AM - Stanton

CF - Collins
CF - Cummings

442 Diamond formation.

If Thomson not fit then replace with OTJ

Just posted this team on another thread exept McPake in for McGivern.

Williams
Maybury Forster McPake Stevenson
Thomson
Robertson Craig
Stanton
Cummings Collins

McGivern is rank. Should never play for Hibs again. One of the first to go at the end of the season hopefully.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2014, 09:03 AM
Just posted this team on another thread exept McPake in for McGivern.

Williams
Maybury Forster McPake Stevenson
Thomson
Robertson Craig
Stanton
Cummings Collins

McGivern is rank. Should never play for Hibs again. One of the first to go at the end of the season hopefully.

KT injured...

Bobby's Cinema
08-05-2014, 09:24 AM
I'm sorry but it anyone wanting McPake starting upfront on Saturday, in a game we need to win has lost it.

cabbageandribs1875
08-05-2014, 09:26 AM
I'm sorry but it anyone wanting McPake starting upfront on Saturday, in a game we need to win has lost it.

desperate times call for desperate measures :dunno:

MrRobot
08-05-2014, 09:39 AM

So playing him the season Fenlon took over when we needed to win was stupid was it ?

Who else? Nelson ? McGivern?

McPake at least has passion and will try his hardest. He is better than both of them aswell.

The guy played with a chronic back injury. He's a leader and somebody we need in the team IMO. He can help keep us up again. :jmcp:

SmithyHibee
08-05-2014, 09:40 AM
Williams
RB - Forster
CB - McPake
CB - Nelson
LB - Stevenson
RM - Watmore
CM - Robertson
CM - Stanton
LM - Craig
CAM - Cairney
ST - Collins

Jones28
08-05-2014, 09:44 AM
I don't think it really matters. I won't be there on Saturday, will try and persuade the bird to take me somewhere in Grimsby to watch it.

Hibs90
08-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Williams

Forster McPake Nelson McGirven

Robertson Stanton Stevenson

Watmore Cummings Craig

Gotta go for it.

Paloschi
08-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Williams

Forster
McPake
Nelson
Stevenson

Cairney
Craig
Robertson
Stanton

Collins
Cummings

Don't have confidence in any side we would put out. Trying to mirror the Hearts victory earlier in the season. Balls in the box every 2 mins!

MrRobot
08-05-2014, 09:54 AM
Williams

Forster
McPake
Nelson
Stevenson

Cairney
Craig
Robertson
Stanton

Collins
Cummings

Don't have confidence in any side we would put out. Trying to mirror the Hearts victory earlier in the season. Balls in the box every 2 mins!

That was probably Forsters best game for us this season aswell. He was up and down the wing the whole day. Need to see that from him on Saturday.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Williams
Maybury McPake(c) Nelson McGivern
Collins Haynes

Heisenberg
08-05-2014, 10:19 AM
Williams

Forster
Mcpake
Mcgivern
Stevenson

Cairney
Robertson
Stanton
Craig

Collins
Cummings

gegs70
08-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Williams
RB - Forster
CB - McPake
CB - Nelson
LB - Stevenson
RM - Watmore
CM - Robertson
CM - Stanton
LM - Craig
CAM - Cairney
ST - Collins

Possibly zoubir with Cummings instead of Collins....

1875M
08-05-2014, 11:00 AM
We've got to go for it, i'd go 4-3-3. Get plenty of good crosses in the box and give Collins decent service. Set pieces will be vital which is why I've included McPake. Williams Forster McPake Nelson McGivern Tudor Jones Robertson Stanton Harris Craig Collins

Brightside
08-05-2014, 11:09 AM
Williams

Maybury Forster Nelson Stevenson

Watmore Robertson Craig

Stanton

Zoubir Cummings.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2014, 11:20 AM
I hope Zoubir gets a chance!

scoopyboy
08-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Williams
Collins Haynes

You would play McPake and Nelson in front of Forster, I can't believe that.

Worse than that you would play Danny Haynes?????

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2014, 11:34 AM

Nelson and McPake are more experienced and good in the air. Therefore I think they will handle Boyd better than if Forster was playing.

Haynes scored against Killie earlier in the season and has a bit of pace. Cummings has done well but time to give Haynes and Collins a shot because we need to have a go and throw everything at Killie. Bring Cummings on if needs be.

This is only my opinion.

allmodcons
08-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Williams
Collins Haynes

:agree: Back four should be same as Tuesday night. Nelson is shocking and McPake isn't fit enough to come back in a game where the stakes are so high.

Also agree with you about Haynes (poor player). This is where things get difficult but, for me, 2 up front - Collins & Cummings.

Is Thomson definitely not available?

Nutmegged
08-05-2014, 11:37 AM
I'd try a Diamond formation on Saturday in the hope it allows us to play two strikers and fit in the midfielders we really need to play.

Williams

Maybury McPake Forster McGivern

Robertson
Cairney Stevenson
Stanton

Collins Cummings

seanshow
08-05-2014, 11:37 AM
Any player who gives a jot! and has a vested interest (ie a contract for nxt season) on the park.

Granted this might leave us playing a 7 aside team. :)

All other wasters in the stand with P45 in pocket.

scoopyboy
08-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Nelson and McPake are more experienced and good in the air. Therefore I think they will handle Boyd better than if Forster was playing.

Haynes scored against Killie earlier in the season and has a bit of pace. Cummings has done well but time to give Haynes and Collins a shot because we need to have a go and throw everything at Killie. Bring Cummings on if needs be.

This is only my opinion.

And you are entitled to your opinion, it's just I don't agree with it:greengrin.

Forster is better in the air than either IMO and at least he has scored with a few headers since Crimbo.

Ross County, Motherwell, Dundee Utd and Hearts off the top of my head.

I think our best defender in the air is McGivern.

hibseleven
08-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
McPake
McGivern

Cairney
Robertson
Stanton
Stevenson

Craig
Cummings/Collins

erin go bragh
08-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Williams

Forster
Mcgivern
Nelson
Stevenson

Jones
Stanton
Craig

Zoubir
Collins
Cummings

433 and go for it .

Ggtth

Bobby's Cinema
08-05-2014, 12:37 PM
So playing him the season Fenlon took over when we needed to win was stupid was it ?

Who else? Nelson ? McGivern?

McPake at least has passion and will try his hardest. He is better than both of them aswell.

The guy played with a chronic back injury. He's a leader and somebody we need in the team IMO. He can help keep us up again. :jmcp:
Read the post again. I'm talking about him playing UPFRONT. I would have no problem with him being selected at CB.

dmc1875
08-05-2014, 12:42 PM
It is incredibly important that Nelson and Foster both start IMO. They are both our main goal threats. Whatever your feelings regarding Nelson he HAS to start.

A big back line due to Killies lack of pace should be ok to deal with Boyd (hopefully). So I would have Forster at RB as he played well against Killie there last time, with Nelson and McPake in the middle and McGivern at left back.

Push Stevenson up to LW, drop Harris and bring in Cairney. I would also drop Cummings for Collins.

For once I hope we do pump the balls into the channels and play to win corners and free kicks as that is were we are most dangerous.

GGTTH07
08-05-2014, 01:04 PM
Williams
Forster McPake McGivern Stevenson
Robertson OTJ Craig
Stanton
Cummings Haynes

TheFamous1875
08-05-2014, 05:54 PM
A team of our 'big' players (sans Hanlon):

Williams.

Forster. Nelson. McPake. McGivern.

Robertson. Tudur Jones.

Craig. Stanton. Stevenson.

Collins.

Stevenson playing a dynamic role going forward, back and in the middle. He's a must. Craig in an attacking role, utilising his talents. He's looked better further up the park the last few games. Tudur Jones to give the authority his billing suggests.

He's not shown it, maybe he'll rise to the occasion. McPake and Nelson as experienced pros ready to step up to the plate (wishful). McGivern linking with Stevenson could bring out the best in him too - Stevenson provides cover as McGivern gets forward. Forster allowed more freedom to link with Craig due to experienced pros guiding him through (I hope).

Stanton in the middle as always, linking the attack and midfield which leads us to Collins. Collins (unless Heffernan is available) is our most experienced striker and we can only hope that a more focused, attacking play in the final third.

Like stated, this is a 'big' player XI. This the team you would EXPECT to get us through this, although the fact that this is the same players who got us in this mess in the first place is too evident to go for what should be a winning team. This is not my pick, it's just the pick we SHOULD have at a time like this.

I don't know what we can do. I guess this is just me being annoyed at the influx of charlatans in these turbulent years.

**** it; 3-3-4 with youth!! GGTTH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Franck Stanton
08-05-2014, 06:24 PM
It is incredibly important that Nelson and Foster both start IMO. They are both our main goal threats. Whatever your feelings regarding Nelson he HAS to start.

A big back line due to Killies lack of pace should be ok to deal with Boyd (hopefully). So I would have Forster at RB as he played well against Killie there last time, with Nelson and McPake in the middle and McGivern at left back.

Push Stevenson up to LW, drop Harris and bring in Cairney. I would also drop Cummings for Collins.

For once I hope we do pump the balls into the channels and play to win corners and free kicks as that is were we are most dangerous.

Sounds good to me

danhibees1875
08-05-2014, 06:30 PM

Spot on imho.

col02
08-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Harsh on Maybury but I think going with a back four of Foster, McPake, Nelson and Mcgivern gives us a chance from set plays. No danger will it be two up top so two sitters in midfield of Robertson and Stevenson with Stanton, Craig and Handling behind Collins. Bully the **** out of Killie.

SMAXXA
08-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Hearing Thomo is touch and go for Saturday. Hopefully touch cause think he'd be a huge benefit.

Borderhibbie76
08-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Hearing Thomo is touch and go for Saturday. Hopefully touch cause think he'd be a huge benefit.

A fit thomo would b a huge boost pre kick off. ..everything crossed! !

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

S4uzee
08-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Would be a massive boost and give me just a glimmer of hope

Jonnyboy
08-05-2014, 07:26 PM

Rory McKenzie and Chris Johnson are faster than 5hit off a shovel!

We need eleven battlers. No place for the kids IMO. Bring back McPake and Cairney

Michael
08-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Anyone who picks Haynes needs their heads examined! He's a up their with Kuqi, Amadou and Trakys!!!

Ronniekirk
08-05-2014, 07:40 PM
He hasn't featured for a while despite billy whizz talking him up for performances for under 20 s so can't see T B putting him in now unless Billy can persuade him otherwise .:wink:

Ronniekirk
08-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Rory McKenzie and Chris Johnson are faster than 5hit off a shovel!

We need eleven battlers. No place for the kids IMO. Bring back McPake and Cairney
Agree to extent kids had there chance at Ross county who were there to be beaten or at least draw with and they didn't manage it and pressure is taking it's toll
Cairney provides more threat if fit and in right frame of mind to take players on and cut inside and cause problems for defences .He has good assist rate and can provide a decent delivery We know he will tire so need replaced but that can be planned for .
McPake I haven't seen in under 20 s so don't know where he is fitness wise .he will be desperate to play and in last run out against Dunfermline scored a og and then scored for us with Header ,if T B doesn't think he can do a job he won't play him so will leave that one for T B .

Hamish
08-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Herriot

Brownlie
Black
Blackley
Schaedler

Edwards
Stanton
Cropley
Duncan

O'Rourke
Gordon

Billy Whizz
08-05-2014, 07:57 PM
He hasn't featured for a while despite billy whizz talking him up for performances for under 20 s so can't see T B putting him in now unless Billy can persuade him otherwise .:wink:

Cheers RK, can't see why he's played most weeks in the 20's, and hasn't been in a squad for about 3 months. TB would have been better playing someone he thought would be in the 1st team squad. He scored a few goals as well, not that we need goal scorers in the 1st team!

stantonhibby
08-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Herriot

Brownlie
Black
Blackley
Schaedler

Edwards
Stanton
Cropley
Duncan

O'Rourke
Gordon

If only !

TheFamous1875
08-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Herriot

Brownlie
Black
Blackley
Schaedler

Edwards
Stanton
Cropley
Duncan

O'Rourke
Gordon

Andersson

Whittaker
Sauzee
Jones
Murphy

Brown
Latapy
Boozy

Sparky
Fletcher
Riordan

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2014, 08:01 PM

He won't, he has left the building................

Hamish
08-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Andersson

Whittaker
Sauzee
Jones
Murphy

Brown
Latapy
Boozy

Sparky
Fletcher
Riordan

Decent team, but only Franck and Russell would even be near to the bench:greengrin

stantonhibby
08-05-2014, 08:08 PM

Loan finished?

Billy Whizz
08-05-2014, 08:11 PM

Sauce

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Loan finished?

Yes, and he jetted off on holiday yesterday.........

MrRobot
09-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Read the post again. I'm talking about him playing UPFRONT. I would have no problem with him being selected at CB.

Ahh sorry mate! Totally agree, he should not be striker. Altohugh he did play there for Livi did he not ?