PDA

View Full Version : Next season

Ringothedog
07-05-2014, 06:35 AM
I genuinely believe that if we stay up we will push on next season and finish at least 5th........ but if we go down I think we will struggle to make the top 5 in the championship!!

Anyway let's get Easter Road bouncing on Saturday and get us over the line and safe for next season.:flag:

3pm
07-05-2014, 06:41 AM
That makes no sense.

Jim44
07-05-2014, 06:55 AM
That makes no sense.

It does sound a bit illogical but I think I understand what the OP is saying. Survival and the arrival of a new CEO might just see us turn the corner and build a new team, albeit on dodgy foundations. If we go down, we will be in such a mess that forming a good enough team to challenge in the Championship especially with the over-rated threesome who have to be blamed for much of the mess we are in.

Sumner
07-05-2014, 06:58 AM
Next season
.. could be cheaper, but Rod will justify it with 4 derbies & 4 Sevco matches. All about the beans for Petrie

Ringothedog
07-05-2014, 07:00 AM
That makes no sense.

I think if we go down we will struggle to sign better players than we have at the moment and that quite frankly terrifies me. If we stay up we will be in a position to improve the playing staff.

Mark79
07-05-2014, 07:03 AM
I think if we go down we will struggle to sign better players than we have at the moment and that quite frankly terrifies me. If we stay up we will be in a position to improve the playing staff.

I dont think we will attract quality players whatever league we are in. We dont pay the wages and for too many years have been a laughing stock in terms of our position in the league and results. Players dont find hibs an attractive destination anymore imho.

Ringothedog
07-05-2014, 07:10 AM
I dont think we will attract quality players whatever league we are in. We dont pay the wages and for too many years have been a laughing stock in terms of our position in the league and results. Players dont find hibs an attractive destination anymore imho.

Sadly..:agree: