PDA

View Full Version : Player Ratings

hibsbollah
06-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Just finished watching it, Dire performance really, sums up the season.

Williams 5

Maybury 6 Exempt from any blame, my MOTM again
McGivern 5 Won quite a bit in the air, better than recently.
Forster 3 another poor display
Stevenson 4

Craig 4
Robertson 2 So stupid.
Stanton 4
Harris 4
Handling 2 Barely contributed
Cummings 3 Ran around a lot and missed a good chance.

Subs
Watmore nothing of note
Collins nothing of note
Haynes nothing of note except the overhead kick shot. That went backwards.

SMAXXA
06-05-2014, 11:02 PM

Williams 5

Stevenson 4

Craig 4
Robertson 2 So stupid.
Stanton 4
Harris 4

Subs
Watmore nothing of note
Collins nothing of note

harris a 4 and rating him more than Cummings seriously? He gets the ball and runs into someone at best, he's been murder and shouldn't be playing. Get him in for a good preseason and get the confidence back into the laddie.

also McGivern had a better game than maybury IMO

IberianHibernian
06-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Think we missed Nelson on a night when the defence didn`t have much to do . Nelson and Forster at setpieces are our main goal threat . Watched the match on Hibs TV and performance was certainly no worse than most in 2014 - 0v0 would have been a fair score but still think same players are capable of much more .

Bobby's Cinema
06-05-2014, 11:08 PM

Williams 5

Stevenson 4

Craig 4
Robertson 2 So stupid.
Stanton 4
Harris 4

Subs
Watmore nothing of note
Collins nothing of note
Slightly harsh on Stanton, probably Harris aswell though he has little end product. Agree on Maybury.

As for Craig, you could pencil in a 4 for him every week. captain? Contrast this with what was seen from Brittain.

hibsbollah
06-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Slightly harsh on Stanton, probably Harris aswell though he has little end product. Agree on Maybury.

As for Craig, you could pencil in a 4 for him every week. captain? Contrast this with what was seen from Brittain.

:agree: I was thinking exactly the same about Brittain. Passion, drive, everything that Craig is missing as a captain.

Pretty Boy
06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
:agree: I was thinking exactly the same about Brittain. Passion, drive, everything that Craig is missing as a captain.

Just after the County goal the camera cut to Brittain who was screaming and shouting at his team mates and waving his arms indicating for them to lift it. Into the picture walked Liam Craig who had his head down and hands on his hips.

A picture says a thousand words and all that.

lucky
06-05-2014, 11:26 PM
Robertson's charge into the back off the County player was stupid and cost us a point.

SouthamptonHibs
06-05-2014, 11:29 PM
I refused to watch the game but I'll got for 0-3 for the lot of them. Another defeat with zero goals v Ross County no player can get higher than a 3 IMO

Roll on Sat Hail Hail lets hope we only need a draw.

Franck Stanton
06-05-2014, 11:48 PM
I refused to watch the game but I'll got for 0-3 for the lot of them. Another defeat with zero goals v Ross County no player can get higher than a 3 IMO

Roll on Sat Hail Hail lets hope we only need a draw.

With you all the way on hoping we only need a draw [have to be 0-0 as we cant score, in fact, now that I think about it, we cannae defend either & they have Boyd, & to top it all off that twat Thomon is the ref]. That's it, we are doomed

Saorsa
07-05-2014, 12:09 AM
Just after the County goal the camera cut to Brittain who was screaming and shouting at his team mates and waving his arms indicating for them to lift it. Into the picture walked Liam Craig who had his head down and hands on his hips.

A picture says a thousand words and all that.Dinnae ken what made Butcher think he was captain material, heart the size of a pea.

dmc1875
07-05-2014, 12:25 AM
Maybury was MOTM for me another good display after the weekend. Shame about most of the rest...

Williams 5- nothing really to do but one good save

Maybury 7- solid
Forster 5- won a few headers but bullied by the two big lads up to for county.
Mcgivern 5- see forster
Stevenson 6- ok
Harris 4- pussied out of challenges rarely a threat
Craig 4- nothing of note and hardly any drive
Stanton 6- worked hard tried to drive the team on
Robertson 3- would have been a 5 if not for the ridiculous challenge for the pen
Handling 1- what was the point? Absolute passenger head probably in lulu
Cummings 5- worked hard but snatched at his chances

None of the subs made any impact

Special mention for the linesman in front of us.. woeful display!

Saorsa
07-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Maybury was MOTM for me another good display after the weekend. Shame about most of the rest...

Williams 5- nothing really to do but one good save

Maybury 7- solid
Forster 5- won a few headers but bullied by the two big lads up to for county.
Mcgivern 5- see forster
Stevenson 6- ok
Harris 4- pussied out of challenges rarely a threat
Craig 4- nothing of note and hardly any drive
Stanton 6- worked hard tried to drive the team on
Robertson 3- would have been a 5 if not for the ridiculous challenge for the pen
Handling 1- what was the point? Absolute passenger head probably in lulu
Cummings 5- worked hard but snatched at his chances

None of the subs made any impact

Special mention for the linesman in front of us.. woeful display!His eyes must have been ****in' painted on, absolute ****in' twat

ekhibee
07-05-2014, 01:22 AM
I listened to the whole game on the radio and totally contrary to what everybody on here is saying they all seemed to think Craig was our best player. They also said the game could have gone either way but for the penalty incident. Just what they were saying. They said Craig got forward quite a lot and had a decent chance as well. I wasn't there so couldn't comment on whether they were right or wrong.

PeeJay
07-05-2014, 04:54 AM

Williams 5

Stevenson 4

Craig 4
Robertson 2 So stupid.
Stanton 4
Harris 4

Subs
Watmore nothing of note
Collins nothing of note

Fair summary of the game IMO - says a lot about our team when the best rating goes to an "aging" right back ...

Ronniekirk
07-05-2014, 06:05 AM
Robertson's charge into the back off the County player was stupid and cost us a point.
Agree and could be a costly point,slew hasn't scored for them and he should of known that .But we have been saying for weeks now we are reliant on other teams getting beat which is bad enough but then when we have a chance to do something we can't take it We have beaten them twice already up there so it shows how far butcher has taken us (backwards ) unfortunately .
Killie will now believe they can beat us despite hearts humping them 5. 0 it's a Nightmare Scenario .Dont feel like going on Saturday as have no confidence in my team,But I know I will be there hoping someone can make something happen .

The Harp Awakes
07-05-2014, 07:22 AM
Dinnae ken what made Butcher think he was captain material, heart the size of a pea.

Butchers made several mistakes but making Craig captain and playing him deep has been his biggest. He should have made KT captain and built the team around him. Craig's form has taken a nosedive since the day he was made captain and the best footballer at the club has been on the sidelines. A fatal error in judgement by the Manager which may well get us relegated.