PDA

View Full Version : Team selection..no desire to win tonight

Moon unit
06-05-2014, 09:51 PM
I am not a Butcher knocker,but...that team he put out tonight was powder puff ! plus the
substitutions were ineffectual and too late...surely the u.21's must have guys capable of scoring a goal or two?

Sean1875
06-05-2014, 09:58 PM
I am not a Butcher knocker,but...that team he put out tonight was powder puff ! plus the
substitutions were ineffectual and too late...surely the u.21's must have guys capable of scoring a goal or two?

The U21s league top scorer started tonight.

Ronniekirk
06-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Cummings scores regularly for them but step up into poor first team with no great confidence and lack of belief and manager who has done this and now admits he doesn't know what to do mean they struggle . But as he hasn't blooded any of them apart from Cummings he won't gamble in last game and then if worst happens he has left it too late to then throw them in in play offs .

davym7062
06-05-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm no James Collins fan but he has to start with Cummings up front on sat. Also get mcpake back in

SouthamptonHibs
06-05-2014, 10:15 PM
We need two upfront, I wouldn't start with Collins he is terrible. I'd rather play Handling further forward or play Haynes (not the best but has to be better than Collins).

To be fair Butcher won't change so expect 4-5-1 again and wait for the 60th min sub Harris off, Watmore on