PDA

View Full Version : Will Terry have a 'relegation clause' in his contract?

3pm
06-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Shirley. :confused:

Top Pans Hibby
06-05-2014, 09:35 PM
I hope so

leggeto
06-05-2014, 09:38 PM
No way,only top players get that

hibeemikey21
06-05-2014, 09:42 PM
If you mean "yer oot if you get us relegated" - no, he would have had too much bargaining power when he signed.

If you mean "I can walk away" - where is he gonna go??

He's here for the long run.

Gmack7
06-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Doubt it, that word would/should never have been mentioned as it was NEVER an option at that time,unbelieveable that we're even talking about it

Spike Mandela
06-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Bet ye Pat Fenlon is laughing like ****.:cb

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 09:43 PM
I'm still convinced he's ready to walk. He looks a man beaten already. I'll be very surprised if he is here next season no matter what league we're in.

ScottB
06-05-2014, 09:46 PM
I'm still convinced he's ready to walk. He looks a man beaten already. I'll be very surprised if he is here next season no matter what league we're in.

Can't say he's shown anything to make me want him to be here on Saturday, never mind next season.

Greenblood70
06-05-2014, 09:49 PM
Can't say he's shown anything to make me want him to be here on Saturday, never mind next season.

Correct, I wish him and Malpas would **** off and take their honking football with them. Pair of *****.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 09:50 PM

Same here and I was one of his biggest supporters.

Pete
06-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Hope he stays.

I like the current ICT team and he'll build a similar one if given time...regardless of the league we are in.

Binning another manager? No thanks.

SneakersO'Toole
06-05-2014, 09:54 PM

If we are indeed relegated and the man has any shame, then he should walk and not look back.

Disaster of an appointment doesn't even scratch the surface of his reign at ER.

Jones28
06-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Bear in mind butcher was relagated with ICT before bringing them back and to where they were when he left.

ScottB
06-05-2014, 09:58 PM

Yup, me too. I was excited by his demands from his teams, of Malpass' training methods, of Marsella and his wonder finds...

Of course since then Terry has alienated the dressing room, Malpass has presided over a team now even worse at the basics and the wonder scout brought us two huddies and a winger made of glass.

IberianHibernian
06-05-2014, 09:59 PM
Massive positive here is that if we can scrape by on Saturday or in playoff , a new manager well - promoted by club could really boost season ticket sales and attract good players for next season .

Jim44
06-05-2014, 09:59 PM
If you mean "yer oot if you get us relegated" - no, he would have had too much bargaining power when he signed.

If you mean "I can walk away" - where is he gonna go??

He's here for the long run.

That's what worries me. If we go down it will be for a least two seasons.

3pm
06-05-2014, 10:01 PM
I'd be very surprised if he doesn't have a clause.

IberianHibernian
06-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Hope he stays.

I like the current ICT team and he'll build a similar one if given time...regardless of the league we are in.

Binning another manager? No thanks.Which manager wouldn`t if given time ? Anyway , better to leave managerial debate till after Killie game or in worst case scenario after playoffs .

Jim44
06-05-2014, 10:04 PM
Bear in mind butcher was relagated with ICT before bringing them back and to where they were when he left.

But he didn't have the The Rangers and the Jambos to contend with.

Yup, me too. I was excited by his demands from his teams, of Malpass' training methods, of Marsella and his wonder finds...

Of course since then Terry has alienated the dressing room, Malpass has presided over a team now even worse at the basics and the wonder scout brought us two huddies and a winger made of glass.

The wonder team were over-achieving at Inverness.

TornadoHibby
06-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Massive positive here is that if we can scrape by on Saturday or in playoff , a new manager well - promoted by club could really boost season ticket sales and attract good players for next season .

Wish I had a bottle of whatever you are drinking right now!

dutchhibby
06-05-2014, 11:06 PM
the only clause that should be in his contract should be one to repay all of us back our money we have spent watching that on the pitch this season

DH1875
07-05-2014, 07:29 AM
I'd be very surprised if he doesn't have a clause.

Why would he though? Who in their right mind saw this coming?
I also don't think it matters because IF we do go down, I also reckon he will walk.

sven nil
07-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Shirley. :confused:I don't know about a clause ,But know he does not have a clue!

truehibernian
07-05-2014, 09:34 AM

I tell you TC, Ian Murray being non commital is strange to me. The Sons are desperate to keep him and even though its his first gig, he's already shown an attacking edge to his management and a style of play that some in the Championship have been really impressed with. He's had a wee bit money for sure but he's put together a tidy wee side that 2 seasons in a row has kept its place in a tough wee league.

The two interviews he did recently, and with the Beeb, had me a wee bit perplexed. He's free, not under contract, family here with a wee one.....he's actually matured a lot this last year.

You saw him after the Hearts final and the passion, hurt and anger - and he was in his suit and didn't play !

He did a great interview a couple of years back when he talked about management style and that shouting got you nowhere. I also know that he has never been afraid to take on a manager/player that he feels is wrong or has gone over the top.

I'm going to put some cash on Nid if we get relegated.

Gatecrasher
07-05-2014, 09:49 AM
Hope he stays.

Binning another manager? No thanks.

I'm kind of siding with this at the moment, he did go down with Inverness and they came back stronger than ever, as much as I would hate to see us go down we might as well stick with it and give the guy a shot at building his own team and making the changes required througout the club.

sven nil
07-05-2014, 10:24 AM
I'm kind of siding with this at the moment, he did go down with Inverness and they came back stronger than ever, as much as I would hate to see us go down we might as well stick with it and give the guy a shot at building his own team and making the changes required througout the club.Please stop this done well with ICT crap its weak! For every ICT I raise you Brentford and Syndey
And please dont say Motherwell or i will raise you Sunderland and Hibs.

Gatecrasher
07-05-2014, 11:30 AM
Please stop this done well with ICT crap its weak! For every ICT I raise you Brentford and Syndey
And please dont say Motherwell or i will raise you Sunderland and Hibs.

His ICT team ripped our team to shreds on several occasions, if can even get close to that I'll be happy.