PDA

View Full Version : Get behind the team!

Gus Fring
06-05-2014, 08:47 PM
I know it's hard and everyone is hurting but so are the team. Let's not fall in to the trap of abusing them on here and on Twitter and definitely not on Saturday. It's crunch time now and Hibernian needs our support more than ever. We need to look ahead to Saturday.

We are Hibernian FC. We SUPPORT our club, not kick it when it's down!

jackdinners
06-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Absolutely right . However dreadful we have been and we have been the worst I can remember for years. We have to get behind the team pm Saturday . Simply no option as a Hibee we have to keep hoping for a miracle. GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmashinGlass
06-05-2014, 08:56 PM
I know it's hard and everyone is hurting but so are the team. Let's not fall in to the trap of abusing them on here and on Twitter and definitely not on Saturday. It's crunch time now and Hibernian needs our support more than ever. We need to look ahead to Saturday.

Absolutely spot on. Tonight was tough and we are not in a great place right now. However, looking at things more positively, we are no worse off than we were before tonight's game. We knew that 1 win would make us safe. That's still the case, albeit (and I concede on this point), that we now only have one more game to do it.

Saturday is, in effect, a cup final. Let's give the team our fullest and most passionate support. The team need us. Let's not let them down, despite what we may feel they have done to us.

Hibernian FC. Always and Forever!

Kato
06-05-2014, 08:58 PM
There's threads looking for people to blame but it's certainly not the time for that.

Shout like **** for the Hibs on Saturday.

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 09:03 PM
As always I'll be there on sat. But I'll tell you this, if we lose on sat and put in a lacklustre performance against a brutal Killie team or play for a point if Killie lose tomorrow I'm done with this club.

The board of directors have NOTHING and have coned there way through the years with "5 year plan" bull****. They got very lucky to reach two finals because It papered over huge cracks that were there to see.

Some fans have choice to ignore it others seen it years ago. Doesn't matter what camp you were in its real now to how badly they have done their job.

Why should we buy season tickets? Why should we keep walking blindly into season after season with false promises?

We need a huge change at ER and not just that prick Petrie taking a wee side step. He needs fired to the ****ing moon with a one way ticket.

SouthamptonHibs
06-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Absolutely spot on. Tonight was tough and we are not in a great place right now. However, looking at things more positively, we are no worse off than we were before tonight's game. We knew that 1 win would make us safe. That's still the case, albeit (and I concede on this point), that we now only have one more game to do it.

Saturday is, in effect, a cup final. Let's give the team our fullest and most passionate support. The team need us. Let's not let them down, despite what we may feel they have done to us.

Hibernian FC. Always and Forever!

Hopefully it's not a cup final mate we are crap at them!
Last two seasons in real cup finals plus Butcher has been saying the last five games are cup finals in bottom six. So far it's three defeats and a draw.

leggeto
06-05-2014, 09:06 PM
Play the U20s and we'll win

Kato
06-05-2014, 09:09 PM
if we lose on sat and put in a lacklustre performance against a brutal Killie team or play for a point if Killie lose tomorrow I'm done with this club.

Drama queen.

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Drama queen.

Away to **** ********

sleeping giant
06-05-2014, 09:19 PM
As always I'll be there on sat. But I'll tell you this, if we lose on sat and put in a lacklustre performance against a brutal Killie team or play for a point if Killie lose tomorrow I'm done with this club.

I could never be done with this club :confused:

No matter what happens

Alfred E Newman
06-05-2014, 09:20 PM

They have been well supported all season and they will be again on Saturday but l hope if we lose we are not expected to give the players and management a standing ovation .
They should be shown exactly what this fiasco means to the fans.

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 09:24 PM

No matter what happens

I'll still be looking for their results but they will get nothing from me money wise. Sick of them treating us like ****ing idiots. They lot need binned at board level and players.

IWasThere2016
06-05-2014, 09:25 PM
The board of directors have NOTHING and have conned there way through the years with "5 year plan" bull****. They got very lucky to reach two finals because It papered over huge cracks that were there to see.

Some fans have choice to ignore it others seen it years ago. Doesn't matter what camp you were in its real now to how badly they have done their job.

Why should we buy season tickets? Why should we keep walking blindly into season after season with false promises?

We need a huge change at ER and not just that prick Petrie taking a wee side step. He needs fired to the ****ing moon with a one way ticket.

Yup. Those of us who can/have run businesses could see this happening. Sadly, (too) many chose not to listen.. but lapped up RP's bull.

I'm pleased I'm unable to go on Saturday. It's a car crash waiting to happen.

Craig_in_Prague
06-05-2014, 09:26 PM

No matter what happens

The club are pushing fans to the limit though, no wonder many walk away and some for good. A heartless, pathetic club top to bottom.

I never watched the last derby, 1st time possibly ever. Can't stomach them any longer.

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2014, 09:30 PM
They have been well supported all season and they will be again on Saturday but l hope if we lose we are not expected to give the players and management a standing ovation .
They should be shown exactly what this fiasco means to the fans.

if we win on saturday i for one will be straight out the door at the end of the game, i will find it nauseating to show any appreciation

sleeping giant
06-05-2014, 09:33 PM
if we win on saturday i for one will be straight out the door at the end of the game, i will find it nauseating to show any appreciation

I agree with this.
Certainly wouldn't be hanging about to clap them off.
Disgraceful season.

Always next year though :greengrin

Pete
06-05-2014, 09:33 PM
The season will either end with a bit of relief or it will continue after the killie match.

Nothing definitely bad will happen. :greengrin

Alfred E Newman
06-05-2014, 09:35 PM

If we lose it could turn very ugly indeed.

Emerald
06-05-2014, 09:40 PM

Totally agree, if we don't do it on Saturday I can't see us winning in the play offs. I also don't think we'll get a huge crowd as a load of fans have had it with the team. We have to try and lift them though and get the atmosphere going in the hope it might have the desired effect. Going down would be catastrophic this season. At least 7 years of utter shambolic mismanagement has got us here.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
06-05-2014, 09:41 PM
We'll support you evermore!

Heisenberg
06-05-2014, 09:44 PM
It's going to get messy if we end up in the playoffs on Saturday. Wouldn't like to be a member of the playing squad or management team leaving the stadium if we don't avoid 11th.

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2014, 09:46 PM
If we lose it could turn very ugly indeed.

it wouldn't surprise me if it got ugly even if we WIN

Dobosz83
06-05-2014, 09:47 PM
I'll be there in Saturday and I'm not happy at all with how this farce has panned out. I agree with what others are saying. If it's win/draw to secure safety, I'll be out the door and showing no appreciation for this past season.

I've not renewed for next year. I'll be a walk up and IF things are going well I'll purchase a half season. That's my best offer at the moment to the club financially after years of season tickets, strips for the kids, scarfs etc.

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2014, 09:50 PM
I agree with this.
Certainly wouldn't be hanging about to clap them off.
Disgraceful season.

Always next year though :greengrin

if nothing is done at the end of this season(like it wasn't at the end of last season) it will be Deja Vu this time next season :agree:

Pretty Boy
06-05-2014, 09:52 PM
As hacked off as I am right now we have no choice but to get behind the team on Saturday.

Most of these players will be either gone or bit part players next year. It's a one game shoot out now to avoid the play off and then we take it from there.

I certainly won't be hanging about for any lap of 'honour' or whatever but they will get my support during the game.

Emerald
06-05-2014, 09:54 PM
if nothing is done at the end of this season(like it wasn't at the end of last season) it will be Deja Vu this time next season :agree:

:confused: Ah, it must be groundhog day then? :greengrin

sleeping giant
06-05-2014, 09:55 PM
As hacked off as I am right now we have no choice but to get behind the team on Saturday.

Most of these players will be either gone or bit part players next year. It's a one game shoot out now to avoid the play off and then we take it from there.

Yip. We can't influence anything now.
Just need to start praying and hope for the best.
Could easily go either way.

My only glimmer of hope I have is that by the law of averages , we are due a win.

Hibby70
06-05-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm only going for Malpas v Welsh II, the undercard looks quite good with Marsella v Blanche.

The_Horde
06-05-2014, 09:58 PM
****ing fill the joint

GreenLake
06-05-2014, 10:02 PM

The board of directors have NOTHING and have coned there way through the years with "5 year plan" bull****. They got very lucky to reach two finals because It papered over huge cracks that were there to see.

If we go down I am blaming you for not starting the match thread. I always felt like we would win if you started it but you left it too late each time. Our whole season and survival as a club may have rested on you starting the match thread. :greengrin

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 10:22 PM
If we go down I am blaming you for not starting the match thread. I always felt like we would win if you started it but you left it too late each time. Our whole season and survival as a club may have rested on you starting the match thread. :greengrin

This actually really made me laugh :D

I'll get up super early and do sat then. I was second starting the derby thread by a couple of mins.

Franck Stanton
06-05-2014, 10:30 PM

I'll get up super early and do sat then. I was second starting the derby thread by a couple of mins.

TC - just start it NOW

jeffers
06-05-2014, 10:31 PM

Don't take the chance on being pipped again mate, do it now !

Stax
06-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Mon cat get it started, or I'm holding you personally responsible :greengrin

Thecat23
06-05-2014, 10:41 PM
TC - just start it NOW

Done :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
06-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Of course we'll back the team; we're fighting for our lives. But we need the team to show the same passion if we're to get out of this mess.

Criswell
06-05-2014, 11:42 PM
I hope to see a big crowd on Saturday play their part and hopefully help the team to get over the line. I have no doubt we will see plenty commitment and effort, unfortunately, that might not be enough to compensate for the lack of any real quality/ability. Anyway, I live in hope! C'Mon the Hibees!

GreenLake
07-05-2014, 02:40 AM

Why can't you start it now? If you don't, some plank is going to think it's their turn (like they have every other time we lost) and do it before you. :agree:

Nevi_SOL
07-05-2014, 03:16 AM
This is our club. Players move on fans don't as the legend once says I was born a hibby and I will die a hibby. Should try get as much people through the gates as possible. If we go down, we will go down together. I just wish players would show as much hunger as us fans have.