PDA

View Full Version : Sell out the Killie game.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
06-05-2014, 08:42 PM
We must.

cleanyman
06-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Will make no difference.

1 win in 18....or whatever it is.

Butcher out.

andy1875
06-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Another back the team thread. Brilliant.

How about a Hibs team show some desire, balls and football the first time in what, 7 years?

That would make a change instead of the fans backing the club, again, again and again. It makes no effin difference to these losers if there's 15,000 Hibs fans there.

brianmc
06-05-2014, 08:52 PM
We must.

Couldn't give tickets away to fill it

.Sean.
06-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Rather than saying we MUST do this and MUST do that, how about the team finally show up?

SkintHibby
06-05-2014, 08:55 PM
A full house will not make one blind bit of difference to these losers.

Del Boy
06-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Won't make any difference to this shower of hopeless heartless pile of *****

Mon Dieu4
06-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Since some seem to think that fans booing is part of the problem, how about none of us go and the wee lambs can play with care free abandon :cb

Bad Martini
06-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Wasted nearly 700 quid on season tickets. Worst Hibs team I've seen in years. They deserve **** all.

The club will always endure. But this TEAM deserve **** all. We on the other hand, deserve so much more than this pish.

****ing clear them all out and take ****ing butcher and malpas anaw.

****ing disgrace

ENDOF

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Coco Bryce
We must.

The players have chucked it, the fans have now started to chuck it. Early kick-off time.

Will be nowhere near full on Sat.

leggeto
Will it still be 12.15 ko,better be cause I've a wedding that night

Hibercelona
06-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Rather than saying we MUST do this and MUST do that, how about the team finally show up?

:agree:

The fans have fufilled enough MUSTS. The team and management haven't fufilled any. They'll take what they bloody well get on Saturday.

SouthamptonHibs
06-05-2014, 08:59 PM
You'll be lucky if 15,000 will be there. I'd imagine Killie will bring 3,800 up but can't see more than 11,000 Hibs fans turning up after the run we are on.
Last week about 10,000 turned up and Rodders reduced the prices £15/£5.
To be fare most of these players will panic with a big crowd, I think a smaller crowd would suit the players as they will be under massive pressure.
They'll be about 20 good Hibs fans that won't be there on Sat who regularly go, we are all off on a STAG dooooooo to Benidorm.

portyhibernian
Anyone who's attended more than 10 home games this season deserves a ****ing gold medal. They've had brilliant loyal support from us all season and once again we collectively get the finger from the club.

HibsNutter
I'd much rather there was a crowd of 8000 in total support of the team than the usual big crowd for a MASSIVE game, and the minute the first pass goes astray the crowd are straight on the back of the team.

Bronson
06-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Quite a ridiculous expectation given the circumstances, crowd will be 8k, we will draw, I just hope that's enough.

vahibbie
How about Hibs make it 1 Pound entry fee. That might persuade another couple of hundred to waste their afternoon. Let's all make one big final effort.....and get kicked in the baws AGAIN.

Greenblood70
The only way I'll be using my season ticket on Saturday is if Butcher and his cheery pal malpas **** off out the club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alfred E Newman
The thought of a big crowd on Saturday will already have the players crapping themselves. Shower of losers.

leggeto
06-05-2014, 09:02 PM
It will be like the pars game we won,we will be up for it

Newhaven
06-05-2014, 09:03 PM
15000 or 1500 hibs fans support won't make one bit of difference to the team.

If other teams like Ross county st Johnstone etc. can get major victories with less than 5000 through the doors why can't we?

GreenCastle
I will be there.

The fans have been let down so many times - the players have one last chance to sort it.

The worrying issue is the players seem to have no belief - the fans seem to have no belief in the team.

Total shambles and people should be made seriously accountable to this mess.

FANS DESERVE BETTER

greenpaper55
They've had thousands of me in the past but they can go and f*** themselves now, Farmer can keep it.

merritthibees
I was going to go before tonight, but after listening to that game tonight I'm not! If the players actually put in a bit of effort then ye I would have but clearly just after their weekly wage and nothing more! Disappointing!

Ohh and sorry in advance to any hibs fan that goes on Saturday... May my thoughts be with you! :cb

Bronson
06-05-2014, 09:05 PM
You'll be lucky if 15,000 will be there. I'd imagine Killie will bring 3,800 up but can't see more than 11,000 Hibs fans turning up after the run we are on.
To be fare most of these players will panic with a big crowd, I think a smaller crowd would suit the players as they will be under massive pressure.
They'll be about 20 good Hibs fans that won't be there on Sat who regularly go, we are all off on a STAG dooooooo to Benidorm.

They don't take that to home games! 500 killie fans, at most.

Jim44
06-05-2014, 09:05 PM
Killie will get something out of their game tomorrow which will probably spur them on to a win against our losers. The Championship play-off winners will be licking their lips at the play-off final matches.

Weststandwanab
06-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Couldn't give tickets away to fill it I would agree/

Quite a ridiculous expectation given the circumstances, crowd will be 8k, we will draw, I just hope that's enough. It may be.

SouthamptonHibs
06-05-2014, 09:09 PM

I remember in the mid 90's they needed to draw a ER on last game of Season score finished 0-0 and they stayed up. Pretty sure they brought 5k up to Easter Road for that game.
I'm sure most of there home support will travel up for a game like that. They get about 4k at home games

theonlywayisup
06-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Will it still be 12.15 ko,better be cause I've a wedding that night

What time does the protest start?

:cb

SouthamptonHibs
06-05-2014, 09:11 PM
What time does the protest start?

:cb

2pm but be there for 1.50 to get a good spot haha

andudare2
06-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Get yourselves along to jumping Jack's then m8 good hibs pub to drown your sorrows

ackeygraham
06-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Quite a ridiculous expectation given the circumstances, crowd will be 8k, we will draw, I just hope that's enough.

We'll find out the morn but have a feeling we'll be second bottom come kick off on Saturday. We have a squad on losers, journeyman, ability lacking players. Going to be a tall order.......

Leithenhibby
06-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Well, for what it's worth, I'm a supporter of Hibernian Football Club, and support them I shall. :cb

"Hi-Bees Till I Die"

Craig_in_Prague
06-05-2014, 09:29 PM
We'll support you ever more, must be on the cards now :(

Bronson
06-05-2014, 09:36 PM
I remember in the mid 90's they needed to draw a ER on last game of Season score finished 0-0 and they stayed up. Pretty sure they brought 5k up to Easter Road for that game.
I'm sure most of there home support will travel up for a game like that. They get about 4k at home games

Their support is abysmal nowadays, dropped massively in the last 10 years. Pretty sure we outnumbered their fans in the SC quarter final last year at Rugby Park.

Ronniekirk
06-05-2014, 09:45 PM
This is a different scenario we had players coming back into team that night that made you think we could win it . the fact we couldn't score one goal and get a draw doesn't give me any optimism we can win it on Saturday at best we are reliant on st mirren beating Killie and hoping we can get a draw .i really think that's what we are looking at .A lot of people didn't think it would come down to this but once again it's us in complete free fall No striker that can consistently score was the one thing we knew we needed and an inept manager couldn't identify someone and we are paying the price .The three players brought in in January have proved to not have been what we needed and some blame has to be apportioned to someone for that .
Words can't describe how gutted I feel so I won't even try .

Nutmegged
06-05-2014, 09:46 PM
I don't think a full house will make a blind bit of difference but I'll be there and I'll still hope we'll have as big a crowd as possible.

I'm not a happy clapper but I'm not giving up on Hibs, the players are imposters and the manager is tactically inept but I'm a Hibee, its us that'll ultimately pay the price if the club go down, so in that sense I'll be there on Saturday, giving it all I have in the faint hope that we somehow manage to inspire if not a performance but at the very least a moment of genius from someone that'll save us.

I can totally understand why fans are sick and why some have thrown in the towel, I've felt that way too BUT we're the ones who'll truly suffer, for me this is no longer about the players, Terry Butcher, Rod Petrie or even Sir Tom Farmer, this is simply about our Football Club

SouthamptonHibs
06-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Get yourselves along to jumping Jack's then m8 good hibs pub to drown your sorrows

I'll check that place out. Hopefully Hibs game will be on sky.
Hail Hail

SouthamptonHibs
06-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Their support is abysmal nowadays, dropped massively in the last 10 years. Pretty sure we outnumbered their fans in the SC quarter final last year at Rugby Park.

Pretty sure that's right over 4,000 Hibs fans and about 3,000 Killie

lucky
06-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Saturday is our biggest game of the season. We have no choice but support our club as we cling onto Premiership survival

Jamesie
06-05-2014, 10:04 PM
Just for info, if we end up in the playoff the away leg is Wednesday 21 May and the home leg Sunday 25 May. That's the Bank Holiday weekend and I like many others am going away for it so that could impact our crowd. Hopefully we don't have to worry about that after Saturday.

leggeto
06-05-2014, 10:14 PM
This is a different scenario we had players coming back into team that night that made you think we could win it . the fact we couldn't score one goal and get a draw doesn't give me any optimism we can win it on Saturday at best we are reliant on st mirren beating Killie and hoping we can get a draw .i really think that's what we are looking at .A lot of people didn't think it would come down to this but once again it's us in complete free fall No striker that can consistently score was the one thing we knew we needed and an inept manager couldn't identify someone and we are paying the price .The three players brought in in January have proved to not have been what we needed and some blame has to be apportioned to someone for that .
Words can't describe how gutted I feel so I won't even try .
I too feel your pain,but I think we will get through it the hard way as usual

Moon unit
06-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Err....we had Griffiths that night....we have..well SFA up front now!

yeezus.
06-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Coming up from Stranraer in hope more than expectation. A session in the Four in Hand will be on the cards no matter what happens.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
06-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Err....we had Griffiths that night....we have..well SFA up front now!

Griffiths didn't play.

GreenCastle
06-05-2014, 10:29 PM
I don't think a full house will make a blind bit of difference but I'll be there and I'll still hope we'll have as big a crowd as possible.

I'm not a happy clapper but I'm not giving up on Hibs, the players are imposters and the manager is tactically inept but I'm a Hibee, its us that'll ultimately pay the price if the club go down, so in that sense I'll be there on Saturday, giving it all I have in the faint hope that we somehow manage to inspire if not a performance but at the very least a moment of genius from someone that'll save us.

I can totally understand why fans are sick and why some have thrown in the towel, I've felt that way too BUT we're the ones who'll truly suffer, for me this is no longer about the players, Terry Butcher, Rod Petrie or even Sir Tom Farmer, this is simply about our Football Club

This is how I feel - the club will be around forever while some of these players could be out the door after Saturday.

No one is enjoying this disastrous run of form but the club need the support for one final push on Saturday.

Saorsa
06-05-2014, 11:54 PM
We must.aye, cos that'll make a ****in' difference :rolleyes:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 12:00 AM
aye, cos that'll make a ****in' difference :rolleyes:

Seem'd to make a differnece at the New Year derby.

We are the Hibs, we don't hide when we are in trouble.

Saorsa
07-05-2014, 12:00 AM

We are the Hibs, we don't hide when we are in trouble.Try that line on the team, they hide every ****in' week :aok:

marinello59
07-05-2014, 12:03 AM

We are the Hibs, we don't hide when we are in trouble.

A big positive crowd can make a difference. Plenty will feel like this team don't deserve to get that but it's our club, what else can we do?

Hermit Crab
07-05-2014, 01:20 AM
We must.

Good luck with that one.

Will make no difference.

1 win in 18....or whatever it is.

Butcher out.

aye good one. Sacking the manager is what we need to do with one game left to save our season.

Couldn't give tickets away to fill it

Agree. It tells you something when your mates knock back free tickets.

Hibeesmad
07-05-2014, 01:33 AM
I've had season ticket at Hibs for about 5 years now, I have missed 2 league games this season and that was away to Ross County on Boxing Day and away to Inverness in midweek. And in those 5 years I have never seen worse performances than what I have witnessed this season. To think that we actually started this season in the Europa League is incredible looking at our position now. We have lost 4 derbies, we have won 1 in our 18 games and our top goal scorer is Liam Craig who hasn't scored since January if I'm correct? It's absolutely ridiculous and to be in the position we are in now, after the amount of money we pay as fans to watch the team is just upsetting.

However, I want Hibs to stay up, we all do. And a win on Saturday guarantees that, so for our final league game of the season can we just turn up and get behind the team. Bring along your son, daughter, wife, brother, sister, mum, dad, whatever it takes to bring a good crowd to support the team and add a bit more to our financial position so it can benefit us if we do stay up or possibly end up going down.

Two particular games I can remember actually seeing Easter Road sold out in the league is Hearts in new year, the only time we have beaten us this season and the atmosphere that night was amazing. And also our last relegation battle against Dunfermline. The fans got us through that night and we can do the same Saturday.

The team have let the fans down for years, no matter how many turn up but I feel this Saturday, we can make the difference. So for one final time this season (regarding we win) let's get behind the team and let's win this game! At the end of the day, we are hibs.

Hermit Crab
07-05-2014, 01:55 AM
Original post on fishy site about Killy game ticket initiative.

Hibernian today announced the latest ticket initiative covering the final game of the 13/14 campaign against Kilmarnock - reduced prices and FREE tickets for the match at Easter Road (Saturday 10 May, kick off 12.15pm).
The latest initiative follows the same principal as previous offers as we try to encourage as many Hibernian supporters as possible to attend all fixtures until the end of the season.
• Adults can attend the fixture for £15 while Concessions can gain admission for just £5
• Hibs Kids can claim a FREE ticket for the game and Hibs Kids Season Ticket Members are entitled to bring a friend for £10 adults and £5 concessions
• All NEW* Season Ticket Members for the 14/15 campaign are entitled to a FREE ticket for this fixture
• Young Scot members can gain access to the fixture for £5 on production of a valid membership card
Hibs Kids, New Season Ticket Member and Young Scot offers are available until 5pm, Friday 9 May and must be purchased from the Ticket Office.
Hibernian would encourage supporters to pre-purchase all standard reduced Adult and Concession tickets online as there are no booking fees and you can print at home.
Click here to buy tickets…
*A new Season Ticket Member is a supporter who has signed up for next season and is not a current member who has renewed.

Another version version now on fishy site?? Does this now mean current ST holders who have renewed for next season get a free ticket??

Scottish Premiership
Hibernian V Kilmarnock
Saturday 10th May 2014
Easter Road Stadium
Kick Off 12.15pm
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Hibernian today announce the latest ticket initiative covering the final game of the 13/14 campaign against Kilmarnock - reduced prices and FREE tickets for the match
The latest initiative follows the same principal as previous offers as we try to encourage as many Hibernian supporters as possible to attend all fixtures until the end of the season.
* Adults can attend the fixture for £15 while Concessions can gain admission for just £5
* Hibs Kids can claim a FREE ticket for the game and Hibs Kids Season Ticket Members are entitled to bring a friend for £10 adults and £5 concessions
* All NEW Season Ticket Members for the 14/15 campaign are entitled to a FREE ticket for this fixture
* Young Scot members can gain access to the fixture for £5 on production of a valid membership card
Hibs Kids, New Season Ticket Member and Young Scot offers are available until 5pm, Friday 9 May and must be purchased from the Ticket Office.
Hibernian would encourage supporters to pre-purchase all standard reduced Adult and Concession tickets online as there are no booking fees and you can print at home.
Disabled Supporters: Contact the Hibernian Disabled Supporters Helpline on 0131 656 7066 (tel:0131 656 7066)/0844 844 1875 (tel:844 1875) option 2 or visit the Ticket Office in person

Bertie's XI
07-05-2014, 02:13 AM
Must sell out the game biggest game in recent history, come on the Hibees need to win it GGTTH!

Hermit Crab
07-05-2014, 12:10 PM
Original post on fishy site about Killy game ticket initiative.

Hibernian today announced the latest ticket initiative covering the final game of the 13/14 campaign against Kilmarnock - reduced prices and FREE tickets for the match at Easter Road (Saturday 10 May, kick off 12.15pm).
• Adults can attend the fixture for £15 while Concessions can gain admission for just £5
• Hibs Kids can claim a FREE ticket for the game and Hibs Kids Season Ticket Members are entitled to bring a friend for £10 adults and £5 concessions
• All NEW* Season Ticket Members for the 14/15 campaign are entitled to a FREE ticket for this fixture
• Young Scot members can gain access to the fixture for £5 on production of a valid membership card
Click here to buy tickets…
*A new Season Ticket Member is a supporter who has signed up for next season and is not a current member who has renewed.

Another version version now on fishy site?? Does this now mean current ST holders who have renewed for next season get a free ticket??

Scottish Premiership
Hibernian V Kilmarnock
Saturday 10th May 2014
Easter Road Stadium
Kick Off 12.15pm
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Hibernian today announce the latest ticket initiative covering the final game of the 13/14 campaign against Kilmarnock - reduced prices and FREE tickets for the match
* Adults can attend the fixture for £15 while Concessions can gain admission for just £5
* Hibs Kids can claim a FREE ticket for the game and Hibs Kids Season Ticket Members are entitled to bring a friend for £10 adults and £5 concessions
* All NEW Season Ticket Members for the 14/15 campaign are entitled to a FREE ticket for this fixture
* Young Scot members can gain access to the fixture for £5 on production of a valid membership card
Disabled Supporters: Contact the Hibernian Disabled Supporters Helpline on 0131 656 7066 (tel:0131 656 7066)/0844 844 1875 (tel:844 1875) option 2 or visit the Ticket Office in person

Can can anyone clarify this?

EH54
07-05-2014, 12:17 PM

Online they aren't offering me a free ticket ( I have renewed )

Ringothedog
07-05-2014, 12:18 PM

Hibs ? :greengrin

Islington Hibs
07-05-2014, 12:42 PM
I think it will be very interesting to see what the gate is. This is a massive match. Go down and it could take some time to get back. However the support has been let down so many times, over many years, I fear it is at breaking point. . People are so fed up that it wouldn't surprise me if we struggled to get 12000. Hope I am wrong and the resilience of the support, over many years has been amazing. If we do go down though I sadly think ER will be empty next season.

Nutmegged
07-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Must sell out the game biggest game in recent history, come on the Hibees need to win it GGTTH!

The biggest game in our recent History was the 2013 Scottish Cup Final against Celtic, before that it was the 2012 Scottish Cup Final vs Hearts...this game with Kilmarnock is nowhere near those games in terms of stature, whats at stake and the occassion on a whole in my opinion.

Thecat23
07-05-2014, 12:52 PM
The biggest game in our recent History was the 2013 Scottish Cup Final against Celtic, before that it was the 2012 Scottish Cup Final vs Hearts...this game with Kilmarnock is nowhere near those games in terms of stature, whats at stake and the occassion on a whole in my opinion.

This game is bigger in terms of where our club go for the future. We lose and end up in the play off and go down we are looking at a couple of seasons down there.

We'll lose money and miss out on players as well. Winning a cup is a bonus it's staying in top flight football that's the most important thing IMO. It's the bread and butter so to speak.

Hibs have no option but to go out have a real go and hope for the best. If we play like we did against Partick we should win. Killie are very poor and on par with us. But we have the players who "should" be able to win it.

dangermouse
07-05-2014, 12:55 PM

Enjoy. Someone I know at work who is a ST holder is off to Benidorm on a stag do but he doesn't live in Southampton. :greengrin

uk3doorsdown
07-05-2014, 12:56 PM
We've filled our allocation at Scottish Cup finals and still had our ***** kicked, full houses don't matter.

Hermit Crab
07-05-2014, 01:01 PM
We've filled our allocation at Scottish Cup finals and still had our ***** kicked, full houses don't matter.

What at about the derby win at new year? Full house.

cabbageandribs1875
07-05-2014, 01:01 PM
How about Hibs make it 1 Pound entry fee. That might persuade another couple of hundred to waste their afternoon. Let's all make one big final effort.....and get kicked in the baws AGAIN.

well if they do they better give me a refund of £14 each for the tickets i purchased last night :)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 01:32 PM

Full house at the derby and against Dunfermline seem'd to matter.

Austinho
07-05-2014, 01:49 PM
There is no way the club should allow Killie to have 3,800 there. I'd rather not have the ticket money – gives them a massive advantage if they have a big backing.

Open up the South Stand to Hibs fans, and split it down the middle.

Albanian Hibs
07-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Killie wont bring 3800 fans.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 01:51 PM
Sell it out and get the place jumping. Crystal Palace fans-esque. :wink:

S4uzee
07-05-2014, 01:52 PM
There is no way the club should allow Killie to have 3,800 there. I'd rather not have the ticket money – gives them a massive advantage if they have a big backing.

Agree 100% with this. Even if they bring 1000/2000 put them in the upper tier like teams do to Hibs

Hibeesmad
07-05-2014, 01:56 PM

It's Rod Petrie were talking about, money comes before anything

scoopyboy
07-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Killie wont bring 3800 fans.

Killie don't get 3800of their fans to Rugby Park never mind travelling to Easter Road.

yeezus.
07-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Accommodation

This might be the wrong thread to post on but does anyone know where I can find a cheap room for Saturday night? Stranraer to Edinburgh and back in one day always wears me out?

iwasthere1972
07-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Full house at the derby and against Dunfermline seem'd to matter.

We didn't have a full house for the Dunfermline match. About 15,000 there that night and 5,000 of them probably wouldn't have turned up if their match ticket wasn't going to be in the ballot for the chance of buying a Scottish Cup Final ticket.

My ticket was drawn out the ballot. :aok:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 02:42 PM
We didn't have a full house for the Dunfermline match. About 15,000 there that night and 5,000 of them probably wouldn't have turned up if their match ticket wasn't going to be in the ballot for the chance of buying a Scottish Cup Final ticket.

Still, near enough a full house it made a difference IMO.

I was lucky enough to get mine from my uncle who couldn't face the final :greengrin

leggeto
07-05-2014, 02:43 PM
we didn't have a full house for the dunfermline match. About 15,000 there that night and 5,000 of them probably wouldn't have turned up if their match ticket wasn't going to be in the ballot for the chance of buying a scottish cup final ticket.

fix

iwasthere1972
07-05-2014, 02:48 PM
fix

:confused:

leggeto
07-05-2014, 02:49 PM
:confused:

The draw,wee whoosh moment there

iwasthere1972
07-05-2014, 02:51 PM
The draw,wee whoosh moment there

Still haven't got a clue what you're on about.

leggeto
07-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Still haven't got a clue what you're on about.

Forget it dude its gone now

weonlywon6-2
07-05-2014, 05:57 PM

Killie wont bring a big support,crowd will be similar to the partick game,us hibs fans start the week saying im no going but by friday its all on again,we really are sadists !!

Itsnoteasy
07-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Wasted nearly 700 quid on season tickets. Worst Hibs team I've seen in years. They deserve **** all.

The club will always endure. But this TEAM deserve **** all. We on the other hand, deserve so much more than this pish.

****ing disgrace

ENDOF

:wink::thumbsup::agree::top marks:aok:

500miles
07-05-2014, 06:39 PM

****ing disgrace

ENDOF

Do we? We've chased out a good few managers that didn't really deserve it.

blackpoolhibs
07-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Do we? We've chased out a good few managers that didn't really deserve it.

Well i hope we manage to chase another out very soon too.

LancashireHibby
07-05-2014, 07:01 PM
Was a cracking atmosphere for the Dunfermline game, but I suppose the negativity of the league campaign was somewhat outweighed by the cup run - no such luck this year.

Just on the E-Ticketing now buying another ticket for a mate and I must admit I expected it to be looking a lot busier for such a big game.

SouthamptonHibs
07-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Enjoy. Someone I know at work who is a ST holder is off to Benidorm on a stag do but he doesn't live in Southampton. :greengrin

I'm going with aload of mates from Edinburgh. Prob the guy you know. There away tomorrow coming back Sunday. I'm meeting them over there hail hail

Nando™
07-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Well, all we can do now - as has been said loads of times on here before - is to do all we can to drag this mob over the line and prepare for next season in the PREMIERSHIP.

Not going to the game for reasons such as "they're pish/*****/gutless" will do absolutely nothing to help our cause.

Stand up and be counted, and bring all of the other Hibbies that plan to avoid the game, or worse - sit in the boozer and watch it.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 08:55 PM
As fans, we need to treat this like the NY derby. Sing our lungs out and go ballistic if we score.

cabbageandribs1875
07-05-2014, 09:00 PM
still plenty tickets left, don't know whether to be surprised or not

might see a mad rush :greengrin

HibbyAndy
07-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Sell out the game lol

Saorsa
07-05-2014, 09:03 PM
still plenty tickets left, don't know whether to be surprised or not

might see a mad rush :greengrincertainly be mad if you were in a rush :wink: :greengrin

:flag::flag::flag:

Allan45
07-05-2014, 09:19 PM
Sell it out and get the place jumping. Crystal Palace fans-esque. :wink:
That would be nice, the last derby we did not fill the ground. I think the attendance will be poor, and if BT Sport cover the game, even more will not bother. Sad times at Hibs. Hibs will not even get a point on Saturday, no faith. But when we are in the play off. I'll have a bit of hope for this incapable set of players......:confused: